- Text Size +

Warning: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It features content which may be uncomfortable for people who are not familiar with this kind of sexual preference. Individuals who are underage or not familiar with this sexual preference are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story and all characters are above 18 years of age and entirely fictional.


     1.) Gone in 60 Seconds

By, GapeMaw

Beverly's massive frame loomed directly in front of him like an office building enshadowed the city block it resides on, her big soft eyes studying him intently. He'd never thought for a day in his life that he'd end up in the position he currently found himself in. But that's what friends are for right? They're supposed to help each other out... right? Even still, he was starting to regret volunteering himself up for her to use as a test subject for a trial of her and her lab partner Amber's new pharmaceutical drug "Desipur".


Well, the problem itself wasn't actually with the Desipur itself, the small white powder pill had effectively done its job with minimal side effects, leaving him standing roughly somewhere between two and three inches tall. No, the problem that Beverly was troubleshooting and was so feverishly trying to resolve came in the form of the drug that was supposed to be able to reverse the shrinking process. That's what the two of them had been doing in the university lab for the better part of the morning, testing a variety of trial concoctions in hopes that at least one of them would work.


Beverly frowned, looking down at him, the trial drug didn’t appear to have any effect on his tiny little body "I'm sorry..." Beverly said weakly, he could feel her warm breath wash over his body as she spoke "I really, really thought this one would be the one. On paper, this should've worked. " Tucking a tuft of her shoulder length brown hair behind her ear Beverly looked down with an apologetic look on her face "well um... how're you feeling at least?" 


Nate could see the disappointed look in Beverly's eyes. It had almost been a week since he had first been reduced to two inches tall. Still, since the very first moment the antidote had proven ineffective Beverly had worked tirelessly to produce a true antidote. Beautiful as he'd always found her, he was beginning to notice the effects of sleep deprivation take its toll on her features. Her once beautiful, cheery eyes now began to form bags that looked deep enough to cradle him at his size. He sighed briefly before putting on a carefree expression.


"I'm really fine Bev. You know Desipur had no negative effects on me. Maybe we should take a break for a little bit so that you can refresh your mind" he said, hoping that he could convince her to take some much needed rest. Even at this size He couldn't help but find her mesmerizing. Beverly was a slightly bigger girl but in an extremely shapely manner, the extra thickness had managed to find itself into all the right places. 


Beverly rubbed her hands into her face, wiping off the stressful look She'd been wearing most of the day and smirked at him with red cheeks

"Yeah alright. we can take a break for now i guess... it's almost lunch time anyway and Ambers waiting for me over at the food court, maybe she'll have a better idea about what's going wrong with the trial..." she said shaking her head, her smirk growing into a smile 

"i don't get how you've managed to keep such a positive outlook on all of this, anybody else in your position would've freaked out by now"




Nate smiled back at her.


"I mean I would be freaked out if I was with anyone else, but I know that you will do anything to make sure I get back to normal safely,'' he said. Great, he thought, She's cheering up a little. He hated to see her get so stressed out over the situation, especially because he knew that she was likely blaming herself for the entire situation.

"Actually, I can't wait to head to the cafeteria. I'm starving and today's the beef lasagna special. Just because I'm small doesn't mean that I have to miss out on it!" he continued, hoping that he'd be able to keep her smiling as long as he remained cheerful and optimistic.


Beverly giggled and held her hand out with an open palm for him to climb into "there isn't anything that would keep a guy away from his food is there? " she said while laughing "alright, let's go"


Nate looked out at her perfectly manicured hand. He'd always admired how well Beverly kept herself. Thinking back, he couldn't pinpoint a time where both her hands and feet weren't beautifully pampered. He stepped into her impossibly soft palm and sat down. He looked up at her once more. "Do You think Amber's already done eating?"


Beverly shrugged while cradling him gently in her palm, her hand held just slightly abreast her chest as she walked through the university halls in the direction of the food court "I'm not sure, usually she waits for me so we can both eat together" she said as they both passed through the heavy double doors and into the roar of the noisy food court. Beverly made her way along the line of hungry students patiently and grabbed herself a tray of today's lasagna special before making her way over to the table where a tall and thin woman with red-haired pigtailed braids was sitting and greeted Amber warmly as she sat down, taking the seat to the right side of Ambers chair, setting the tray on the table and gently set Nate down to the right side of the tray 

"There you go little guy i got you your lasagna, go at it" she giggled with a smirk before turning her attention to Amber to go over their findings from the tests.


