- Text Size +

Bailey was in free fall as she plummeted into the giant, waiting sock below her.  As she fell into the sock, she bounced off of each side of the smelly sock before she came to a rest in the toe section of the sock.  The sock, which had been damp with Hannah's sweat before when it was being worn, had dried mostly but the strong stink of a day’s worth of footsweat still permeated the fabric all around her.

Bailey coughed and gagged from the smell that was quickly choking her.  Despite the sock having been removed from Hannah’s foot, the air was still thick with her foot stink.  She could also already feel sock fuzz and grime that had accumulated in the sock beginning to stick to her, adding to the ever-growing collection of filth and sweat from Hannah’s feet that coated her.

It was difficult to stay stable in the sock as it was still dangling in the air. Bailey felt as if she was on some sort of smelly hammock as she struggled to move about in the toe of the sock.

Bailey clawed at the sock to avail, the material was far too thick to hope to make any sort of opening in it.  Even a well worn pair of socks like this was far too much for Bailey to handle.

Hannah’s huge face appeared over the opening of the sock and the giant girl grinned down at her.

“Nice and cozy, isn’t it?”  Hannah giggled.  “Don’t worry, I won’t put the sock back on although it would be pretty funny to feel you trapped in there under my foot.  Or maybe you’d get stuck between my toes! You’d be like a little piece of toejam! Haha!”

Bailey felt fear as she heard Hannah laughing about putting her sock on and her as toejam.  Bailey could only imagine the absolute hell it would be to be between Hannah’s huge toes.  Without warning, Bailey was suddenly battered about, bouncing from side to side in the sock as Hannah shook the sock.

As Bailey was tumbling about, she could hear Hannah’s thunderous laughter as she shook the sock back and forth.  Bailey’s entire world, Hannah’s sock, was in turmoil and disarray as the giantess gleefully shook the sock about in the air.

“Well enjoy, I’ll get you out in the morning.  If I remember that is.” Hannah grinned down evilly, chuckling to herself before her hand closed over the opening of the sock.

Bailey immediately was overwhelmed by fear as she imagined Hannah forgetting her in the dirty sock.  What a humiliating end that would be.  She was sure Hannah was just teasing.  Surely the giant couldn’t forget about her?

Bailey was shook from her thoughts as her entire world began to collapse around her.  She screamed as she felt the sock being compressed as Hannah balled it up, trapping Bailey in the smelly sock.  Bailey was thrown about as her giant roommate carelessly balled up the sock.

Bailey could feel the sock shake as Hannah walked out of the room, her footsteps sending jolts up through body that shook even the sock Bailey was imprisoned in.  The sounds of the outside world of their apartment were all muffled by the sock and Bailey could do little more than breathe in her roommate’s foot stink in the darkness.

Bailey assumed that Hannah was probably going back to her room.  It was nearly impossible to tell where she was actually going but judging by Hannah’s tired comment, she was probably going to get ready for bed.

Bailey yelped as she suddenly felt her prison drop.  She felt weightless momentarily as the piece of footwear likely fell through the air and landed with a muted thud.  She groaned as the landing was a bit rougher than she expected.  She had no idea where Hannah had placed her.

Bailey thought about trying to escape the sock but immediately and painfully realized the consequences of any such action.

If she was on the floor of Hannah’s room, there was no telling what would happen once she were outside the sock.  It was likely she would find herself once more under Hannah’s foot, the unaware giantess likely to step on her if she were scurrying about on the floor.

An even worse realization dawned on Bailey.  What if Hannah had dropped the sock into one of her sneakers?  Bailey shuddered as she thought about escaping the sock only to find herself on the wrong side of the sock in one of Hannah’s no doubt smelly sneakers.  She would be trapped in the sneaker and at the mercy of Hannah’s massive foot whenever the giant decided to put on the shoes.

Not to mention, she wasn’t sure if Hannah would inflict some sort of punishment on her for escaping the sock.  The thought of being further tortured under Hannah’s foot terrified her.  Hannah would be making her normal size again in the morning.  As much as it pained her to think it, but staying in Hannah’s sock was her best move.

With that thought in head, Bailey’s exhaustion finally overcame her and the tiny girl found herself passing out in Hannah’s smelly sock.

*************************************************************************************

Bailey awoke with a startle as the sock was shaking.  She was jostled about as she slowly came to, still half asleep.  Every involuntary movement was incredibly painful.  She was so sore and every single inch of her body hurt.  Her head was throbbing and every part of her body was aching.  This wasn’t even mentioning her rug burned back which was still rather painful as well.

