- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a night out that he can't remember, Damon wakes up only to find himself in a small predicament.

Important Note: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.


Chapter 2: The Games Begin

Damon slowly began to wake up in a strange bedroom, finding himself lying in the bed


“Ugh… what happened?” he says to himself slowly starting to stand up and look around. “Why does everything look so huge?”


The covers seem to be tossed about, the bed had been left unmade.  He can hear the soft murmuring of a female voice off in the distance, coming in through the open bedroom door.


“Who is that talking?” He says, walking to the edge of the bed to see who it is. “Hello? Is somebody there?”


Before long, the voice quiets down.

Then came a sudden series of stepping thumps. At his current size Damon could feel the vibrations through his surroundings with each closing step. 


"HEY! OVER HERE!" another feminine voice called out to him from behind, even though this one sounded much closer to him it seemed somehow... smaller than the first one.


“Huh?” he said. He scanned the room, searching for the source of the voice. “What’s going on? I must’ve had one too many drinks last night…”


At the far side of the bed, Damon could see a tiny black haired woman waving her arms in his direction.


"YOU NEED TO RUN OR HIDE! NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! JUST DON'T LET HER CATCH YOU!" The black haired woman shouted out across the distance.


“What’re you talking about? What am I running from? Who are you?” He said, beginning to walk in her direction, He thought that maybe she would be able to help clarify things.


The thuds continued to grow closer and closer before they finally came to a stop in the doorway. The Black haired woman's expression turned to one of pale terror. The stranger wasted no time in sprinting off across the desk and ducking behind an open laptop in an attempt to hide herself.


“What’s that noise?” He said as he took another look around the room, trying to locate the source of the tremors.


Damon turned to face the sound of the noise. In the doorway stood a short blonde woman, at least she would be considered short if he had been normal sized. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she was wearing an extra large t-shirt as a nightgown. Her bright blue eyes were fixated directly on Damon while she gingerly took a sip from her coffee mug.


“Oh, well that must be what that noise was.” Damon muttered. He could feel himself starting to turn a bit pale when the daunting realization dawned on him. She was huge, at least compared to him. Thinking back on how the other woman had fled when this woman had entered the room, he began to feel the pit in his stomach grow.


"Good morning little one..." The blonde cooed, her voice sounded soft but at the same time it was booming and loud to his little ears. "Did you sleep well?"


“Not really… I have a terrible headache. But anyway, what’s going on here? Why is everything so huge?”


The giant blonde woman walked over to the computer desk, setting her mug down before crawling into the giant bed with him. She crawled on her hands and knees, moving much like a cat would stalk a mouse. "Oh c'mon darling, don't tell me you don't remember all the fun we had last night?" She said as she slowly crept closer. "Although you'll have to forgive me, I'm not going to lie to you... I kind of forgot your name."


“Uhh…” He stammered, fighting with his own mind in an attempt to recall the night before. “All I remember was that I was at a bar last night… and then someone invited me over to their place.. but that’s it.” his face twisted in confusion. “Also, my name is Damon.”


She smiled softly, continuing to crawl towards him until her face nearly filled his whole view. "I'm surprised you haven't run off like all the others... my name's Alexis but everybody just calls me Lexi." She said, her eyes piercing through him like a predator staring down its quarry. "Sorry about your head, I guess Amber hasn't been able to work out all the side effects just yet."


“W-What are you talking about?” He asked, slowly starting to back away from the giant blonde woman looming over him. “W-What’s going on here?”


Lexi's smile shifted into a wide grin. "I'm talking about the drug I used to spike your drink silly!" She said tauntingly. Abruptly the sound of her stomach growling fiercely cut her off. Her eyes fixated on the shrunken man while she licked her lips. "How else do you think you got so small?"


“Y-You drugged my drink?! Why would you do that?!” He stammered, stumbling to back away yet another step, fear had begun to grip his chest.


"Well..." Lexi giggled as he reached the edge of the queen sized mattress   "honestly I wasn't planning on doing anything to either of you until your friend decided that they wanted to be rude." Her stomach groaned again, as if it were protesting its emptiness. "But you don't have to worry about them... I dropped them off this morning, and now there's plenty of room for you."


“W-What do you mean ‘plenty of room’…?” He asked, realizing he probably should’ve listened to that woman and ran while he still had the chance like she told him to.


Lexi yawned without even the slightest attempt to cover her mouth. She let it hang wide open, her throat stretching out right in front of face. "Plenty of room for breakfast!" She taunted. "Besides who were they to you anyway? The person you were with last night at the bar..."


“I-I didn’t really know them that well… I just met them last night.” Damon turned to run, but stopped when he realized that he was already at the edge of the bed. ”C-Can you turn me back to normal size now? I’m not really enjoying being this small.” He said. He could feel the blood beginning to drain from his face.


Lexi giggled "sorry Damon, I couldn't do that even if I wanted to... momma always told me that I shouldn't play with my food, but I can't help myself..." She said with a massive hand reaching out for him with fingers outstretched.


“H-Hey! S-Someone help me!” He yelled but she grabbed him easily and he found himself pinned in her huge hand. “P-Please don’t hurt me!”