Nate rushed over to the lasagna without missing a beat. One positive effect of his situation was that all the food he came across was like an all-you-can-eat-buffet for him. Better still, he could gorge himself sick on Beverly's lunch without even leaving a large enough dent for her to feel less full herself. As he stuffed his face, Nate decided to listen in on the conversation between the two giantesses. Hopefully Beverly wouldn't fall back into a stressed mood after reporting to Amber that she'd had another failure.



Before long Ambers' roommates Lexi and Vanessa approached the table where the other three students were eating. Vanessa, a tan girl with facial piercings and black lipstick to match her jet black and red pixie cut hair sat directly across from Beverly. Lexi, a shorter young woman with an athletic build who wore her sandy blonde hair in a loose ponytail, above the freckles spattered across her cheeks, her bright blue eyes were already fixated on Him as she sat down on the right side of Beverly and directly beside Nate.


Before Nate had shrunk down Lexi was the kind of girl that wouldn't even give Nate the time of day let alone give him any direct attention. But ever since Lexi first saw him in his new tiny form when Beverly had brought him over to Amber's apartment for advice, He had been catching Lexi not only looking at him, but staring. Something unsettled him about the way she would stare at him. There was a certain coldness to it that felt closer to the way a predator would glare while stalking its prey than the way people would normally look at each other.


The two newcomers took their seats while Amber smiled, greeting them with a nod

"Oh hey guys! I thought you two had volleyball?" She says. 


"Yeah, we do but we've got 30 minutes or so before practice. Coach is hungover again" Vanessa said coolly 


"Yeah we're just stopping in for a light snack..." Lexi said, her blue eyes staring through Nate hungrily as she spoke. She and Vanessa were both slowly snacking on bowls of mixed fruit.


Nate could physically feel Lexi's sharp gaze bearing down on him. Uneasy as it made him feel, he couldn't pretend that having a girl as attractive as her eyeing him in any way didn't arouse him. However, now was definitely not the time to lose himself in fantasy, as he was right within the view of the four women. Having now eaten his fill, he decided to chime into the conversation.



“That coach seems to be hungover every time you guys have practice,” he said with a laugh. Ensuring that he did not take his eyes off Lexi as he spoke. Even though he was sure Beverly and Amber wouldn't allow anything to happen to him, he couldn’t quite trust that he could let his guard down around the blonde beauty.


"At this rate you guys aren't gonna get much practice before next week's big game." Nate said while hopping off the tray in order to position himself closer to Beverly. Amber and Beverly were caught up in their own conversation about various scientific things beyond his understanding. 


"Yeah..." Lexi said smoothly as she picked a strawberry out of the bowl that was bigger than he was tall 

"We just gotta all do what we can to make sure we're properly fueled and prepared before then..." she said, looking right at him as she placed the strawberry gently between her teeth, pushed it into her mouth with one elegant index finger and then swallowed it whole. 


Nate could see the large strawberry make a small lump in her neck as it slid effortlessly down her esophagus. Lexi opened her mouth wide and leaned in so he could see the back of her dark and now empty throat, tauntingly pointing a finger into her wide open maw with a wink. Nate stared into the abyss that lay before him. Lexi's tongue and teeth were stained with the juice of the fruits that were not quite so fortunate as the strawberry which had avoided her pearly whites. Her tongue had spilled out over her plush lips a bit, almost mimicking a red carpet being rolled out before him. What is this feeling? He thought to himself, feeling a slight desire to follow after the strawberry.


Beverly was distracted by Amber as they both looked over the various notes and equations written down inside Amber's notebook regarding their research on the reversal of the effects of Desipur. The only other person at the table to actually bear witness to Lexi's tease was Vanessa who stifled a laugh at the other side of the table.


Nate looked down at Lexi’s toned stomach. Though it was pleasant to look at from the outside, he knew that what lay within was anything but. He imagined that the strawberry was going through absolute hell right now. But then why was he feeling this strong pull?

Snap out of it, he thought. Perhaps this is just a side effect of the Desipur that he hadn't noticed before? I'll have to let Beverly know after lunch he told himself while trying to shake off the chills he got from the thought of exchanging places with the piece of red fruit.


