- Text Size +

Bailey was left in complete darkness beneath Hannah’s foot as it rested on the floor.  She could just barely hear the muffled sounds of the TV, but it was nearly impossible to make out any other sounds around her.  The warmth of Hannah’s sole had made her begin to sweat and she felt absolutely disgusting from having been crushed underfoot, any dirt that Hannah tread upon sticking to her as well.

Bailey was also struggling to breathe. Air was limited under the giant foot and she found it difficult to draw in air due to the crushing pressure being exerted upon her body.  It also didn’t help that any air she inhaled was completely tainted by Hannah’s sweaty foot odor.  Hannah wasn’t even actively doing anything to torture her other than just simply resting her foot upon the ground.  This simple action though was enough to cause Bailey more discomfort and pain that she had ever experienced.  Well almost, being walked on by Hannah was probably the worst and most painful thing she had experienced.

It was hard to fathom that she was basically being passively tortured by Hannah just by the giantess resting her foot on the floor.  Hannah was just so massive and she was just so tiny.  Hannah hadn’t even checked on her once yet.  The giantess had slammed her foot down and with that simple action Bailey ceased to exist to her.

She tried once to more to struggle against the tape trapping her to the sole, but the bindings refused to budge.  Her struggles were admittedly rather weak, having been repeatedly trod upon had done quite a number on her physical and even mental strength.  Even if she were able to free herself, she would still be trapped under Hannah’s giant smelly foot.

The more she thought about it, Bailey didn’t mind being ignored.  It was better than being subjected to more of Hannah’s taunting and laughter.  Even though she felt like she was buried alive under tons of flesh and nearly suffocating in darkness while choking on the odor of sweaty feet, she was at least being left alone.

She wasn’t sure how long she had been beneath Hannah’s foot before she felt the enormous foot flex and start to shift.  She was forced to move along as Hannah’s huge foot flexed and scrunched, her tiny body painfully drawn along with the movements of the foot.

It started slowly, the massive foot rumbling forward, rubbing against the carpet, dragging Bailey along with it.  Hannah was absent-mindingly rubbing her foot gently against the carpet as she watched her TV show.  While this was little more than an almost unconscious movement for Hannah, the poor girl under her foot was experiencing a whole new kind of hell.

Bailey soon found herself being dragged back and forth across the carpeted floor as Hannah rubbed her foot on the carpet.  She could feel the skin on her entire exposed backside beginning to get irritated as she was helplessly dragged along with the foot.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth in the darkness over and over. She couldn’t move, she could barely breathe and her back was slowly beginning to feel as if it was on fire as the carpet quickly irritated her exposed skin.  The friction of being rubbed between the carpet and Hannah’s foot was quickly taking a toll on her.

She wasn’t sure if Hannah was doing this purposely or if the giant girl had just decided to rub her foot back and forth just because, but Bailey was already begging Hannah to stop.  Her back was being rubbed raw by the carpet and she was crying as every movement against the carpet made her wince.

This continued for what felt like forever to Bailey.  As unexpectedly as the rubbing had started what seemed like ages ago, the massive foot suddenly came to a stop and Bailey was left sobbing as her back and any other exposed skin on her backside burned in pain.

Light rushed in as Bailey felt the foot she was taped to rise up.  She was becoming all too familiar with the feelings of rising and falling while taped to Hannah’s foot.  She could hear the end credits of Hannah’s show in the background although this only lasted for a few seconds before Hannah ended it with a simple click of the remote.

The foot came to rest and Bailey could feel the cool air on her rug burned back.

“How’s it going down there, loser?”  Hannah giggled as she rested her foot on her knee.

Bailey groaned as she heard Hannah’s voice.  Couldn’t the giant blonde just leave her alone?

“Just wanted to check on ya,” Hannah giggled, “and let you know I actually just finished my drink and was thinking about getting another one.”

Bailey immediately was overcome by fear as she recalled being trapped beneath Hannah as she walked.  Her mind she screamed as she thought about the horror she had endured earlier.  She immediately began to hopelessly struggle against her bonds, drawing booming laughter from Hannah above.

“I’m just kidding you little twerp!”  Bailey felt Hannah’s foot flex and groaned as she was pulled by the flexing of the foot.

“It’s pretty funny watching you struggle down there!  You’re like, trying so hard to get off my sole but you’re barely even moving!  I can like just barely feel you struggling against my foot!”  Hannah laughed.

