- Text Size +
Story Notes:

WARNING: This story has a huge focus on armpits and snotty nose content, and not much else. You have been warned. Check out the art that inspired the story here:

https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic/status/1548700486177521666?t=vgsffjovxn_1rNWBFhwjtg&s=19

Nico sat smugly in her van as she held her arm tightly against her body. If she closed her eyes and focused, she could feel the squirming of one of the "hottest and strongest gals" she had ever met against the sensitive skin of her sweaty pit. Her wry smile broke into a giggle as she imagined her position.


In the darkness of Nico's pit, Lady couldn't even breathe. The sweaty mire of flesh was squeezing the air out of her lungs. The pitiful gasps she could manage were tainted by the burning body odor, and a mouthful of hot sweat that would force itself down her throat threatening to fill her lungs. She was drowning, and her squirms were getting weaker and weaker by the second. Her throat was tightening, her clothes clinging to her body as the mechanic's sweat stained and ruined them, everything growing foggy in the unbearable heat…


Having had enough fun, Nico lifted her arm to examine the mite in her pit. The moment her arm raised up, a puff of cloudy steam emanated outward, visibly rising off of her skin as the air cooled it. Taking a mild sniff, Nico cringed as she scrunched her nose, pinching it with her free hand.


"Hoo-wee! Mama needs'ta take a shower!  Sorry 'bout that, but ya just wouldn't shut yer trap! Ya ready to come outta time-out, missy?"


Taking a peek at her pit, Nico struggled to hold back a laugh. Amidst the sweat, grease, and forest of stubble in her shoddily shaven pit, sat a twitching speck that was once the acclaimed demon hunter only known as "Lady". If she weren't wearing her glasses, It wouldn't be surprising if Nico confused her for a gnat or speck of dirt, considering how much the grease and grime of her sweaty pit had stained her white shirt.  


"Awww, yer a cute lil' bugger aren't'chu, all worn out from my pit? Can hardly blame ya, I couldn't tell ya the last time yer favorite gunsmith took a nice relaxin' shower!! Gosh…how long HAS it been?"


As Nico mulled over the thought, the fresh air revitalized Lady as she gasped and wriggled back to life. Slipping down the greasy, sweaty skin she collapsed onto a miniscule stubble of hair. She was humiliated, exhausted, and outmatched by the sheer size of her "friend". But above all else, she was livid. The worst part was just how deafeningly loud Nicoletta was - her southern twang more unbearable than ever before as the booming voice was hardly comprehendable at such a small size.


Before Lady could get up or move off what could hardly be considered a body hair - which to her was a sizable plateau - a droplet of sweat rolled over her. It completely submerged her in the boiling, brackish liquid as it passed over her and the hair - neither being large enough to even be recognized as an obstacle in its path. Her eyes burned as the sweat got all over her face, her hair matted down by the immense amounts of fluid that had just passed over her. Struggling to catch her breath, she let out an angered guttural scream. She'd had enough. Unfortunately, her scream seemed to fall on deaf ears as Nico continued to talk.


"Was it last month? Nah, last time was in Fortuna…so was that 2 - no - 3 months ago? Yeah, 3 months sounds about right!! I know some weirdos online would love'ta sniff the pits of a sweaty gal like me, so you should be honored, hah! I should be chargin' ya to be baskin' in 'em, but since yer cuter than that Nero punk, I'll just put it on his tab!".


Deciding that Lady had probably had enough of her pit, Nico moved her hand towards the dripping sweltering skin to remove her. As she looked at her pit, Nico was puzzled as she had lost track of the woman- who had seemingly moved. Squinting, she struggled to locate the miniscule hunter before noticing the smallest of twitches upon one of her hairs.


"Oh my God, look at'chu!! You're so tiny you fit on my pit hair with no issue!! That's adorable!" 


With a snorty giggle, she brought the massive pad of her fingertip up to the angry and exhausted speck, the swirling print detailing it seeming like a massive spiraling maze of canyons to the helpless girl. As it pressed into her, Nico could feel the rough stubble in her pit pricking and poking into her skin uncomfortably, thinking back to her earlier comment and struggling to imagine why anyone would wanna bury their face into something so uncomfortable. She couldn't even feel the tiny hunter, having to pull her finger out to check and see if she had stuck to her skin.


Sure enough, Lady was plastered to her fingertip, drenched and hot from the awful amounts of sweat she had just been subjected to. As Nico rubbed her against the wooden surface of the bar within her van, dislodging her from the finger, Lady wondered how the hell she got herself in this situation to begin with…



Lady had been fighting a breed of demon she had never seen before, choosing to temporarily team up with Nico and Nero to earn some extra cash while Trish held down the fort back at the Devil May Cry office. This mission was one she was handling herself - A gigantic centipede-esque monster had been devastating this village, spitting acid that melted cars, its mandibles cutting through softened metal. The fight was hell, her Kalina Ann's doing next to nothing to the thick carapace that protected the bug-like demon's gooey innards. 


