- Text Size +
Bailey gagged as the damp cotton fibers from the dingy white sock that was covering her were forced into her mouth for what seemed like the hundredth time.  Her senses of taste and smell were completely overwhelmed by her roommate’s foot stink and she honestly believed she may never be able to taste or smell anything ever again other than the disgusting foot funk of her roommate’s massive foot.  There was honestly little she could do to keep the sock fibers out of her mouth, a fact she had become painfully aware as she lay pinned beneath the sweaty, socked foot of her colossal roommate.  She also could barely move and even if she could, there was no escaping from beneath the smelly behemoth that was her roommate’s foot.  The more she tried to force the sock out of her mouth, the more she seemed to have forced in.

I’m going to kill Hannah, she thought as she struggled against the heavy foot pinning her down.  It was hot and smelly beneath her roommate’s socked foot, the air thick with a day’s worth of foot sweat.  All her pitiful struggling got was the heavy foot upon her pressing down harder. She felt the sharp increase in pressure as the monstrous foot pressed down on her, the little air in her lungs forced out under the unforgiving weight of her roommate’s sole.

Bailey tried to inhale, but found her mouth and nose blocked by the damp sock.  Even if she could’ve inhaled, her lungs were so compressed from the crushing weight atop her that no air would’ve likely been able to even enter them.  She had already been forced to swallow bits of sock lint and grime from Hannah’s damp sock, gagging and choking down the best she could manage.  It wasn’t the first time Hannah had pressed down on her like this, any time she struggled beneath the socked foot Hannah would press down on her but no matter how many times Hannah did it, Bailey couldn’t help but panic each and every time.

Hannah please, please take your foot off of me, Bailey silently pleaded as she could feel herself beginning to go lightheaded.  She couldn’t even move, she pressed so firmly into the carpeted floor under the heavy foot.  Her bones were creaking and she really wasn’t sure if she was going to pass out from the lack of air before her bones cracked under the pressure. 

Just as she thought she was going to pass out, the pressure eased and Bailey felt her lungs expand as the crushing pressure lifted slightly off her chest.  She immediately gagged and sputtered as she drew in air, air that was completely tainted by her roommate’s strong smell of her roommate’s sweaty feet.  This only served to make her gag and convulse even more as she fought the urge to vomit what little contents her stomach contained.

Light began to peek into the darkness beneath the immense socked foot as the socked foot began to slowly lift away and Bailey found herself momentarily blinded as she adjusted to the light.  She groaned and whimpered as she watched the oppressive foot pull away, dumbfounded by the sheer size of it.  Bailey felt pain all over and she continued to gasp for air, each breath she drew in causing her entire body to ache.  She was in absolute hell.

Bailey felt the ground beneath her tremor as the heavy foot set down somewhere next to her with an audible boom.  She could hear the end credits of some dumb reality show Hannah loved to watch before the TV was abruptly muted.  She then heard the couch creak above her and found herself cast in shadow shortly after.

“So, how’s the weather down there?”

This question was followed by the booming giggling of her tormentor, her now gigantic roommate Hannah.

Bailey simply groaned as Hannah giggled at her dumb question.  Bailey was still struggling to process her current situation.  One moment she had been face to face, well almost face to face, Hannah was admittedly a couple of inches taller than her, arguing with Hannah over some childish bet they had made over who could toss a ping pong ball into a cup on their coffee table first and the next she had found herself face to toe with her roommate’s socked feet.

It had all happened so fast.  She had been accusing Hannah of somehow cheating at the game, she wasn’t even quite sure what her basis had been in accusing her and then it happened.  There had been no forewarning, just a simple snap of Hannah’s fingers and she had suddenly found herself tiny between Hannah’s immense feet.

Bailey had honestly thought she was dreaming at first as she had looked to either side of her to see two colossal socked feet that dwarfed her.  Hannah’s booming giggles had drawn her gaze upward towards the massive titan that was her roommate.  She had just screamed as Hannah’s giggles had drown out any other noise.

“Nothing to say?  You sure had a lot to say before when you accused me of cheating at our little game earlier.”  Hannah said as she smirked down at her.  “Such a sore little loser.”

“F-f-f-fuck you.”  Bailey gasped.  It pained her to speak.  It had taken her all she could muster just to get those two words out.  She was terrified.

Hannah frowned as Bailey spoke.  She leaned forward a bit more on the couch and lowered her head.

“What?  Are you trying to talk to me?  You need to speak up if you want me to hear you cause you’re like, all little and all.”

Bailey tried to find her strength to speak once more, to repeat the words she had just said but they died in her throat as Hannah looked over her.