Lexi snatched Damon up and rolled onto her back, holding him just barely pinched between her fingers and dangling over her face "your friend really was a fighter..." She said seductively. Her teeth sank into her bottom lip. "And her flavor... was... incredible!" Lexi said and slowly opened up her mouth wide beneath him, gleefully watching as he stared into her throat. "Scream all you want, there isn't anyone that'll hear you."


Damon started to struggle in her grasp, attempting and failing at making an escape. “W-What are you, some kind of psychopath?! You can’t eat me!” He continued to punch and kick at the air because he couldn’t punch her with the way she was holding him.


"That's where you're wrong..." Lexi cooed "I can eat you... and I'm going to swallow you alive, so I can feel you struggle deep inside of me." Lowering him slowly until he was hovering between her lips she pressed them shut around his waist and held him in place. Her massive tongue began to assault Damon's legs. Deftly tugging off the pants he had been wearing.


“I-I don’t wanna die! S-Someone please help me!” He screamed. His struggles to escape from her huge mouth were quickly becoming frantic, a sense of powerlessness washed over him when he finally recognized how desperate his situation was. “W-Why are you doing this to me?!”


Her fingers pinched onto his sides and Lexi finally pulled his legs out from between her lips, pulling his pants the rest of the way off with a sucking POP as she did. "Because I can." She said sternly. 


Damon's boxers clung to his waist tightly as his saliva soaked lower body was exposed to the cold air.


"Because I want to." With her other hand Lexi probed a finger across the inside of her mouth, pulling out the soaked pants before discarding them to the side of the bed with a flick. "And Because you're just a little man with nothing more to offer me." She paused, savoring the remnants of his flavor for a moment before speaking again. "Now will you take your shirt off or do I have to rip it off? Clothes give me really bad heartburn."


“I’m not doing anything for you!” He said as he continued to struggle against the strength of her fingers. “Why should I? When you're the one trying to eat me?!”


Lexi smirked, working to stifle her laughter. 

"I'm the one that's GOING to eat you Damon..." She said simply. Reaching out with her free hand she grabbed a pinchful of his shirt.


Suddenly there was a small crash. The sound came from the direction of the computer desk. 


"What was that?" She muttered absent-mindedly, pulling the shirt off his chest while she scanned the direction of the noise with her eyes.


Damon looked over at the desk. Remembering the woman that ducked behind the computer. “U-Uh.. it’s probably nothing!” He shouted in an attempt to distract Lexi and draw her attention away from the black haired woman's hiding spot.


Lexi suspiciously eyed him over before she looked to the floor by her desk to see her cup of pens on the floor.


"Mmm... probably nothing, right?" Her voice was critical and she began to sit up.


“Uh… yeah probably nothing. No need to worry about it.” Damon said, trying to hide the tone of his worries.


Lexi swung her legs off the bed and casually strolled over to the desk.

Dropping into the seat of her computer chair, she dangled him over the half-full mug of coffee briefly before dropping him into the lukewarm liquid with a small Splunk. "Stay put."


“H-Hey! What the hell was that for?” Damon asked while spitting out a mouthful of coffee. That's when he realized that, despite what she said, this was his chance to escape; and so he climbed his way out of the coffee mug. Jumping so that his fingers could grab the lip of the shallow mug he pulled himself up, bending over the edge at his waist and fell onto the desk, soaked in lukewarm coffee.


Lexi snapped the laptop shut right as Damon hit the desk, revealing the black haired woman who had also been stripped down to her thong. 


"Hello Amanda" Lexi's voice boomed, her massive hand shooting out to grab the woman.


Damon started looking around for somewhere to go next. Running to the edge he began climbing down the leg of the desk, hoping not to slip and fall. The extra caution put in each of his movements costs him extra time, seconds he already may not have, But the alternative, falling, from this height? could be lethal.


Lexi shrieked. A sharp painful howl echoed through the room before she launched herself to her feet. "You fucking bitch! Was that a thumb tack?" She screamed shrilly at the black haired woman before grabbing the back edge of the desk and pulling it over onto its side.


The room spun violently as the desk and its contents clashed to the floor, knocking Damon's grip loose. He fell a remarkable distance to the floor but due to his smaller mass the soft white carpet was enough to break his fall without major injury. Looking up he could see Amanda in the distance, her body lying unconscious on the floor. She was pinned under a tent pitched notebook. “Goddamn it… what even happened there..” He muttered while he slowly got up and checked himself for damage. Although his legs hurt quite badly, he's not hurt. Wasting no time he ran over to the woman Lexi called Amanada and began attempting to pull the notebook off of her so she wouldn’t get crushed to death. Putting all of his strength into it, Damon was able to budge the notebook just barely nudging it off of her.


Lexi licked the small bead of blood off her lip and brought a hand up to soothe her aching throat for a second then began to search through the scattered desk items that now created a debris field on the floor. "Okay... the two of you want to play games? We'll play games" Lexi snarled.


“Hey! Wake up!” Damon said, shaking the woman while trying to get her to wake up. “We need to go!”


Amanda started to come back slowly. She tried to get up on her hands and knees before wincing in pain. "Fuck, my ankle... I think I sprained it." She said, trying and failing to bear any significant weight on it. 


Damon could hear a loud series of thumping footsteps coming from Lexi as she stormed out of the bedroom and disappeared from sight.