"Fuckin' hell…" she muttered as she took cover behind a broken road barrier, narrowly avoiding a spew of toxic acid that quickly burned away at the stone, turning the other side into a thick goop. 


She held her rocket launcher close, everything behind her going quiet, barely able to make out any scuttering of legs.


"Where did the bug go…? Did it leave?"

She muttered to herself, holding her breath waiting for anything…


The demon let out a snarling screech as it popped up from behind the barrier, looming over the demon hunter as it stood up on its tail-end and lunged downward to devour her. Quick to react, Lady aimed her launcher upward and pulled the trigger, shooting a round into its exposed mouth as she rolled out of the way. 


As the shell made impact with the soft fleshy interior of its mouth, its head exploded into a cascade of bugmeat, carapace, and limbs as green blood was sent into every direction. Lady's prone rolling left her out of the blast radius of the gooey blood, however a sharp mandible that had shattered off of its jaw had been sent flying like a grenade fragment and stabbed itself deep into her bicep. 


Clasping at her arm with a curse, she was quick to pull out the fang. It dripped in some substance that was nothing like what the creature had been spitting - a venom perhaps? Holding onto the piece for Nico, she looked around for a phone booth - she'd need to call for a pick up and potential medical attention….



Lady snapped out of her train of thought. She looked up at the smirking gunsmith with resentment, how could she be so lighthearted at a time like this?


"Now now, before ya go yellin' at me again in that adorable there lil' voice of yer's, while you were in timeout I gave Nero a call."


Had Lady passed out in that armpit?! How long was she trapped in there? The heat had left her on the verge of consciousness, teetering back and forth from the comforting abyss of sleep and the hot, draining reality of her prison. She didn't remember Nico calling anyone…


"He said he's familiar with the demon that did this, ran into one back in Fortuna after all that Sanctus nonsense! 'Ccordin' to him; you should be back to yer demon ass-kickin size in a couple days, and that the venom that did this to ya is nonlethal. I had to ask him if he and Kyrie got up to any, y'know, 'bow-chicker-bow-wow' while he was tiny, but he just yelled at me to 'mind my damn business' and hung up!"


While rolling her eyes Lady sighed with relief, tension being lifted off of her chest. She muttered to herself as she began to wipe some of the remaining sweat off of herself. "That's good, at least I'm not stuck like this."


"Girl, y'know I can't hear you down there, yer voice bein' so lil' and all! I can really only tell when yer yellin' at me. Anywho, Nero is finishin' up the last of his kills now, and'll be back here in time for supper in a few hours. 'Till then, it's just me and you hehehe"


Lady looked up to see Nico's finger barrelling towards her, poking her down and knocking her on her ass. She grimaced as she snarled at the oversized oaf.


"I thought we were done with this! Cut it out, Nico!"


"Aw, you look mad down there, although yer still cuter than a kitten in a tree down there, all helpless an' lil'!"


Nico continued to poke at her, pinning her to the surface of the table with a snorty giggle. 


"C'mon, for a legendary devil hunter you sure are weak! Even my finger's 'nuff to take ya down! Its darn cute!"


Lady snapped, yelling obscenities at the giant woman who was so carelessly manhandling her


"I'VE HAD ENOUGH NICO! STOP IT!! Because of you I smell like GARBAGE, and I probably won't be able to get the stench of your DISGUSTING pits off my skin for weeks!!! Now, just leave me alone until Nero gets here!"


Nico was actually able to pick up most of what was said, and squinted her eyes as her gaze narrowed down onto the angry speck before her.


"Why you ungrateful bugger - DISGUSTING?! I mean it's one thing for me t'say it, but you must be overreacting! Y'know, to think I was gonna let ya off the hook and have some fun, but clearly somebody needs another timeout…”


Nico chuckled as she leaned down closer to the bar, her freckled face looming over the miniscule girl. Lady crawled back fearfully as the gunsmith's nose loomed over her ominously, allowing the tiny woman to see up into the snotty depths. Thin black hairs that dwarfed her in size peaked out of globs of thick green slime, an unwelcome sight that made her grimace.


"Y'know, I know JUST how t'prove to ya that yer being a drama queen! How 'bout you spend your timeout in my nose, and if I can smell ya, you win! Shouldn't be hard t'get ya in there, I've done a bit of nose shuga in my days - helped me think of wild new weapons that kept me in business! So I'm GREAT at sniffing up every last grain, no matter how small!"


Lady watched in horror as Nico pushed her finger against the outside of one of her nostrils, closing it as her face got lower and lower.


"N-Nico, don't you dare! Stop it right now! Nico!!" 


Lady's angry pleas were met with a hearty chuckle, as the gunsmith sniffed up with all her strength. The tiny demon hunter screamed as hurricane-force winds carried her up into the air. Her shoulder length hair whipped around in a flurry, partially obscuring her vision as it flew into her face. The poor girl desperately flung herself around, trying to grab onto something - anything - in the air to stop her ascent. Her attempts failed and before she knew it, she was plunged into darkness with a wet SPLAT as her entire body was submerged in a thick sludge.