As the sock was shaken about, Bailey could tell it was moving.  Hannah had at least remembered her.  Well at least she hoped she remembered her.  She would be horrified but admittedly not too surprised if the giantess had forgotten about her and was just pulling the sock on her foot.

Bailey’s suddenly felt as if everything in the world was being tipped upside before she felt herself free falling once more.  She screamed as she tumbled along the sock, bouncing to and fro against the smelly material towards the light beneath her.

Bailey landed painfully in a heap on her head and shoulders on what she realized was a carpeted floor.  The carpeted floor did little to dull the pain though of her painful landing which sent new jolts of pain throughout her body.

Bailey’s eyes slowly adjusted to light and she gingerly pulled herself up, grimacing in pain.

“Rise and shine, my little Bailey bug!”  Hannah boomed from above.

Bailey looked to either side of her to find Hannah’s massive, tan feet dominating her view.  She shivered as she imagined Hannah lifting up one of those massive tan peds and simply stomping on her while laughing.

“How’d you sleep?”  The giantess smirked.

The words drew Bailey’s vision up toward the massive titan that was her roommate who towered over her.  

She slowly looked up past the feet, following Hannah’s towering, tanned legs that seemed to stretch up forever to the short, black workout shorts she wore that clung to her hips and upper thighs.  Past the tight shorts was Hannah’s exposed midriff, her toned abs, with their even, rich tan fully exposed as she only wore a bright yellow sports bra.

As she craned her neck to look nearly straight up, she could see Hannah was smiling down at her, her blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.  The giantess was clearly dressed for a workout.

Bailey turned to see the gigantic dirty sock laying discarded on the floor just past Hannah’s immense foot.

“Did you sleep well?  Hope the smell wasn’t too bad, although maybe it was comforting to you, haha! Ya know, if you did enjoy sleeping in there, I could always shrink you down each night and let you sleep in whatever socks I wore that day.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey cried out in horror.  She couldn’t think of a worse place to sleep.  Hannah was crazy if she thought that was something to be seriously considered.

“Although don’t think you’d get to sleep there for free.  I would have to like, charge you rent.” Hannah laughed.

Bailey groaned.

“Not funny, Hannah.” She yelled up to her laughing roommate although she knew her voice would be lost in the laughter.

There was a slight discomfort though as she realized if Hannah did want to shrink her every night and stuff her in a sock, there was little she could do to stop her.

“I’m only joking.  I’m mean but not that mean.”

Bailey let out a sigh of relief as Hannah said that.

“Well, I need to get to the gym and I guuuuueeeesssss it’s time for you to be normal size again.”

“Yes!  Yes!  Please Hannah, I’m so ready to just be normal size again!”  Bailey yelled.  She would’ve jumped up and down if she didn’t feel like her entire body was going to fall apart.

“Unless you like being a little ant,” Hannah giggled, “I could leave you this size for a bit longer.  Just let you scurry around the floor at my feet.”

“Hannah!  Stop it!”  Bailey screamed up at her giggling friend.  “Just make me fucking big again!”

Hannah didn’t hear her but as the giantess’s giggling died down, Bailey watched as Hannah extended a hand down toward her.

Bailey heard a snap that seemed to resonate throughout her entire body.  She was blinded by light and felt lightheaded, while a wave of nausea washed over her.

“Ew, you stink.”

Bailey found herself staring at the floor, Hannah’s tan feet back to their normal size.  Hannah wiggled her toes, the pedicured red nails, almost glinting in the light of the room.  Bailey looked up and found herself almost eye to eye with her friend and roommate.  Hannah’s nose was crinkled a bit and she wore a slight expression of disgust.

Hannah was no longer a towering giant.

She was normal size again!  Relief washed over her which was almost enough to make her forgot the soreness and nearly unbearable pain she was currently feeling.

Bailey looked around and then down realizing she was completely naked before her roommate.  She turned red and tried to cover herself up as Hannah giggled as her embarrassment.

“Relax, not like it’s anything I haven’t seen before.”  Hannah laughed.  She watched as her roommate sat down in the chair near the desk she kept in her room and smiled up at her.

Bailey also realized that all the foot filth and sock fuzz and lint that had clung to her body had grown with her.  Her skin felt sticky and tacky.  She tried to run her hands through her hair but found it horribly tangled and matted.

“You know Bailey, you really need to stop letting people just walk all over you.”

Bailey audibly groaned as Hannah laughed.

“Oh, haha, very funny.”

Bailey watched as Hannah was pulling a pair of white socks on her feet.  She was finishing putting on the first one as Bailey gazed at her feet.  It was hard to imagine that those feet had just been absolutely massive in comparison to her and that she had been taped to one of Hannah’s soles.