Amanda looked up at him, her fear was painted plainly across her face. "You gotta leave me, she can be back at any second!"


“No, I’m not doing that. That would be a dick move. Here, I’ll help you walk.” Damon held out his arm, offering her a hand. “You're right, she could be back any second. That’s why we can’t waste any more time.” Quickly scanning the bedroom for somewhere to go he had an idea. “We should hide until she comes back. Then we can run. Let’s hide under the bed.” He said and helped Amanda limp her way under the bed.


Amanda wrapped an arm around the man's shoulder as she used him as her make-shift crutch. "Thank you..." She whispered softly.


As they approached the side of the bed they heard the wooden bed frame creak. They looked up only to see Lexi's face hanging over the edge of the bed. Fear struck them at their core and they froze in place. Suddenly unable to move a muscle despite their instincts screaming at them to run. She must've tip-toed her way back into the room and crept into the bed while they were distracted.


"Boo!" Lexi taunted.


“W-Wait what? H-How did you…?” Shaking off his fear Damon’s body flooded with adrenaline. He grabbed Amanda and ran as fast as he could, even though it was not fast enough. The extra weight of Amanda’s arm slung over his shoulder had slowed him down. He stumbled as he rushed to pick her up. A single misplaced footstep that sent both of them tumbling into the carpet as Lexi's hand descended upon them in a heartbeat.  


Amanda screamed. 


"GOTCHA!" Lexi cried out gleefully and then they were shrouded in the darkness of her hands.


“P-Please just let us go! What did we do to deserve this?!” Damon yelled, punching and kicking at the fingers of her closed fist but to no avail. She had them dead to rights.


Before long the two tinies were tossed onto the bed, Lexi was lying on her stomach laying in wait directly in front of them.


Immediately Lexi's head dove down with an open mouth that covered Amanda's upper body. Wrapping her lips around the woman's waist, Lexi turned to Damon and hovered Amanda's kicking legs just outside of his reach before slurping them completely inside. Her jaw worked slowly, shifting up and down and side to side while she used her tongue to manipulate the woman trapped in her mouth.


Amanda's muffled screams could barely be heard through the flesh of Lexis' cheeks.


Damon realized there was nothing he could do to save her from the situation she was in. So instead, he followed his gut. He ran. Making a mad dash to the edge of the bed he hurled himself down the rounded part of the mattress before grabbing hold of the sheet and began to climb down. He’d learned from his mistake on the leg of the desk. He didn’t have time to be slow and methodical.



Lexi crawled over to the edge of the bed, her face hanging over the edge as she patiently watched the escape attempt. Finally growing bored with his pace she leaned her face down close to his and allowed Amanda to pry her upper body out from between her massive lips. 


Amanda coughing and sputtering looked at him desperately, her wet hair matted and stuck to her saliva soaked skin. 

"P-please... H-help me" Amanda sobbed, her arms outstretched towards him, begging to be saved.


“Grab my arm! I’ll pull you out!” He shouted to her. Reaching out with one hand while using his other arm to hold his grip on the sheets. “Hurry!”


Amanda grabbed on frantically with both slick hands. 


As soon as her hands could make contact with his, Lexi chuckled. Beginning to playfully tug her head back. Gently sucking on Amanda, Lexi instantly takes back every inch of Amanda’s body that both of the shrunken people fight for. 


Damon's hand was starting to get slick with Lexi's drool “Hold on!” He begged her, yanking at her arms again, Putting every ounce of strength he had into trying to pull her from Lexi’s mouth. He yanks a few more times, gaining minimal but regular progress. Then his grip begins to slip.


Lexi sucked hard on Amanda. She shrieked as her face vanished behind Lexi's lips. Lexi, using the grip Damon maintained on Amanda's arm slurped straight across the connection and pulled him in as well, sucking in his arm up to his shoulder. The force created by the negative pressure mashed his face into her lips.


Damon started to struggle. Fighting to pull his arm out of her mouth. He pulled as hard as he could, hard enough that he could feel his ligaments begin to stretch and strain, but it wouldn't budge. “L-Let me go now!”


Lexi pulled her head back hard instead.


Damon's grip on the sheet broke as Lexi rose up to her knees and then fell backwards onto the bed. The pressure behind his arm grew stronger still and before he had time to scream Lexi had sucked his head and shoulders into the darkness of her mouth. 


Damon could still feel Amanda's fingertips attempting to grasp onto him. She was whimpering. Suddenly Lexi's mouth relaxed. She opened her maw wide and Damon was left hanging half in, half out with hips hanging out over her bottom lip.

With the light filling her mouth he could see Amanda's face over the back of Lexi's massive tongue while gravity began to drag her backwards, her legs slid into the back of Lexi's gaping throat.


Lexi's throat twitched around Amanda's body. She was fighting her natural instinct to swallow the object that had reached the back of her throat. 


Damon and Amanda’s hands finally met. He grabbed hold of her arm with both hands and tried to pull her away from the darkness of Lexi’s throat. “Don’t let go! I’ll pull you out!” He begged her.


