- Text Size +

PART 1 

Our story begins with 


Jen was on the floor. 1” tall and naked. Totally clueless to what just happened. People can’t Shrink. It’s not possible 

But there she was. Fighting her way through the carpet fibers trying to be seen and not crushed by her massive boyfriends size 11 feet. She thought if she could climb up to a higher spot she would be rescued. 


Normally she would have been at work by now so I had no reason to look for her especially a shrunken version of my girlfriend. I make my way down the upstairs hallway to go to the spare bedroom we call the computer room

I fire up the Dell and wait. 


Jen saw me heading for the computer room which is directly across from her bedroom. She sprints as best as she can 

Waving her arms and screaming to be seen 

Jen made it to the computer room. 

There’s not much in there. A desk a filing cabinet 

And her stepmoms huge leather slip on shoes. 

Seeing this is her only vantage point to get off the floor. 

She began to climb up the heel of one hoping to make it to the top of the shoe and gain my attention.  Her hard work was about to be in vain. 


If you’re wondering why I’m at my Girlfriends house acting like it’s my own home it’s because when I would come home on leave from the marines I would stay with my girlfriends family.  Jen knew and appreciated my foot fetish. And I think along the way for some reason she slipped up and told her stepmom about it. But I can’t confirm. 


Anyway. The house is empty it’s just me. 

So I take advantage of some alone time 

I fire up their desktop computer and start to search for giantess porn 

I never told her about that kink. I figured she wouldn’t understand. 

So there I sat. One hand on the mouse clicker and one hand rubbing myself scrolling the internet. 

Totally unaware of Jen on her stepmoms shoe screaming for my attention. 

The shoe she was on is the classic middle aged lady’s slip on clog. 

I’ve played with them when nobody was home. Shoving my nose deep into the foot hole. 

If you got the light just right you could see the toe prints from wear. Today was about to be very different.


From Jens perspective she was looking up at her giant boyfriend. Barefoot. Grey sweat pants Marine logo t-shirt. 

Her tiny voice screeched for help. But it was useless.   She climbed to the top of the leather clog waving her tiny arms. Until she was unable to pick them up anymore. 

Defeated she sat down on the lip of the clog and waited. She was facing away from me Her tiny feet swinging back and forth.  

I’m busy clicking away trying to find the right link. It’s an empty house. I’m gonna take advantage of some alone time. 

I find a new link. A girl named Katelyn who claims she has a giantess fetish.  

After a few clicks I can’t take it anymore. 

I reach down and grab my cock. 

The sound of me adjusting myself gets Jens attention.  She turns over her shoulder to see me. 

She knows I can’t hear her so she doesn’t bother yelling.  

What she sees now is my 8” cock being stroked.  Getting larger.  Veins bulging. 

Jen can’t blink. She’s frozen in awe. A cock 8 times bigger than her being stroked in her step moms home office. 

I keep scrolling through pages of katelyns website til I find the right image. I jerk it faster and harder. I’m about to explode. 

Jens eyes are huge. She can’t believe what she’s seeing.  

I realize I have a problem. No tissue. No towel. I frantically search the room.  Nothing to cum in.  Maybe the little office garbage can but it’s too far away. 

Then I see them.  Those leather clogs. 

I didn’t see Jen I was too focused on the computer screen. 

I reach down without looking and grab both shoes. 

Jen squeaks and dodges my huge hand by jumping down onto the sole of the shoe.  The force of being lifted pins her to the sole. 

I decide to put one shoe to my nose and the other at my cock 

She has a 50/50 chance.

She will get discovered or well.  She won’t. 

Luck is not in her favor. 

I bring the left shoe to my nose and close my eyes and inhale the leathery foot scent of her stepmom.  The right shoe heads for my crotch. 

I hold my cock against the insole and begin the final stages. 

Jen scrambled to the toe of the shoe. Barley avoiding the flesh monster thrusting back and forth in the shoe. 

Explosion time. 

I cum so hard that I look like I’m having a seizure. 

Filling the shoe full of cum. 

Jen tries to avoid the hot liquid but the mess was too big. She’s soon covered in the sticky goo. 

Exhausted and shaking I withdraw my cock from the shoe. 

Jen is covered the nightmare is just beginning. 

I panic. “What the hell man? You’re an idiot. You can’t leave that mess in their. 

She will know” 

I think quick and position the shoes so it looks like they were carelessly moved across the floor. Making sure the one with all my cum is tipped upward to ensure all the goo stays up at the toe maybe it will dry before Cindy comes home. 

I’m betting on her not wearing them til tomorrow. 

Inside the shoe. Jen lays defeated. 

Covered in cum. Trapped in a shoe that is tilted upward to prevent her escape.  

The cum begins to dry creating a glue like effect. 

Jen wipes her eyes and mouth so she can see and breathe. The last thing she sees is the office light being turned off. 



PART 2

Darkness embraced Jen. She was shrunk covered in her boyfriends cum and consequently that dried and glued her to the toe of her stepmom slip on shoe.

5pm on the dot. Cindy comes through the door. At 50 something she’s still got “it” not super sexy. 

Not old and beat up either. 

Just right.  

“Hey mum” I say jokingly.  Rumors are swirling about me proposing this week so I’ve been trying to loosen the old lady up a bit. 

I catch her eyes looking down at my grey sweat pants 

Causally looking at my bulge line. I do a very slight hip thrust so she can see the package without acting like a dirty perv 


“Are you hungry” Cindy asked 


“I could eat”. I replied. 


“Pizza again?” Cindy asked


“Uggg sure gives me a chance to see Jen again but if I get fat from all this grease it’s your fault” I said with a smile. 


“Im gonna go change. These heels are killing me.” Cindy groaned. 


“Yeah me too.” I said. Like a dumb ass. 

“I mean not heels. I’m 

Gonna change too.” 

Inside my heart was racing. 

Dear God don’t let her put on the clogs. There’s no way they are dry. 

I’m fucked if she does. 


Cindy was getting changed in her room 

Stripping off all of work attire. Nice blouse etc…. She opted for jeans and a t shirt. 

She kept her black calf high nylons on. No sense in making two pairs of socks dirty. 

He feet are very elegant. 

Long slender but not weird looking long 

All the veins in all the right places. 

We both leave our separate bedrooms at the same time and arrive at the top of the stairs. 

I give her a gentleman’s bow 

“My lady after you.” Laughing. 

I use this chance to stare at her black nylon covered feet. 

She starts down stairs. 

But she gets half way and says 

“Oh crap I forgot my shoes.”

We have an awkward exchange on the steps. 

I feel really hot right now. 

I don’t want to watch which way she goes. 

Left into her room 

Right to the office where  Jen is laying trapped in she shoe. 

She goes right…. 

 

Cindy’s footsteps booming across the carpets  the light flicked on. 

She noticed her shoes weren’t in the same place she had originally taken them off. But wrote it off not thinking too much of it. 

She used her toes to steer the shoes into position. Jen was going for a ride like being on the scrambler at a local carnival. 

Cindy slipped her feet into the clogs. slamming her toes against Jens little cum covered body. Cindy was too distracted to notice the tiny item in her shoe. 

Besides 1” is only 1/8” wide or thick. 

She’d never feel her through the nylon material especially with the reinforced toe on the stocking. 

 

“You ready?” I asked. Nervously expecting her to feel my cum on her toes. 

But she’s acting 100% normal 

I drive us to the pizza shop. 

Occasionally I’ll catch Cindy pop her feet out of the clogs. Not the hole way just enough to create some fresh air for Jen. 

We arrive at the pizza shop expecting to see Jen but the new girl behind the counter says she never showed up today. 

“Hmmm that’s odd” questioned Cindy. 

I’ll call her. 

We go to our table and order. 

Cindy is on the phone. 

It’s ringing and ringing. 

Unbeknownst to us it’s in a pile of work clothes in front of Jens bedroom mirror. 

The same spot she was spontaneously shrunk. 

“I don’t know. She must be out having a girls afternoon with Mary.” Cindy concluded. 

