- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! This is my first story and I plan for it to be a long one. I don't plan on straying from unaware so stick around if that's your thing. This first chapter sets up the situation and gets things started.

What the fuck is going on!?

That phrase was the only thing David was capable of thinking. His train of thought looping back in on itself while his senses desperately fed his brain information he couldn't comprehend. He had never been in a space so disorienting. From what he was able to parse, the objects at the edge of his distance, blurring into obscurity, were familiar but made him uneasy. As his vision adjusted, he understood why. Desks. Desks and chairs, windows, a whiteboard, computers and books. His stomach sank. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Surely this was a dream or hallucination. The bounds of this classroom seemed impossibly huge. A space on earth couldn't possibly exist that could contain this classroom, let alone the implied remainder of the building. The surface of the desk he stood on was covered in scratches and pencil marks from the years of use it had seen. David's vision took a back seat and he finally noticed another disorienting feeling. His back was cold.

He turned around and collapsed to his knees in shock. Before him, commanding absolute domain over his vision, was a gargantuan plastic cup, filled with iced coffee. The individual droplets of condensation on the outside of the cup appeared to be the size of soccer balls. The cup was not completely full, missing what appeared to be a few sips of coffee, or a few swimming pools for David. He scrambled away from the cup on his hands and knees. As he backed away, another cup came into view behind the first, full to the top with coffee. David sat to catch his breath. By now he understood where we was and what was going on, but he didn't understand how. He began to run through the events of the morning in his head.

He had woken up at 6. His alarm labeled for each day of the week to remind him which classes he had lined up. He didn't trust himself to remember his daily schedule so early in the morning. Today was Wednesday, meaning he would be beginning the day with English. English was his favorite. Not because of the subject, in fact he couldn't care less about it. Every Wednesday morning, David looked forward to English class so he could be with Emma.

He liked her. A lot. They chatted before and after class pretty consistently, but otherwise didn't have much of a relationship. David, however had made his move the previous week. A project and presentation had been assigned to the class that was to be completed in pairs. In an act smoother than anything he had ever accomplished before, David managed to convince Emma to be his partner.

He recalled having texted Emma after he woke up about meeting a few minutes before class started to discuss the project. He also wanted to spend some time alone with her so this was a great opportunity. She responded saying she would meet him at the classroom 30 minutes before class and that she was super tired. He offered to get her coffee on the way, she happily accepted and gave him her order. David took a second to check his pockets for his cellphone, which of course, was nowhere to be found. He wasn't sure if it would even work at this size, but not having it at all was even worse.

From there, he remembered going and getting the coffee, walking to the classroom and then...

Nothing. He couldn't remember anything else. Surely something must have happened between this morning and now that would have caused this. How could he possibly be shrunken to an eighth of an inch tall from waking up and getting coffee? He wracked his brain for answers. Nothing was adding up. He had drank some of the coffee, but it couldn't have been that, could it?

His mind wandered. The slightly empty cup was probably his, all things considered. That meant that the other cup...

Suddenly, David's world quaked. His ears were assaulted with the loudest noise he had ever heard. The unmistakable sound of a door opening to one of these college classrooms built decades ago. He watched as the door creaked open in apparent slow motion. The colossal monument of wood took an eternity to pivot on its hinges. From behind the door, David saw her at the very edge of his blurred vision. Her features slowly revealed as the door made way.

Her feet carrying along black sandals between her enormous toes. Her nails were painted a deep and beautiful black that looked like portals to oblivion. Her bare calves and thighs, silky smooth and lightly jiggling with her movement. A pair of short jean shorts modestly cover her lower torso and hug her gorgeous curvaceous body. Her hips, well defined and swaying hypnotically as she walked. Her midriff poking out from beneath her white tank top displayed her toned stomach and cute bellybutton. The neck line of the top left very little to the imagination. He perfect, round, and bouncy D cup breasts giving the world a taste of their beauty. Her breasts demand the fabric of her top to make way for them, causing the fabric to wave and hang off her body as it reaches her waist. With each step she took, the very foundation of David's entire world shook. The bouncing of her breasts acting almost as a seismograph indicating the intensity of the quakes. On her right shoulder hangs a tote bag that looks like it could carry a couple of cities inside. Her immaculately sculpted collarbone and neck lead David's gaze upward. Her face, despite displaying a sleepy expression, is one of the most beautiful things David has ever seen in his life. Her chin is cute and round and compliments her plump and juicy lips, which smack as she wets her mouth after a long night. The sound dominates David's hearing but he is too preoccupied to care. Her slender node twitches as she inhales and exhales, a movement unperceivable at a normal scale. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel. David could drown in them, if he wasn't battered by her full and fluttering eyelashes. Her elegant windswept brown hair cascades down her face like diverging waterfalls. Emma had entered the classroom.

David is completely absorbed in the monumental beauty before him. Her titanic body, moving like a choreographed dance of complex mechanisms as she streaks across his sky. As she approaches the desk, her features leave the edge of David's vision and become clearer to him. He can make out the fine details. He can see her pores, the peach fuzz that dapples her arms, and the intricate folds that are created and unmade in her skin as her body shifts as she walks. The quakes become more intense the closer she gets and David's view of his "seismograph" becomes clearer with each step. He is utterly hypnotized.

David is snapped out of his trance by an earthshattering sound. He craned his neck up towards the booming cacophony to see Emma letting out a soft yawn. At normal sized, he would have thought it was cute. He even does a little now. Suddenly, David's world was covered in darkness. A slender hand an forearm larger than his vocabulary could possibly describe roars into the air above him. Watching her dainty fingers calculating their movements in real time was a fantastical sight to behold. In what seemed like scene from a movie, the monstrous hand seized the partially drunken coffee cup, the plastic creaking and displacing under her grip. The overwhelming power of it all blew his mind, but a single thought pushed through the fog.
 
The other cup was hers.