Lexi’s breath was hot, heavy and humid. pushing and pulling the air around the two with every breath she took. Damon felt Lexi’s fingers pinch gently around his ankle. Effortlessly she lifted him up off her tongue, leaving him dangling upside down, hovering over her throat. The back of Lexi’s tongue slowly started to rise towards the roof of her mouth, trapping Amanda inside of the dark tunnel behind it. The soft and slick tongue eventually began pressing his arms into the roof of her mouth with incredible force.


“N-No!” Damon screamed as Amanda's hands were forced from his. The saliva soaking their skin made it too slippery to hold on.


Lexi paused just long enough for Damon and Amanda to just barely feel each other's fingertips past the massive wall of flesh that was her tongue. Lexi’s entire mouth flexed. a horrific sound ripped through Lexi’s mouth.

GLUCK. 


Lexi's throat tightened around Damon's arm. The feeling of Amanda's fingertips grazing against his disappeared. The massive tongue finally began to relax and return to its resting position, revealing that the back of the giant woman's mouth was now empty.


“N-NO! How could you?!” He screamed at her. He began to punch and kick at the mushy flesh of her pick tongue while she continued to hang him upside down in the humidity of her mouth. “H-How could you swallow someone whole like that?!!”


Lexi's uvula twitched for a second before the muscles in the back of her throat flexed once more, this time widening rather than restricting.


Urrp


A rush of hot, rancid air blasted past Damon's body. The smell assaulting his nostrils, they burned in protest.


"Hooooh" Lexi sighed. She moaned softly in his face. Dragging him backwards across her tongue first and then over her drool slicked chin before finally pressing him against the screaming, wriggling lump in her neck. "Oh my god she's such a fighter, she's really hanging on'' Lexi whispered erotically "Can't you feel her squirming?"


“Sh-Shut up! Y-You’re crazy! What is wrong with you?!” He screamed at her. The taste of copper began to flood his mouth, his voice was getting tired. Still, his instinctual need to struggle for his own survival had been revitalized, renewed by the threat of being in such close proximity to someone who had so easily became a true predator. “Y-You just ate a person and you don’t even care!”


"Mmmm" Lexi moaned, swallowing hard a second time. 


Gilck 


The lump stuck in the giant woman's throat, Amanda, was sent deeper into Lexi. It pressed against Damon's body, rolling him over top of it before it finally just disappeared behind Lexi’s collar bone. 


"I've been hunting that bitch..." Lexi muttered, dragging Damon by his ankle down across her chest and over top of the area just beneath her left breast. She pinned his head into her skin with a single finger, his ear was forcibly pressed down into her, her gurgling stomach greeted him. "...for a week and a half" Lexi sighed in relief with Damon's face still pressed against her. 


He could hear Amanda shrieking and sobbing as she slipped into Lexi's empty stomach. 


"Finally she's inside of me where she belongs."


Urp.


"Hahaha, oh my god. excuse me."


“B-But what did I do wrong?! P-Please just let m-me go!” Damon begged, fighting to try and break free from her hold on him.


Lexi finally relaxed the pressure on his head, allowing him to catch his breath. She carefully guarded any path he could use to escape with her cupped hands. "Oh little one you haven't done anything wrong..." 


Amanda's screaming sobs echoed out from deep inside Lexi's body each time her stomach groaned or growled. 


"It's just nature, the Big eat the small. You just drew the short straw… Thank you for helping me catch her though, if it weren't for her trying to save you, I don't think I EVER would've caught that one"


“I-I don’t wanna die! P-Please just let me go! I-I’ll do anything!” Damon stammered. Eventually he stopped struggling. He knew there was no way for him to escape her reach and so he tried to plead with her. “I-I’m begging you!”


Lexi just grinned while he groveled "Well... I did say we're going to play games. Are you sure you mean anything?" The blonde girl tapped a finger against her chin sarcastically, pretending as if she were thinking up some brand new idea. "What if I give you an opportunity to rescue sweet little Amanda?" Lexi giggled, brandishing a container of dental floss. She cocked an eyebrow at Damon as he rose to his feet and stood on her belly. By now Amanda's muffled screams had fully degraded into pitiful, bargaining wails.


“W-What do you mean…?” He asked nervously while listening to Amanda's sobs rise up from beneath him.


Chuckling Lexi smiled down at him innocently. "You're gonna take one end of this floss here and tie it around you..." Her stomach groaned greedily underneath his feet. "Then... you're going to crawl into my mouth and into my throat."


“I-I don’t trust you! You could easily just swallow the floss! I’m not doing that!”


"I could just as easily swallow you right now..." Lexi cooed "but there's no fun in that..." pausing for a second she patted her stomach lightly "I'll swallow you down... and when you reach my stomach..." her breath shuddered softly. "All you have to do is grab a hold of Amanda. when I pull you back out. if you can bring her all the way back up with you and out past my lips." She grinned at him and licked her lips. "If you can do that then I'll let you both go free. but you'd better decide quickly, our dear little Amanda doesn’t seem to be moving around much anymore"


“O-Ok fine!” Damon stammered. He snatched the floss from her fingertips and tied it around his waist, Being sure to double knot the ends. “I-I’m ready..” He squeaked nervously. He gave the knot he made one final testing tug before looking up to the giant blue eyes peering down at him. “L-Let’s get this over with..”


