- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With a stroke of luck, a touch of ingenuity and a matter of chance Damon and Amanda have managed to escape from Lexi’s clutches with their lives intact. But how much longer will their luck hold out as they venture out into the apartment of the blonde giantess?

Important Note: This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.



A Tough Pill To Swallow

A Story by GapeMaw

Chapter 3: The Redhead’s Room

Damon carried the battered, broken and exhausted body of his new companion Amanda as he made his way out of the bathroom attached to Lexi’s room. Their morning had hardly been what they’d expected it to be when they woke up but the important thing was that he was still breathing. Both of them were. Thinking back on what they had both just been through made him feel sick. He has to shake off the chill that ran down his spine with a shudder. It took a while to cross the massive carpeted distance, but much to his own surprise they made it to the entrance of Lexi's bedroom without being interrupted by the giant blonde woman’s mischief. Crossing the threshold of the doorway Damon headed into the hallway with Amanda in his arms and began to look for an opportunity for them to escape.


The doorway was at the end of a long hallway with two doors on the right, one on the left and what looked like a kitchen and living room towards the far end. Damon could see a thin, pale woman with freckles and thick red pigtails sitting in one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen. He decided to head into the kitchen to see if this woman would be able to save them from this nightmare. Someone had to. “Hello? Can you help us please?”


The redheads' emerald green eyes glaze over them momentarily then snap back onto them. "Ew! Ew! Ew! A bug!" she squealed in disgust as she jumped up into her chair.


“Wait! We aren’t bugs! Calm down!” Damon yelled, trying to get her attention. “You have to help us!”


The young woman frantically grabbed her glasses and put them on before leaning forward. Being able to look more closely she actually sees him waving his arms at her. "Oh my God... are you guys?... Am I dreaming?" She said as she slowly got down off the chair and leaned in for an even closer look. "Oh my God you're people" she whispered.


“Yeah… your friend Lexi shrunk us while we were at the bar last night. Can you help us?” He said, walking a bit closer.


Her green eyes grew wide with bewilderment "I'm sorry... Did you just say Lexi shrunk you guys?" She said, shocked. 


The Alarm system dinged as the front door opened, the redhead looked over her shoulder nervously at the sound and held her hand out to them. 

"Quick get in my hand, we've got to hide you then" she said.


"Hey! Amber!? Nothing to worry about, I caught him" Lexi calls out from the distance, accompanied by the sound of a jingling collar bell.


Damon climbs into her hand and pulls Amanda up along with him. “Alright, you're probably right.” He was beginning to get a bit worried as he heard Lexi enter the room.


Amber lifted them both up in her palm and looked around nervously.  "Okay you're gonna have to trust me on this" she said, holding a finger to her lips like a librarian telling someone to hush. Suddenly pulling at the collar of her shirt with one finger, the redhead quickly tucked them both into her bra. 


It was snug between her cleavage but at least it was soft and warm.  The scent of her perfume was sweet and mixed with a hint of lavender. The sound of Lexi's booming footsteps echoed off the walls of the apartment as they entered the kitchen. Damon could immediately recognize the timing of the short woman's pace, it was the same cadence of thuds that had snuck up behind him earlier that morning. He didn't risk questioning it. Staying still and quiet he prayed that Lexi wouldn't notice that they were missing. Though he shifted around just a little, just enough to face Amanda, hoping he didn’t make any noise while doing so.


"Hey Amber, who were you talking to just now?" The sound of Lexi's voice asked. 


"Huh?... what?..." Amber said. She stammered a little bit before catching herself "uh... nobody, there's nobody here is there?" Amber said, trying to sound casual. "I was just talking to myself as i was packing up my stuff"


Damon could see Lexi through the fabric of Amber's shirt. He watched as Lexi sized Amber up briefly. Cold blue eyes scanning her body language.


"Yeah, alright..." Lexi said. Sounding a little skeptical as Amber scrambled to grab her stuff and rushed to her room. 


Once inside her room Amber closed and locked the door behind her. She rushed over to sit in the chair at her desk and gently reached into her bra. She scooped the little people into the palm of her hand and laid Damon and Amanda gently on her desk.


“Thanks… that was a close call. You saved us there.” Damon said, climbing to his feet. “So what now?”


Amber looked at the two of them curiously. "Just... how did you say Lexi shrunk you guys?" She asked, eyeing them both carefully.


“All I know, at least from what I was told, was that she drugged my drink at the bar last night… I don’t know about her. Likely the same. Then she tried to eat us, believe it or not. She’s a bit of a dick.”


Amber clasped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with shock. "No... No way..." she said as she turned to open one of the desk drawers. "Oh no..." she whispered as she rummaged through one of the desk drawers. "Oh my God... They're gone" she gasped.


