- Text Size +

After saying goodbye to his friends Takeru gathered up his things and made his way out of the school building. As he left the school gates he passed several kids boarding the busses. Just as Daisuke feared, the hat-wearing boy ignored them and continued on foot. In his right hand was his gym bag; filled with dirty and sweaty clothes that would need washing. Strapped to his shoulders was his backpack; filled with books and other accessories. With all the extra weight most people would jump for the bus; but not Takeru. Takeru enjoyed the exercise, plus there would be plenty of time for rest in his own home. As the blond opened up his cell phone and scrolled through his new emails and texts concerning Daisuke he was completely unaware that the very boy everyone was worried about was currently suffering inside his sock.

“Ughh…damn you, Takeru” Daisuke mumbled to the towering giant above him as he felt the nauseousness return as soon as the giant Chosen Child made it to the sidewalk. Each step Takeru took made Daisuke’s entire world lift up and down…up and down…up and down. As the tiny, shrunken kid pressed himself against the filthy flesh he squeezed his eyes shut and used all his mental control to prevent him from getting sick. Sure, perhaps vomiting over the giant’s toes would get him to notice him, but it was more likely he would just cover himself in more filth than what already drenched his body! This situation was hellish already; no need to make it worse.

Fifteen minutes of walking later, Daisuke had pretty much gotten used to the stomach tossing motion of Takeru’s footfalls. He hadn’t, however, gotten used to the foul odor that surrounded him. Nor had he gotten used to the sweat and toe gunk that covered his body; several times he had almost gotten sick again because that disgusting stuff had made it into his mouth. Worse of all, however, was the heat. It was so ungodly hot inside his sock prison that his body shined with almost as much of his own sweat as Takeru’s. Daisuke’s bare, smooth chest rose up and down as he gasped for air. His vision was getting blurry (not that he could see much anyway) and his body was so tired.  “Damn…I can’t keep my eyes open.” Daisuke said to himself; barely able to hear his own voice over the THOOMing being caused outside each time Takeru stomped down. His eyelids felt heavy and they slowly slid over his foggy eyes. Before losing consciousness Daisuke imagined himself dying in here…dying under the foot of his rival who would never know.

A little while later Daisuke was awoken by the sound of a door being shut down where in the distance. For the first second upon opening his eyes Daisuke thought he had dreamed the whole thing; a weird nightmare brought on by a concussion. Then he looked at his sweat drenched chest and the peach colored toes that belonged to his unknowing captor and he snapped back to reality. He sighed, wishing he had stayed asleep, but then noticed something different. While it was still dark as night inside the sock; Daisuke could make out a little more of his surroundings. The increase in light could only mean that Takeru was taking his shoes off, which means he was finally home. If some god out there loved him at all he would soon take off his socks as well. While waiting for that moment Daisuke noticed his hands were empty; his shirt was missing. It must of slipped out of his hand while he slept and was now somewhere underneath Takeru’s huge foot. “I liked that shirt…” Daisuke complained to himself as Takeru left his shoes at the front door and made his way into his house.

“Mom, I’m home!” Takeru called, but got no reply. It dawned on him that his mother sent him an email during lunch explaining how she wouldn’t be home when he got back. Takeru had only skimmed through the email and couldn’t remember where she had gone and for how long. No matter; it meant he had the entire place to himself! The first thing the blond did was head to his room and drop his gym bag and backpack. With those burdens gone Takeru sat on his bed and proceeded to strip his feet of their socks. Once both of his baked feet were free the young man leaned back and wiggled and flexed his toes. A sigh of comfort escaped his lips as he felt the cool air brush against his bare feet and between his toes. As he spread and clenched those sore toes he said to himself, “Maybe I should think about taking the bus every now and then. My feet would probably thank me, haha.”

As Takeru relaxed, Daisuke gasped loudly, finally being able to breathe in some fresh air after having been trapped within his blonde rival's steamy, rotten socks for whoever knows how long, though yet, much to his discontent and horror, he was still glued in between the youngest Takaishi boy's toes from all the sticky, slowly drying sweat built up in there! He was really starting to get frustrated, as he then began batting the sides of Takeru's two biggest toes (the ones he was trapped within) with his arms, but in a once again vain attempt to get noticed, as Takeru, just like before, did not feel anything the very tiny boy did, much thanks to his very now diminished stature and thanks to all the sweat and gunk that had accumulated deep within those toes, acting almost as a barrier, which protected the skin from such tiny feels as the ones Daisuke had made. Takeru sighed, still wiggling his toes and feeling the cool air run in between them. He could see how shiny his feet were with sweat and little flecks of graying lint decorating the tops and bottoms of his soles, with huge mounds of them wedged up between his thin toes. Just how they looked every time he had gotten home after Basketball days, he thought. As he wiggled and flexed his toes there, Daisuke was getting the whole show of it, up close and personal. He felt as if he was in a washing machine, with the gargantuan mammoth toes ramming into his sides and rubbing all over and along his body, coating him in more perspiration and dead skin cells. Heaps of toe jam and sock fuzz stuffing into his face and sliding all around his naked chest, greasing the small boy up from head to toe, as he looked up in anger (and a curious bit of envy) and cursed once more at the the giant blonde-haired, blue-eyed teen from above.