- Text Size +

I sat at my desk waiting for Splitgate to load. The game was fun, but I had other plans. I’d noticed lately my wife was getting really into the book she was reading. As I sat across from her in the bedroom at my desk, while she read silently on the bed. She was sitting up, legs straight and under the covers, back against the wall, focused.


Once the kids were in bed, and the house was ours for the night, we’d usually spend some time together, then split off and do things solo to get our proper relaxation before the next day of work and toddlers. It was a solid routine, but lately her book was captivating her and we would skip together-time and go straight into solo time. I didn't mind too much, I enjoyed my gaming time, but I was curious. I decided I wanted to find out just what she was reading.


Checking carefully to ensure she wasn’t paying any attention to me, I closed my eyes and focused for a moment. I imagined myself 1 millimeter tall, standing on her shoulder. Within seconds, I opened my eyes and before me was the vast landscape of my wife. I looked up and in the distance there I was, loading into a Gun Game match, ready to dumpster on some kids. But my consciousness was elsewhere, duplicated into this new mini-me for the time being.


I first learned to do this about a year ago. I’m pretty familiar now with how it works, but it took some getting used to. I don’t know if there are others with this ability, but I’ve told no one, and have no intentions of ever doing so. Despite having this unique ability for a year now, I’ve never brought myself to using it around people. I’ve been too nervous that I may be killed, so I preferred a more controlled environment. But using this around my wife to be a little voyeur has always been on my bucket list to do.


But death while shrunk was enough to hold me back, that is, until about 3 days ago. I typically wait until everyone is asleep or out of the house before I use my ability.


Everyone this time was asleep, except for me, who was lying in bed on the edge of sleep. I typically “phase” (what I’ve started calling my ability) around this time because my regular self will fall asleep, and no one will be up to accidently crush me, including my unaware self. I phased and soon enough I was on the floor.


Eyes on the prize, I walked toward the dirty laundry, specifically the pair of my wife’s panties she wore that day until she showered that evening. Still a football field away from my perspective, I swore I could already begin to smell my wife’s familiar feminine scent. I had crawled into the panties and began to relax in a comfortable position when I felt the ground shake tremendously. I looked over expecting my wife or myself to be starting to get up, perhaps she needed to pee. I’d encountered this scenario once before and was able to quickly unphase with myself before any danger happened. But this time I was not so lucky. Apparently, for once, my wife decided to be as quiet as possible so as to not wake me, and the stomp I heard was her left foot hitting the ground, her right foot already above me. Before I could even think to phase, her stubby big toe crushed me. I remember a brief, intense pain before I woke up in my own body, rapidly sitting up in bed.


“Sorry babe, I tried not to wake you.” my wife said caringly, noticing I was awake.

“It’s okay, I wasn’t all the way asleep yet” I replied, still shocked at what happened just moments ago. I didn’t sleep too much that night, partly because I was recovering from dying, and partly because I just learned I could die without really dying. The implications of what I had just learned had suddenly made all my fantasies possible. I spent the night thinking of the best opportunity to get up close with my wife.


About a month ago, I sat down in the restroom and something blue caught my eye in the mostly empty trash can. A marker. When my wife and I first met in highschool, but lived with our parents still, we would Skype each other. On a few of the more frisky calls, she would use a marker to play with herself. I knew she did this back then, but didn’t know she still had frisky moments these days. Our sex life was fine, but she never came off as sex-driven. I sat in silence for a moment, then inspected the marker. Without getting it too close, immediately I could tell my assumption was correct, she had used this marker to get herself off, but when? I connected the dots and realized she could have only done this while I was playing my game one night. After learning that death wasn’t the end, I knew I had to catch her in the action doing this the next time.


PRESENT DAY


I looked back down in front of me to see a gigantic white phone screen with text all across it. I read a few lines and couldn't believe what my wife was reading.


“He did what to her clit?” I asked out loud, not that anyone could hear me. I looked up toward my wife, and from my vantage point I realized I couldn’t see her face. I needed to see it so I could read her mood, because I couldn’t see any action going on under the covers. If she was doing anything, she was being very stealthy to not attract my attention. I slid down the front of her shoulder onto her chest which was partly covered by a white tank top undershirt. Her breathing was shallow, the rise and fall of her chest quicker than normal. I looked straight up. Her cheeks were red. This had to be it, she must be feeling horny. I had to find out.