“What is it?” Damon looked over at the drawer she was pawing through. “Are you looking for something?”


Amber with her eyes still wide looked down at him in disbelief, her mouth hanging wide open. "Don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic that they actually worked... but there's no way they should have. There were so many biological and anatomical inconsistencies... statistically speaking it's so extremely improbable..." she said before starting to mutter to herself, slightly distracted by the turn of events.


Damon looked confused. “Ok… I have no idea what you just said. Like at all.” He said.


Amber leaned in close to them both, her expression a mix of excitement and worry. "you said Lexi drugged you..."


“Yes… where are you going with this?” He said, still confused, not really grasping what's going on.


Amber looked back at him confused for a second before it all clicked. "Oh! Sorry about that... so you see I'm a pharmaceutical science major and I've been writing a thesis paper on a new drug we've named Desipur that could hypothetically shrink organic matter..." she could hardly contain her excitement and squealed gleefully. "You see, the problem is that none of our test groups had been working... I took a box of the stuff home with me so I could continue my research over the summer, but with all the distractions I forgot I even had them here."


“Ok… so I guess Lexi stole them and drugged our drinks with them last night for no damn reason. Anyways, how do we fix it? Surely there’s a way to reverse it or something.”


Amber bit her lip nervously "about that..."


“What’s the problem?” He said, starting to get a bit nervous himself after seeing her reaction.


"You see... Disapur was only ever supposed to work in theory..." she said while scratching the back of her head. "It took us years of research and development to get this far with it, we haven't even started on reverse engineering a regrowth drug..."

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Damon scoffed. “You guys created something that could do THIS–” He said while gesturing to his current height with both hands. “Without even thinking that maybe. Just maybe. You should have some way of actually undoing it if your insane theory did happen to work?!” His mind was whirling. The nightmare that had suddenly become his very real life continued to grow in its horrible depth. “Damn it..” Damon finally huffed, significantly worried about the realization that his new lot in life could turn out to be permanent. “So what are we supposed to do now? Just stay like this?”


"Uhm... yeah... well i mean no... of course not, i just have to figure out how to reverse this" Amber stammered "just wait right here... I need to make a  phone call" she said, snatching her phone off of the desk and rushing out of the room. The bedroom door doesn't close all the way behind her. Leaving it cracked open ever so slightly.


“Hey! Wait up!” Damon tried to yell after her. “Well, I guess we do have to wait a while, since I can’t exactly get us down from here.” He said to Amanda. “I wonder what that was all about.”


Amanda looked pale with worry. "What are we going to do?" She said, "I'd never thought I'd get this far running and hiding from Lexi... I hadn't even begun to think about what to do if this was permanent."

“Yeah, me neither… but don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll figure something out.” Damon reassured her. “She is taking a while though, isn’t she? I wish I could figure out a way to get us both down from here..”


"Do you think we should run?" Amanda asked "i mean maybe she really can fix us"


The door began to gently creak as it opened slowly. The jingling of a small bell ringing out from the other side.


“I don’t know… I’m not really sure who we can trust at this point.” Damon catches the sound of the jingle in the otherwise quiet room. “What’s that sound? It sounds kind of like a bell..”


A black figure slowly pushed its way past the door and slunk into the room.


Amanda slowly started stepping backwards "oh shit... it's her cat" Amanda turned to Damon for an answer. "What do we do?"


“What? It’s just a cat. What harm could it do?”


"You do realize that cat's kill mice... right?"


“Surely it won’t think we’re mice, right?”


Amanda looked at him nervously. "At our size do you really want to take any chances?" 


The bell on the cat's collar jingled softly as it launched itself onto Amber's twin sized bed.


“Yeah, maybe you're right. We should probably hide.” Damon helped carry Amanda backwards, ducking behind a cup of pens and pencils. “Maybe it won’t find us behind here.”


The cat's head perked up as its eyes picked up the motion of their movements. It rose lazily off the bed before disappearing from sight. There was only the sound of the bell chiming as it grew closer and closer.


Standing up gingerly Amanda hid with Damon behind the cup of pencils "i think it saw us" she whispered nervously.


“Don’t worry, we’ll be fine.” He whispered back. “I think it might be leaving. Just stay still and it won’t notice us.”


Amanda nodded, breathing shakily as she listened in on the bell, tracking it around the room before it finally fell silent.


Damon froze in place. He was starting to sweat as adrenaline flooded his veins. “Is it still here?” He whispered.


Amanda shrugged her shoulders "should i check?"


“Y-Yeah I suppose.. just be careful.” He said gingerly. “Yell for help if you need it.”


Amanda crept over to the edge of the desk, slowly tip toeing as she went. looking back towards Damon nervously, Amanda nodded, then began to peak over the ledge and inspect the room.


“See anything?” He asked, a bit nervous now. “Is it still here?”


Amanda sighed a breath of relief "I think we're clear" she called back.


As she turned around to face him there was a blur of motion and black fur as the cat jumped clumsily onto the desk, knocking into the cup of pens and the various knick knacks that were spread around the desk, scattering them.


Damon watched the cat jump up onto the desk. “Run!” He yelled out to her before turning around himself and sprinting over to the edge of the desk.


The cat quickly scrambled to its feet between Damon and Amanda. Amanda turned to run in the only direction she could. The cat's eyes track her path across the desk.


“Climb down the leg of the desk!” Damon yelled in her direction before swinging himself over the edge and beginning to climb down one of the legs nearest to him.


Amanda sprinted towards the edge of the desk as he started to climb down. The cat playfully swatted her to the side without an ounce of effort, sending her crashing through the figurines spread across Amber's desk.


A feminine voice that sent chills down Damon's spine echoed out from the other side of the doorway "Mittens what did i say about going into Ambers room?"


“Oh shit!” He muttered to himself. “Not her again!” frantically climbing back up the desk to go and try to save Amanda.


Booming footsteps clamber into the bedroom, reaching the edge of the desk before he could reach the ledge. 


Damon froze in place. Finally looking up to see Lexi bend over and pick up her cat. She paused for a moment before saying "there you are" in a sickeningly sweet tone.


“Fuck…” He muttered to himself. “H-Hi there.. Can I help you?”


The sound of his voice startled Lexi, she hadn't seen him just yet. "So this is where my little snacks are hiding..." she said evilly while she began to look around.


Damon pulled himself up and ran to the other edge of the desk. Desperately searching for any sign of Amanda. “Amanda? Are you over here?” He calls out while he continues to look for her.


He could hear Lexi chuckle directly behind him. Upon hearing that, he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the evil that was behind him.


Lexi smiled as she stared directly at him. Slowly she began to tilt her head back, exposing her necks full length for him to see.


“H-Hello.. Do you need something from me?” He said, his face running pale in fear.


Her smile turned into a toothy grin. Damon watched the muscles of her throat flex. An audible GLUCK broke the silence between the two of them as she visibly swallowed something large.


“Uh… w-what was that?” Damon asked nervously.


Slowly Lexi opened her mouth wide in front of him, giving him a clean line of sight straight into the back of her throat before letting out a satisfied "AHH." She slowly traced the path of her esophagus, dragging a single finger down her neck, across her chest and bringing her hand to a stop just over her belly.


“W-What did you just swallow…?” He said, stumbling over himself as he tried to back away out of fear.


Giggling Lexi just leaned over the desk "Wouldn't you like to know Damon?" She said with a wink and turned to leave the room.


“H-Hey! Wait a second!” Damon screamed, finally putting two and two together. “You didn’t!”


Lexi chuckled softly and shrugged her shoulders. Maintaining her stride she reached the doorway at the same time Amber walked around the corner and directly into her path.


“H-Hey! Amber! Lexi just ate Amanda!” Damon shrieked at Amber.


The two gigantic young women paused, just standing in front of one another, staring at each other in utter shock. Lexi turned back to him and pretended to look confused "I'm sorry, who?"


Amber’s eyes darted back and forth between the two of them nervously. 


“Shut the fuck up! You know exactly who I’m talking about! Stop playing dumb!” Damon yelled from where he stood, creeping ever closer to the edge of the desk.


Lexi brought a hand up to her face and covered her mouth as she gasped at the accusation. "I did no such thing!"


“Shut the hell up! You're lying!” her feigned act of innocence was pissing him off. “Come on, you have to believe me! She ate her!


Amber Looked at her roommate and then back to Damon skeptically. 


"There's no way you can prove an accusation like that! Amber, are you just gonna stand there? There's NO Way i would EAT someone... that's insane!" Lexi said. She somehow sounded both innocently shocked and guiltily impatient at the same time.


“Don’t you hear her fucking screaming from her stomach?! How is that NOT proof?”


"What do you want her to listen to my stomach or something you fucking weirdo?" Lexi's attitude was heavy in her tone. 


In the midst of the chaos Amber was trying to assess the situation


“You don’t even need to listen to be able to hear it! How do you not believe me?!”


Amber frowned before leaning her head in next to Lexi's stomach "i... i don't hear anything" She said, exchanging a worried look with the shrunken man.


“Please! You have to trust me! We need to get her out!”


"This is ridiculous! I didn't eat anyone!" Lexi grunted "I was just coming in here to get Mittens out of your room and your little freak experiment started screaming at me"


"Hey why don't you just sit over there on the bed until we can get this figured out" Amber said.


“So… what do we do now?” Damon asked, taking a seat himself on the edge of the desk.


Amber sat in the computer chair between the two


"I don't know... are you absolutely sure she..." Amber asked him. 


Lexi's eyes stared daggers into the little man while waiting impatiently for his response.


“Yes! I’m completely sure! She’s a dick!” He said, his eyes begged for Amber to believe him. Once Amber had looked back at Lexi, Damon returned her glare.


"Look I don't know what this little thing has against me, but I'm telling you. I didn't do anything..." Lexi said, speaking to Amber as if Damon didn’t exist. "if there isn't any other way we can PROVE that i didn't I've got to go get ready for work"


Amber looked back at Damon with a look of concern. "I really don't know what else to do here..." she said.


“Fucking hell! X-Ray her or something! We don’t have a lot of time!”


Lexi let out a blatantly sarcastic laugh. "It's not exactly like we've just got one of those laying around."


“Oh fuck off! You're the one who started this mess to begin with, you dickhead!”


Lexi gasped. "I've got absolutely no idea what the hell you're even talking about! I don't have to put up with all these rude accusations."


The room fell quiet for a moment. Damon could swear he heard Amanda's muffled voice coming from somewhere nearby. “What’s that sound? It sounds like Amber calling out to us.” He began to look around for the source of the noise.


Amber listened in along with him. "Yeah I hear it too..."


Something caught Damon’s eye, he finally noticed that the mug that held Amber's pencils on her desk had been turned upside-down. Running over to the mug he tries to push it back upright. “Can you help me with this?” He asked Amber.


Amber nodded, reaching over and lifting the mug up off the desk with little effort. Revealing that Amanda had been perfectly fine after all, just trapped underneath it.


As the mug lifted Amanda’s frantic eyes looked around the room nervously


“There you are! I thought she had eaten you again!” He said, helping her back to her feet.


Amanda gladly accepted the help, thanking him softly.

Lexi blurted out a sour retort, interrupting their little reunion "see? I told you I didn't eat anybody. Now if you'll excuse me Amber I'm going to be late for work now"


Amber shot Damon a skeptical look, she was visibly upset. Turning back to Lexi she just shook her head.  "No… I’m sorry about all of that Lexi, go ahead."


“I may have been wrong, but I still wouldn’t put it past her to have eaten Amanda because of what she did earlier.” Damon began trying to explain to her.


Amber only gave him a look of concern in return. "Don't get me wrong... I believe you... I really do. But we can't just go around throwing accusations at her. There really isn't any solid proof to backup any of the things you're saying"


“Fine… so what are we supposed to do now? Have you found a way for us to get back to normal size yet?”


"No... not yet... I spoke with my lab partner Beverly about the whole situation and she can hardly believe it herself.  Trust me we're going to be working on this as soon as we can to try and get you back to normal..."  Amber said as she walked over to her closet and started rummaging through it, digging up a cardboard box. "But it may take awhile... in the meantime why don't we try to make the two of you more comfortable?" She said while digging through the small box of little doll clothes.


“What’s that?” Damon asked, curiously looking up at the bin in her hands.


Amber pulled out a few different sets of tiny clothes, setting them out on the desk in front of Him and Amanda, most of them were still several sizes too big but there wasn’t much of an alternative. "You guys should Try some of these on, i figured it might be nice not to have to be walking around all tiny and practically naked"


“Yeah, you're right. Thanks.” He said. He spent some time trying on a few different sets of clothes before eventually settling on a “small” pair of jeans and a hoodie.


Amanda had settled on an oversized button-up shirt to cover herself up and thanked Amber kindly while she fumbled with the buttons. "So... are we just supposed to stay here? Do you think it's safe?" Looking back and forth between Him and Amber she asked.


“Not really, to be honest… but we don’t really have a choice either. We just have to wait and see what happens.” Damon said.


"We can try to set you guys up in something to make your time as comfortable as possible here with me... Little beds and such" Amber said as she looked down at the two. She was genuinely concerned for them and their safety. "or maybe i could ask my partner Beverly and see if you could stay with her if you'd like"


“What do you want to do?” He asked, turning to Amanda. “It’s your decision. I don’t really mind staying here if you want.”


Amanda nodded slowly. "better the devil we know right?"


“I suppose… So you wanna stay here?”


"I think it might be our best option, at least we know that we can trust Amber right?"


“True.” He turns to Amber. “Alright, I guess we’ll stay here.”


Amber smiled softly "I promise I'm gonna do my best to make you two comfortable while I work on a cure. I take it you already met my roommate Lexi... we have another roommate, Vanessa but she's on vacation right now and shouldn't be back for a few more days... As far as finding you guys somewhere to stay um..." Amber started to look around her room, Thinking of what might be suitable for a couple their size.


