- Text Size +

Even at this size, he knew he had to get something eventually to eat to sustain himself... So as he thought it out there a bit for a minute or so, Daisuke finally decided and said aloud to himself “Ah, what’s the worst that could happen?” while smiling. He hoped, in the back of his mind, that those weren’t his famous last words. The growling sounds coming from his bare stomach told him he wouldn’t last much longer without some kind of food. So what if he managed to climb down to the floor? He would probably collapse from hunger before ending up underneath Takeru’s foot the next time he got up! “Don’t worry, stomach, you’ll have your food soon!” Daisuke told his belly as he placed a hand against it. He focused his eyes on that single, delicious looking popcorn kernel before beginning his dash toward it. Meanwhile, the giant blond would continue his movie watching, unaware of the tiny trekking across his body. As Daisuke ran full speed toward his food, he occasionally looked up at the young Chosen Child’s face to see what he was doing. His eyes were always locked onto the television; a handful of popcorn occasionally being shoved into his mouth where it was chewed up loudly. Sometimes the handful would go to Patamon instead; who would happily munch on the snack food. Sadly, no more loose kernels fell from the teen’s hand.

 

It took longer for the very tiny Chosen Child to get to the kernel than he would of liked. As the young teen stood on his rival’s chest, he could feel it raise and lower with each breath. It was like standing on a living hill. Since he was so close to Takeru’s face now, the sounds of the giant chewing, slurping, and swallowing were almost deafening to him. If Daisuke didn’t know he was atop his friend, he would of thought these sounds came from some sort of devouring Digimon. Daisuke was entranced by it all before his hungry eyes fell upon the popcorn kernel a few feet away. Daisuke licked his lips and drool dripped down his chin as he approached the steamy, warm piece of food. “Oooh yeah. Come to Daisuke~” the shrunken teen mumbled as he picked up a chunk of the crunchy snack of buttery goodness. At a size bigger than his head, this single kernel of popcorn could feed him for days! “This is gonna be so good!” Daisuke licked his lips one last time before plunging his face into the white kernel chunk. The tiny boy nibbled on it a bit before swallowing and making a loud sound of content. His face was covered in melted butter and white dust, but he barely stopped to breath before going back for another bite.

 

Unbeknownst to him, Takeru had happened to glance at his chest and spot the fallen popcorn kernel. The glance only lasted a millisecond before his eyes returned to the TV screen. Then, without bothering to look down, Takeru pinched the popcorn kernel between his fingers. By the time Daisuke noticed that him and the kernel got pinched between those two finger pads it was too late. His first thought was that Takeru had finally noticed him; that this nightmare would soon be over. Those hopes came crashing down when Takeru brought Daisuke to his mouth and parted his lips. The red haired boy’s face was struck with absolute horror as he gazed into the dark cavern of his friend’s mouth; strings of saliva connecting his teeth together. Daisuke had just enough time to begin a shriek before Takeru thoughtlessly tossed him inside.

 

“No, no, no, no, NO!” Daisuke chanted as he landed on Takeru’s huge, wet tongue. He still clung to the popcorn kernel as it was flicked to the right side of Takeru’s mouth; right under a white molar. Daisuke’s body seemed to move itself as he instantly let go of the kernel and rolled off the teeth just as Takeru clamped down and decimated the popcorn kernel. If Daisuke had been a moment slower it would have been him being ground up into paste by those pearly whites. “Gotta get out gotta get out!” Daisuke repeated in a panic as he landed back on the slick tongue and looked around. “There’s gotta be a way out of here!” The athletic teen got to his feet (which sank into the soft tongue of his rival) and tried his best to wobble toward where he was tossed in. The lips were already closed, but Daisuke wasn’t known for giving up. Alas, even if Takeru’s mouth had been wide open, Daisuke had no chance of escape. It barely took any effort at all on Takeru’s part to chew up that single kernel of popcorn, so once it was reduced to a fine paste it was tossed back onto the tongue and then flicked to the back of the throat; Daisuke included.  “Damn it, NO! Stop, Takeru! Don’t swallow me!!” Daisuke screamed as loud as he could, but his screams were utterly drowned out by a single, powerful sound.  *GULP*

 

The little red-haired boy was readily tossed back by the motioning of the tongue, along with mashed up popcorn bits, back toward the very end of the cavernous room he was in. Daisuke' vision was blurred in pink, as he was sent in headfirst into the opening of the pharynx, which greedily opened up to allow his very tiny body, along with the popcorn, in. The uvula, dangling above almost tauntingly, rose and let the back of the throat expand to slimily swallow him and the grounded yellow mush up. The last bit of light Daisuke saw before being swallowed was it coming out slightly from between Takeru's lips and teeth, which were just beginning to part again to accept another handful of popcorn in, having just about swallowed the batch (and him) in. Daisuke being saliva-ridden and all made him slick and was easily thrusted and slid downward, with the popcorn paste keeping him company by surrounding him on the start of this journey, and he could feel the pharynx closing behind his feet; hundreds of fleshy, wet muscles then grasping at him rigorously and shoving him down forth, to where it was almost painful for him getting swallowed.

Anyway, it all happened so fast that Daisuke' mind actually went blank. In one moment he was in the jaws of his friend and fellow Chosen Children, standing on top of the tongue and trying to run up along it, looking to escape. Then within a matter of milliseconds later, he had been pushed back instantaneously and gulped down like that. He didn't even have time to register it or think at all. He just sort of understood it all from a physical viewpoint, being tossed around and about and back and forth all so suddenly, and now spiraling downward to the belly of the beast below. He felt his body, arms, legs, and everything being constricted in popcorn mush as he went downward in a snake-like motion into his rival’s stomach. He was just lazily and greedily dumped onto the flabby, fleshy stomach floor, being treated as no more than another piece of meat for Takeru's body to process. Meanwhile, Takeru from the outside simply felt almost a "bubbling" coming from within his belly, in which he just merely shrugged it off without much thought. He even placed his hand on his stomach afterward, feeling it and rubbing it, in unison of all the delicious popcorn he had just consumed.

 

Feeling himself start to tear up, as the full realization of having just been entirely swallowed alive, by his own dear friend (and yet, rival) for that matter, was further sinking in. As he stood there, shivering in complete exasperation and eyes widened with grief in finding it hard to fully comprehend the current role he served, which was to end his life as Takeru's snack, inescapable memories suddenly starting flooding to him. He remembered the first time he had ever even met Takeru, in which the blond's first words to him were: "You look familiar" (having thought of him as a Taichi look-a-like back then), and he remembered how the rivalry between them even all started. During his last moments, Dasiuke pleaded for help as loudly as he could, but all to no avail. Realizing there was no escape, he lost all will to continue and only sighed softly now. If only Takeru had known, he thought. Still, at least he was giving up his life for a friend, even if it wasn't much he was giving... Perhaps a tiny bit of energy more than what Takeru would've gained without him in the popcorn, but he still accepted it as it was. Takeru just continued to watch his movie, a hand etched over his flat belly, which gurgled noisily to the food it was processing. Takeru felt a bubble rise up to his throat and he burped loudly. Patamon looked up and threw a kernel at him. "Hey, that's gross!" Patamon snickered. Takeru laughed, "Sorry, must've been something I ate..."


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading