- Text Size +

"Hey, quick, pass the ball over here!" shouted Daisuke to his teammate as the opposition closed in on him. The guys were having another game that day, their team vs. Takeru's again, to whom Daisuke was ready to prove himself to the blonde (after having been defeated countless times by him before) once and for all. He wanted more than anything to win now. The boy quickly threw Daisuke the ball before the other team could steal it, and Daisuke caught it, dribbling it up toward the net, heart pounding. He was closing in on making the winning score, no one up front to stop him for once. He could imagine himself leaping into the air and straight down slam dunking the ball ever so gracefully into the net, impressing everyone in the stadium. At least, that's how he would've liked for it to have happened... had he not tripped on his suddenly undone shoelaces and fell face forward into the pole of the basketball net, knocking him clear unconscious, ball bouncing off in the opposite direction somewhere as everyone just stood there and stared in a confused daze. The last thing he remembered were people calling out his name, "Daisuke!" then everything going fuzzy and blank.

Now he awoke groggily, a slight headache on him, sweat clinging in beads to his forehead. "Wha...what happened?" he asked to no one in particular, looking around to what appeared to be the familiar sight of the boy's locker room... but easily over a hundred times bigger? "Huh?" he suddenly gawked aloud, looking around the now massive room and seemingly skyscraper tall lockers. "Wha?? How-how did this happen?!" he cried out, getting up from the floor and looking around frantically. He suddenly heard massive steps far off that were getting closer, nearing the corner where he was at. He eeped and quickly scurried beneath a bench like a little mouse, as he then watched two massive basketball shoe'd feet stomp past him, shaking the floor a bit beneath him like a mini earthquake. He couldn't believe this was happening. Everything was so large now... Could he be dreaming all of this? Anyway, his curiosity getting the better of him, he poked his little head out past the bench's leg and looked up to see that the giant shoes belonged to none other than Takeru himself. And it looked like the blonde-haired boy was talking on his cell phone. He listened... "Yeah, I'm sure he'll be all right... It was just a minor concussion, they said... Yeah, I was shocked, honestly, though. It just happened all so quick..." As he continued listening, he could obviously tell that the conversation was about him. He felt so embarrassed... tripping on his own shoelaces and knocking himself unconscious on the basketball net's pole. No one would ever let that down for him. And now to make matters even worse, he was the size of a very tiny bug. He cursed out loud to himself, as he continued to listen. Takeru was wrapping up the conversation with whoever he was talking to (probably Hikari) and hung up. He then started to change back into his normal clothes that were in his locker there.

Daisuke wanted to get his attention, but was slightly nervous at the same time... What would Takeru do when he found him? Possibly think he was a bug and squish him? He contemplated this as Takeru was taking off his shoes, then started reaching for his gym socks, just as Daisuke decided to move forward. As Daisuke crept up, an odd smell suddenly stung his nose like a wasp... He smelled the horrible stench of Takeru's sweaty barefeet slapping the ground, as the blonde-haired boy from above placed his shoes and socks into his gym bag. His feet on the ground, sweat visibly rolling down in streams off the pink, ripened skin from the hectic game. The Takaishi boy sighed, wiggling his lint-caked toes as he enjoyed the coolness of the floor on his hot soles. "Aw man, Takeru, that's nasty!" Daisuke shouted up to him. Takeru suddenly looked up, "Huh?" hearing the tiny voice as a little peep. "I'm down here!" Daisuke shouted again. Takeru just looked around cluelessly. Daisuke growled underneath his breath as he then began to approach the blonde's feet closer, much to his disgust, and got near enough to where he could actually touch the side of Takeru's foot. Reaching out, he did, as he began petting the steamy, sweaty flesh, which made him want to puke. Still, he hoped Takeru would feel it and notice him. Takeru, who had shrugged off the noises and was putting on his signature white "Gilligan's" hat, felt a tickling by his foot. He looked down and blinked, not seeing anything there.

 

"Huh... must of been my imagination," uttered Takeru, as, while he was bent down peering, one of his fresh socks fell from the open gym bag hefted on his shoulders and landed on top of Daisuke like a thick blanket. Daisuke scrambled around in the sudden fabric, mouthing off nonsensically out of spite and frustration, just as Takeru reached down to pick it up. He then found himself entangled in the web-like cloth and was actually sent tumbling down to the very bottom of the sock, where the toes would go, as the whole thing was lifted up toward Takeru's face. Thank God it was fresh at least, thought Daisuke. Takeru then looked down at his feet and decided to put on the pair of socks.

 

Daisuke, who was fumbling around at the bottom of the footwear, suddenly noticed light was escaping from his fuzzy prison. He looked up to see five sweaty gargantuan toes wriggling their way in through the opening of the sock. In uttermost horror, he cried out, "Takeru, I SWEAR, IF I EVER GET BACK TO NORMAL, I'M GONNA-MMMPH!" He was cut off by having his entire body shoved in between the crevice between Takeru's big and second toe. Light was then completely shut off and Takeru wiggled his greasy toes that held Daisuke's frame between them like a plaything, sweat molding around his face and plastering his body that was held firmly to the skin, the massive digits perspiring within the stingy article of clothing. Microscopic droplets of sweat formed beads from the sweat glands that began to secrete them, due to the rising heat of the horrible environment. Takeru, from the outside, made sure his toes felt nice and comfy as he wiggled them and smiled, then placed his feet into his usual pair of shoes, giving them a nice kick to make sure they were nice and tight. Satisfied, he began walking. Now things were really getting hot and dark in the sock, as sweat was literally glazing over Daisuke's entire form and soaking into his clothes and bleaching his hair; Daisuke would gasp for breath, only to have his mouth filled with the salty fluid.

He felt sick to his stomach and was about to throw up all over Takeru's toes, as the motion of Takeru walking and stomping his feet was also helping with that, but then, due to all the slippery sweat that was buttering up his very tiny frame, he slid downward even moreso until his whole body was completely buried and actually hugging the flesh in between Takeru's big and second toe, where a large pocket of toe jam coated along the sides and center of it, consisting of sweat, lint, dead skin cells, and just plain caught up gunk made up of who knows what.. Daisuke was really freaking out now, as he was literally becoming concealed in this nasty grime of junk and filth, the cheesy-like substance pasting up his sweat-soaked clothes nicely and entrenching his arms within as he would try and pull away. He reached out to the sides of him in a vain attempt to reel himself out by using the sides of Takeru's toes for support, but the glossy sweat that had built up and run along the skin made it slick and his hands slid off of them. The whool inside and around the foot was becoming heavier and thicker with perspiration, as it had been soaking it up, and the heat was only continually rising within. Daisuke was getting so hot now, he had started to take off his shirt, just to relieve himself if only even a little bit of the terrible heat. His body was shining in the darkness from both Takeru's sweat and his own, with the creamy-like toe filling encasing the lower-half of his body and abdomen densely. He was panting hard, his nauseousness beginning to fade, oddly, even after having just ingested entire globs of sweat and crud. He just coughed and hacked a bit, though, feeling his chest heave in and out, as he had stopped fighting and just lay motionless in the dark now, completely tired out.

 

The room itself had stopped moving, except for the occasional toe wiggle and flex here and there, as Daisuke had now guessed that Takeru was in a classroom, sitting down at a desk. After that, though, he would be heading home, which would mean he would be walking it, as Takeru never took the bus... Daisuke groaned just thinking about it. He held out his shirt in front of him and wrung it out of the salty sweat, watching it poor down from the fabric like a faucet. He couldn't believe a boy like Takeru, whom he had always thought to be of uttermost hygiene when compared to everyone else in the school, would ever be capable of all of "this" that he just gone through. He didn't think Takeru would care enough to pamper his feet or anything, but even so, this was just ridiculous... And after waiting a little while longer in the same position he was in, he then felt his whole beginning to shift once again as the faint sound of the school bell going off could be heard. "Great... Just great," Daisuke thought.