“Is there anywhere we can stay?” He said, looking around the room himself.


"Uh... well we could set up a box or maybe one of the dresser drawers? I'm just trying to think of somewhere that wouldn't be too... demeaning while still giving you guys a little bit of living privacy” Amber said.


“That could probably work for now, I’m fine with it.” Damon said.


“So what do we do now?” Amanda asked.

Amber pulled out one of the drawers to her desk and emptied it out. 

"This will have to do for now, just until I can figure out beds for you guys anyway. But I've got to get back to the lab to meet up with Brooke. We're gonna start working on a way to reverse this"


Damon smiled at her thankfully. “Alright then. Thanks for helping us out, by the way. Who knows what would’ve happened if you hadn’t helped us.” He said.


Amber's stomach growled emptily as he finished speaking. Embarrassed, she blushed. "hah sorry about that, of course."


“No problem, don’t worry about it.” He said. He didn’t want to make the giant redhead uncomfortable, but he couldn’t take his eyes off of her midriff, staring at the spot where the sound emanated from rather than looking up at her.


"Do you guys need anything before I go?" She asked while she grabbed her bag and began to head towards the door


“Nah, I’m fine. What about you Amanda?” He said, turning towards his partner in this unfortunate situation.


"No, i think I'm fine for now thank you though" she said


Amber smiled at the two of them and gave them a small nod before exiting leaving the room.


“I’m not entirely sure what to do now except to wait and see what happens. I don’t think there’s much we can do anyways.” Damon said.


"I think we should try and take the rest when we can, who knows what's coming. I know I could use a nap" Amanda said. 


“You're probably right. Maybe we should rest.” He said, Before beginning to climb into the drawer that Amber had left open.


Amanda followed him in, with his assistance in lowering her down from the ledge. She curled up in one of the corners and began drifting off into a nap.


Damon would fall asleep soon after as well. Snoring slightly in his exhaustion.


Several hours would pass by as the two slept soundly.

 

A sloppy set of footsteps thudded into Amber's bedroom.


Damon’s eyes shot open. His adrenaline immediately surged through his veins. Frantically scrambling to the far side of the drawer he carefully peaked over the edge. It was Amber. She was visibly drunk, stumbling through the darkness and over to her bed before kicking off her shoes and dropping on top of the blanket like a wet sack. He was finally able to begin bringing his heart rate back down to normal once he knew what had been making the noise. “Oh hey, you're back?” called out to her, standing up fully inside of the drawer and bringing himself into full view.


Amber dizzily glanced at him from across the room. A hiccup ripped past her lips "yep." She said, taking a drowsy, heavy chested breath. "have a plan. Drinks... to celebrate" she said, her eyes closing to try and keep the room from spinning.


“Really? What’s the plan?” He was starting to get excited. The idea that Amanda and himself might actually be able to return to normal was burning a hole in his chest.


Amber only nodded, her eyes remaining closed "hmmm... yeah... plan..." she mumbled while drifting off into a drunken sleep. 


Amanda started to stir from her own slumber "What was that, what's going on?"


“Amber’s back, but she’s drunk as hell. So I’m just gonna go back to sleep, I guess.” He said while laying back down and trying to get back to sleep himself.


Amanda suddenly stumbled backwards. "Hey... hey Damon!" Amanda stammered frantically. Her mouth was agape and gasping for air while her eyes stared into the open doorway.


“Hmm? What is it?” Damon muttered as he slowly got back up. “Is there a problem?”


"She's back..." Amanda muttered.  She was pointing a single, shaking finger at the entrance to Amber's bedroom. Lexi was casually leaning against the doorframe, casually inspecting her nails with a look of boredom on her face.



“Oh shit…” Damon said. Without wasting any time he began to climb out of the drawer and onto the desktop. “Come on, we gotta go!”


Amanda climbed up to the ledge beside him but Lexi closed the distance too fast. Amanda’s muscles froze under the giant feminine shadow that had quickly come to swallow her whole. 


Lexi leaned over. Her face was hovering mere inches away from the two shrunken people when she smiled. There was a bulge in her cheek. A bulge that was writhing against the flesh constraining it.


After an agonizing collection of seconds ticked passed Lexi opened her mouth wide in front of Damon, Her eyes were locked onto his. The giant blonde woman gave him all but a mere glimpse of another shrunken brunette woman trapped between her jaws before she snapped her teeth shut and swallowed hard. A lump was immediately sent down across her neck, traveling quickly down the length of her throat. They could hear the woman’s muffled screaming slowly grow distant and fade away into nothing.


“H-How could you do that?! Amber! Wake up! P-Please come help us!”