 Meanwhile in her dark leathery prison Jen is fighting to escape.  She’s learned that she can rub her body against the fabric on Cindy’s toes and it’s acting like sand paper. 

Slowly grinding my cum into her stocking  freeing herself. 

The nylon is acting like a sponge absorbing all the wet goo. It won’t be long til she freed. 

“I’m gonna kill that Mother Fucker when I get big. It’s one thing to jerk off. It’s another thing to fuck my stepmoms shoe.!!!!’   Who does that?!!” Jen was enraged. Fighting against her restraints 

She breaks free!!! But is still trapped in the shoe. 

Jen decides it’s safer to wait until Cindy’s foot removes itself vs trying to climb around it.  

A few minutes go buy. Cindy and I having small talk nothing serious. 

Military stuff mostly. She doesn’t understand the lingo but she’s playing along. 

Inside her mind though she’s noticing something doesn’t feel right. 

She leans down at the table. No so far to break eye contact. 

Low enough to reach her foot. 

This is it. I’m busted. I knew it. Oh man how am I gonna explain this one 

Cindy pulls her foot from the shoe. A blast of fresh air swirls inside. Jen is blinded by the light flooding in. 

Cindy reaches down and starts to pull at the fabric around her toes. Semi sticky. She plucks the material til it’s free and her toes can wiggle without feeling like glue is on them. 

Jen is watching it all happen. Like a giant ufo hovering a over head. She’s defeated. Her hair is messed up beyond recognition. Covered in dry cum. 

She’s bruised from Cindy’s toes slamming against her formally 34 C. Now tiny chest. 

 “You ok? I ask Cindy. Hoping to distract her from her foot. 

“Huh? Yeah. There’s something wet. I think in my shoe.” 

“Hmmm I dunno maybe you stepped in somethin?” Trying to act casually. 


“Yeah I guess” Cindy replied. 


Jen was slowly working her way to the edge of the clog. When all of a sudden the black cloud of nylon reappeared. 

She turned and ran for her life. Her tiny feet bouncing along the leather insole. The giant foot gets closer. Jen makes one final leap like Indiana Jones running from the Boulder and sliding under the the stone door slamming shut.

Safe!!! Kinda. 



PART 3


The ride home was silent no reason to talk. 

Cindy was worried about Jen but no so much that she was gonna send out a search party she’s probably with Friends  Besides she’s a stepdaughter who is 19. There’s no reason to be alarmed. 

Inside Cindy’s shoe Jen was planning her escape. She’d have to wait until they were home. And then depending on where Cindy took off her shoes would determine her plan of attack. 

 

When we got home I went into Jens room even though we were a couple. for appearances I slept in the spare bedroom when I was home on leave. Although to be honest there wasn’t much sleeping going on. 

The first thing I noticed was the pile of clothes. Laying in a perfect bundle like they were dropped perfectly. 

Normally when someone gets undressed a shirt or something is out of place.  But everything is in order. Down to her light blue ankle socks still in each shoe.  

That’s odd.  

I laugh to myself thinking “this is exactly how all the giantess porn I watch goes” 

I started to imagine what would I do if she actually was shrunk?  Would I be a gentle giant or would I torture her? 

Going through her clothes I find her phone. 7 missed calls. 

Ok something is seriously wrong a 19 year old girl might go without clothes. But never without her phone. 

“Hey,  whatcha doin?” Cindy yells from down stairs. 

“Nothing just changing shirts. I had pizza sauce on the other one” I replied 

I was lying but I had to make an excuse to be upstairs.  I did a quick footed ninja like hop to my room and grabbed the first shirt I saw. 

I stumbled down stairs and flopped down on the couch. 

Cindy was already in the living room watching TV on the love seat.  

Her shoes were off. And placed neatly in front of the love seat. 

Cindy was sitting with her knees up to her chest. Once again she’s messing with her toes and her damp nylons. 

I try not to stare but I can’t help myself. 

At one point we make eye contact.

“You ok?” I asked. 

“Yeah. Just funky feeling in my sock” Cindy answered. 

“Oh.” Trying not sound like I care. 

Meanwhile Jen is making her escape.  She knows she’s in the living room so she makes a running leap from Cindy’s shoe and lands safely in the carpet. 

She decided to move under the love seat where she’d be safe out of sight. 

She needs to get the attention of me or Cindy. 

With her dad away for the week there’s no one else. 

We watch TV til 9 pm. Cindy informs me she is going to bed. I tell her “ I’m gonna stay up and wait for Jen” 

Cindy walks out of the room. I listen quietly til I hear the door close. 

A few minutes go by I lay on the couch thinking about today’s events. 

Simple yet so hot. 

I thought for sure I was going to cream my pants when I saw her playing with my cum on her toes. 

 I start to work my hands down to my cock 

Quietly pushing against it. Keeping one ear open for a door to open. 

Jen begins her journey across the floor.  Past Cindy’s clogs. 

She gets a shiver when she recalls how bad it was in there.  

 hours stuck in a sweaty shoe covered in cum. 

She almost threw up except there was nothing left.  No food no water. She’s cramping from exhaustion. 

Laying on the couch watching TV waiting for my girlfriend to come home. 

Boredom overtakes me and I get up to grab a beer from the Fridge. 

I didn’t know at the exact same time  Jen was making her way across the living room floor to get my attention. 

What looked like should have been a close call was actually hundreds of yards away my barefoot soared above her head like a jet airliner. 

Jens heart sank as she assumed I was heading to bed. 

But when she saw me returning with a beer her hope was restored until the jet airliner that passed her by earlier was about to to a crash landing on top of her little body. 

A small squeak caught my ear. But I assumed it the floor board or something creaking. Jen leaped with everything she had to dodge my foot.  The crushed carpet fibers sucked her back in. Against the long edge of my foot.  When I lifted my foot to take another step she was hurled upward when the carpet fibers stood back up.  She found herself tumbling along top of my foot like a rodeo bull. 

Bouncing spinning rolling. Til she was bucked off to a soft landing back in the carpet. 

However not all was lost. She had gained quite a bit of distance from her little ride. 

 She made her way across the carpet towards where I was laying.  

To get more comfortable I dropped my leg off the couch. BOOM!!! My foot landed near Jen. This was her chance. She climbed aboard and started to make her way up my leg. 

 Jen climbed with all her might. Using the fibers of my sweat pants to get foot holds. The climb actually wasn’t bad. 

She made it to the top. 

Doing jumping Jacks to get my attention. Squeaks and screams. Nothing. 

I am oblivious of her tiny presence. 

I reach down to grab my cock again. 

Rubbing it and teasing it with my finger tips. 

Jens eyes are locked in fear of whats coming. 

I pull my cock out. Thinking about Cindy playing with her cum covered toes  It towers above her.  Unlike earlier in the day where I covered her in my cum. This is a much slower threat. She compares her arm to my veins in my cock. They are the same diameter. 

Jen keeps her distance. But I reposition myself causing her to lose her balance and tumble downwards in the folds of my sweat pants 


BooM. Head first into the base of my cock. Tangled in pubic hairs my hand coming down the shaft above her. 

Then disappeared again. Over and over a threat of crushing her with my hand. 

I regrip. Grabbing at the base.  Jen gets scooped up in my palm. Shes literally being drug up and my cock. 

 I feel something in my hand…… I stop stroking myself to take a look. Maybe a piece of lint from my sweat pants. It’s not hard. But it’s obviously not fabric.  Oh god a bug. A spider or something. I genuinely freak out.  

I jump up from the couch and head to the kitchen. To get in the light. 

My cock bulging in my sweat pants. 

I head to the sink with the intentions of flushing this thing down the drain 


Part 4 

Jen is screaming her ass off. 

Hey!! Hey!! Down here!!! Help me!!!  

I hold the bug up to my face. It’s obviously not a bug. But what the fuck. 

A small person.  Like a fairy?  No. That’s dumb. 

Jen is using her arms to direct me like a plane landing on a runway.  I lean in 

My ear is almost 3 times her size. 

She squeaks 

“It’s me. It’s me “ 

What the fuck no fucking way JEN??“ I say. 

Jen falls on her back from my voice and covers her ears. 


