- Text Size +

After about another minuet of this treatment, Takeru finally swung over his legs up on the bed and layed his head back on the pillow, taking off his white hat and lazily tossing it over the side of his bed. With his whole body laying flat now, his feet were sat propped up on their bare heels, and Daisuke, who had been coughing up slimy crud and wiping off more of Takeru's perspiration and his own off of his face, looked up and signed a bit to himself in relief. Takeru had finally settled down now and was just laying there in bed, his eyes closed as he breathed softly in and out. Daisuke, all sweaty and trembling, looked down from his perch from between the Takaishi boy's toes, ironically hugging on to the second toe for dear life. It looked like a long way down to him, but if he could slide himself down the slightly slanted top of the foot easily, he should be okay, he thought to himself.

 

As he was about to place one reluctant foot on some flesh below, he suddenly heard an obnoxiously high-pitched voice calling out. "Takeru!! Takeru!!!" Oh no, Daisuke realized... It was Patamon, the blonde-haired boy's Digimon partner. Patamon came flying into the room and landed on Takeru's chest. "Hi, Takeru!" Patamon chirped happily. Takeru opened his eyes and smiled softly at his little friend, "Hey, Patamon..." "So, how was your day at school?" the orange creature asked, his big blue eyes shining into his partner's with enthusiasm. "Well, Daisuke got hurt pretty badly today in our basketball match, actually... He got a minor concussion after running into the basketball pole on accident." "Wow, really? How'd he manage that?" "Well, he actually tripped over his own shoelaces and did it," Takeru said, chuckling a bit at the thought. "Well, I hope Vmon isn't too worried about him, then..." "He'll be just fine. He should be back within one day tops, maybe. It was just minor, really." Takeru said, stroking the soft fur on his Digimon's back.

 

Daisuke, listening to the whole conversation, only wished it could've been true... Little did Takeru and everyone else know, including his own family, that he was the size of a tiny bug and captive to this blonde-haired teen's toes, and probably never to return to normal size again! He just wanted to cry thinking about it, but in his mind, even at this point, he still had trouble even registering all of this to be real/reality...

"So other than what happened to Daisuke, did you have a nice day?" Patamon asked, enjoying the warm strokes on his back that his partner was giving to him. "Yeah, I'm just really tired out right now and my feet are killing me..." Takeru said, sighing. "Hmm..." Patamon looked over at the Takaishi boy's feet at the foot of the bed and waddled up to them. He then smelt the foul air around them and his little face grimaced. "Pee yew, Takeru, you should really wash your stinky feetsies now!" the orange-furred creature giggled. Takeru grinned mischievously at this, "Hey, how about instead of you acting like my mother and telling me what to do, you massage them for me?" the boy chuckled, lifting his foot up a bit (the one with Daisuke still in between the toes) and bringing it over to the bat-winged animal. "Hey, get your smelly piggies away from me!" the Digimon laughed jokingly, plowing his little hands into Takeru's sweaty sole, trying to push it away. "Ah, that feels good, keep doing that," the blonde remarked playfully, laughing to himself as well and trying to push his bare foot even closer to the little Digimon's face, in a fun manner. Patamon laughed, falling down flat against the bed as the sole had pushed him off his feet; he then used his little legs to try and kick it away. "You can't make me!" he squealed delightfully, giggling like a little kid.

 

As the two played this little game innocently with each other, Daisuke, who had now once again felt like he was being thrown back and forth and all about, felt sick and nauseated. "Ugh... What did I do to deserve this?" he groaned, stifling himself from throwing up. Daisuke groaned in sheer disgust as Takeru’s foot moved around atop Patamon. His face started to take on a green hue as he did his best to hold back getting sick. Just when he thought he couldn’t take anymore the movements finally stopped. The shrunken Japanese teen panted between his rival’s toes as the giant feet came to a rest on the bedroom floor. Through blurry vision he could make out Takeru touching his stomach high above him.

“I could go for a snack, I didn’t have a lot of lunch, after all,” Takeru said to Patamon. “What?” Patamon flipped himself off his back and looked at the larger human. “But, Takeru, it’s not snack time yet! You know your mom doesn’t like it when you sneak snacks; you’ll get fat!” The small, winged Digimon puffed up his cheeks in an angry way. “Aww, come on, Patamon.” Takeru replied with a chuckle as he stood up and looked down at his partner with his hands on his hips. “Mom isn’t here right now, and if you don’t tell her I’ll give you some~!” Patamon’s eyes lit up with joy. “…really? Alright, fine! Just this once!” Takeru smiled and walked out of his room. “Atta boy.”

 

Down below, Daisuke grimaced that his rest was over and once again endured the constant up and down movements as the giant blond walked through his home. With nothing else to do the grimy, sweaty teen just stared up at the titan that loomed above him. His eyes were filled with anger and envy as he glared upon the titanic blond. Why did this have to happen to him? Not once did he ever feel inferior to Takeru, but now he could hardly call himself an equal. HE should be the one walking around his house while a small and helpless Takeru suffered between his toes. HE deserved to be the bigger one; this was just too unfair. “Ah man…this is just too much.” Daisuke complained as he closed his eyes so he didn’t have to look at his huge captor. “I could really go for a snack myself right about now…and maybe a cool drink.” The red head wiped some sweat from his forehead; unsure if it belonged to him or Takeru anymore.