- Text Size +
We soon arrived at the Mosaic Café, and I stayed quiet while still inside Rachel’s purse despite the fact that I was now desperate for some fresh air, while she was busy ordering a meal and something to drink. Only once the waiter had left, was I let out again, and I came stumbling out of her purse and onto the tablecloth in front of her. The two of us were in a little room with walls on two sides of it, with a large window overlooking the street and a dark blue curtain separating it from the rest of the restaurant making up the remaining two. Since the restaurant was several floors up in the building it was in, there was no possibility of anyone passing by outside accidentally spotting me either. I looked up at my gorgeous girlfriend, who was resting her chin on her hands and gazing at me lovingly. She had taken off her coat and placed it on the chair opposite her, letting me see her in her eye-catching outfit again.

“Okay, I admit it, this really was a good choice,” I said to her. “I mean, unless one of the other customers at this place accidentally barges in on us or something. Although, I hope you have a plan for hiding me once the waiter returns.”

“Of course, I do. It’s easy, I can just do this.”

She put the tip of her finger behind me, against my back, and simply gave it a flick forward. This, however, was strong enough to send me flying forward across the table and over the edge, and I crashed into her (admittedly very soft and bouncy) chest before plunging down into her lap far below. Despite the fact that I wasn’t hurt, she had still scared the hell out of me with that little stunt and I was about to tear into her about it when it turned out that her timing had actually been very fortunate. At that moment the waiter returned with the bottle of chardonnay she had ordered, and I had to lie patiently in her lap, covered by the velvety fabric of her gown, while the bottle was opened and her glass was filled. Only once we were alone again did she retrieve me and put me back on the table before her, and by then I was only a little bit angry at her.

“Next time give me a heads-up, okay?” I berated her. “I nearly shit my pants just then!”

“But you’re not wearing any pants, sweetie!” she said teasingly, and laughed as I clenched my fists in irritation. “Okay, okay, don’t lose your temper! I promise I’ll play nicely from now on.”

I sighed and told her I forgave her, then turned around to check out my surroundings more fully. What drew my attention right away was the giant-sized wineglass that stood behind me, several times as tall as I was and filled with what to me must have been many hundreds of gallons of white wine. I trod carefully onto its base and took hold of its stem, which was thicker than both of my legs put together. Then I tried to climb up it by wrapping my legs around it, but the smooth glass proved to be impossible to get a firm grip on and I slid down again. All the while, Rachel was looking at me with plenty of amusement.

“That’s a bit too much for you to handle, isn’t it, honey?” she asked. “But don’t worry: your favorite girlfriend has thought of everything, as usual.”

She reached into her purse and took out a very small plastic screw-on bottlecap, most likely from some kind of medicine bottle, but which was more-or-less the right size for me to use as a glass of my own. Then she dipped it into her much larger glass and filled it up with wine, before carefully handing it to me on the table below. I took it from her and realized it must’ve amounted to several pints’ worth of wine on my scale.

“You’ll take it easy with that drink of yours now, won’t you?” Rachel inquired. “I don’t want to have to get so plastered that you’ll accidentally walk off the table or something!”

“Really? Does that sound like something I’d ever do?”

“Well…look, why don’t we drink a toast instead?”

“Okay. What shall we drink to…besides the obvious part of you finally getting the job you’ve been hoping for?”

She thought for a moment, then said:

“To still being together, after all that’s happened these last few months, and to staying together, come what may. How’s that sound?”

“It sounds great. Also, to my wonderful goddess of a girlfriend, for not giving up on me and for accepting me the way I am now.”

She smiled broadly as I lifted up my ‘glass’ and bumped it against the bottom of hers. I was glad she didn’t bump back too hard, or else I would’ve been sent flying across the table again. Since alcoholic drinks of any kind had been forbidden to me whilst I was staying at the hospital, this was the first time I’d had any alcohol to drink in months, so I’m afraid I didn’t exactly ‘take it easy’ like Rachel had warned me to. Still, my ‘glass’ never needed a refill, as tiny as it was, since it was a sizeable amount of wine to a shrunken little doll-man like myself.