She gazed up at Hannah’s enormous face as it hung overhead. The pretty blonde’s brown eyes were trained right on her, a rather smug look plastered across her tanned face.

“So how’d you like being under my foot?  Everything you could’ve hoped for?”  The titanic blonde teased, her pretty mouth forming into a cruel grin.

Bailey tried to find the words to speak but once again could barely speak.  She was still struggling to breathe, every breath she took a labored ordeal that pained her entire chest.

Hannah's smile disappeared and was once more replaced with a frown.

“I guess if you don’t want to talk to me, I can watch another episode and put you back under my foot.  Maybe you’ll be ready to talk to me after another forty-five minutes under my foot.”

Hannah smirked before beginning to lean back onto the couch.  It was now or never and Bailey didn’t think she could survive another forty-five minutes under Hannah’s crushing sole.  She drew in all the air she could and mustered everything she had.

“Your feet stink and you’re being a fucking bitch!”

Hannah leaned forward again, the quickness of her movement startling Bailey a bit. As she leaned down once more, Bailey watched as the giantess pushed back her blonde hair and cupped a hand to her ear.

“What was that?  Like come on, speak up, you little shrimp.”

Bailey felt rage as she stared up at her giant friend.

Bailey once again drew in breath and yelled up, “I said, your feet stink and you’re a fucking bitch!”

Hannah’s laughter drowned out every other sound in Bailey’s world.  “Oh my gosh, your voice is hilarious!  It’s like, so squeaky!  I can barely even hear you down there!”

Bailey just groaned as the blonde’s laughter rained down on her.  She wanted nothing more than to just wake up from this horrible dream.  As pain shot through her body she winced and whimpered as she realized this was her reality.

“You know like, I don’t think my feet smell but I guess you would know since you were just under them.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey struggled, moving her limbs of her accord for the first time since Hannah had placed her foot on her. She slowly sat up, whimpering as pain shot into every part of her body.  She tried to stand but immediately realized this wasn’t possible as pain wracked her entire body.

“Yeah, they fucking smell Hannah.  Why don’t you make me big again and take a damn shower!”

Hannah just laughed once more.  “Well, I’m like soooooo sorry my feet smell,” she mocked, “but I think I’m going to have a bit more fun with you.”

With that Hannah brought her massive foot back over Bailey.  Bailey cried out in fear as the gigantic sock clad foot hovered above her.  The white sock’s sole was grayed and dingy in the toe area as well as all around the ball of her foot and her heel.  Bailey could see the outline of the blonde’s immense toes through the tight ankle sock and watched as they wiggled, almost seeming to be waving down at her.

“You lost a bet and since you won’t pay up on the agreed terms, I get to make sure you pay up.  It’s like, only fair, you know?”

Bailey watched in horror as Hannah’s foot descended.  She screamed as best she could as the huge foot dropped, lifting her arms over her head in a pathetic attempt to ward off the descending behemoth.

BOOM!

The ground shook and Bailey felt her entire body rattle as a small gust of foot tainted air blew over her.  She lowered her arms and found herself staring at the wide heel of Hannah’s foot.  She craned her neck and looked up to see that Hannah’s foot was tilted over her as it rested on its heel, the broad sole stretching up and over her.

The strong stench of Hannah’s foot funk assaulted her once more, making her gag.

“Tell you what, in the interest of giving you some redemption of losing so bad to me in our little game earlier, we’re going to play another game.  It’s a pretty easy game too, even a dumb little thing like you can understand it.”

Bailey rolled her eyes.

“All you have to do is get out from under my foot before I put it down.  I’ll lower it like, nice and slow and all you have to do is just outrun it before it comes down.  Do that and I’ll make you big again. Promise.”

Hannah couldn’t be serious.  There was no way she’d be able to get out from under Hannah’s foot before she brought it down.  Hannah had pretty much just crushed out her will to live and now she expected her to run?

Bailey mustered all the strength she had.

“Hannah! Please don’t do this! I’m sorry! Please I’m so sorry, please don’t do this!”

Bailey knew her pleas were futile. The giantess that was Hannah didn’t seem to hear her though as she continued on.

“Any objections?  No?  Great!”  Hannah boomed, tilting her foot back and forth above Bailey while unknowingly causing Bailey great fear at the sight of the colossal foot tilting back and forth.  Waves of Hannah’s odorous foot funk washed over her as she tilted her foot.

Bailey planted her arms against the ground and tried to stand but found her legs unable to comply with her desire to stand.  It hurt to even press her arms against the ground.  She was hopeless.  She couldn’t even stand.  There was no way for her to win against Hannah.

