- Text Size +

The void of the great unknown. The distant heavens. Infinity. Space. Different cultures called it different things. Vague terms of grandeur to describe something beyond comprehension and understanding. This great cosmic abyss was home to many different populations. Each holds its belief systems and traditions. Mythologies and origins, each of them unique. Until she came to unite them all under one system, one boot.


Chloe Lunara drifted through the darkness she now called home. Her naked feminine form and flowing hair spiraled through the emptiness as her mind wandered. ‘Where am I…How am I…What am I?’ the questions that invaded her thoughts and danced mockingly through her consciousness. A small sensation across her right breast, cracking her eyes open, she observed as her drifting form collided with a tiny orange flicker. The light went out as it struck her. ‘A star…” she realized, and the other lesser sensations, ‘a solar system….” these things she knew. One of those worlds in that system was home to over five billion lives, now space dust across her breast. The thought brought a small smirk to the side of her lips, ‘God…that is what I am now…’ the realization coming over her as she felt her mind gain control of her body ‘but how…why….’ the questions would have their answers she supposed as she brought herself to a stop. Opening her eyes fully, Chloe swept her gaze across the pitch-black ocean of her new domain. To her eyes, it was far from empty, it was teaming with life, and now for reasons still unknown to her, they were hers. 


Moving in on the nearest world, she felt a spike of nervous energy, a tingle in her toes, a fluttering in her stomach as she approached. Four billion lives, three continents, five thousand cities. The information was something she understood at a glance. She also understood they had several names for their world. ‘Should it not be my job…as God…to name this world?’ she thought to herself as she watched the planet drift closer to her. The star in this system was no larger than a peppercorn, its planets less than salt as she considered her new position. Her eyes looked up as she fell into consideration, ‘Yes, I should name this world…I will call it…Speckilton..or…insectopia…’ she giggled to herself as she ran through several joke names. Her idleness had distracted her only briefly as she felt the tiniest of itches in her navel. Glancing back down, she watched as the remains of her Insectopia smeared itself across the inside of her belly button. Mentally she sighed, ‘Turns out even Gods can be clumsy.’ Moving forward, she felt the star and the other worlds in the system disintegrate against her midriff. ‘I am simply too big to be traveling like this….’ the realization coming as if it were common knowledge. Her mass was creating gravity, drawing the microscopic worlds into her. ‘Hehe, into me….that’s pretty hot….’ her mind wandered again as she approached another world.


Six billion lives, seven continents, over seven thousand cities. This Chloe knew once more as she approached. ‘Snuffing out worlds, while enjoyable, does not feel…fulfilling or purposeful….’ the rationale in her mind considered a new course of action before getting too close. ‘Smaller….’ the moment the thought crossed her mind, the tiny planet ahead of her exploded in size. The blue salt--grain expanded to the size of a beach ball as Chloe drifted closer. ‘Holy shit….That was disorientating….’ the dizzy feeling quickly passed as she looked along her arms, feeling the power inside her as she rolled her shoulders. ‘Power….Part of being God….’ she considered as her eyes focused on the large world before her. Now she could focus on them. ‘Early-Industry, Patriarchal Human Civilisation, going through a technological revolution.’ she chewed her lip as she pondered her observations, amazed at her comprehension as she quickly soaked in the millions of details on display before her.  Then it started, the beginning of the end for this world, the one they had self-titled Artono. As the population became aware, The newborn Goddess discovered her kink.