Lexi giggled gleefully. "Alright then..." carefully scooping Damon into her hand she set him back on the edge of the bed. Sliding off the bed and onto her hands and knees she turned to him and brought her face just beneath the ledge. Carefully watching where the shrunken man now stood she opened her mouth wide before him with an exaggerated "AHHHH." There was a moment where it felt like time itself was going to freeze in place. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion as Lexi rolled her tongue out in front of him, Inviting him in.


Damon gulped and went pale. “H-Here we go…” He mumbled. Climbing down into her mouth he fell to his hands and knees, slipping on the slick flesh of her tongue. His heart was pounding, his breath was rasping against the ache of his throat as he knelt before the darkness before him. It took every bit of mental willpower he had to ignore his screaming survival instincts and began crawling forwards. It only took a few movements before he reached the curve of her tongue and slipped down into the back of her throat. The floss rope began to tighten slightly while Lexi pulled the slack out, hanging him perfectly in place above the abyss. "And... here... we..." 


Gluck 


"go..."


Damon felt the soft but firm muscles of Lexi’s esophagus ripple around his body in an incredibly tight wave, slowly pushing him downwards, ushering him deeper with each gentle swallow. 


Lexi slowly fed the extra slack of string into her mouth, carefully controlling the descent of the lump in her neck and dragging it out for her own pleasure. 


Suddenly Damon could feel the pressure of her hand on the other side of the flesh that was constricting him. Lexi was caressing the bump in her throat. Then the entire tube of strangling muscle shook vigorously. Lexi had moaned softly, her breathing was heavy and ragged but even the slightest sounds her vocal chords made sent massive vibrations through her entire body.


He was starting to have second thoughts. Worried that the rope he was attached to would drop at any moment. However it never does. After what felt like an eternity to him, Damon finally reached the entrance of her stomach. His head would be pressed through it first, granting him a deep gasping breath of the putrid and thick air within. Not long after that his upper body would slip through and Lexi’s esophagus would release him. Sending Damon flailing the short drop into the contents below. Slowly he righted himself and began trudging through the warm, slimy feeling pool of liquid that sloshed around his knees. Searching the darkness with his arms outstretched. After a few moments of working his way along the lining of the stomach in the darkness he brushed his hand against skin that was smooth rather than wrinkled. It was Amanda. “Hey! I’m here! Grab onto my arm!” He cried out to her while slipping his arms down under hers and lifting her out of the stomach juices. 


Amanda weakly looked up at him, She was slimy to the touch and completely covered in the chyme she had been sitting in. She had been soaked in it, it had sloshed around in massive waves when Lexi massively shifted her stomach's orientation by moving from her bed to the floor. Amber’s skin was starting to look reddish in the darkness. Lexi’s stomach was beginning to burn her, slowly eating away at her flesh. digesting her. "W-What are you doing here..." she groaned softly "... I hoped you'd got away" 


Suddenly the slack in the floss tied around Damon’s waist was ripped away. It was starting to be pulled back out. It was faster than Damon expected but Lexi was already starting to pull hard on it from the outside. Damon and Amanda both could hear and feel Lexi’s heart thumping hard and fast in her chest through the thin walls of her stomach. Either Lexi had been running a marathon, or she was incredibly excited. Judging by the lack of movement jostling the two of them around Damon knew that she was in fact enjoying this. Maybe a little too much even. The thought of her getting off on this sent his own stomach reeling.  Every thump rocked the entire chamber, sending small quaking waves lapping against their body's and the walls of Lexi's stomach


“No time to explain! Hurry up and grab onto me! I’m getting us out of here!” He had to reach down further around Amanda’s waist when Lexi tugged on the floss, snatching them both into the air.


Amanda wrapped her arms around him albeit weakly and they both began to rise up and press against the sphincter at the top of the stomach. The tension in the line was nearly unbearable while it fought to drag them against the better of the two exits. 


Damon began to worry for a second that the floss around his waist might either cut him in half or snap under the tension when Lexi's stomach quaked beneath them. Flexing in on itself it forced a pocket of air up along with them. The sudden release in tension around the ring that guarded against their escape allowed the two to get lodged back into the esophagus. The entire tube shook violently, not long after a muffled burp could be heard far above them.


As Lexi slowly dragged the two of them upwards she would swallow hard every couple of inches. The strong rippling of her slick throat muscles threatened to squeeze the two tinies apart.


“Hold on! We might make it out of here alive!” Damon grunted. He held onto Amanda tightly, making sure that she didn't slip through his embrace. Eventually light began to creep in through the undulating waves of rippling muscle and Lexi’s uvula came back into sight. Damon never thought he'd be so glad to see it. They had reached the opening of her throat once again. The outside world was visible again just past Lexi's lips. Freedom was within his grasp, he just had to hang on a little longer. Damon could see past the blonde woman's lips, out toward the ceiling. Lexi's hand was in sight, holding the string tight across her long and slimy tongue. Her head was still tilted back, making the climb across her tongue nearly vertical. Then the upwards pull of the floss stopped. They were just hanging there, so close but yet so far from escaping this nightmare. Just when Damon thought he was actually going to be able to take the giant girl at her word a foreign shadow began to eclipse them. A pair of scissors crept into view, coming in from over the corner of the corner of Lexi's mouth. The blades of it slowly closed around the thin string of floss until they severed it with a metallic…

CLIP


All of a sudden they found themselves thrown at the whim of Lexi's mouth along with gravity at her side. The moist and sticky flesh hummed around them as Lexi chuckled at the prospect of their new predicament. 