There was a sudden loud crash followed by a deafening cacophony of swooshing liquid as Vanessa “accidentally” knocked over her large cup of water while reaching for her phone. The torrent following a direct collision course, washed across Amber's notebook and spilled into both of Amber's and Beverly's laps. They both shrieked as the cold water made contact with their warm legs, soaking through their clothes almost instantaneously. Amber and Beverly leapt up from their chairs knocking the tray of food off the table while grabbing at the soggy papers of the notebook, desperately trying to save the research contained upon them. 


Amid the confusion Lexi took full advantage of the distraction, her hand swiping in from behind Nate scooping him up and shoving him completely into her mouth in the blink of an eye. Lexi’s teeth snapped shut instantly behind Him as soon as he was fully inside her slimy dark maw, trapping him in behind the impenetrable wall of her porcelain white teeth. The powerful muscle that was Lexi's tongue immediately began assaulting his miniscule body. Her mouth soaking him in minty-smelling saliva while she sucked on him, relishing in his flavor. Lexi’s breath was hot and humid, filling the dripping cavern like a sauna with each and every one of her heavy, shaky breaths. Nate could feel Lexi’s jaw trembling ever so slightly while the blonde tried to contain her excitement


Nate landed hard in the middle of Lexi's tongue. Though it felt soft and squishy, there was a definite strength that lay underneath its surface. As if to further emphasize this strength, Nate was immediately slammed into the roof of her mouth. Slightly disoriented by all the movement, he began to feel a pressure pulling him towards the back of her throat, though he did not move from his pinned position. 


She's... sucking on me like I'm some kind of  tasty candy... he realized while attempting to struggle against the massive tongue, but he is simply unable to overpower the strength of the saliva-soaked organ. Nate opened his mouth to cry out for help, but as if on cue her salivary glands shot out a jet of saliva, filling his mouth with the warm liquid. At the same time, he could hear a faint rumbling come from the direction of her throat. It was with this that Nate realized how Lexi intended for this to end.


Suddenly, he felt the pressure disappear entirely and he was once again able to move. constantly being blasted by the smell of Lexi's hot fruity breaths, a sign that her breathing had quickened with the excitement towards finally being able to carry out her fantasy. In fear, he climbed towards the front of the mouth, attempting to pry open the blonde's powerful jaws in a desperate attempt to escape.


C'mon Bev... Amber... Notice I'm gone...



The tip of Lexi’s tongue lifted up to the ridged roof of her mouth with Nate caught in between. All he could feel was the painful pressure of the two slick bodies of flesh pressing together, nearly crushing him as they slowly squeezed Him backwards towards Lexi's eagerly quivering throat. Nate could hear multiple muffled female voices talking just outside of her mouth but between the deafening rhythm of Lexis' breathing and the ambient noise inside the food court he couldn’t make anything out as he began to realize that he was very quickly running out of time.


Nate shouted at the top of his lungs as he slid towards the back of Lexi's mouth.

"Hey! Help me! I'm being eaten! Bev! Amber! Vanessa!" he screamed. He desperately tried to grab at the tongue, though the smooth, wet muscle was almost impossible to get a firm grip on. He could only imagine that Lexi was utterly ecstatic at this point. As if confirming this, he heard the remnants of another stomach grumble make their way up her throat. However, due to his closer proximity, this one sounded much louder and sent chills up his spine.



No sooner than his bare feet hit the slick wall in the rear of Lexi's mouth, the back of her tongue shot to the roof of her mouth, the slimy flesh all around him relaxed slightly before slamming into him from every direction in a violent rippling wave. Both Nate’s and Lexi’s wet flesh slapped together into a deafeningly loud GLUCK and he was instantly dragged hard downwards into the smooth and slick tube beneath him.


Nate almost felt like he was being torn apart as he was sucked down into Lexi's esophagus. At his size, she didn't even have to struggle to swallow him whole. In fact, he had gone down so fast that he barely got to see his last view of light as Lexi opened her mouth to speak after swallowing him. Though his journey down her gullet had slowed down considerably after leaving the mouth, he had to wonder if he would have preferred a free-fall in his current situation. He was being squeezed down slowly as though he was being squeezed through a tube of toothpaste. It certainly didn't help that with each rippling push downward his senses became even further assaulted by a particularly foul odor. He could tell when he was being squeezed past her chest, he could hear the powerful drumming of her athletic heart. He could tell that she was still excited, as rather than sounding like a soothing beat, it sounded as though it was constantly being hammered by an inexperienced drummer.