Chloe felt her body react. Her heart rate began to speed up as she peered down on them. They had seen her, and they were terrified. Her celestial form consumed their sky, and Chloe could see them staring at her as her nipples slowly hardened. ‘They can see me….They fear me….They should….I own them.” Her thoughts only served to stimulate her arousal more as she spoke aloud for the first time. “KNEEL.” The single word caused a disaster on a magnitude neither she nor the world she was looming over expected. The volume of her declaration shocked the very surface of the world. Quakes shook apart cities and mountains as the population descended into apocalyptic madness. Panic and fear ruled as the quakes stopped, leaving carnage and destruction across the world. Chloe sneered as she shook her head. “MY BAD,” she exclaimed without thinking. The world fell into chaos once more as she sighed. ‘Urgh, They kind of killed the mood. I wanted worship….” she thought as her horny plans retreated to the back of her mind. No longer concerned about the world, she shrugged, “SORRY, I AM NEW TO THIS.” she declared with a slight giggle as a longer sentence caused further devastation and death as swarms of tiny people fell to their knees, clutching their heads in agony. ‘I love power. I need to find a way to make my new….slaves….appreciate it.’ Raising her hands on either side of the ball-sized planet, with a curious grin on her face, she pressed her fingers into both sides of the world. “GIVE GOD A HUG!” she brightly intoned as she drew the planet into her breasts and felt the crust crack against herself. The warm insides of the world felt comfortable against her as she heard the population scream their final moments. ‘Fuck, that felt pleasant….” 


There was something more to the sensation as her body drifted through the floating remains of the now sundered world. Tingles of pleasure across her breast and midriff, a sensation of power. Not in the sense that she felt powerful, although that was certainly true too; it was more of a recharge. Her mind began to wander, pondering the situation as she idly drifted through the emptiness towards the next beacon of life. ``Life ... .No... .life energy, Souls maybe?” God’s mind roamed through the sensations, observing her body's reactions and understanding her new form. ‘When they perished, I felt renewed...They are my sustenance….I am their predator.’ The twinkle of the next world grew brighter as she reflected her discovery; she was a celestial huntress, a graceful lioness stalking through the abyss, and these specks of humanity were her prey. The anxiety of a new world replaced itself with a bubbling joy as she decided on two new facts. She would play with her food, and they would know she was playing with them. 


The dark green world grew closer, a planet of dark-skinned beings, nearly 9 billion lives across one mega-continent. The scale of their cities and infrastructure is the most advanced so far. Chloe slowed as she approached, locating the most densely populated city. Her body shrank as she spun herself in space. She descended from the heavens, her two huge feet pressing through the sky first. Although massively reduced from her natural form, the scale of her form still dwarfed the large city, its tallest buildings coming up to her calves as she landed. Her feet pressed through the buildings, streets, people and foundations as she gracefully came to rest her weight upon the strained surface of the world. The destruction under her felt pleasurable, similar to sinking toes into the warm sand. ‘Oh…Oooh…I feel them ... .thousands of them….giving their lifeforce to me….under me….’ She spent a moment, enjoying the new feeling of reducing this advanced civilisation to dust her delicate toes. Chloe felt herself grow aroused once more as she dropped into a low squat, her massive ass coming crashing down into the taller buildings, sending them toppling like dominos. The giggle that followed thundered across the streets and reverberated across the large city. The massive titan squatted over their capital, panic spread. Fear and turmoil swept across the world. Within minutes of her arrival, they were all staring at her from below or through the news.  


Attention, it was a potent drug, even for a God. Chloe closed her eyes as she soaked in the global awe and terror. The insects around her speculated, prophesied and prayed as she rested motionless in her squat. Her body felt comfortable, powerful, looming over their existence as her awareness wandered across their world. The natural skin color of this world seemed to be dark green, and this made sense in her mind, although she was unsure why. Her wandering awareness found a family hiding in the basement of a large house. ‘This is a spicy food….a device for cleaning clothes….a projection based screen….’ She perceived everything in a moment and knew its purpose. Divinity was something that was taking adjustment. Experimentally, she wondered what would happen if the man exploded in the middle of the group. The following few screaming moments as the family were coated in gore made her feel slightly uncomfortable. ‘Ooops, that may take some getting used to….”