“H-HEY! You asshole!” Damon screamed at her. Refusing to quit after coming so far he slings Amanda’s arms over his shoulders and begins to climb upwards. The slippery surface of her tongue proved to be more difficult to grip than he'd hoped for. To make matters worse Amanda's grip around his neck had begun to slip. Jamming his foot into Lexi's teeth he found a way to pause his ascent in order to grasp onto her tighter.


He was already utterly exhausted from the whole ordeal. Trying to hang onto Amanda the best he could he made a frantic attempt to scramble up the soft pink muscle. 


The Light above them began to dim much in the same way that daylight would dim when the sun hides behind a cloud. But this was no cloud that cast its shadow over the two tinies that were panting deep inside of Lexi's mouth. The back of Lexi's tongue lifted to her soft palate, momentarily protecting the two of them from the greedy pit that was her throat. But they could do nothing but watch when the open end of a water bottle slipped over the edge of Lexi's bottom lip. Slowly it tipped back, more and more of its opening becoming visible and it wasn't long after that when it began to dump its contents on top of them. Both of them were slapped by the current of water that rapidly filled Lexi's mouth part way. It was just enough liquid to force them to have to swim in order to keep their heads above water. But the level wasn't high enough to allow them to float close enough to reach her lips.


Damon began to tread water while struggling to keep Amanda above the water too. If this kept up for too long, there was a very real possibility that they both could drown. But still he fought to keep both of them afloat, his fingers grasping to try and reach Lexi's lips. All to no avail. “L-Let us out right now!” he coughed.


Continuing to pour the water into her open mouth like a waterfall Lexi ends up filling it with enough water for Damon to be able to just barely brush her bottom row of teeth with his fingertips. He tried again and again, but even if he hooked the edge of Lexi's incisors, he couldn't get enough of a grip to hold on with just one hand. He had to reach as high as he could to be able to reach her teeth, but he wouldn't be able to grab onto them and carry Amanda at the same time. “D-Do you think you’ll be able to climb out by yourself? I can’t get us both out.” Damon asked. He was running out of breath. They were both running out of time. 


While holding onto his shoulders Amanda muttered weakly in his ear. "I can try..."


“Alright. You can do it.” He said, trying to sound as encouraging as possible before slipping her off of his shoulders and setting her into the mouthful of water on her own. Without the additional weight he was just barely able to reach high enough to secure his grip on the edge of Lexi’s teeth. Damon wasted no time in pulling himself up and over the soft, warm mound of her bottom lip. Spinning around on Lexi's chin Damon reached back into her mouth this time to try and help Amanda grab hold. Dread nearly overwhelmed him as he looked in horror while Lexi's tongue opened up the path to her throat briefly before closing again. The sound sent chills down his spine as Lexi took a huge, gulping, open mouth swallow of the water. 


Ulck


In the blink of an eye more than two thirds of the water that had filled Lexi’s mouth had been sucked down her gullet. Amanda was left lying limply in the shallow water, Idly sloshing back and forth across the crease where the back of Lexi's tongue met her throat. A look of utter defeat laid plainly upon her soft brown eyes. She was exhausted, Her throat burned badly enough that she could hardly catch her breath. Her whole body ached inside and out.


“No!” Damon shouted. He refused to accept that look in her eyes. Refused to just sit back and allow Lexi to take her yet again. He couldn’t let her beat them. She couldn’t win at her own sick fucking game. Before he had the opportunity to second guess his decision he found himself diving back into the giant woman's mouth and scrambling to Amanda's side. He grabbed hold of Amanda’s arm and began to pull her up across his shoulders. They were going to get out of this togeth-


Lexi's mouth snapped shut before he could even start climbing towards her lips. The massive tongue lurched beneath them, pressing the two of them against the ridged roof of her mouth and slowly squeezing them backwards, towards her throat once more. The motion suddenly ceased. A massive rush of air was pulled down around them as a breath was pulled into Lexi’s chest.


Damon screamed out at the top of his lungs “OH FUCK Y-”


GLUCK.


Lexi swallowed hard. Claiming them both at once, together in a single gulp.


Damon was cut off by the massive walls of muscle and flesh slamming into him from all sides. The force of the impact began to crush his slippery skin against Amanda's soft body. Both of them could do nothing more than grunt and groan and gasp for air while they were being constricted by Lexi’s esophagus as it painfully forced the clump of nearly too large food downwards. When they finally reached the sphincter the pressure around them began to build immensely. Damon's ribs creaked under the weight, threatening to crack just before the ring of muscle blocking their progress relaxed and both of them were spit back into the dark depths of her foul stomach. Back where they first started. “W-Why would you do this?! I-I pulled her back up just like you said to! Y-You promised to let us go!” Damon berated the woman who had consumed them not once, but twice now in an irate barrage of slurs and insults. His fists and legs felt like they were moving under their own volition. His blood pounded behind his stinging eyes.  