“Ok pipsqueak, ready or not, let’s get this game going! Ready? Set! Go!”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey watched in horror as the massive foot began to slowly descend, the heel beginning to gain ground as Hannah tilted her foot slowly forward.  Bailey began to pull herself backwards, grabbing fistfuls of carpet and propelling herself backwards.  She managed to kick back as well as she slowly dragged herself back in a desperate attempt to escape Hannah’s giant foot.

Hannah was giggling overhead as she continued to slowly lower her foot.  Bailey had never felt so humiliated before in her life, forced to crawl on her stomach along the carpet while her bitch of a roommate threatened to squash her like a bug.

Bailey rolled herself over onto her stomach and began to army crawl across the carpet.  The going was slow but Hannah’s descending foot overhead spurred her on through the ever increasing pain.  She had to escape.  She would win this game and give Hannah a piece of her mind when she was big again.  She would make Hannah pay for this, somehow some way.

With every movement of her body, pain would shoot throughout her body.  She gritted her teeth and continued on. The light was slowly fading around her and the darkness growing as Hannah’s foot lowered more and more.  It was beginning to become very apparent she was not going to make it.  Hannah’s giggling continued high above.

“My foot’s almost down, pipsqueak,” Hannah sang, “and I don’t see you.  Looks like you’re about to lose again!”

Hannah was loving every second of this.  Bailey on the other hand, was more terrified of her now gigantic friend than she had ever been before in her life.

Bailey was barely even halfway as the light was slowly fading away.  The stench of Hannah’s feet was growing and it was becoming warmer as the sweaty sock clad foot neared the ground.  Bailey felt tears welling in her eyes as her roommate’s immense foot threatened to plunge her into darkness beneath it.

Bailey rolled over onto her back once more as Hannah’s foot was now close enough for her to reach out and touch.  The light was almost completely gone as Hannah’s foot had almost completed it’s descent.  Bailey weakly put up her arms and felt the damp sock come into contact with her small hands.  Her hands failed to even cause any sort of indention in the cotton fabric of the dingy white sock as it continued its descent, completely unaffected by the tiny girl’s attempt to ward it off.

“Looks like you’re going to lose again!”  Hannah laughed loudly.  “Oh for two on the day against me! You know why?! Cause I’m a winner and you’re just a little loser who has to smell my big feet!”

With that Hannah’s foot completed its fall and sealed Bailey beneath it once more, cutting off any light.  Bailey wanted to scream as the foot smothered her once more and she could begin to feel the pressure increase on her again.  The damp cotton fibers once more forced their way into her mouth and her senses of taste and smell were assaulted by her roommate’s foot funk all over.  The pressure continued to build and Bailey could feel her bones creaking in protest as she once more began to suffocate under Hannah’s immense socked foot.

Unbeknownst to Bailey, but high above Hannah was preparing to stand up from the couch.

Bailey felt the pressure continue to increase slowly but surely as Hannah continued to press her into the carpet.  Bailey silently begged Hannah to relent as the pressure built. Her chest and lungs were compressed, she was completely immobilized and her rib cage felt like it was going to collapse.

All of a sudden and without any warning, the pressure on Bailey increased a thousandfold.  Every inch of Bailey’s body screamed in pain as Hannah pushed herself up and off the couch, standing directly on her tiny roommate.  Hannah giggled as she stood, feeling the little lump under her socked foot.

Meanwhile down under Hannah’s foot, Bailey felt as if the entire world had just been dropped upon her.  Pain she had never felt before tore through her body and every bone seemed as if it was going to crack simultaneously.  It was indescribable.  Bailey’s entire body felt completely compressed and she was unable to breathe.  All she could think of was this is where she was going to die.  Just a tiny red smear to be washed off her roommate’s dirty white sock.

The incredible pressure and pain only lasted for a few seconds but to Bailey it felt like years.  Light flooded Bailey’s world as Hannah’s massive foot lifted up and peeled away, leaving Bailey embedded in the carpet. Bailey’s body reformed slowly and her chest expanded while she greedily sucked in air.

She could hear Hannah’s thunderous laughter and could feel the ground rumbling beneath her body as Hannah stomped across the room, each footstep producing a reverberating vibration and an audible boom that shook Bailey to her core.

“Now don’t go anywhere, loser.  I’ll be right back.” Hannah called over her shoulder as she thundered out of the room, laughing as she left.  The tremors grew fainter as Hannah moved away.

Bailey whimpered as tears flowed from her eyes. Her body was on fire and she felt pain everywhere.  She couldn’t even move.  Hannah had embedded her into the carpet by standing on her.

She was horrified.  She wouldn’t have been able to go anywhere even if she wanted to.