Time seemed to pass as quickly or as slowly as she wished to perceive it. Once Chloe did her conscious meandering through the population, they had established a wall around her. As she opened her eyes, the cute ring of metal and stone around her feet brought a smirk to her lips. Nearly a week passed for those below her, and her massive naked form had dominated them. While her mind roamed elsewhere, soaking in the atmosphere of fear her presence had caused. Her gaze swept the crowd of insects around her, an army. They had been busy; her awareness now fully returned, she immediately soaked in the damage around her. They had tried to harm her, their weapons ricocheting into the surrounding city. Her eyes locked onto the large group of men gawking up at her nudity. Her tongue slipped from her mouth as she traced her lips in a predatory manner, the ant-sized humans fled. Chloe giggled as she stood, elevating herself to her full height once more as she stretched out her arms. “OKAY, I AM READY.” she announced as her hands settled onto her hips. 


“FIRST THING IS FIRST….” the thunderous feminine voice announced across the surface of the world. Chloe raised her right foot from the ground, and she swept it over the army, dust and debris showering the tiny people as she chose a nice populated section to press it back into the ground. “MMMM, DIE FOR ME.'' The words pierced the minds of everyone for miles, the latent fear activating, causing hysteria. One step…, one small movement ...the buildings cracked and broke and turned to powder as the people compressed and popped, their freshly released souls absorbed into her sole. Chloe paused as she let the consequences of her basic motion sink into those under her. “LAY ON YOUR STOMACH AND PRAY TO ME. ALL OF YOU.” the declaration boomed across the surface of the world, commanding everyone, not just those around her. Although she was unaware of it herself, Chloe’s eyes had turned bright white as the world's atmosphere swirled to reflect her emotions. Powerful dark thunder clouds formed, blocking the sun as titanic goddesses' bright glare dominated the skyline. Dragging her foot back in a quarter circle, the Goddess erased the tiny wall along with a large portion of the army as she brought herself into a domineering stance. 


Waves of pleasure traveled through her as she felt them, billions of them praying to her, worshiping her, begging her. The Goddess just stood, feeling their submission, embracing her arousal as they supplicated themselves before her. “GOOD…GOOD….” her tone quivered as she reveled in the powerful emotions. Once more, her thoughts turned reflective as she continued to explore her own body and her desires. ‘This feels….mediocre….’ she realized as she felt prayer after prayer soaking into her. ‘I am….compressed….small….confined….’ her mind wandered further as she suddenly realized that she was stifling her expression, forcing herself to be this insignificant; she was no god at this stature, merely a force of nature. So she had decided that this solution was only temporary, a display of force, a jaunt of pleasure but not a way of life.

Another thing that displeased her upon close inspection was her nudity. While she adored the feeling of power and the raw desire she drew from the population, it was almost like skipping to the end of a performance. Something deep in the Goddesses memory told her that the act of removing clothes could be a powerful display in its own right. Clothes themselves could instill fear, convey threat and even provide a means to subjugate people. Turning her attention back to the population cowering in her shadow, Chloe had made some decisions. Her eyes settled a small female figure, maybe 19 years old, weeping on the street as she lay begging for life. She spoke with a flat tone, the girl was miles from her, but the distance was another of those abstract constructs for divinity.  “JUA’IL MEILIA, STAND.” Chloe readily plucked the girls named from her mind as the command seemed to shake the buildings around her. The insect of a girl stood, trembling. Chloe observed her dark tightfitting tank-top, black knee-length skirt, knee-high stockings with a black vine pattern and most importantly, solid thick-soled boots. This girl would do nicely, and the Goddess mused as she gestured towards the quivering girl.

The small insect started to grow, and she began to panic as her form expanded, pushing into buildings as she twisted and started to run. Immediately she tripped over a building and fell crashing down into a suburb as she found herself rapidly approaching the titan’s scale. The Goddess just watched with a smirk as the younger girl rolled over, destroying more of her world in a few moments than Chloe had in her whole time here. “Finished ruining your world?” she said with a smile. Then the Goddess turned her nose up as the puddle of urine expanded from under the prone girl, flooding the streets of the suburb she had found herself sitting in. “Eww, That’s nasty….You seriously just peed on thousands of your people….” 