Bailey felt tears well up in her eyes, once more as she struggled to turn her head away from Hannah’s sole.  She felt her face burning from the combined humiliation of Hannah’s words along with the fact she was taped to the gigantic girl’s sole.

“I finished watching my show for tonight so I’m just going to like, chill on the couch for a little bit before I go to bed.  Figured you could probably use a break from being under my foot.”  Hannah said.

Bailey felt relief.  As cruel as Hannah was being and had been, at least she wasn’t completely evil.

“Aren’t I so nice to think about you?” Bailey wasn’t so sure if she would consider anything Hannah had done to her over the past few hours as nice.

“Like you should be thanking me for being so nice to you right now.”  Hannah continued.

Bailey groaned once more as she heard Hannah’s voice.

“I think you should thank me for being so nice.  What do you think, loser?  Say, “Thank you, Hannah!” Come on now.”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey drew in what little air she could from and yelled out with all she could muster.

“Thank you, Hannah!”

She was almost certain Hannah couldn’t hear her.  The gigantic girl hadn’t even made an effort to close the distance between them.  She felt absolutely humiliated.  Here she was thanking the girl who had mercilessly tormented her, who had stomped her, who had taped her to her smelly sole and trampled her underfoot.

“I can’t heeeeeaaaaaarrrrrr yoooooouuuuuu! Thank me or I will go get another drink and I think you know what that means.”

“Thank you, Hannah!” Bailey screamed as loud as she could, gasping for air after the words had left her lips.  “Thank you, Hannah!  Thank you, Hannah!  Thank you, Hannah!” She screamed again and again.

“I can’t hear you but I’m going to assume you did say thank you, Hannah.  Although I do think I want another drink now…”

Hannah’s laughter rang out as Bailey tried to squirm out of her restraints once more. What the hell, Hannah?  I’m playing your dumb game and you’re just going to torture me all over again?

“I’m only joking!  Chill out down there.  It’s just like, a joke.”

With that Bailey could feel Hannah’s foot begin to move and with it, she moved as well.  Hannah lifted her foot from her knee and began to extend her leg towards the table where her other foot already rested.  Air rushed past Bailey as Hannah moved her foot and extended her leg towards the table.

With a bone rattling thunk, Hannah’s heel slammed down against the coffee table, and then Bailey felt Hannah’s foot shake a bit again as the giantess crossed her other leg over at the ankle.  Hannah’s immense sole flexed as she relaxed, leaving Bailey trapped against the foot as it rested on the coffee table in front of the couch.

Although she was still forced to inhale Hannah’s foot stink and taped to the warm sole, she was at least out from under the crushing pressure of her roommate’s massive foot.  Sure, her head was pounding and her entire body felt as if it had been run over repeatedly by a truck, but at least she was out from under Hannah’s foot.

The cool air felt nice on her rug burned back and Bailey was simply left trapped on Hannah’s foot while the giant girl scrolled through her phone on the couch.  Bailey welcomed the break from the torture she had been experiencing under Hannah.

Bailey had drifted into a half-conscious state before Hannah’s voice jolted her back to reality.

“It’s getting late.  I should really get ready for bed.”  Hannah yawned.

Oh no, Bailey thought, I’m going to get walked on all over again.  As Bailey felt Hannah’s foot begin to move, she expected to find herself descending to the floor to be stood on by Hannah once more but instead she found herself simply moving through the air with the giant foot.

Hannah placed her foot on her knee, her sole upturned so she could see her tiny friend on her foot.  She smiled as she saw the tiny girl taped to her foot.  Hannah giggled.

“Almost forgot you were down there.  Guess I can probably take you off my foot.  I feel like you’ve probably learned your lesson by now.”  Hannah said smugly.

Bailey was ecstatic.  She was finally getting off of Hannah’s smelly foot!  Despite all the pain and suffering she had undergone, the smell, heat, the pressure, the horrible rug burn, she was going to be freed!

“You have learned your lesson, right?  You’re not going to be a whiny, little sore loser anymore?”  Hannah boomed.

Bailey immediately began to yell up to Hannah.

“I’ve learned my lesson, Hannah!  I promise I have!  “Please just let me go!”

“Cause if you haven’t, I can always just tape you right back to my sole.”  Hannah mused.