Lexi giggled softly. "ooh this one's a fighter. You really ought to try it sometime. It feels so good." She looked over in Amber's direction. Amber was just laying there, snoring lightly, sleeping with her mouth wide open. "Oh her? Yeah I wouldn't count on that. She's a really heavy sleeper."


“W-Why are you doing this to us?! J-Just stop already, please! What did we do to deserve this?!”


Lexi grinned evilly. An idea had come to mind. Reaching down quickly, she snatched Amanda up into one of her hands. "I already told you... because I can... and because you have no idea how much it turns me on" Lexi brought Amanda to hover near her stomach and pressed the shrunken woman into her skin as she enjoyed the feeling of the woman inside of her struggling. "The thought of an entire person... their whole being melting away simply to satisfy my appetites, my desires"


The woman was yelling and sobbing and punching the walls of her stomach. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t have the lucky thumbtack that they managed to get a hold of earlier. 


“J-Just let her out! Please!” Amanda begged, but her pleas too would fall on deaf ears. She began to fight against Lexi’s massive and strong fingers, trying to pry them away so that she could free herself from their grasp.


Lexi's stomach began gurgling loudly with the woman now inside of it, it had a job to do and it was preparing itself to do it.


Urp


"Hahaha believe me hun...I'll let her out alright" she said, slowly bending over and dragging Amanda across her waist and panties before dangling her prey in front of her ass. "though it's probably gonna be awhile before that happens." Lexi said, a sinister chuckle erupting from her chest. "She's got a long journey to make through my gut..."


The muffled screams began to roar at Lexi’s statement. A bulge began to sporadically poke out of her tightly toned stomach. She was already being worked away by the dutiful organ that surrounded her. “P-Please let me out! I-It hurts!”


"Mmmm" Lexi moaned. The struggles inside of her sent a burning ache through her body and into her loins. looking over at Damon she brought her teeth down onto her lower lip and bit down hard.


“P-Please! I’m begging you!” the woman inside of her shrieked. Her desperate screams were now echoing inside of Lexi’s empty stomach.


"Quiet in there... I'm in the middle of something" Lexi told the woman in her stomach before snatching Damon with her other hand as he tried to flee across Amber’s desk.


“H-Hey! Put me down!” He yelled, punching and kicking at her. “What are you doing?!”


"You said you wanted Ambers help..." Lexi smirked. "I'm gonna let her help." she said coldly. Then she walked over to the side of Amber's bed. Swinging Amanda by her shirt pinched between her fingertips Lexi dangled the screaming woman in front of him but kept her out of his reach. Toying with the both of them as they desperately tried to reach for each other.


Damon kept reaching for Amanda each time Lexi would swing them near enough to try, but even when their hands would graze on another’s they couldn’t hold on. “Stop it! Stop it now!” Damon cried out, yelling and begging for the blonde woman's mercy while he and Amanda continued to reach for each other.

Lexi eagerly watched Damon’s face shift in reaction to her swinging Amanda higher up and over the top of Amber's wide open mouth. Slowly she swings her back and forth once, twice and then with a jerking twitch of her wrist Lexi gives Amanda's shirt a solid tug. One little tug was all it took before it started to pull up and over her head, gravity itself was fighting against her intentions and trying to drag her out of the bottom. 


Amanda was screaming. Sobbing, she dug her fingernails into the fabric of her shirt to keep from slipping out of it. "Please... P-Please no".


Damon continued to reach out for her. Even though deep down he knew he couldn’t physically reach her in any way. “N-No…! P-Please stop it!” He begged, his arms finally shifting their attention from grasping for Amanda to punching at Lexi.


"Amber really is such a heavy sleeper..." Lexi said, shaking and tugging at Amanda's shirt until it slides further and further up over her head. "I don't think she'll even wake up..." Lexi stopped shaking her hand as Amanda's head finally slipped through the shirt's neck. She watched her little body dangle from it, she was clinging on for dear life. "Do you wanna find out?" she asked damon. She couldn’t keep herself from biting her lip to distract her from the anticipation that was building between her legs.


“N-No! Stop it! Please!” Damon cried. He desperately looked to Amber. She had to wake up. She was the only person who could stop their torment. “Amber! P-Please wake up!” 


Amanda’s chest was shuddering with each sobbing breath she took. She was slowly slipping, Her fingernails tearing through the stitching of the fabric and starting to lose their grip on it.


Amber only continued to snore below. She was oblivious to the chaos unfolding right in front of her face. 


Letting out a deep, rumbling chuckle Lexi flicked her wrist up and backwards. The fabric of the shirt was abruptly ripped from Amanda's fingertips. Damon and her both watched Amanda as she began her free fall. Kicking and screaming she disappeared into the darkness of the gaping maw down below. As soon as Amanda had landed on Amber's tongue Lexi gently covered Amber's open mouth with a delicate hand, Completely trapping Amanda inside.