“How?”

Hannah paused pulling on her second sock.

“How what?”

“Really, Hannah?  Don’t play dumb.  You know what I mean.”

Hannah resumed pulling on her sock and placed both her feet on the floor once she had finished.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”  Hannah smirked.

Bailey rolled her eyes.

“How were you able to shrink me?  I’ve known you for years.  I’ve even lived with you for the past two!  I never knew you could do that!”

Hannah laughed.

“What was I supposed to say?  Oh hey, by the way, I can shrink people!  You’ve would’ve thought I was crazy.”

Bailey had to admit Hannah was probably right about this.

“I guess. But how do you do it?  Like is it some sort of spell?  Are you like a witch or something?!”

Hannah laughed loudly.

“I’m not a witch, Bailey.  Don’t be ridiculous.  Also, I’m not going to tell you.  It’s a secret.”

Bailey watched as Hannah reached for her gym shoes, a pair of nearly, pristine white Nike Air Max 270s.

“Oh, come on.  You just nearly killed me under your big, smelly feet, covering me in your sweat and foot funk and you’re not going to tell me how you did it?!” Bailey said as she glared at Hannah.

Hannah chuckled.

“Yep.”

“My entire body feels like it was run over by a steamroller and I’m probably going to be in pain for weeks.  I am covered in gunk from your foot, not to mention your nasty sweat which is probably going to take me like two showers to get it all off of me.  Then it’s going to take me like another five showers to wash your fucking foot stink off of me and oh, that’s not even mentioning how many times I’m going to have to brush my teeth and wash out my mouth so I don’t taste your sweaty foot in my mouth anymore!  Oh, and my throat is so sore from swallowing your nasty sweat and foot filth. Oh, and have you seen my fucking backside?!  You rubbed me raw on the carpet, you-“

“Okay. Okay. Okay!”  Hannah said, as she tried but found herself failing to stifle her laughter.  “Calm down, calm down.”

The nerve of her to tell me to calm down after the hell I’ve been through, Bailey thought.

“I’ll tell you, IF, you agree to my terms.”  Hannah said with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” Bailey said, her mind trying to work out what Hannah could possibly mean.

“Well like, it wouldn’t be fun if I just told you how I did it.  We need to make it more interesting.”  Hannah said, smiling.

“And how do you mean to make it more interesting?”  Bailey felt like she knew where this was headed and she did not like it one bit.

“Like a bet.”

“NO! I am not betting anything with you ever again!”  Bailey said, backing away from Hannah who was laughing.

“Oh, come on, it’ll be fun!” Hannah said, smiling as she stood up and took a step towards Bailey.  “I haven’t even told you what the bet is yet!”

“Hannah, I really don’t care what it is because I’m not agreeing to it.”  Bailey said, as she took another step back away from Hannah.

“The bet actually involves you being shrunk!”  Hannah said, smiling.  “You’ll get to experience being small all over again!”

“NO!” Bailey blurted out.  She turned away from Hannah to make her way to the door but as she did, she heard a dreadful sound.

She heard a snap.

Bailey heard a thunderous boom and was brought to her knees as the ground shook violently beneath her and from her knees she was sent sprawling to the floor.  This was followed by another earth-shaking rumble that kept her pinned to the floor.

Not again, Bailey thought as tears welled up in her eyes.  She slowly turned to find Hannah’s enormous socked feet on either side of her.  The colossal young woman was smiling down at her.

“Sorry but I didn’t feel like chasing you down so figured I would just shrink you now since that’s what our new bet involves.”

Bailey shakily got to her feet.

“I never agreed to any bet, you giant bitch!  Just let me go!”

“So here’s the bet.  I’m going to drop you into my sneaker and then go to the gym.  If you can last the entire time I’m at the gym, like stay conscious and not pass out, I’ll tell you my secret.  If you can’t last though, not only will I not tell you the secret but you can never ask about it again.”

Bailey was terrified.  She sure as hell didn’t want to be in Hannah’s sneaker at the gym!  She would drown in the giant’s sweat or suffocate from the smell!

Also Bailey realized, there was no way for Hannah to even know if she had passed out or not.  Hannah could just say whatever she wanted about whether Bailey had or not.  She couldn’t win.

“You can’t be serious, Hannah.  You’re going to kill me!”  Bailey yelled up.

Hannah bent over and reached down from Bailey.  Before Bailey could even move, she found herself being snatched up between Hannah’s thick fingers.  Bailey felt sick and nearly passed out as she was pulled skywards by Hannah.

She was brought before Hannah’s smiling face.

“Pretty neat bet, right?”  Hannah boomed.

“Hannah, no!  I never agreed to this!  I’m not going in your sneaker!”  Bailey yelled to her giant friend.

“And how exactly do you plan on stopping me from putting you there?  I’m a giant and you’re just an itty, bitty bug.”  Hannah taunted.

“Hannah, quit it!  I give up!  You win!  It’s over!”  Bailey yelled.

“You’re giving up already?”  Hannah said, frowning slightly.  “I haven’t even put you in my sneaker yet.”

“And you don’t have to.  If giving up is what keeps me from going in your sneaker, then yes.  I’m giving up.  You win.”  Bailey said.

Hannah laughed.  “Wow, can’t believe I just won this bet so easily.  I mean like, I figured I’d win regardless but you caved so quick.”

“Congratulations, you win,” Bailey scoffed, “now please change me back so you can go to the gym and I can take a damn shower.”

Hannah laughed.

“You probably should’ve listened to what happened if you lost the bet, before giving up. “

Bailey felt a sense of dread wash over her.

“You see if you won the bet, I was going to tell you my secret.  But if I won the bet, I was going to shrink you again.”  Hannah grinned wickedly.

“Hannah, please don’t.”  Bailey pleaded.

“And since you gave up so quickly and didn’t even want to try our bet, I get to shrink you.  You know why that is?  Cause I’m the winner and you’re a little loser!”  Hannah said, smiling.

“Come on, Hannah, you had your fun last night.  You even made me sleep in your sock.  Please just let me go.”  Bailey cried.

“So, since I won the bet, you’re staying shrunk AND you’re coming with me to the gym.”

Bailey screamed as Hannah laughed.

“Come on, you’re always saying you wish you went to the gym more and look at this, I’m taking you with me!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt herself being lowered and was forced to watch as she was lowered down past Hannah’s cleavage and bright yellow sports bra, past her exposed midriff and then down past her shorts.  As the giantess’s towering legs passed by her she realized just where Hannah was going to be putting her.

She was going into Hannah’s sneaker.

Hannah lowered her and then without warning let go.  Bailey screamed as fell through the air and landed roughly on her right shoulder and arm.  She was immediately assaulted by a thick, stale foot stink that seemed to be all around her.  She coughed as she inhaled the strong odor.

She looked around at the white walls that towered over her and then the dark cavern that was the rest of Hannah’s gigantic gym shoe.  She felt even smaller now that she was inside the sneaker of her gigantic roommate.  The insole beneath her that was once white, was a bit grayed and grimy from Hannah’s repeated use of the shoe and the sweating of her now massive foot.

She looked up and out of the shoe to see Hannah towering high overhead, a cruel grin plastered across her smug face.

“Today’s leg day and I think I might even hit the stairmaster too!”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey screamed as she heard Hannah say this.  She knew she was in for a hell of a time in Hannah’s sneaker.  She was going to be lost in Hannah’s sweat and absolutely overpowered by her stink.

“Maybe I’ll even do a couple miles on the treadmill too!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt the tears welling up in her eyes as she stared up at her enormous roommate.

“You might want to go deeper into my sneaker. I doubt you want to be under my heel while I’m at the gym.”  Hannah said as she lifted a huge socked foot over the sneaker and angled it towards the opening.

“I mean you’d survive, but I’d like, probably smash you up pretty good.”  Hannah shrugged.

She was frozen in place as she watched the massive foot descend.  Her mind was screaming at her to run but she was almost completely rooted to her spot on the insole.

“And I probably don’t have to tell you, but it’s probably going to get real hot and smelly in there.  Oh, and like, try not to drown in my sweat either, loser.”  Hannah laughed as her gigantic foot descended towards the mouth of the sneaker.

Bailey finally broke from her trace and turned away from the massive foot that was now entering the gigantic Nike sneaker.  She ran as fast as she could into the darkness that was towards the toe of Hannah’s gym sneaker.  She could immediately smell the stale foot stink that inhabited the sneaker getting stronger and stronger.  She felt as if there was an awful cloud of musk hanging in the air inside the smelly sneaker.

“I’ll make you normal again after my workout.  You’ll definitely need a shower after this!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey could feel the tears flowing from her eyes as the taunting laughter of her colossal roommate boomed out above her, though it was slowly becoming muffled as she felt the sneaker shake as Hannah’s foot started to enter the shoe, cutting off much of the light that had been flowing in.  Bailey had just one thought in her mind as she ran from her roommate’s immense foot and deeper into the musky sneaker.

Why did she have to be such a sore loser?

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who read and thank you to those who reviewed!  Hope you've enjoyed the story!