- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope everyone has been well, this is just a small one-off based on a friend I've had the pleasure of meeting recently. Her twitter is @VioletEspea, please pay her a visit!

Sometime soon, expect a new story. I've been looking for beta readers for it, so if you're interested, send a DM my way on Twitter.

By The Blade is currently on break, but may come back if I get the drive to continue writing for it. Thanks for understanding!

Liam’s entire world shook as a large black boot slammed down in front of him. When Violet asked him if he wanted to come home with her, he didn’t quite expect to see her now towering over him. He craned his neck upwards, following her white dress upwards as she smiled down at him, her friendly grin waiting for him to fully get his bearings.

    “I was wondering when you’d finally wake up. Didn’t think you’d be out for quite that long.” She stifled a giggle, slowly reaching down towards Liam as she gently wrapped her hand around his body. Giving some warmth to his bare body, she made her way over to the dark brown coffee table, setting him down on the cold wood. Sitting down on the couch, she’d kick her boots up onto the table. The treads were covered in dust and a few pebbles lines the insides of the treads.

    Her smile seemed to be waiting for him to start cleaning. With a playful sigh, he made his way to the heel of the left boot first, pulling the pebbles out from the inside of the treads as he meekly licked at the bottom of the boot, trying his best to clean off any dust or dirt. As she shifted her boot, he worked his way up the boot, trying to clean every part of the dirty grey tread. Finally finishing the left boot, he was greeted with an even more enthusiastic right boot, waiting to receive the same treatment.

    As he finished up, Violet would slowly start undoing her right boot’s laces as she tugged it off, letting her sole scrunch and toes wiggle in the fresh air as her sole landed right next to Liam, shaking the table. The scent of sweat from the walk filled the air as the peach sock almost seemed to call his name. He barely had time to fully take it in before he was greeted by another sole, flanking him. The two socked feet would slowly close in on him, rubbing him between them as Violet sighed, enjoying the feeling of his body rubbing her feet after a long day.

    Liam was rolled between the soles as he was coated in sweat and smothered in soft socks, trapping him in their heat before finally letting him go, depositing him on the table. As they sat on the table, Violet would playfully wiggle her toes, almost as if they were struggling to break free from their socked prisons. He slowly started tugging away at her socks, pulling at them as he freed the soft skin underneath, trying his best to pull the ankle sock out from under her heel. Prying it free, he fell back onto his butt as the bottom of the sock rolled up only a small amount. Violet’s absentminded wriggling of her toes slowly pulled the edge of the sock further up as she playfully kept the other end of the sock almost just out of reach.

    Liam would almost grapple with the sole as he struggled to climb onto it, trying to push the sock off her foot as her giggles shook his entire body. As he climbed further up, he finally pried the sock off, only to be pinned down underneath the ball of her foot, her toes pressing into his face as he struggled to push away the playful digits. Planting a kiss on the underside of her big toe, she eased up, pushing him aside with her foot towards the other waiting foot.

    The left foot was easier, lying on its side. He could just easily tug it up, but once again, he found himself underfoot, completely pressed softly into the table as all he could do was squirm underneath. As he struggled underneath, she’d tug off the heel end of the sock, dragging her foot back as she slowly used Liam to peel off the sock. He pushed off the sock, tossing it aside as her bare soles now flexed and stretched on the table, inviting him to enjoy his prize for all the hard work. He slowly ran his hands along the warm soft skin, feeling the soles of her foot as he rubbed away at the underside of her foot, pressing hard. Pushing at the ball of her left foot, he planted a kiss against the skin as he did his best to try and massage the massive sole. After he was done, the other foot would nudge him, trying to get him to massage her other foot as she stretched on the couch, not taking her eyes off him.

    As he worked on his task, she pushed him back slightly, turning over onto her stomach as she laid her feet back down onto the table, this time soles upwards as Liam climbed on top. Pressing down onto the sole, he could more easily rub downwards into the sole as he planted kiss after kiss onto her foot.

    Yeah, he could maybe get used to this.a279;

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading! Please feel free to leave any comments.