The food arrived in due time; a delicious-looking chicken schnitzel drenched in an exotic-looking sauce and with a side of perfectly cooked vegetables. Rachel set aside a very small portion of the food for me, moving it to the opposite side of her plate, on which I was sitting. Again, it was quite a lot of food for someone of my size, definitely more than I could ever hope to eat in one sitting. After I had finished stuffing myself, she took what remained of my portion up on her fork and ate it in one mouthful. Quite a shocking sight, or at least it would have been had I not been used to it by now. Then again, I myself barely amounted to a mouthful of food compared to her, and in fact she had once pretended to ‘eat’ me as we lay in bed one night, as a kind of roleplay activity. I hadn’t enjoyed it very much, though, so we never tried it again.

At last, it was time for dessert, and for this Rachel had ordered a small bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate and caramel. By this time, I had become more than a little drunk, my supply of wine having nearly reached its end. Rachel had noticed this and had made several comments already that perhaps it was time for us to head back home, before something unfortunate happened. I simply laughed at her concerns and told her to stop being such a killjoy.

“You’re the one who’s supposed to be celebrating, with your sweet new job and everything!” I said to her, as she fixed me with a reproachful stare. “What are you so afraid of? There’s no-one here to see us enjoy ourselves – to see me enjoy myself, I mean, since I’m the only one doing it! Well, if you’re not gonna give me some more wine then, I guess I’ll go have some of your dessert instead.”

Feeling very impulsive (and far from sober), I ran straight for the dessert bowl in front of her and vaulted over its side. I landed in a pool of half-melted ice cream, flakes of chocolate and sticky, sweet caramel syrup. It was quite cold, but I hardly noticed as I began to scoop up ice cream with my hands to eat. High above, I could hear my girlfriend sighing.

“That’s very cute, darling!” I heard her say. “You go ahead and have as much as you want. I can always just eat around you, can’t I?”

She dipped her giant-sized spoon into the bowl next to me, shoving me slightly to one side. I was about to yell at her for this, when I noticed something at the edge of the table. Rachel was holding her glass, which still held a fair amount of wine in it, quite low by her side, with the top of it only a couple of inches above table level. As she picked up her spoonful of dessert, I decided to make a run for it. I scrambled out of the bowl and ran across the tablecloth, leaving a trail of ice cream and syrup in my wake. A second later and I had plunged into the glass of wine, much bigger and deeper than a bathtub to tiny little me, and was splashing around happily in it, helping myself as I pleased.

“Okay, I think that’s enough, honestly,” I heard Rachel say in a firm voice, though I didn’t respond to her demand at all. “We’re going home, right now! But first, I’m going to clean you up properly.”

“Clean…clean me up? What…what are you talking about, baby? I am clean…hey, wait! No, Rachel, don’t! No! No!”

She raised the glass to her lips and tipped it back, and the last little bit of wine, with me swimming in it, disappeared into her mouth. In my inebriated state, I actually began to panic, believing that she really meant to swallow me whole. But of course, although the wine disappeared down her throat, I did not: she pressed me softly against the roof of her mouth with the tip of her tongue. I struggled and squirmed in a frenzy, but I was completely safe and unharmed, merely scared out of my mind. My body sank completely into the soft, moist surface of her tongue, which was larger than I was.

It took her a couple of minutes to let me out again, and when she did, we were no longer at our table. Instead, I found myself spat out onto an enormous cloth napkin, before being dropped into a vast washing basin, covered all over by her saliva. I had no time at all to yell at her for this assault on my dignity before I was drenched by a sudden flow of cold water from the basin’s tap high above me. The force of the water nearly knocked me flat, but Rachel was careful not to overdo it, knowing how fragile I now was. She cleaned me thoroughly before picking me up and drying me off with the napkin she had brought with her. Of course, the whole experience had sobered me up entirely as well.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it?” she said in a nonchalant way. “You’ll behave yourself from now on, right? In fact, seeing as how we’re in a public restroom and someone else might walk in at any moment…”

Once again, I couldn’t scold her for how she had treated me, as this time it was another part of her body that I found myself being stuffed into. She lifted up the top of her dress slightly and slipped me in easily into the cup of her bra, right against the skin of her breast. The fabric of her underwear pressed me tightly against her warm breast, but not so tight as to make me uncomfortable, and I could sort-of wiggle my arms and legs around to reach a more comfortable position.