Shit I’m gonna blow out her ears speaking at regular voice. 


Ok. Calm down. 

If this is my girlfriend who is suddenly 1” tall in my hand I need to be really careful. 

I carefully lower my hand. Jen rides it like a banshee from avatar to the cold counter top. 

She starts speaking with her hands like charades. I’m awful at Charades. 

Especially since my giantess fetish is now firing on all 8 cylinders. 

Honestly it’s opposite of my fetish. I’d prefer to be in her shoes literally. But this is too crazy to be real. 

I find myself getting hard AGAIN!!!  3 times in one evening.  

Jen holds her hand up to her right eye then uses both hands to point. 

She keeps doing this over and over. 

She’s screaming “magnifying glass in the drawer” 

I can’t hear her. 

I lean my head in as close to the counter and wait for her to get close to my ear. 

“MAGNIFYING GLASS In the drawer!!”

I stand up like a dummy looking around for what would be a “junk drawer” 

After a few failed attempts I find the junk drawer and the magnifying glass. 

I walk back over to Jen. 

Naked and still covered in dried cum from her mishap in Cindy’s open heel shoe. 

I look at my girlfriend through the looking glass. She looks awful. Like a St.Bernard licked her from head to toe. 

She also looks extremely defeated. 

I carefully whisper facing away from her not to hurt her

“Babe. What happened? I gently asked 


She screamed “What the fuck do you think happened.  I shrunk!!!!  And then you jerked off on me!!!!!!!  The I was stuck in Cindy’s shoe and then…..” 


Honestly I couldn’t understand her so I let her screech for a few seconds. 


“Ok ok. Ok. I’ll help. First things first. What do you remember last before. This happened?” I asked. 


I could see her pacing on the counter top in frustration. 


“Ok listen. I see you’re mad.  Just calm down. Here’s what we are gonna do. 

I’m gonna pick you up. And we will head to your bedroom so no one sees me talking to the kitchen counter like a psycho.  There we can sort this out in private.”  I reasoned. 


Jen nodded. And carefully climbed into my hand again. We carefully made our way upstairs.  Cradling her like water in my hands. 


(This is insane. How the fuck is this possible). 


“Ok “ I whisper “I’m gonna carefully lay down on the bed with no pillow. And will put you on my face. Then I will lay on my side and you make your way to my ear and tell me everything.”  


Jen Nods in agreement.  

We start a slow transition into me on my side and her on my ear telling me everything. 


Part 5

Jens story:  

“I was getting ready for work. Like normal. Took a shower. 

Got dressed. Then the next thing I knew. I was dizzy as hell and woke up later inside my panties covered in a mountain of fabric. 

I could see light coming from the top so I started to climb out.  I navigated the pile pretty quickly. After that I heard you call my name so I started to run across the carpet to get you……” 


That’s when I realized she probably saw me jerking off.  Uh oh. She’s covered in my jizz. She’s probably pissed. She won’t even let me cum on her tits. Let alone her entire body. 

I smile thinking to myself. “That’s what you get for being such a prude about a little drop of cum


“Then I saw you get on the internet and you jerked off in Cindy’s shoe!!!  I was on that shoe!!! Now look at me !!!” Jen screamed into my ear hole. 


“Oh you saw that huh? I said with an embarrassed smile.

“Listen. I’m gonna put you on the bed. And go search for clues to see if I can find what shrunk you.” I reassured her. 


Jen slowly climbed down my neck and hopped on her bed. She bounced off her butt on the comforter. 


“Once we figure this out I’ll take you to the sink and get that uh “stuff” off you.” 

I walk to the bathroom first to start looking for anything that might be “shrinking potion” or a laser beam anything that I’ve read about in the classic giantess stories. 


I start chuckling to myself. 

“This is so crazy. How fucked up would it be if I accidentally shrunk too?  I mean talk about fantasy coming true. But this is too real.” 

 After examining the bathroom careful not to touch or sniff anything I head back to the bed room 

It’s stupid late easily 11:30 pm. 

What a day. 

I walk into Jens rooms and my size coming through the door makes her heart skip a beat. 

I give the “I dunno look” and shrug my shoulders. 

“Cmon let’s get you cleaned up. From what ever that stuff is in your hair. “ I say with a smirk 


YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL WHATS IN MY HAIR!! Jen screeched and stomped her tiny little feet into the comforter. 

I couldn’t hear her but I know what she said. 

She carefully climbs into my hands again and we go back to the bathroom. 

Suddenly a light clicks on down the hall. 

Shit Cindy is awake she’s heading to the bathroom at the same time I am. We meet in the hall way. 

Wearing a frumpy mom robe. Hair down and flat. Bare feet. 

Not like earlier when she still in work attire. 

“What are you carrying?” She asks


“Oh. Uh. I caught a Beetle or something I’m gonna flush it.” I quickly replied. 


“Oh gross hurry up I gotta go” Cindy motioned for me to go first to the bathroom to dump the bug. 


I head to the toilet. Jen is beyond freaked out. How is this going to play out she wonders 

I quickly lift the toilet seat. And with one hand act like I’m dumping the bug and with the other hand I lower Jen to the floor without being caught by Cindy. 

I have to leave her there and walk back out empty handed or Cindy will know something is off. 

I leave Jen on the cold tile floor and flush the toilet. The flush makes Jen grab her ears. She’s unnoticeable next to the base of the toilet. 

Cindy walks past me. 

“Night Mom I give her a wink” as I head down the hall 

She just smiles half asleep anyway. 


PART 6

Jen sees those evil toes again she shudders thinking about being trapped in her shoe earlier glued to her nylons. 

Cindy feet slap the tile floor. Jen looks up at Cindy but quickly looks away as she pulls her robe out of the way to pee. 

Jen can hear the liquid pouring into the bowl. 

She almost vomits in her mouth but she can’t because she’s so dehydrated from no water for the last 8 hours of hell. 

Cindy turns her waist to reach for the toilet paper when she does she shifts her feet around the base of the toilet. 

Her giant left foot is sole and heel up in the air sliding across the floor.  

The ball of her firm mature foot slams Jen backwards on her butt. 


Jen looks up in fear. Trying to scramble backwards. The foot is too fast. 

Jens foot and leg is the first to get pinned.

“This is it” Jen starts cry. I’m dying on this floor”  

The foot stops. Cindy finishing cleaning herself and flushes the toilet. 

The foot leaves. And the light is turned off.  


I am laying in Jen’s bed confident she’s ok. I put her in a safe place. 

I decided to wait about 5 minutes to ensure Cindy is back in her room. 

I’m not sure where Dave is. (Jens dad). He travels for work so who knows. 

Just us 3 in the house. 

After 5 minutes. I very slowly slip down the hall way with my cell phone in my hand

Once I get into the bathroom I turn on the flashlight and start scanning the floor where I left Jen. 

She’s sitting on the floor rubbing her ankle checking herself out for injuries 


I lower my hand again and she climbs on 

We head over to the sink. This time I close and lock the door and only turn on the vanity light so not to create too much light in the bathroom. 

 I grab the mouth wash bottle and remove the cap and fill it with warm water about 1/2” of water. And carefully add one drop of hand soap. 

I carefully put Jen in the cap. The soap to water ratio is off and she’s soon consumed by bubbles. But she’s so small she glides on top of them. 

She tries to scrub my cum from her body but it’s proving to to too much work. 

Especially her hair. 

 

After she’s totally lathered up with suds. I give her a wet wash cloth.  Obviously she can’t use it. So I lay it out in a clump with a flat area. She uses it like a bear would use a tree to scratch his back. 

I get super to close to her watching her move up and down on the fabric. 

It’s fucking hot. 

I feel my cock growing again. 

Jen turns her back to me and starts rubbing her chest against the cloth.  A few fibers slip between her tiny thighs. 

She won’t admit it now but she’s getting a little turned on too. 

I pull my cock out and start stroking myself below the counter top. 

Jen turns around to finish washing up and sees me moving my arm. 

My face is about 6” away from her tiny body. 


Jen yells “oh my god are you fucking jerking it again!l. 


“Well I didn’t get to finish on the couch earlier when I found you so yeah. I am” I whispered “wanna see? “


I stood up. This time proud and tall. My cocks shadow loomed over Jen.  I keep stroking. 

Jen is watching in horror. Like King Kong or Godzilla is about to grab her up. 

I keep stroking. 

I put my cock right in front of Jen the head is taller than she is. 

She stares into the hole. 

She can’t believe she’s about to get blasted again 

There’s no where to run. 

Stuck between my cock and a wet wash cloth on her bathroom counter. 

I keep stroking. 

A drop of precum emerges from the hole. I feel the pressure building up.  

It’s coming. 

Jen throws her hands up to shield her face 

I start cumming. But instead of blasting her with the hot lava I aim for the wash cloth. 

Not one drop gets on her. 


After I stop quietly grunting. She opens one eye. Then one arm goes down then she turns to face me. 

 

“Ha. Ha. Ha.  Not fuckin funny” she screeched. 


I can’t hear hear but I assume that’s what she said.  That’s what I would say I guess. 

I toss the wash cloth into the hamper and we make our way back to the bedroom.


PART 7


I place Jen on the bed. 

 I start searching her clothes for more clues and I find a small bottle half full of white powder. 

“What the fuck is this?” I ask in plain voice. 

I sit down on the bed 

Before Jen can scream loud enough for me not to… 

Without using my brain for half a second 

I open the bottle and take a sniff. 

Poof!!! 

Gone. 

a few minutes go by. 

1” tall. Covered in my own clothes. 

I know enough about this mystery. I don’t need to guess what happened. 

I’m shrunk too.  

I assume I’m still on the bed. 

I start to make my way out of my sweat. pants. 

Once out of the pile I scan the flower print bed top for Jen 

She’s running my way. 

Both naked and scared for our lives. We embrace. She smells like hand soap. 

We both start crying. 

Sitting on the Bed holding each other. 

Knowing there’s no hope. 

After a few moments we gather our selfs up and get our composure again. 

Jen punches me in the arm and repeatedly slaps my arms and chest swinging for my head. 


“YOU CAME ON ME!! You literally jizzed into Cindy’s shoe and came on me!!! All of me!!! And gross you jerked off into her shoe!! She walked around in that thing. With me in it!!!  

How many other shoes have you “nutted in?”  

I know your a foot guy but that’s almost rape. That’s like creepy foot guy shit. 

Did you get off on knowing she had your jizz on her toes. 

Uggg. We are breaking up!! 

Then you threatened to cum on me for real.  Instead of calling 911 for help You jerk off.  

God. Typical man”.   

Jen starts hyperventilating. 

Walking in circles. 

I walk over to calm her down and held her shoulders from behind 

“Hey. Hey.  Listen. At least I was jerking off to you?  

Trying to make it better.  Not doing a good job. 


“I’m sorry. If it’s any consolation I was hoping to find a tissue. There aren’t any in the computer room” I said with a smile. 

Jen turns around to look at her idiot and just shakes her head and kinda smiles. 


“I can’t stay mad at you. I wish I could. But I can’t.  She says 


“Hugs” I ask. 


“Hugs” she answers.  


There we are on the bed. Naked and one inch tall. Afraid. Hugging and kissing 

We curled up under my sweat pants and fell asleep. 


PART8

Morning came too fast. 

We woke feeling a little refreshed. 

I saw my beautiful girlfriend for the first time on the same plane with a fresh look in our eyes. She’s smoking hot even at 1” tall.  

I started to get a hard on. 


Jen said “really? Now?  You’re an idiot” 


Sorry I replied. “It’s gonna do what it’s gonna do when there’s a beautiful naked women near me.”


“We need to get help. 

We need to get Cindy to call a doctor or a lab or something.  We need to warn her about not sniffing the bottle.” Jen starts to process a plan 


“Yeah about that. Where did you get that bottle of shit?” I asked half pissed off. 


“Mary gave it to me. She said it was something she found at the street market. She though the bottle was cute and I’d like to have it. That’s all I know” 

Jen answered.  


“Well first things first” I replied “we need to decide to get down off the bed and try to travel the house to get to Cindy or stay in one place and pray by some miracle she comes looking for me and finds us both “


I walked to the edge of the bed and the over sized comforter on Jen’s bed made a perfect ladder. The stitching in the patterns offered perfect hand sized loops to climb down. 

It’s about 2 feet high in normal height. So honestly not that bad of a climb. 


It’s 6 am or so.  Cindy won’t be awake for another hour. What do you want to do? I asked. 


“Fuck it let’s climb. There’s no way she will find us here. Our luck she will make the bed and we both go flying out of the window” Jen said. 


So we began our decent. I went first making sure the threads were safe. I couldn’t help but look up often at Jens tight little ass and pussy as she climbed down. And of course watching her little size 7 feet negotiate the ropes 

When we got to the bottom I walked over to the bottle that was laying on the ground on its side. 

I stayed away from the powder on the floor. 

The bottle was a bit taller than I was even laying on my side. In plain writing on the bottom of the bottle in tiny writing it said 


“Enjoy the ride and remember nothing lasts forever.” 

Your friend Dr. Mesa 


Jen looks at me. “What does that mean?  And who know to put that on the bottle in tiny 1” person writing.” 


“I don’t know. But if we want a chance to be seen we need to hurry before Cindy is awake. I have an idea.”  I said. 


We start out of Jen’s bedroom and head past the bathroom on the right.  

The upstairs hallway is hardwood so the walking is much easier than fighting carpet fibers. 

6:20am we make it to Cindys room the door is closed and is sealed with puffy carpet fibers but with some effort and a few scratches on our backs we make it under the door. Immediately to our left is Cindy’s bed. 


“What’s your plan? Jen asked. 


“Well. I think if we work together we could possibly jump up and down on Cindy’s phone screen and possibly get her attention. And if we are lucky our body weight might be enough to write a text on her phone. All I know is we about 30 minutes to try like hell. “I answered with some confidence. 


“Step 1. Climb.”

Our best chance is the power cord from the bedside table. 

It’s long enough that it’s coiled on the ground. 

We start to work our way up. It’s way harder than the comforter. 

The worst spot was navigating where the corner of the the table and the cord fold over each other. 

Once we are on the end table I look over and see Cindy’s head. She’s facing away from us fast asleep. 

In giant red letters the alarm clock read 6:55. 


“Cmon we need to hurry up or that damn thing is gonna blow our ear drums out” I grabbed Jen by the arm and started to run towards the IPhone. 

We climb up on to the screen. I was hoping the weight from our bodies would active the Home Screen. 

Nothing all black 

I start hoping up and down. 

Still nothing. 


“Hey. Meet me in the middle of this thing maybe if we jump just hard enough in the middle the phone will think it’s a finger tip hitting it” I said 


The reality set it. And the magnitude of our situation begins to hurt. We don’t weigh as much as a finger tap on a phone. But we keep jumping.  

I look over our shoulder 6:59. 

Oh god. Here we go.  Hold your ears. 


7:00.  



Nothing. 


No alarm. No beeping. No death defying tones of hell. 


All of a sudden the phone wakes up.  And starts shaking violently. 

Playing a soft little jingle. 

We both fall to our hand and knees in a spread eagle trying to stay on top of the phone.  

The whole things is moving around like a raft on the water. 

I look over to see Cindy rolling over. Her giant hand crashing down for her phone. 

In the middle of my body says the word 

“snooze”. 

Cindy slams the phone with her whole hand. 

I scream “get down. Get flat as possible Cindy’s hand cradled the phone screen.  She grabs it to pull it to her face. 

We are flying now. 

Me. Jen and the Phone are all going face to face with a Sleepy 50 something Cougar with morning breath. 


Cindy holds the phone vertically and Jen and I both fall off the screen directly into the base of her neck where the rib cage begins. 


“Uhhhh. Why are you going off it’s Saturday.” Cindy asked the phone. 

She kills the alarm and tosses it back over to the table. 


“Babe this is our chance. Maybe we can lock ourselves in her hair and use it to get to her ear. Then we can yell

For help. “ I shout to Jen 


We beginning to scramble out of Cindy’s neck pocket and work our way around her throat to her hair and ear. 