"Oooh fuck..." Lexi moaned softly as she felt him slipping deeper and deeper into her body. Nate's entire surroundings vibrated and shook as her voice resonated inside of her chest. Upon hearing Lexi's voice, Nate attempted to struggle. However, his limbs were pinned tightly to his side by the powerful muscles of Lexi's gullet, all he could manage to do was wriggle around like a worm against the powerful force that held him. The smell by this point had gotten almost unbearable. It smelled predominantly sickly sweet, though there was an overpowering acidic undertone that accompanied the smell. Nate could tell that he had almost arrived at his destination. As if to welcome him, the stomach once more growled, sounding as if it was literally just below his feet. The slimy tunnel surrounding him quaked as a pocket of air shot its way up around him resulting in a distant and dainty, muffled burp far above him.


Urp



Nate was blasted by an even more powerful form of the sickly stench. Had it not been for the vice grip of Lexi's gullet, he was sure he would have been carried right to her mouth by the sheer strength with which it barreled past him. Suddenly, the pressure of the gullet intensified, feeling as though it was trying to squeeze him through something. His feet were now dangling freely below, he knew he must have arrived at the blonde's powerful stomach. One more squeeze was all it took to send him into a freefall before landing on a pile of crushed berries. The first thing Nate noticed was that it smelled exactly like the burp that had just passed him. He also noticed that the noise within was constant, with certain growls causing the entire chamber to shake. The stomach was mostly empty, as Lexi had truly only been snacking on a few of the berries. It had not even begun to fill with acid yet, possibly deeming the small quantity of food not to be worth the effort of digestion just yet. A small stream of water trickled its way in, sprinkling over him as it fell from the sphincter at the top of the wrinkled organ. 


The commotion outside of Lexi began to die down a little bit and Nate could hear Vanessa's muffled voice 

"Oh man... I'm so sorry..." 


"No... it's completely ruined..." Amber said, her muffled voice sounded devastated.


The walls around him shook violently again as Lexi began to speak "UH-OH hey Vanessa we gotta go, we're gonna be late!" Her slightly raspy voice was incredibly loud from where he sat, trying to wrap his mind around the impossible.


 "We'll catch ya later guys!" Lexi said in her usual cheerful and innocent tone. The contents of her acrid stomach began to toss and shift and bounce around him while Lexi walked away with a slight bounce and a skip in her step, giggling happily knowing that Nate was securely inside of her. 




After Lexi and Vanessa had begun to make their exit Beverley finally noticed the tray of lasagna laying overturned on the ground, having been knocked clear off the table in the previous scramble to try and save their research. The last thing Nate could hear from Beverly was her worried and terrified, muffled shrieks calling out for Him. Beverly desperately pushed and raked through the lasagna with her fingers in search of Nate while Lexi and Vanessa walked out of earshot.


Nate was now slamming his fists against the walls of Lexi's stomach. He knew it was likely ineffective, but what more could he do? He continued for a while before suddenly being thrown off his feet by the movement of Lexi standing. He barely managed to get to his feet before he fell once more. Every small step taken by Lexi felt like an earthquake to him. He landed on the strawberry from earlier, which had become much softer in the sweltering heat of the stomach. In frustration, he cried out, though the only response he got was another enormous growl from the stomach. This growl seemed hollow however, and was possibly the stomach signaling its lack of satisfaction to the athletic girl. It seemed to want more food.


A short while later Nate could hear Vanessa’s muffled voice cry out excitedly 

"oh my fucking GOD LEXI! I can't believe you just ate that bitches boyfriend right in front of her!"


"Oh you have no Idea how long I've been wanting to get that little guy all to myself..." Lexi moaned pleasurably while rubbing her bare belly below her left breast


"Can... can he hear us?" Vanessa gasped


"I think he can... I definitely felt him squirm the whole way down." Lexi moaned softly, remembering the feeling of the shrunken boy slipping deeper and deeper into her body despite his struggling whimpers.




Nate couldn't believe how casually the two girls were talking about his situation. Lexi had more or less murdered him and was chuckling about it with her friend like she had only fucked someone else's boyfriend. He managed to find some footing and once again started hammering on the walls of the stomach.


"Let me out of here! You can't do this to me!"


The stomach once again roared, and the smell of acid became far more powerful than before.

Digestion had begun. Nate was violently thrown from the wall of the stomach with a far greater force than that caused by Lexi's movements on the outside.