The blonde woman gasped at the faint sound of the tiny man's voice. She could just barely make out what he was screaming in there. "Oh no... no..." Lexi moaned in delight, laying a pat of satisfaction across her belly. The feeling of them moving around this much inside of her was enthralling. "the deal was you both had to make it past my lips"


“There’s no time for this bullshit! Let us out!” Damon screamed. Still punching and kicking at the walls of her stomach in a desperate attempt to force her to get them out of there. ‘I’m going to get us out of here’ He said to himself in his rage fueled head over and over again. ‘Even if I have to claw my way out.’


"Ooh..." Lexi moaned softly while watching the little bulges in her belly begin to take form in their sporadic fashion. She could actually see the way her heart throbbing was rocking her chest just beside them. "keep doing that... that feels really good"


Lexi's stomach rocked while another muffled burp shot up the girl's throat, robbing the tinies trapped inside of a good chunk of what room they had.


"Sorry, excuse me."


“Sh-Shut up! Just let us go!” Damon huffed. He was nearly sobbing now and felt the wet sting of tears welling in his eyes. Eventually he stopped punching, his muscles were burning and at the edge of their endurance, his mind had finally come to the haunting realization that he wasn’t not getting anywhere. This would be the end of him. Damon collapsed in defeat. His fierce struggles had fizzled out and had been reduced to nothing more than a sliver of hope. hoping that maybe she will decide to let them out. She couldn’t just do this to them could she?


The water inside Lexi's stomach had somewhat diluted the stomach acid that was sloshing and gurgling around them while Lexi began to move about. Starting with getting properly dressed.


Amanda sobbed softly next to Damon. She was leaning against the wrinkled wall of Lexi's squishy stomach without the energy to fuel any kind of resistance. "This wasn't how it was supposed to end..." She finally said, sniffling. "...Thank you for trying to save me."



“…you're welcome. But maybe we can figure something out. Don’t give up yet!'' Damon said. He tried his best to sound reassuring for the woman he had just met maybe an hour ago, but he couldn’t tell who he was trying to convince. Her or himself?

Suddenly an idea struck him like a brick to the head. Thinking back to something that happened earlier Damon threw himself to his hands and knees and began frantically feeling his way through the hot, slimy pool. His hand’s skimmed the slimy wrinkles along the bottom, chunks of some kind of food Lexi must’ve had to eat earlier on brushed past his arms. After several minutes he was starting to feel dizzy from the diminishing quantity of breathable air. The sensation in his hands and arms had transitioned from a light tingle into an unbearable itch. Finally his hand brushed against something. It was hard and pointed “Hey! Maybe this will be useful!” Damon shouted as he rose to his feet, Hoisting a large thumb tack up and out of the chyme.


Amanda looked at him with wide eyes, a hint of light appeared to be restored in them. Her expression was serious as she whispered to him softly. "Fuck this bitch... do it."


“Alright then.” He said. Throwing all his weight behind the tack Damon stabbed at the wall of Lexi's stomach with all the force he could muster. “Let us out! or I’m gonna carve us a way out instead!”


The new developments inside of her caught Lexi mid conversation with one of her roommates "OW! what the hell!" she shrieked, a sharp pain radiating from her stomach.


Damon and Amanda heard a muffled voice on the other side of their fleshy prison ask "Hey Lexi you alright?" 


"Yeah, I think I just drank too much last night or something... stomach cramps probably... I'll be right back." 


There was a quick and violent sloshing of the liquid inside of Lexi's stomach, followed by the muffled sound of a door closing and locking. 


"What the fuck was that?" Lexi asked angrily but quietly as she leaned over, turning her head to the side and trying to listen to her own stomach.  "I thought you two would be long gone by now... hello?"


“Yeah, no, we’re still here. Let us out or I am going to cut a fucking hole in your stomach. And trust me, if I have to do that, it’s not going to be pretty.” He shouted and pricked the stomach wall once again.



"Ow! Ow! Okay! Alright! Just stop... doing whatever the hell it is that you're doing in there." Lexi muttered into her belly. "Let me figure something out real quick... i don't have a gag reflex"


“Just send down another rope or something. We can grab onto it and you pull us up again. But, if you fucking try what you did last time, I’m going to cut multiple holes in your stomach. So don’t even fucking think about it.”


"Alright... okay... just stop doing that. That fucking hurts." Lexi mutters angrily "let me go grab the floss off my bed. Just give me a second." She said. 


A storm of violent wave’s erupted around them, washing Damon and Amanda off of their feet and sloshed them from one side of the stomach to the other and back as Lexi ran through the apartment.


“Hurry up or I’m gonna do it again." Damon barked out at her. He glanced over to Amanda just to make sure she was still with him. “How’re you holding up?” He asked.


Amanda gave him a nod in return. Hope had reinvigorated her spirit. "We've got this." she said.


The movement Finally slowed to a stop and Lexi’s stomach protested with a drawn out groan "uff..." Lexi huffed uncomfortably.


“What’s going on? Where’s the floss? Don’t make me do it again.” Damon said, beginning to lift the thumbtack over his head once again.


"Oh don't worry little guy..." Lexi said. 


A spatter of piping hot brown liquid spritzed down onto the two of them.


"Here it comes." Lexi said sourly and all of a sudden scalding hot coffee began rapidly pouring into her stomach as fast as the college student could chug. She drank it straight from the pot, filling the stomach around them within seconds.