“Cindy feels the the tingle of us climbing her body and instinctively brushes away the annoyances. 

We go flying off her body onto the bed that’s messed up.  

I land on the mattress. Jen is no where to be found. 

Cindy readjusted herself and pulls the blankets around herself again and rolls back over.  


Darkness. 


Part 9 


Darkness is all I see.  

Zero light. Not even from the top of the blanket. 

I use my sense of direction to try to navigate around under the blanket.  I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t a dream come true.  But when it’s real it’s a nightmare. 

Cindy begins to roll around the bed. Getting restless. Waking up. She rolls my way. The top of the blanket opens letting light in. She’s huge!!!  On her shoulders she’s 20 times my size. And her breast’s are like a pair of old school satellite dishes from the 90’s. 

Older but soft. 

A few stretch marks on the side. 

But for 50 something they are doing ok. It helps she’s not a big chested woman. 


Its at this moment I realized the situation she’s my first giantess. I’m Fuckin tiny!! 

This is not ok.  I need to get out of here. 

I wonder where Jen went ? Is she under the blanket too? 

Can’t think about that right now. 

More movement. Oh god.  Cindy slides her right hand up the mattress. I am totally engulfed in her hand going for a ride. 

Bam!! I’m slammed into her right breast.  

Cindy begins to massage herself. 

I assume a morning ritual. 

Up and down around in circles. 

Her nipple is hard. 

My entire body is plastered below her giant hard nipple. 

Occasionally she bumps my head against it. 


Cindy rolls on her back and holds her hand still against her chest. 


Can she feel me ? I wonder. 


My body is pinned between two folds of skin in her palm. 

She has a few wrinkles as one would at 50 something. 

Her hand is moving.  

She’s keeping a C like hold to her hand. I’m stuck.  

I feel myself moving along her body. 


“Shit. She’s gonna finger herself. “ I said out loud.  

She couldn’t hear me anyway. 


Oh man. This is not like the stories. 

This shit is real and it’s not fun 

I have a new appreciation for how mad Jen was at me. 

I feel Cindy’s fingers open the elastic band on her panties. 


Freedom. The wrinkle in her hand release me. 

My body rolls across her lower stomach area. 

Oh god no. 

She slams my body with her wrist and rolls me across her pelvis like a rolling pin. 

Across her coarse pubic hair. That familiar crotch smell. 

The heat from her pussy coming up.  


She’s working herself over slowly. But with intention.  

She’s rubbing in circles. Massaging her clit. Occasionally going inside herself to wet her finger tips to keep her clit lubed up. 

Meanwhile I’m getting drug across her pelvis and tangled up in her pubes. 

 

After a few minutes of Cindy waking her self up I feel her monster of a hand leave and her panties snap shut. 

I have one pubic hair that knotted itself around my thigh. I feel her shifting around to get out bed. I grab onto more hairs to keep my self in an upright position.  

Cindy’s bare feet hit the carpet and she grabs her mom robe and heads to the bathroom. 


Meanwhile Jen was at the foot of the bed watching her step mom moaning under the covers. She begins to make her way across the bed fortunately for her Cindy left her comforter half off the bed. 

Jen looks at the blanket and how it’s shaped like an airplane emergency exit ramp. 

“Why the hell not?

Worst case I land in the carpet” Jen out loud 

“Although I should look for Matt 

(First time hearing my name in the story) maybe he got tossed to the floor.  If I head to the door and wait it’s a choke point so if Matt heads that way too we will find each other” 


“GERONIMO!”” Jen yells and takes a little leap of faith. 

She slowly and safely slides down the blanket using her hands to keep upright.  


Jen makes her way across the room safely and stops at the hard wood floor leading into the hallway. 


I however am having quite the morning. 

Trapped in a pair of beige granny panties is not my idea of a good time. 

Cindy makes her way to the bathroom and prepares to take her morning pee. 

For the record I am not into water works. 

Not my kink. So even if this fantasy wasn’t an actual hell I still would not enjoy this part. 

Cindy drops her panties and squats down on the toilet.  

This is the moment where I’m happy I’m tangled up in her hairs. 

A few seconds later and the sound of a thousand gallons of pee later she’s done 

Except one part. 

A massive white sail flys past my head. 

After Cindy is done cleaning herself she stands up abruptly and pulls up her panties.  

The elastic band drags across me and I’m freed.  

Kinda. 

Still in her underwear but at least I’m not tied up. 

I begin to slide down into her crotch area. 

Now a combination of crotch smell and pee takes over my nose.  I want to throw up. And at the same time I want a little taste of her skin. 

I can tell we are moving.  Heading down the steps.  I can feel her body bouncing as she goes down each step. 

I’m laying in a hammock of sorts just going for the ride.


“I hope Jen is ok”


Part 10 

Jen waits for an hour by the door and realizes that I am either dead or not in the room which means I am on Cindy. 

“I’ll have to wait until she comes back upstairs assuming he’s not on the bed.” 

Jen ponders a moment. 

“Maybe I should check the bed. If Matt is up there I should go look. Nah it’s safer here. Besides I’d like to take a look at that bottle again” 


Meanwhile I am trying to enjoy myself.  I keep telling myself “this is the greatest fantasy come true”

But honestly it’s not that great. 

I can hear the coffee grinder and the refrigerator door open. 

Cindy finishes making breakfast and sits down. 

I’m safe from being crushed by her giant ass. 

She sits cross legged at the table. 

I am pinched in tight. I can’t move. 

It’s not end of the world tight but I’m not going anywhere for a while. 

 A few moments go by and she switches legs. 

A second of relief. 

Then a miracle. She opens both legs and sits normally. 

Feet on either side of the chair legs. Toes folded. Heels up. 

 My chance. Her panties opened ever so slightly. I escape the beige prison.  Standing on her robe. I’m between two thighs is not ok. I make a run for it to the edge of the chair.  Using the terry cloth fibers. I work down past her calves 

The robe doesn’t reach the ground I can’t jump. 

I hear the spoon clank against her empty cereal bowl. 

Her legs come together and she starts to get up. 

All I can do is hang on.  

Thank god the robe has a seam for me to “stand on”. 

She stops at the sink. I look down at her Amazing feet.  No polish 

Just perfect amount of veins and high arches. 

Cindy makes her way across the kitchen to the living room she sits on the sofa. 

Full body on the sofa cushions. 

She wraps the robe around her legs not to expose herself to anyone and turns on the TV. She is sitting upright with one leg bent up and the other leg extended. I hop of the robe seam and stare at my dream come a true. 

A giant foot is right beside me. Her heel is buried into the couch cushion.  

I stare at her arch. And see her subconsciously wiggle her toe. 

I run my hand along her arch like you would a fine sports car.  She can’t feel me. I’m being careful not to be noticed. I lean in and smell her skin. Not much there. I assume she’s a size 8. Maybe 8-1/2. I know her feet are bigger than Jen’s because I’ve seen them both barefoot beside each other. Moving down her foot I get to the knuckle before her big toe. 

I look back to ensure she’s not aware of me.  I lean in and kiss that spot on her foot.  One kiss then I look back at Cindy. 

She still has no clue. 

I start kissing a few more times. 

Her big toe twitches. Hard.  It scares me. 

I decide to move away from the side and go explore her toes. 

Walking past her big toe I see the 4 or 5 hairs on top of her big toe. 

Honestly at this size I’m amazed at how much hair humans actually have on their body. 

Easing my way around her toe. It’s unpolished. The edges of her toenail are rough not smooth and pedicured. I kiss her big toe. I start to pick up a faint scent of her toes.  

I go to her second toe. It’s longer than the others and not as tall. Her big toe was at eye level with me this toe is more chest height. It’s easily three times wider than I am. I try to extend my arms around it for size reference. 

I move to her middle toe. This one is nicer. Better shape and size. 

I can just barely wrap my arms around it. 

“Shit!!” 

Cindy moves her leg. I’m riding her middle toe. 