"I wonder how long it'll take," Lexi's lips muttered directly beside Damon’s head as she forced him to watch. "Do you think she'll swallow?"

“No!” He yelled, now struggling even more in her grasp. “How could you?! You dickhead! I hate you!” Eventually his kicking and screaming began to slow. He needed to conserve his energy for when he would be forced to fight for his own life. “J-Just let her out! Please!”


Amanda's Muffled screams could be heard emanating from inside Amber's mouth. Lexi brought a finger up to her lips “Shh" she said, hushing him as she brought the hand that held Damon closer to the opening of Amber's mouth "Do you wanna say goodbye?"


“Y-Yes I guess…” He said nervously. He thought that maybe, just maybe he could hatch up a plan to help aid in Amanda’s escape.


Giggling Lexi pulled her hand back, lifting it off of Amber's lips. Damon would see Amanda deep within the dark opening. She was sobbing, soaked in sweat and saliva, her hair was matted and stuck to her back. Lexi held him firmly in her fist, still several inches away but definitely close enough to give him a front row seat to the show.


He reached his arm out for her, still refusing to give up on the black haired woman. If she could just somehow reach him he could help her out he thought. “You have to try and jump!” He yelled down towards her. “Please!”


Amanda was scratching and crawling at the flesh beneath her, desperately trying to climb up Amber slick tongue.  


"Woah, look at her go..." Lexi said in a breathy voice "Mmm"


“Amber! Please! J-Just wake up already! You have to!” He yelled, now turning his attention to the sleeping redhead. His final hope in saving her was to get her attention somehow.


In the meantime Amanda had actually managed to pull her torso out of the giantess’ mouth. She continued to fight her way up, dragging her chest across Amber's bottom lip. She paused for a second to catch her breath. Her muscles were exhausted and screaming at her for relief.


Amber stopped snoring. Her mouth began to close. Her lips firmly pressed themselves around Amanda's waist, preventing the shrunken woman from moving any further. "Mmmm" Amber hummed softly, her eyes were still gently closed... She was dreaming.


Amanda shrieked when she felt Amber's tongue probing and tasting its way around her bare legs. 


Amanda began desperately trying to get a grip anywhere she could on the smooth surface of Amber’s chin and lips. "Oh fuck... No... No.. NO!" she squealed.


Damon stretched as far as he possibly could. Reaching out for her with everything he had but despite him giving it his all Amanda remained just out of reach. “P-Please just stop this already Lexi! Please just let her out before she falls!” He groaned, straining while he reached out as far as he could.


But his pleas fall on deaf ears. Lexi was completely fixated on the events unfolding down below. Damon could not only see her biting her lip out of the corner of his eye, but he could practically hear the flesh of Lexi’s bottom lip creaking and stretching under the pressure. He and Lexi both looked on as Amber's tongue slowly slipped out from between her lips. It Slid smoothly across Amanda's slick, soft belly and chest before the tip curled back in on itself. Pressing into her face the massive slab of firm, pink muscle  slowly retreated Amanda back into Amber's mouth. The massive plush lips barely opened enough to accept the morsel between them before closing around the shrunken woman's forearm. The little hand was frantically clawing at nothing but the air as it too was slowly dragged down as well until it too vanished. 


Lexi couldn’t help but moan at the sight. "Oh fuck... that was really hot..."


Amber's lower jaw began gently moving in small circles as she unconsciously shifted the screaming woman around in her mouth, carefully moving her into the correct position.


“W-What is wrong with you?! She could die if she chews, you know?! H-How do you not even care?! What kind of psychopath are you?!” Damon yelled furiously at Lexi. He found himself glaring at the giant freckled bitch with a murderous look in his eyes.


Lexi's breath was shaky, erotic even. "Oh fuck... I think she's gonna..." She gasped in delight before turning to face him. Her cheeks were a deep, burning red. "Look..."


“No! No, please don’t!” He pleaded. Amber wouldn’t do this to them. She couldn’t do this to Amanda. He had to stop it all before it was too late “Please let her out! I’m begging you!” Then he fell silent. Watching in horror as Amber's chin lifted up ever so slightly as she tilted her head back, exposing more and more of her bare throat. Her brow furrowed ever so slightly as the corners of her mouth began to pull up and back towards her ears.