“Damn it, Rachel!” I said indignantly to myself. “Just tell me next time, okay, before treating me like your own little plaything!”

After a few more minutes, during which time I could feel my gigantic girlfriend walking back to her table, where she was no doubt now busy paying the bill, I calmed down somewhat. Okay, sure, so maybe I did overindulge a little bit and make a little bit of a scene, but so what? When you’re less than three inches in size and completely hidden from everyone else’s view, who cares if you’re acting irresponsibly while drunk? Not to mention the fact that it was my first proper drink in months, and that the alcohol obviously had a much more serious effect on my miniscule body than anticipated…but I suppose that didn’t really excuse any of my behavior. Rachel had brought us here to celebrate her reaching the goal she’d been working at for so long now, so I could understand that she might feel put off by my antics and overreact herself. I also knew that she wouldn’t punish me any further once we got back home, besides leaving me in here for a while longer…which wasn’t such a bad thing, honestly. In fact, I rather enjoyed the feeling of being squeezed against her boob, warm and bouncy as it was.

I stayed trapped in Rachel’s bra during the drive back home too. Only once she had settled herself comfortably on her living room couch did she retrieve me. I was glad; as enjoyable as my imprisonment in her cleavage had been, it did become a little stuffy and hard to breathe after a while. She tipped her hand over and dropped me into her enormous lap, where I lay on my back, breathing deeply and staring up at her. She looked down at me with a smile, confident in her superiority over me. I tried to work up the energy to get angry at her again, but I was so aroused by this point, after the intimate place I’d been kept in, that I could only stare at her lustily.

“I suppose I should apologize, huh?” she said, looking suddenly guilty. “I got a little carried away again, I guess, and…well, I’m sorry, Sam darling. I know it’s been almost a month since you came back into my life, but I suppose our relationship is still a work in progress, isn’t it?”

She slid her fingertip in under my buttocks and flicked me up and into the palm of her hand. I was then treated to one of the most soothing, sensual kisses she’d ever given me, my entire body being treated to the touch of her lips and tongue.

“One of these days, I’ll have to remind you who’s the man in this house!” I said jokingly, as I lay on the exposed upper slope of her breast afterwards. “The days of you bossing me around like this are numbered.”

“Ooh, big words for such a tiny man!” she teased back. “So, what’s holding you back? I think I deserve at least a proper spanking for the way I handled you back there!”

I began slapping and punching the skin of her chest as hard as I could, not holding back in the slightest; I knew that for her each blow would feel no worse than the gentlest of taps. Of course, I had no intention of ever hurting her, even if I were to someday regain my former size. Rachel and I had been ribbing each other like this for almost as long as we’ve been together. In the past, it had usually been me who came out on top; now, it would be her – but I’d put up a proper fight every time, before letting her ’subdue’ me.

We did very little for the rest of the day. For hours, Rachel just lay on the couch and played with me in all kinds of sexy ways, while also letting me roam around on her body, crawling in underneath her clothing and playing with her in turn. Eventually we both began to feel tired and she announced that she was heading for bed. She carried me with her and put me beside her on her pillow as she lay down, curled up snugly in her silky hair. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect end to the day, despite all its ups and downs.

“Are you still awake?” I asked after a long moment, where we had both been very quiet.

“Mmm, just barely,” she responded, stroking me with her dainty fingertips. “But not for much longer, I think. Go to sleep, baby. We can have some more fun this weekend.”

“Okay, will do! Just wanted to make sure you hadn’t forgotten about little me down here.”

“Never, Sam. You know that. Come on, I’ll take you back to your house – and I’ll let you take me to bed with you tonight.”

I had no idea what she meant as she carried me over to my miniature home, on a table in her bedroom, but I soon found out. She took out a pair of scissors from a nearby drawer and snipped off a lock of her hair, just a few inches long. Then she wrapped me up in it, like a spider catching its prey in its web, before dropping me off in my own tiny bed. She blew me a kiss goodnight, then headed back to bed herself. We were both very tired, it seemed: it had been a long day at the end of a long week, but it was really only the beginning of what we both knew would be a long and happy relationship, no matter how the future would turn out for me as a shrunken man, and whether or not I would ever be restored to my normal size. Rachel would be there for me, staying by my side and loving me, whatever may happen.