She extends her leg and crosses it over her foot at her ankles 

I am at the highest point of her foot. She wiggles her toes to get comfortable. I get bucked off her toe and fall to the couch 

Her feet are making dents in the couch. After getting bucked off I roll down and slam into her heel.  It’s dry and cracked. I push against her heel to get myself up. 

I back away from her feet and look up at how perfect this is.  A dream come true. 


Part 11 

Jen makes her way down the hallway to her bedroom. She walks past her pile of clothes and her giant under armor sneakers.  She shudders when she realizes the reality of her new size next to a simple shoe. 

Jen carefully approaches the little glass jar that started all this mess and reads the label again. 


Enjoy your ride and remember nothing lasts forever 

Dr. Mesa. 


“What does that mean? It has to be a clue or a riddle. Jen says out loud. 

“I need to find Matt.  I don’t know if he’s on the bed. Or worse. Crushed.” 


I was neither. I am having the time of my life staring up at a glorious pair of mature bare feet. My tiny cock was getting very hard. 

Every once in a while Cindy would shift her feet and wiggle her toes. Like they were begging me to come closer. 

I moved in. Carefully as not to fall in the dent where her heel is. I look up and start puling on my cock. 

I stare up at her foot looming above my head.  I start to cum. 

I try to hit her foot with my cum but it’s too far away. 

I laugh to myself. About how insignificant my load looks as a 1” tall man instead of a giant like Jen experienced. 

Speaking of Jen I need to find her. 

I figured the best way to get back up stairs is to ride Cindy’s robe when she moves off the couch. 

In the meantime I just sat on the seam of her robe waiting for her to move again. 

It’s almost 9 am. Cindy finally decided to get herself moving. 

She stands up and I go for the ride. 

She yells upstairs “Matt? Are you home?” 

No answer. 

“That’s odd. Maybe he went for a run or something” she says to herself. 

She bounces upstairs i hang on for dear life.

She makes a right at the top of the steps and checks the bedrooms for any signs of life. 

After assuring herself the house is empty she moves to the bathroom and without closing the door drops her robe off her shoulders it crashes softly to the tile floor. 

I am protected by the fabric but the sudden drop was enough to make my stomach turn a little. 

I stand up on the robe and look her direction. 

That’s when I see her in all her glory.  She is topless and starts to peel off her panties. 

She turns on the water and sets the temperature just right. She walks over me and heads to close the door. 

I watch her legs soar over my tiny head. Staring up at her pussy as it goes over me. 

It’s much prettier from a safe distance rather than in her panties like this morning. She turns around and heads back to the shower. 

She kicks the robe out of her way. I go flying off it and roll across the tile floor. 

Her giant foot is coming at me. 

I scramble on all fours. 

Her foot coming in at full speed. 

It’s not slow motion like the giantess clips. 

BOOM!!! Her foot falls right behind me I slide across the floor to get away from her.  My heart is going a million beats per minute. Thats the first time I’ve ever been afraid of a foot.  I guess what you love might kill you. 

Cindy steps into the shower and disappears behind the shower curtain. I make my way to the edge of the bathroom sink. It’s safe. I choose to stay off the bathroom mats. 

Jen hears the water running and begins to make her way to the bathroom she still thinks we can get help. I don’t have so much hope anymore. After about 15 minutes Cindy reappeared. I see everything. Every inch of her body. 

Watching from the floor. My little cock starts twitching but I don’t have it in me to jerk it again.  So I just watch her drying herself. 

“Hey. What the fuck are you doing?” Jen asks loudly. 

 I snap out of my trance. Seeing my beautiful girlfriend standing there naked as well both hands on her hips looking very comfortable in her body. 

“Uhh. Trying not to get crushed by Cindy is what I’m doing.” I answer. 

“You know I have a thing for feet. But I’ve changed the rules 

Now it’s only your feet that are proportional to my body.” I say.  


“Good answer “ Jen replies. 


Part 12


“Let’s stay here til she leaves. We can try to get her attention when she’s not so  distracted.” 

I wasn’t about to tell her about my little adventure with Cindy. 


We hang out in the bathroom for a few minutes. And take advantage of the water drops on the floor from the over splash from the shower. We haven’t eaten or drank anything for almost 12 hours. 

Almost 24 hours for Jen. 

We finish drinking and we use the other droplets to wash up a bit get refreshed. 

I didn’t realize that I still smelled like Cindy’s pussy from earlier.  I don’t think Jen noticed. 


We both felt better. As good as two people who are 1” tall can feel. 


“Hey”I said “in all seriousness here. 

If we never get out of this I wouldn’t want to spend my tiny life without anybody but you.” 

I get down on one knee and take Jens hand. 

She starts to cry. 

“Will you marry me?” I ask. 


“YES. YES. Of course I will.”  Jen answers 


I stand up and we hug. Both crying.  Til we start laughing through the tears. 


“We are in this together forever now. 

Now let’s see if we can get Cindy’s attention”. I said assertively 

 

We hold hands and start walking across the cold tile floor.  


“Matt I have a question.” Jen began 


“Uh oh. We aren’t even married yet and your already doing this?” I said jokingly. 


“When this all started and I got trapped in Cindy’s shoe. 

You know when you came on me? “ Jen struggled to say out loud. 


“Yeah? What about it “ I asked back. 


“Well. What exactly were you looking at on the computer?  If we are going to be married I don’t want my man to feel like he has look at porn I want to do what you like.” Said Jen. 

 

I had a huge lump in my throat. 


“ well honestly. It’s kinda science fiction” 

I answered. 


“Like Star Trek porn?” Jen asks looking at me weird 


“No. It’s uh more different than that. Up until yesterday I never thought this would be possible. I mean what we are experiencing right now. 

It’s always been a deep rooted fantasy of mine to be uh….. little. “ 



“Little?  Like a child, little? “ Jen asks 


“No no no. Dear god no.” I snap back. 


I mean.  “Little. Shrunk. Just like we are right now.  Well not you. Me. I want you to be big and I’m little and I get to explore you and play with your toes and other parts”. I sheepishly responded 


“Wait is this a wish or something? Did you make this happen?” Jen asks half pissed off.  


“ No. no way. That’s dumb. You can’t wish for things to happen. We shrunk because of inhaling that powder” 

I replied. 


“To be honest I’ve dreamed of this. But now that I’m tiny. I don’t like it as much as I hoped.  I mean our lives might be forever changed. Living like cockroaches trying to avoid being stepped on. Good thing you don’t have a cat or we’d probably be gone by now” 


Jen just looks straight a head and doesn’t say anything.  


We make our way back to Cindy’s room Hoping to get back up on the night stand and catch her eye. 


Cindy is coming down the hall at the same time. Her giant feet slapping the hardwood floor we are along the edge of the base board so we are safe 

 

We give each other a look of concern for our safety. 

We have to be strategic about our movements from now on. 


We make it to Cindy’s room but we decide to skirt along the wall and go the long way around to avoid being stepped on in the middle of the floor. 

With this carpet she would never know that we were under her foot. 


Cindy returns fresh from her shower. She begins to get dressed I have to pretend I don’t want to see but I’m lying to myself. 


I catch Jen looking up at her.  


“Like what you see? I give her a wink?” I say 


“I hope I look as good as she does when I’m 50 something.” Jen answers. 


“You will. I know you will” I say as I wrap my arm around her waist. We both stare up at my colossal future mother in law. 


Cindy finished getting dressed. 

She Grabbed a pair of white ankle socks. 

She sat on the bed and put on her socks. 

I watched it all happen. It was so perfect. Her long slender feet in the bleach white socks. 


I felt myself getting hard. 


Jen looked down at my cock and took it in her hand. 

I jumped a little when she touched it. 


“This is your dream right?  To be shrunk near feet ? Jen said holding my cock. 


“Yes” I whispered. 


“Well let’s make that dream come true” Jen said. Kissing me and working all over my body. 

I kept staring up at Cindy’s feet. Until they disappeared into her sneakers. 

 She walked out of the room. I could hear the front door close. 

Empty house. 

Jen and I made passionate tiny love right there on the floor tangled up in the carpet fibers. Rolling around care free. Til we both came together. 