"Oooh wow. He's moving around alot in there" Lexi groaned, winking over at Vanessa while they began to stretch before practice.


Crawling over to Lexi on her hands and knees Vanessa laid her head against Lexi’s flat stomach as Nate continued to cry out, desperately begging for his life.

"Holy shit i can actually hear him" she laughed "Hey little man, how is it in there? How does it feel knowing you're bitch food?" 


"Vanessa please! She's starting to digest me!" Nate pleaded. "Talk her out of this! The joke's over!" He screamed while he was once again thrown by the stomach walls into a pile of food that sat in the accumulating acid. The smell of the fruit had grown even more powerful as the acid ate away at it.


"The joke?" Vanessa giggled "hey Lexi he thinks this is all a prank!" 


Nate’s own stomach turned at the sound of Lexi laughing hysterically 

"Hahahaha nope. we're not playing a game my little morsel, you're really my food now, it would probably be best that you make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride."


Vanessa turned her head so that her lips nearly pressed right up against lexis stomach 

"oh she'll let you out dude, I'm sure of it..." she taunted while giggling 

The small island that Nate had landed in had now become a pile of mush that now held him in place. He could do nothing but get thrown around by the mechanical digestion taking place and watch as the level of acid-soaked chyme increased. With a whimper, he tried pleading once more.


"Guys please! I'm a person! We've known each other for years!"


Vanessa giggled while listening carefully to Nate beg 

"don't worry, Lexi's going to let you out sometime after practice... though you're not gonna be coming out the same door you came in" she said, her giggling erupting into laughter.


"Oh my God Vanessa... you're so gross" Lexi groaned


As if on cue, the stomach roared again, tossing Nate and the chyme in a way that had him land face-down in the acid. Everything burned, as even the parts of him that were not in direct contact with the acid were stuck hard to acid-soaked food.


"It... It can't end like this... Not in here...", he forced out. The acid was making short work of his tiny body, his skin beginning to turn raw.


"Lexi!"


"I'll do anything!"


"Just let me live!"


"I... I don't want to be digested..."


Tears streamed down Nate’s face now, which only burned it more as the salty liquid ran across his acid-burned flesh.




"Hey little guy we gotta go now, our scrimmage match is about to start..." Vanessa whispered in a sultry tone "well since this is goodbye i guess I've got a confession to make." She paused while drumming her fingers against Lexi's firm tummy "I've wanted to fuck you since middle school... it's a shame you never made a move" she said before pushing herself up off Lexi and taking her position on the volleyball court.


Lexi's stomach turned as she too sat up, rising to her feet before jogging over to her team's side of the net. Nate lay in pain. He didn't even have the strength to react when Lexi's stomach shifted again, much less to Vanessa's final words to him. At this point, he was barely able to hold onto his consciousness. Perhaps... This wasn't as bad as he was making it out to be. What if Beverly never was able to figure out a cure for his condition? Would it not be better for him to be put to use by Lexi's sexy body than to be forever stuck at his size, a burden to his girlfriend?


He cried out one last time before his strength was entirely expended and he went limp, his body finally beginning to break down and join the slurry in which he was trapped. Lexi’s stomach sloshed around and gurgled loudly as carried through the match running, jumping and diving in between the loud blow of the coaches whistle. By the time the volleyball match drew to an end the slurry of her stomach's contents had already drained into her intestines. Her body moved things along slightly faster than usual due to the calorie burn that came with such an exertion of energy. Lexi’s thin body absorbing the nutrients that were once his body as it passed through her, using him to fuel herself. 


Lexi's team won the practice match that day ten points to seven.










Later that night Lexi found herself laying naked in bed after her shower, 

Aggressively Playing with herself while she replayed the events of the day in her head over and over again. Nate’s body had long become nothing but mush within Lexi, moving through her intestines as any other meal would. By this point, Lexi likely hadn't thought about him in hours, his proteins becoming nothing more than extra building blocks for her toned body. Climaxing and moaning loudly, she pushed herself over the edge, cumming to the thought of actually having swallowed a living person alive, The way he struggled when she sent him kicking and screaming down her throat with a simple swallow.


 Patting her empty stomach Lexi smirked while drifting off to sleep


"By the way..." she whispered to her empty stomach "Amber told me Beverly thinks she accidentally ate you during lunch..." she says with a giggle

"Poor girl has no idea that you're all mine… Forever.”