The forceful nature of the impact left her unable to breathe, as mouthfuls of the slime forced itself down her throat. Lady was practically in tears as the salty tang of the mucus lubricated her throat, filling her mouth and leaving her with no option but to gulp it down - the smooth texture of such a heavy substance making her uncomfortable. Desperate to escape, she struggled to flail her arms around, the goop's composition having a strong resistance to her movements.


Slowly but surely, Lady swam her way through the gelatinous mountain, her lungs and muscles burning as she struggled to surface. It felt like minutes, and she was sure she could hear Nico prattling on outside the muffled prison of her snot, but just as she felt like her chest was going to explode - her face pressed through and broke free of the paoe green hell.


She coughed, gagged, and spat out mucus that had invaded her mouth and violated both her throat and tastebuds. Her stomach groaned as the mixture of sweat and snot refused to settle, bile rising into her throat. Climbing out of the booger, she tried and failed to wipe off the viscous substance that coated her head to toe. Her stained shirt was a lost cause, yellowed by foul sweat and now tinted green from bathing in the mucus ocean. With at least her face cleared, goopy strands still hanging in her hair, she looked around at her surroundings, and was certain she was in Hell. 


Pale green towers of slimy mucus stretched from one side of her nostril to another in snotty bridges that made many skyscrapers in Redgrave City look like jokes, meanwhile strands of wiry black nose hair dwarfed her like trees in a forest. At her size, Lady could see the layers in the hairs as they stacked up to tower over her. Some were dry, looking crunchy and arid, while others were slick and dripping with snot. Lady was horrified by the landscape before her, still trapped in the single booger situated next to what - in reality - was but a miniscule strand of snot.


"A'rite lil' one! Have you learnt yer lesson yet?" Nico let out a snort, the sudden suction sending Lady flying backwards - dislodged from the booger only to be whipped past dark hairs and slammed into a bridge of snot, her body sinking into it - once again trapped in a thick creamy prison whose walls forced themselves down her throat.


"Let's get you out of there, then we can talk like civilized gals." Nico giggled, her finger reaching for her nostril to pick her friend out.


Lady was paralyzed, goop restraining her body as she could only watch in horror as the monolithic finger came barrelling towards the nostril. She could make out the oil smudges on her fingertips, the gunk collecting in the ridges of her print, the filth and grime underneath her poorly kept nails, all of it unremarkable to the normal eye while simultaneously seeming larger than Lady's entire existence. She wanted to scream, cry out in horror as the little light she had in Nico's nose was blocked out by the finger. Despite this, Lady was only barely able to let out a gurgled gag, utterly helpless as she was plunged into further darkness.


Nico shoved her index finger into her nose with a chuckle, swirling it around as she dug for treasure within her nose. She could feel a hot, oozing glob of snot collecting on the tip and she felt relatively sure that Lady would be on it. For the tiny, the finger beelined for her - colliding against her and knocking the air and snot out of her lungs as it moved deeper. Caught against the ridge of her fingerprint, she was helpless as mountains upon mountains of snot and mucus piled on top of her. She was pinned underneath the massive booger that had collected, unable to see through the thick gelatinous substance anymore as it was pulled out of Nico's nose.


Nico pulled the booger out, the thick sludgy mass jiggling with the movements of her finger. Bringing it up to her spectacled face, she looked for signs of the tiny girl as she examined the booger from all angles, looking for any kind of twitching or writing speck. Unfortunately, she never considered that perhaps Lady had ended up at the bottom of said pile.


"Huh, guess I missed ya! Don't fret, I'll just do what I do with every booger I pick from my nose, and come back 'round for ya!"


Lady could barely make out her words as her vision faded, unable to hear or see anything outside of the mountainous lump of pale green fluids. Nico assumed her friend was still in her nose, and perhaps it was better that she didn't see what was going to happen next….


Nico laughed as she brought the booger up to her cracked lips, plunging it into her mouth as she sucked off both the mucus ball and the unconscious girl in an oddly sensual manner, putting a show on for nobody but herself as she licked at the finger in her mouth before slowly pulling it out of her mouth. As she took her wet finger - that now reeked of cigarettes and morning breath - and shoved it up her nose for a second pass, she flicked the booger around in her mouth for a few moments, letting it fall apart in a pool of saliva as she pinned it to the roof of her mouth. 


In an anticlimactic gulp, both the booger and Lady were sent down her throat with a large wad of saliva - dooming the woman to be nothing but minor nutrients for her careless friend…

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for any abrupt portions, those WERE intentional. If you liked this please let me know, leave a review, or follow me on twitter! 

 https://twitter.com/FunkyGTS?t=e7BG7FT3xgd0b6fYlLhbBw&s=09