[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

When a pair of pharmaceutical science majors begin testing the new hypothetical drug that they had designed in their thesis statements, no one would have begun to imagine that any of the theoretical formulas they designed could have actually had any kind of effect. But after an experiment goes terribly right at the university's laboratory, The course of the lives of countless unfortunate souls are soon destined to be changed forever.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 21001 Read: 8065
Published: August 31 2022 Updated: September 17 2023

1. 1.) Gone in 60 Seconds by GapeMaw [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (4627 words)

2. Chapter 2 by GapeMaw [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8709 words)

After a night out that he can't remember, Damon wakes up only to find himself in a small predicament.

3. Chapter 3: The Redhead's Room by GapeMaw [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7665 words)

With a stroke of luck, a touch of ingenuity and a matter of chance Damon and Amanda have managed to escape from Lexi’s clutches with their lives intact. But how much longer will their luck hold out as they venture out into the apartment of the blonde giantess?