"Ow fuck it burns! It burns!" Amanda screamed. The hot coffee was agonizing against her already sensitive, acid burned skin.


“Ahh! What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Damon yelled. He grabbed hold of the tack again and plunged it into her again. “Stop it! I’ll keep stabbing until you do!” But still the level of hot liquid kept rising aggressively. It didn’t stop rising until it nearly filled Lexi's entire stomach. 


"ow. Ow. UUUURP" Lexi cried out as she polished off the pot of coffee. 


Her belch sucked out most of the remaining air out of the cavity inside of her. Now there was only enough room for both Amanda and Damon's heads at the top of her stomach. 


Immediately after she had finished, Lexi started rolling her stomach to create as much aggressive up and down motion as possible to prevent her guests from gaining their bearings or getting a breath of stale air. If they weren’t going to give in easily she was going to make them suffer.


Damon was unable to continue stabbing at Lexi. Only his head was above the coffee now and the constant motion caused him to constantly be thrown around and submerged underneath the water line. He had to fight to get his face into the air above and even then he was barely able to get a breath of air. He couldn’t believe that they’d come so far just for her to drown them out rather than let them go.



Amanda managed to get the thumb tack from him. Driven by nothing short of pure spite the black haired woman grabbed the thumb tack in one hand and a hold on a wrinkle of Lexi’s stomach in the other. Screaming out her final bit of air in a bubbling, garbled fit of rage she plunged the point deep into the pink flesh and sank into the murky liquid.


The sloshing suddenly stopped.


"Oh fuck..." Lexi muttered. "I think I'm gonna be…"


The combination of both pain in her side inflicted by the thumb tack and the discomfort of wolfing down an immense amount of hot liquid in such a short time frame had only been exacerbated by all of her harsh movement. Her stomach lurched and before she could do anything to stop it from coming up her body rejected whatever was in her stomach and began to forcibly eject its contents.


A sharp undercurrent ripped Damon away as he tried to swim down towards Amanda’s sinking silhouette. The torrent of brown liquid launched him upwards as it was sent surging up the throat. In a massive splashing stream Damon was thrown onto a hard porcelain white surface. Forcing himself to open his burning eyes Damon found himself on the floor of Lexi's shower.


Lexi wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand. Her blue eyes were ice cold, filled with an air of malice and staring daggers directly into him.


“Ugh… that was fucking disgusting..” Damon groaned. Heaving and retching he forced his shaky legs to hold their place beneath him as he got to his feet and wiped the brown liquid off of his face. He then turned to face Lexi square on and she did not look happy. “O-Oh, hi there..”


"Alright boy genius." Lexi muttered furiously. "NOW WHAT'S TO STOP ME FROM JUST CRUSHING YOU AND LITTLE LIMP PRINCESS OVER THERE?" 


Her pearl white teeth were clenching so hard that he could almost hear them grinding. Her face was immensely red. Damon swore that he might have been able to spot a few popped blood vessels among the freckles speckling the blonde woman's cheeks. The thumb tack had landed near him in the bathtub. In a fit of anger he picked it up and threw it at her. It may not have been his soundest decision of the morning, but it certainly wasn’t his worst so far. “Go ahead and try it!” He screamed and sprinted for the edge of the shower. He had to get away from her. Had to find somewhere to hide. Had to-


Lexi’s evil voice spoke out to him "And what? All of a sudden our little hero is gonna leave behind his damsel in distress?"  A lazily hung finger pointed over in Amandas direction.


Amanda was laying limply on the smooth surface of the tile. It didn’t look like she's breathing. At least not that he could tell at a distance.


"She doesn't look so hot chief." Lexi muttered


“Damn it..” Unable to just leave her there Damon adjusted his course and ran in Amanda's direction. He was cursing his better nature the entire time but he had to see if she was alright. If she was, she was coming with him.


Another loud female voice boomed from across the apartment "Hey! Uh... Lexi?" 


"What?!" Lexi shouted back. She sounded irritated. Impatient even.


"I think Mittens got outside again..." the voice called. 


Lexi glared at the two clever little shrunken people on the floor. "If I ever catch either one of you, you're so. Fucking. Dead." She growled fiercely. Then without any more time wasted, she scrambled to her feet and sprinted through the doorway.


Amanda retched. Her body violently cleared its lungs of fluid before she gasped for air.


Damon came to kneel next to her, quickly rolling her onto her side so she could recover. Her eyelids finally fluttered. Her gentle brown eyes felt like they stared straight into his soul.

Amanda’s face twisted. “She’s going to kill us isn’t she?”


“She won't, I won’t let her get anywhere near you.” Damon assured her. “Now let’s try and get out of here.” Carefully he scooped the black haired woman into his arms and began to carry her. Eventually they made their way out of the bathroom. It took a while, but they actually made it to the entrance of Lexi's bedroom. In a state of shock they headed out and into the hallway. Starting their search for an exit.




The bedroom was at the end of a long hallway. There were two doors on the right, one on the left and what looked like a kitchen and living room towards the far end. Damon could see a thin, pale woman with freckles and thick red pigtails sitting in one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen straight ahead of them.



To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued in Chapter 3