The teen was shaking with terror as she looked down at her shame, seeing the insect-sized people failing to flee from her accidental release. She instinctively pushed herself back away from her puddle, her ass plowing through the undamaged half of the suburb as she did so. Chloe smirked at the destruction and bewilderment on the girl's face. Being a God was fun, she thought to herself, and the girls' green skin was fascinating as it seemed to get darker with embarrassment. Stepping towards her, Chloe made sure to appreciate each of her footfalls. Buildings, people, and infrastructure gave way under her as she approached the now crying girl. “Give me your clothes….” she asked, with a gentle tone. She could easily have willed them into existence. It would have been easier than this and much faster. There was something to be said for taking her time and enjoying herself, though. The teary-eyed girl looked up at her, Fearful and uncomfortable.

“My…clothes?” Jua mumbled as she wiped her tears.

“Yes, All of them…except those soaked panties….I am not touching those.” The Goddess calmly replied as she extended a hand. The younger girl flushed a darker green as she stood, unclipping her skirt. As it fell away, Chloe saw the damp, dark blue panties, and they were a nice design as well, she agreed as her fingers clicked, creating an identical pair, neatly covering her nethers and ass. 

“Uh..hmm ... .here….” the green girl stuttered; she offered her dark skirt to the Goddess. Confusion etched across her face as she watched the woman before her materialize a copy of her underwear. 

“Thank you!” The Goddess cheerfully replied as she slung the skirt around herself, the fit was perfect, and she caught herself twirling it. The polite, cheerful response had clearly relaxed Jua as Chloe felt her heart rate slow from its previous racing beat. Her tank top dropped to the ground, covering a block of houses as she went to unhook her bra. “Uh, I will make my own. You’re a few sizes too small for me,” The goddess laughed as she clicked her fingers again, creating the black bra across her chest.  The girl looked confused as she crouched down to pick up the tank top. 

“Why don’t you just create everything?” the meekly asked as she offered the Goddess her tank top. 

“Because I want yours?” Chloe said with a shrug, pulling on the tight-fit tank top, feeling covered and powerful at the same time. The girl stepped out of her boots, massive sock-clad feet crunching through an office district. The younger girl seemed oblivious to the lives she had taken, her senses being dull and mortal. Chloe loved it, the casual nature she snuffed out people, her mind seemingly oblivious to the damage of her new scale. The cries of hundreds and then thousands screaming and running in terror as she sat down to remove her socks. 


Goddess Chloe Lunara, God-Queen of this universe, stood, clothed in dark metal-weaved skirt and tank-top, her new thick leather boots carving deep into the planet's surface. She felt the awe and terror of the insect-sized race of green humanoids around her as she started to stroll happily across the planet, thousands being snuffed with each casual step. The first half of her introspection satisfied, she glanced into the stars. “You will make sure your world worships me. If it ever stops, I will return…” the Titaness spoke aloud as her eyes searched the heavens. “I will make myself a home; Somewhere I can feel comfortable at my true size…not this compressed tiny body I am forcing my divinity into….” she continued, aware that the mostly naked girl was listening intently behind her. 

“Uh….of course, Goddess, I will make sure we remember you….” Jua offered as Chloe glanced back at her. The nervous anxiety was clear in her mind.

“Not remember…worship….idolize….devote their existence to….” She corrected as a wicked thought crossed her mind. As she thought it, her will became manifest. Jua’Il’s senses sharpened, and her perception of the world suddenly shifted as the titan gained the supernatural ability to see, hear, and feel the tiny world at her feet. The young girl screamed in horror as she perceived the destruction around her. The misery and suffering inflicted around her now bare feet as she loomed a goddess in her own right over the city she once called home. 

“Oh no, what have I, was that ... .is that...I am sorry!” The younger girl started to cry as she kneeled, offering reassuring and placating gestures to the insects that scurried from her. Chloe shrugged. She would probably never return, and this was not her concern. 


The Goddess began to float before lifting herself from the planet, feeling her size and scale return to her as she moved away from the small green world. The button on her new skirt was soon as large as their whole solar system. She slowly turned to look across her domain.

“I am Chloe Lunara, God-Queen of your existence….and you will all worship me.”