Amanda's muffled screams exploded into a frenzy of dire plea’s "Wait!... N-No!... PLEA-" 


Glick


The sound abruptly sheared from its existence by the soft and wet sounding swallow. The bulge traveled across Amber's throat at an agonizingly slow pace as Amanda fought to stop her descent. Amber’s throat inevitably sent her wriggling and wailing deep into her body. Amber's mouth finally unsealed itself, opening emptily while carrying a satisfied and sleepy sigh across the sleeping woman's lips. "Ahh"


Lexi’s hand was trembling around Damon now, squeezing his little body tightly as she nearly screamed out in pleasure. "YESSS" She croaked, her body twitching at the touch of her fingertips while she climaxed.


“No!! You fucking idiot! W-Why the hell would you do that?! S-She could actually die now!” He began to slam his fists down on her closed fist. He was blinded by absolute rage. “You just fucking killed somebody! How do you not show a hint of regret?!”


"Our food dies for us all the time..." Lexi whispered softly as she gently pulled the edge of Amber's shirt up enough to expose her belly. They could see it pushing out slightly, Amanda was still attempting to fight against her own demise. Her sobs were muffled and distant so Damon couldn’t even make out what she was saying. "woah... look how much she's struggling... she didn't fight like that in my stomach" Lexi moaned.


Amber's stomach began to growl. It was a soft rumble at first but it rapidly began gurgling more and more loudly while it prepared itself to kick into action and digest the meal placed in its care.


"Little Amanda is Amber's food now..." Lexi muttered.


“I-I fucking hate you! How could you do something like this?! Not only did you try to eat us, but now you’ve forced someone else to eat her! Your fucking crazy!”


Lexi laughed at the helpless little man. "I thought that was obvious..." She paused for a second as a dainty little burp escaped from Amber’s lips. "but trust me when I say this. you've no idea just how truly crazy I actually am." she said.


Lexi hooked a thumb under the waistband of her soaked underwear and she brought Damon to hover over the makeshift opening.


“H-Hey! What are you doing? Don’t you fucking dare!” He yelled as wriggled, trying to escape her grasp before she could…


Lexi loosened her grip on him until it was nothing more than two fingers pinching together at his ankle. "Aw... come on handsome... I thought you liked me?" She teased as she dangled him in front of her waist, gently swinging him to and fro much like she had just done to Amanda.


“What?! No! S-Stop it!” He yelled. He stopped struggling. He knew it was pointless. “P-Please just put me down!”


Looking down at him, Lexi’s lips curled into a smirk at his demand. "You wanna go down? Alright if you say so" she said coyly. Then she let go of his ankle and let him fall into the open mouth of her panties. She eagerly watched him as he landed in the moist cloth below. It almost looked like a sexy little hammock from her point of view.


The dampness was made cold by the air around it and the moisture that clung to the threads felt slimy against his bare skin. Damon slid down further and further between Lexi and her panties, Only coming to a stop once he had made full contact with the slit in the blonde woman's pelvis. Spitting out a mouthful of Lexi’s lubrication he twisted in place, turning over so he could try to start climbing back up the wet angled cloth. All he managed to do was scrape the thick fluid off of the inner wall of Lexi’s underwear. Despite feeling disgusted as it worked its way underneath his fingernails he couldn’t get a grip because of how slippery it was. “L-Let me out of here! Please!”


Holding the waistband open as she looked down at him Lexi moaned a little bit. She was biting her lip again. "Mmf... No, I don't think so. All of this has just gotten me so... excited. I think we're gonna go play a little game and give Amber some time to... hah, well you know... Digest her little snack"


Damon could still just barely make out Amanda's muffled squeaks as she continued to struggle inside of Amber's gurgling stomach.


An involuntary whimper escaped from Damon’s chest as his mind began to visualize the different scenarios in his mind for what this ‘game’ might entail. “W-What do you mean by ‘game’…?” He asked worriedly.


"Oh you'll see..." she said in a sultry tone. Her thumb slipped from its hook, releasing the waistband and sending it smacking against her waist with a snap. 


Immediate darkness swallowed Damon whole. The cloth pinned him tightly against the slick folds of her flesh. An exterior pressure created by lexis fingertips on the other side pushed on him gently, sliding and guiding him further downwards until he was directly between her legs and held in place against the most sensitive part of her moist crotch.


Damon tried to yell but his screams were muffled by the cloth pressing against his face, overwhelming his mouth with the taste of her sex. He tried to drag himself upwards but the fabric of Lexi’s panties wasn’t just damp here, It was thoroughly soaked and pooling thickly at his sides in warm puddles that felt like slime. There was nothing he could do to escape. Nothing he could do to save Amanda from the depths of Amber. Nothing he could do but lay there utterly exhausted in the darkness and fight to breathe through the moisture around him. He had been wrong. He couldn’t save her. Lexi had won.



To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

You can also read it here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/933893

Or get the PDF version here: https://www.deviantart.com/gapemaw/art/3-The-Redhead-s-Room-983074522