Before I could even try, my wife shifted her position. I was thrown off her left breast  and rolled down until I came to a rest in her navel. I watched as she leaned over the side of the bed, careful to move slowly and not too much. Her slightly pudgy belly created what looked like canyons as body compacted with her movement. She rose back up, her right hand holding a marker.


Other than taking her eyes off the book briefly to ensure my regular self wasn't looking, her eyes remained glued to the book. Her hand and the marker descended toward me. She pressed on her belly so that her hand and the marker would go under the covers. I froze. The marker came at me too fast and the next thing I knew I was holding onto the marker, hanging for my life above the increasingly warm body below me.


Light was dim, but there was enough from the top of the blanket opened by her arm that I could see a little. The blanket was also not thick enough to block all the light from the ceiling light above. Just when I began to slide off, the marker crashed down into the soft pink and white striped panties below me. I was pinned down under the marker as she began to stroke herself with her panties on.


After a few minutes of this, my wife was obviously hungry for more. She lifted the marker causing me to begin rolling down the panty clad crotch. Then, colossal fingers move in quick, snatching up the panties and pushing them to the side. This was the moment I thought my little voyeur escapade would end. But rather than be crushed, I was shuffled around until I found myself pinned between the fabric and the bottom curvature of her massive ass cheek. Pinned on my stomach with a perfect viewing angle to see my wife penetrating herself with a yellow Sharpie.


The musky scent was strong from my position. And under the covers, it was getting quite humid. Her body started to squirm. I could feel her heartbeat rising. But I could tell she was doing her best to maintain minimal movement, and keep her voice quiet. The marker picked up pace. I honestly was so captivated by just how big it was. It might as well have been the size of a rocket ship compared to me, and I couldn't help but wonder, how big would I look from here?


The marker was saturated. I was starting to hear lots of sloshing around up above. Then I began to see some glistening, which could only mean she was dripping cum. Her juices were beginning to trickle down her vagina, down her cheek and in her crack. One stream was headed for me. I watched it speed up and slow down on its path due to my wife's changing level of masturbation aggression. Before the drop reached me, the marker stopped, shoved about 80% of the way inside my wife, and the ground began to shake violently from her small orgasm. For me, it was a massive earthquake. To my regular self, if I was looking, it likely wouldn't have looked like anything more than a cold chill. 


Then up above, a bit more of my wife's cum seeped out. It was enough to push the drop that was already headed my way off to its destination. It hit me like a bathtub of sticky water. I gladly swallowed as much as I could manage without choking, but it was too much and I found myself just holding my breath. Eventually it washed downward and the little teardrop sized tsunami that hit me was gone.


The marker was removed and my wife's building sized fingers returned. She adjusted her panties and would likely be getting up to go clean herself in the bathroom. Her adjustment caused me to roll down into her ass crack until I stopped, trapped in a few short, thick black hairs deep in her crack. I sat in silence, waiting for my wife to take her next action. To my right was the biggest sphincter I had ever seen. The smell was different here. Definitely worse, but yet I was still turned on somehow.


My wife stood, her ass cheeks clenching together and rubbing with each step. I was crushed, and was being forced closer to her anus. I kept waiting to wake up in my chair in the middle of a match, but death never came.


And then suddenly there was light, and lots of it. Vertigo hit hard as my wife lowered her ass onto the toilet. I remained stuck in her ass but could feel myself unsticking and untangling due to gravity. A torrent of piss and leftover cum shot out below me, the smell flooding my nostrils. I clinged to the asshole as best I could, despite how shitty the situation was.


The sound stopped and toilet paper came into view. It got close, but never touched me. Just when I was about to fall, the paper was dropped into the toilet and my wife stood up. I dislodged and fell thousands of feet. For sure this would be my death, which honestly I found myself getting a bit disappointed over. But my luck persisted as I landed right back into my panty prison. I looked straight up and watched as the panties were pulled up and I was pressed firmly between the slightly hairy lips of my wife's still warm vagina.


The next hour or so was uneventful. I laid there in my prison, unable to move and just listened to my regular self talk shit as I won several matches of Gun Game. After a while, I noticed my prison getting moist again.


"Does she want more?" I asked myself curiously.