“No, Hannah, no!  I’ve learned my lesson!  I swear it!”

Bailey was cast in shadow as Hannah’s fingers reached for her.  Bailey felt pressure as the enormous fingers closed around her and with almost no effort at all, Bailey was yanked free of Hannah’s sole, the tape coming with her.

Bailey could barely move in Hannah’s grip but she wiggled her limbs what little she could, just happy to be able to finally move of her own accord.  She could definitely feel the soreness throughout her body and the pain was constant but she was free.

Hannah repositioned Bailey between her fingers and effortlessly plucked the thin strips of tape from her body one at a time.  Hannah wasn’t exactly gentle, her large fingers painfully smashing into Bailey and pulling at her limbs while she also ripped the tape off rather roughly as well.  Bailey was a bit amazed just how easily Hannah could rip the strips of tape from her battered body.  Bailey hadn’t been able to even budge the tape when it was on her but to the giant girl, the tape was nothing.

Hannah then once more pinched Bailey between her thumb and index finger, keeping her tightly gripped and immobilized.  Bailey soon found herself lifted up to her roommate’s enormous face.  The colossal blonde was grinning at her, her teeth almost shining.

“And how are we doing, my itsy-bitsy little roommate?” Hannah’s voice was deafening.  Bailey winced as the giantess’s warm breath washed over her.

“Hannah, please. You’ve had your fun!  Please just let me go!  I promise I’ll never be a sore loser again!”  Bailey pleaded with the giantess whose giggles were like cannon fire.

“I still can’t go over your squeaky little voice!  It’s like, hilarious how high pitched it is!”  Hannah laughed.

Hannah’s laughter died down and the giantess made a show of yawning, the darkness of her cavernous mouth on full display to little Bailey pinched between her fingers.

“I’m awfully tired though.  I think I’ll wait until morning to change you back.”

What?  She couldn’t be serious?  Bailey felt anger welling up inside her.

“What do you mean wait until morning?  Hannah, you literally snapped your fingers and changed my size.  How are you too tired to just snap your fucking fingers again?!”

Bailey watched the giantess frown at her and then suddenly she was yelping in pain as Hannah’s thumb and index finger began to grind her between them.

“First off you little twerp, don’t swear at me.  Secondly, I don’t feel like changing you back right now so tough shit.  Deal with it.”

Hannah relented her squishing and Bailey groaned in pain.  The grinding between Hannah’s huge fingers had only served to reawaken all the pain she had been feeling.

“I’m, I’m sorry.”  Bailey managed to gasp.  “I’m just so tired of being so small.  I just want to be normal again.  I want to shower and just sleep in my own bed.”

Hannah smirked.  “Well, I can’t help you with the shower but as far as bed, I do have somewhere you can sleep.”

Bailey watched as Hannah seemed to bend over a bit, her massive face moving just out of view and leaving Bailey’s view of the giantess being little more than just blonde hair. She watched as Hannah’s face began to come back into view and she felt Hannah’s finger and thumb began to maneuver her to a different position.

She was a bit amazed at just how lithely the immense, thick tanned fingers could move about her.

“It’s not quite your bed, but it will keep you nice and warm and it’ll probably be a bit comfy too.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey found herself dangling for Hannah’s fingers, the giantess holding one of her legs painfully between her thumb and index finger.  Blood rushed to her already pounding head and Bailey could feel the nausea washing over her all over.  She also was beginning to smell feet once more, not that the scent of Hannah’s foot wasn’t ingrained into her at this point but this was more of a stale foot stink.

She looked down and screamed in horror at what she saw.  She began to squirm as below her, Hannah was holding open one of her worn socks.  Bailey was terrified.  Was Hannah really about to drop her into her smelly sock?

“It might also be a bit smelly.  I was wearing it all day.”  Hannah giggled as she began to lower Bailey towards the sock.

Bailey’s descent soon ceased and Hannah simply held her over the sock.  The smell wafting up from the sock was much stronger now as the piece of worn footwear was much closer now.

“Hannah, please don’t!” Bailey yelled in desperation as Hannah grinned at her.  She didn’t want to be left in Hannah’s smelly sock.

“See you in the morning!” Hannah said, giggling as she released Bailey from her grip.

Bailey could only scream as she plummeted through the air towards the waiting sock of her roommate.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviewing!