- Text Size +

Once in the kitchen Takeru grabbed himself a bag of popcorn and tossed it into the microwave. While the bag was popping the Chosen Child grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He took a few gulps from it before sighing contently and placing the bottle on the kitchen counter. The young boy then stood in front of the microwave and watched the popcorn bag inflate. “I hear popcorn!” came Patamon’s voice before he leaped onto the counter. “Hey, be careful!” Takeru exclaimed, but it was too late. The Digimon’s chubby body bumped into the water bottle and tipped it. Takeru managed to stop it from completely spilling over, but a small amount splashed onto his bare foot. “Oops, sorry.” Patamon apologized with a frown. “It’s okay, I don’t think any got on the floor.” the Digimon’s partner replied as he gave Patamon a pat.

 

Unknown to either of them, that small bit of water had fallen right onto Daisuke and utterly soaked his half naked body. At first the shrunken teenager shuddered at the chilly liquid, but quickly became relaxed as it cooled his baked form. “Well, I suppose that’s one wish granted.” Daisuke said to himself as he licked some water off his lips. What the little, wet teen didn’t know was now only did the spilt water soak his body, but it also wet the area between Takeru’s toes. The crusty toe gunk that held him firmly in place begun to soften. Before he could realize this, however, the microwave buzzer went off above him and Takeru was once again on the move with a bag of fresh popcorn in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

“Hey, Takeru, if we have popcorn does that mean…?” Patamon started to ask as he flew next to his slim partner. “Yup! What do you say about watching a movie?” Takeru asked as he watched Patamon smile gleefully and land on his head of blond hair. “That sounds fun! What are we gonna watch? A funny movie?” Patamon looked down at his partner’s youthful face with his big blue eyes. “Actually, I borrowed a horror film from Matt a few days ago. How about we watch that?” Takeru smirked and returned the gaze. “A-A what? Takeru, you know I don’t like scary movies…” Patamon covered his eyes with his bat-like wings. “Don’t be such a baby, Patamon. I heard Gabumon couldn’t make it through the entire film. Don’t you want to prove you’re braver than him?” The little Digimon’s wings returned to their normal positions and a smirk appeared on his cute face. “He couldn’t? Hmmm…”. “Alright, I’ll do it! I can’t wait to see the look on Gabumon’s face, hehe” With that settled the duo got set up in the living room. Both seated themselves on the couch in front of the television. Takeru clicked on the TV and DVD player before opening up the popcorn and relaxing back with his Digimon friend.

 

Meanwhile, Daisuke also relaxed in a less comfortable position, thankful that Takeru had stopped moving. Since he was watching a movie he would hopefully sit still for the next hour or two and give Daisuke some time to think up an escape plan. The giant occasionally rubbing his toes together and squeezing his little form between those musky toes wasn’t helping, however… Takeru's foot suddenly jolted up and sent Daisuke free-flying through the air... Daisuke was still shocked from the unexpected throw like that when he had landed deep into a sea of green (and what appeared to be made of a cotton or fabric of some sort) softness. As Daisuke then lay there motionlessly on his back and staring up at the ceiling, wide-eyed with horror and his heart audibly thumping loudly through his chest, he finally got up (albeit shakily) and saw that Takeru had just lifted up his feet to put them on a pillow. Just that single act alone had launched him up in the air like that, he thought... That really diminished what little was left of his ego there. Luckily, though, he had landed on something soft, so he just sighed to himself in relief of that and then began scanning the area around him... He had obviously landed on Takeru's belly, he realized, what with the greenness of the usual shirt the boy would wear all the time, and with the odd "organic" noises he could make out with his keen little ears coming from deep below the material he was perched upon there. He heard Takeru's body gurgling and growling, as if almost letting the tiny human know that the giant boy he was on top of was indeed alive, perhaps.

As Takeru from far back was chewing and swallowing his popcorn by the handful, wet and strenuous gulps could also be made out from afar by Daisuke, listening and then turning to watch the food pass down the blond boy's throat in a probably large, mashed up quantity, given by the size of the descending lump that was traveling downward through the boy's chest, making its way right to where very tiny form was sitting over. Daisuke could feel the ground below him rising higher and higher with the more the teen he was on top of consumed and could even feel the muscles below him work to contract over and help process the meal being digested and made into nutrients underneath the fleshy outward exterior. He almost shuddered a bit at the thought, realizing just how easily he could now fit inside his rival's gut at the size he was and help to become part of his body as well, but shook it off to remember that he, too, was hungry, just as his own stomach so noisily let him know. He was glad to have gotten a nice sip of that water from before (thanks to Patamon's shenanigans), but now after that, he wanted something to eat a little of at least to go along with it. He looked on past Takeru's chest, watching the mammoth hand of the massive Chosen Child raise what would be a ton of popcorn to him above his mouth and dumping it in carelessly and slobbily, just as any teenage boy who wouldn't have particularly cared about his neatness there would. And thanks to that bit of recklessness, Daisuke felt his heart drop when a kernel unnoticeably dropped from between the blond's fingers and tumbled on downward to his chest. Daisuke gulped, feeling himself beginning to salivate as he looked onward, realizing that this was his perfect chance.