I made sure to pull out.  The last thing we need is a tiny shrunken baby. 


Part 13

We lay on the floor for a second and catch our breath.  

A few minutes go by.  I look at the clock on the night stand. It says 11. 


“Hmm can you imagine it’s been almost 24 hours exactly since you shrunk? I asked Jen. 

 

I looked over at Jen and she was holding her stomach 

“I don’t feel so good Matt?” Jen said half bent over. 


“Was I too Rough on you ?” I asked with a concerned smile. 


Jen sneezed hard and white powder shot out of her nose.  

Suddenly she began to grow.  Very rapidly.  I stare in shock. 

 

Jen returns to her original height.  

Like nothing ever happened.   

Her same old 5’7” self.  Standing naked and fully restored. 

I stare up at her happy for both of us. 


This means the powder only lasts for 24 hours. 

I’m gonna be big again.  


Standing at Jens toes I wave my arms for her attention. 


Jen squats down like a catcher and looks for me 

Her toes folded heels up in the air. 

I wasn’t looking at her feet. 


I was mesmerized by her giant vagina  over my head. 

Still wet from a few moments ago. 


Not like Cindy’s.  Jen’s is well cared for. 

Shaven in all the right spots. 

Smooth and pretty. 

I tilt my head back looking up at her tits  hanging down. 

34C.


“Hey Matt I see you.” 

Jen whispers she remembers what it’s like to have your ears shattered by regular voice 


I wave at her. 


Her giant hand comes down to pick me up. I happily climb aboard. It feels amazing to be in her hand. 

It feels even better to know for the next couple of hours I’ll tiny but I’ll be safe. 


Jen slowly carries me down the hall way to her room. 

I get laid on the bed top. 

The old familiar flower print again. 

I sit on my butt with my legs out and my arms back. 

Enjoying the view of my massive Fiancé. 

Watching Jen go to the bedroom door and close it then lock it. 

I get a perplexed look on my face? 


Jen turns around. And starts pacing in front of me. 

She’s still naked but her demeanor has changed.  

“So. You like to be little huh? 

Giantess fetish right that’s what it’s called?” Jen asks pacing back and forth like she’s solving a mystery 


I get a chill up my body. 


Something is off. 


“Well. By my calculations. I have you like this for about 6 hours.” Jen says tapping her finger to her lips like she’s in deep thought. 

“What should we do first? “ she says out loud. 

 I know. How about we do a scavenger hunt. 

Hahah yes.  Perfect. I assume you are hungry. 

I am exhausted. So let’s play a game.” 


Jen bounces out of the bedroom and disappears for at least 10 minutes. 


She goes to the kitchen and finds some food for herself. She made a quick sandwich and drank a big glass of milk. And a hand full of regular M&Ms 

Then she gets the idea to cut up to my little pieces of bread, ham and cheese and for dessert one M&M 


She carry’s the little bits of food with her and returns to the bedroom

 

I am waiting at the foot of the bed where she left me. 


“Ok so here’s what we are going to do. I am going to lay down and lay as still as possible. 

And I’m going to hide your lunch somewhere on my body and it’s your job to find it.” Jen informs me 


My mind is already racing I am so excited. 


“Close your eyes. I don’t want you to peak.” Jen orders me 


She slowly climbs on her bed and begins to place crumbs on her body. 


Between her little toes on both feet she puts the ham and the cheese.  

She puts the M&M between her pussy lips. Not inserted entirely. And two pieces of bread one on each tit

 She lays back on her back and begins to give me instructions. 

“Ok so. Start at my right foot. And work your way up to my chest. Then go back down and finish with my left foot. 

And after you’ve made your sandwich from the pieces you’ve gathered. You can eat “ Jen instruction is very clear.   


“Once your finished you can have dessert. She showed me where she hid the M&M 


My eyes get huge. The M&M is the size of my head. 


Jen lays flat on her back. Real still.  I walk over to the right foot.  He soles are dirty from walking but to see these beautiful size 7’s up close like this. It’s amazing. 

Jen’s feet have a bit more muscle on them than Cindy’s 

Her toes are painted a light blue.  

I start by examining the sole and the toes above me. 

I don’t see anything obvious and I’m sure what ever I am after is between two toes.  I make my way around the foot that is pointed upward and start to climb Jen’s Ankle. 

She has some leg hairs and stubble from shaving a day or two ago still present so I use them to get me up. 

Once standing on her ankle I look up to the most beautiful foot in the world. I start my climb. 

It’s only 4 times or so above my head so not hate full. I stick my fingers between her toes for one final pull  I kiss her toes. 

I kiss the sensitive skin between her big toe so she can feel me. 

Jen flexes her giant toes and says 

“Careful. You’ll make me drop your lunch”. 

I scale her toes inspecting each one for my lunch. 

I find a tiny piece of cheese. 

Kinda gross actually. But she’s trying to be spontaneous. I’ll just drop this on the floor before I eat it. 

I slide down her foot. Doing a balance act up her leg. 

Jen can feel my little legs on her thigh.  I hear her moan. And sigh.  


I think she likes this too. 

I get closer to her pelvis. She sits up careful not to move. 

“Fuck this. This is taking too long.” Jen says. 

She reaches down and grabs the M&M and tosses it in her mouth.  


“What the hell!!” I yell. 


“Feeling you walk around us making me too hot and horny and I’m done waiting.” 

Jen answers 


She uses her right hand and brushes me off her leg down to her pussy. 


“Besides it’s only fair. 

You came on me. Now I’m gonna do the same to you. 


I watch her painted fingers nails start to work her giant pussy in front of me. Jen is moaning working herself over pretty good. 

Unbeknownst to me her left hand is sneaking up behind me. 

“In you go little man” Jen whispers. 


Eeeep I squeal when her left hand scoops me up and pushed me into her wet  pussy.  So wet. So hot.  I slide right in 


“Oh god yes!! Jen moans. “I can feel you” 

I feel her hips grinding. Her hands  are pushing harder on me. 

Oh god. Oh god oh god. 

I’m coming!!!  

Her pussy grabs me so tight I slide around in the hole. Fighting for air. 

It’s not hot anymore. I’m afraid for my life.  

I feel her have a final push with her pussy. 

I begin to slide out of her body. 

Onto the bed I crawl away from her pussy defeated. 

Now I know how Jen felt. 


“Oh my god that was hot as fuck “

Jen Exhales. 

Are you ok?  

I look over my shoulder and give her a thumbs up. 

Totally covered in her juices. 

I crawl towards her knees. And lay there like a dead bug. Full spread position can’t move.  

Don’t want to. 

 A full hour passed. We were both asleep. 

I woke up first and started to stand up and break the dried pussy juice off my body. 

What a wild time I hope I never go through that hell again. 


Jen sits up. 

“Hey sleepy head come here “she says 

She puts herff no hand down and I happily climb up. 


“Well we have about 4 hours left. What would you like to do?” Jen asks


Hmm. Good question.  I am still hungry  can we head to the kitchen? 


We hear a door open. It’s Cindy. 

“Hey guys I’m home “ 


“Crap you need to get dressed. That ruins the fun.” I grumbled. 


“I have a plan. And I know you’ll like it.  

Jen puts me on the bed and carefully slides off it to get dressed. 

“Hey mom I’m home “ Jen yells to her Stepmom. 

“Oh hi. Did you have fun yesterday is Matt up there with you.” 


“No he went to the gym he will be back in a few hours” Jen lied 


“Are you hungry. I picked up Taco Bell”Cindy responded 


“Yes please that sounds amazing “ replied Jen 


“Ok are you ready for the best part of your day?  Jen asked me 


I watch her get dressed. She turns away from me so I can watch her tight ass fight her jeans when she pulls them up. 


She grabs a pair of multi colored under armor ankle socks and the slip sandals that say Adidas. Jen puts me on the floor in front of her toes. 

“Go ahead little man this is your dream” Jen says sweetly.  

I climb up her shoe and give her socks a few kisses  Jen smiles down at me. Watching me kiss her big toe over and over. 

“Here we go. Get ready. 

I position myself where I can hold on to the fabric but not get crushed. 

We slowly make our way down stairs. 

I can smell the tacos. It’s making me so hungry. 

Cindy has the food on the table and Jen comes around to take a seat. 

I watch Cindy taking  her sneakers off. 

“Where did you go?” Jen asked. 


“Oh just for a walk around the block a few times.  Gotta get those steps in “Cindy answers. 

What about you where did you go missing to yesterday Cindy asks 


“I was just out with Mary. And ended up sleeping at her place. I texted Matt and told him what I was doing. “ Jen lied again. 


The two chatted it up for a bit.  I was pretty content just chilling out on Jen’s toe. 

Watching Cindy’s feet from a distance is hypnotic 

Jen slides her feet out of the shoes and I lose my balance and fall onto her shoe sole. 

The giant foot is swaying back and forth.  I can’t tell if she forgot about me or is messing with me. 

I choose to get off the shoe for my own safety.  I hop down from the adidas sandal and turn to look at Jens feet. 


Man what a perfect sight. 

White socks to my left. 

Grey and blue socks to my right. Me in the middle. Cindy has her legs extended and her feet are crossed. 

I can see her foot prints coming through the dirt on her white socks. 

I walk up to the pair of white feet and rub my hand down her heel. 

The sock is warm.  

I lean my face against the fabric and try to inhale as much as I can. 

I rub my face against her giant heel. 

I grab my cock and start rubbing it against Cindy’s foot.  The fabric on my cock tickles and I jerk away uncontrollably.  

Cindy readjusts her position and just like that her feet are gone. 

She got up to clean the table. 

I turn back to run to Jens feet but she’s already getting up too.  She must think I am still on her foot. 

“No!!!” I yell.  

It’s no use. They are both gone and I’m on the kitchen floor. 


Part 14 

All alone on the floor. Honestly I’m not afraid I know I’m supposed to grow back in 3 hours or so. My biggest fear is growing back in the middle of the kitchen floor and being seen by Cindy. Naked and covered in Jen’s dried pussy juice. 

 

Jen makes her way back up stairs assuming that I am still riding her shoe. 

She sits on her bed and checks her feet for me. 

I’m not there. Jen panics and starts looking for a red spot on her toes. 


“Oh god Matt where are you?” 


“He’s gotta be under the table. He wouldn’t have gone far.” Jen reasoned 


Meanwhile. I’m carefully hiding behind a table leg waiting patiently for Jen to figure out I’m missing. 


Behind me comes an old familiar noise. 

“Oh god no. Please no. The roomba just started it’s daily cleaning. 

I watch the round robot warm up and leave its dock heading for its mission of an unknown route to clean the floor. 

It goes past me like a giant ufo. It’s easy 4” high. Or 25 feet tall to me. I watch it look around the house. And start sucking up dirt. 

It bounces off the wall then the refrigerator. It’s moving super fast at my size. No way I could simply side step it.  

Normally I’d feel safe against the table leg. But this roomba has side brushes that gather up everything 

Frozen in fear I watch it like a TRex looking for the goat in Jurassic park.  If I don’t move it can’t see me 


I see it hit the stove then turn around. 

It’s coming at me.  

I quickly run across under the table. 

Boom!! It hits the table leg I was just beside. 

It turns on a 90 degree angle and heads towards the wall.  I’m safe from that shot. I turn and run the other way. If I can get under something that is lower than the roomba I’m safe.  


The refrigerator!! It’s perfect it can’t get me under the refrigerator. I sprint hard. It’s a 1/2 mile run from the table to the refrigerator.  I’m Gonna make it.  

I hear a faint thud then another Perfect rhythm. I look over my shoulder as I’m running. It’s Cindy’s feet in white ankle socks. I stop in fear. Trying to time her footsteps so I can dodge them. 

The roomba approached me from the right. Cindy’s giant feet from my left. I run hard. Harder than anything in my life. I have to make it. 

In one synchronized moment. I leap for the refrigerator as the roomba passes me. Cindy simply steps over it. And opens the refrigerator door. The blast of cold air is refreshing on my sweaty body. 

I see both of her feet standing at the fridge door tapping her toes trying to decide what type of wine she wants.  

She grabs a bottle of white something. And closes the door. I watch her feet move across the floor to get a wine glass. 


I watch the roomba make it’s rounds. Cindy returns to the refrigerator but doesn’t stay long.  Cindy makes her way to the living room

Then I see two of the best friends a tiny guy can have. Jens feet in her under amour socks. 

She sees the roomba and internally panics. 

I have to time this right. 

I need to get back to the table so Jen can find me. 

I make the return trip to the table. 

Praying the roomba stays away.   I make it back to the table leg. But the roomba has closed the gap. 

There’s no escape. The side bristles are going to sweep me into the center to be vacuumed up. 

Jen sees it coming for the table and walks over quickly.  


I watch it all unfold. 

She simply lifts her right foot and uses her big toe to turn it off. 


She bends down to the evil machine and whisper. “Matt are you down here?” 

She scans the floor. I come out from behind the table leg. 


HEY!!!  I scream Jen hears my squeak and sees me. Jen offers her hand and I climb in. 

Cindy walks into the kitchen to see why the roomba stopped. Jen quickly tossed me down her shirt to hide me. 

Hanging onto her bra and sitting on her chest is as amazing as it sounds. 


“What’s up ? “ Cindy asked. 


“Uh nothing I though I saw the vacuum suck up something important.  That’s all.” Jen said. 


“Well. I think I’m gonna go take a nap I’m still exhausted from hanging out last night. Do you need me to do anything for you before I check out?”  Jen asked. 


“I think I’m good” Cindy replied. 

 

Jen made her way upstairs to her room. 

“That’s was too close. You need to stay here til the powder wears off”.  Jen told me. 


“Well according to the clock we have about 2 hours to play “ I screamed from her cleavage. 


“ Hmm well we never did finish that scavenger hunt”  Jen winked. 


She peeled off her shirt exposing me in the bra cup. 

Then with grace she unlatched her bra and lowered it to the bed with me riding in it. 

Her perfect young tits hanging above me.   Jen walks to her door and locks it. 

I am sitting in her warm bra staring at my girl wearing tight blue jeans and no shirt.  

She peels her pants off. Taking her panties with her at the same time. 


“Socks on or off? Jen asked. “I know how about one and one. 

She slips off one sock and tosses it at me. 

I dodge the giant cotton sock. 

Assuming it would probably hurt it if hit me. 


She clears the bed of clothing leaving me in the middle.  Then she begins to crawl all over the bed trying to avoid me and get into position. 

Face to face with her little pink pussy I give it a few rubs and a couple of kisses. 


Jen sits up and puts her feet together and her knees open 


“Go on. Go to my feet.  I know you want to “ she says softly. 


I leave her beautiful pussy behind and make my way to the foot the one with the sock. I use the material to climb her heel. 

Walk across her arch.  

When I get the arch. I look back at Jen and jump in the valley created by her feet. 

I go to the barefoot and kiss her sole over and over.  Then I get the idea to try to get her attention. 


So with all my arm strength I start scraping her sole. 

“Hey! That tickles” and she kicks her foot away out of reaction Jen whispers. 

She slowly brings her barefoot back to me but  plants her toes in front of me. 

“Go on. Kiss my toes.”  Jen orders politely. 

I move to her big toe and begin to kiss all over. 

Jen very gently wraps her socked toes around my back and holds me there kissing her big toe. 

Suddenly I felt my stomach turn 

“No.l I thought. I don’t want this to end. 

Jen can’t see me wince in pain 


I let out a huge rib hurting sneeze and expel all the powder from my sinus. 


I fight the urge to return my normal size. I keep kissing her toe. 

It gets easier to kiss. 

Now I can put it in my mouth.  Then two toes the whole foot. 

I grow to full size. My eyes are closed sucking my fiancé’s foot. 

 She begins to stroke my cock with her sock foot. I snap out of the trance stop sucking her foot and we take a moment to have slow quiet sex.  

  

We still have the powder in the bottle. Jen promised me one day we will use it again 


Until then I’ll always have Jen’s adventure as a memory. 


Fin.