- Text Size +

“Oh my gosh, this is so funny!”  Hannah boomed between laughs.  “You’re stuck to my sole, you look so tiny and like, pathetic!”

Bailey felt her face flush with embarrassment.  Hannah was clearly enjoying the fact she had taped her to her sole.  This was humiliating and she knew Hannah would never let her hear the end of it.  Well never hear the end of it if the giant girl didn’t crush her underfoot.

She turned her head to the side, half her vision was obscured by Hannah’s sole and the other half of her vision was a bit blurry and a little out of focus.  She sucked in air, air tainted by Hannah’s musky, sweaty odor and groaned as she turned her head the other way only to find her view was rather similar.

Bailey suddenly felt the urge to vomit as her entire world rapidly shifted.  She wasn’t sure what was going on but it almost felt like she was a bit weightless although the feeling of weightlessness was a bit muddled as she was taped to Hannah’s foot and at the mercy of wherever the giantess wanted to move it.

Bailey could do little more than just try to desperately breath as she felt cooler air on her back. She could tell she was at least vertical and upright.

Hannah had stuck her leg straight out and was wiggling her toes and flexing her foot.  Bailey who was taped to the sole could feel Hannah’s foot flexing as the entire front of her body was pressed against the warm sole.  She turned her head to the side to try to avoid getting any more of Hannah’s sole in her mouth although the taste of sweaty feet was all she could taste thanks to her mouth having been forced open prior to being taped to Hannah’s sole.

“How’s it feel to be taped to my foot, loser?!” Hannah taunted as she held her foot out.

Bailey groaned as she heard Hannah’s taunt.  The range of emotions she was experiencing regarding her current situation as well as Hannah was all over the place.  She just wanted to be free of Hannah’s foot, free of her tormenting roommate.

Bailey felt nauseous all over again as Hannah crossed her legs, the foot with Bailey attached now bobbing in the air, with poor Bailey feeling sick from all the movement.

“You know, I think I’m going to watch a bit more of my show.”

Bailey then heard the sound of a can being picked up from somewhere and shaken before she heard the sound of what she assumed was the same can being crushed.

“Ugh, I need to get another seltzer.”  Hannah groaned.

It took a moment for that statement to sink in for Bailey. With that being said, Hannah uncrossed her legs and panic set in for Bailey as she felt herself going horizontal as Hannah’s immense foot lowered.  It was like being on the world’s most uncomfortable descending elevator to Bailey as Hannah’s foot went down.

Bailey quickly found herself between a rock and a hard place, only the hard place was the floor of her own apartment and the rock was her colossal roommate’s foot.  She felt the carpeted floor on her back, while Hannah’s foot pressed down on her from above.  The weight pressing down on her, although heavy and uncomfortable and was not nearly as bad as she expected.  It was dark and she could feel Hannah’s sole almost molded around her, her tiny form engulfed by the warm, smelly sole of the giantess.  She struggled to breathe as air was limited beneath Hannah’s foot and she soon found herself gasping for air as her lungs failed to adequately expand.

It was clear from the amount of pressure Hannah had yet to stand up from the couch and for Bailey the wait was agonizing as she knew the moment Hannah got to her feet, she was in for a world of hurt.

Hannah, you bit-, Bailey thought but her thoughts were scattered by the sudden and unbelievable amount of pressure she soon found herself under.  Bailey honestly felt as if her entire body was going to just explode from the agonizing weight.  She could barely even think as her entire body was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of weight pressing down on her.  She was beginning to get lightheaded and felt rather faint as her body screamed in pain.

Bailey started to panic.  The heavy foot completely engulfed her, the sole now completely molded around her, leaving her in quite the predicament. She couldn’t breathe, she couldn’t see anything as her face was pressed firmly and deeply into Hannah’s immense, meaty sole, her warm flesh being forced into her mouth and gagging her.  She tried to inhale through her nose but found Hannah’s sole completely blocking her nostrils.  She felt as if her rib cage was going to be completely and utterly cracked and crushed and that all of her joints were going to pop all at once.

The weight of the world finally lifted for Bailey and she was bathed in light as she felt herself rising or more accurately as Hannah’s foot rose and she along with it. She pulled her head from Hannah’s sole and gasped for air as she felt the foot continue to rise before she felt the motion of the foot moving forward and air rushing over her exposed back.

Hannah was beginning to walk.

Bailey rapidly felt herself descending and accompanying a thunderous boom that rattled Bailey’s skull and her entire body, she found herself in overwhelming pain once more as she was lost in the darkness under Hannah’s foot.  The warm sole molded around her and she could feel the carpet on her back as she crushed and smothered underfoot.  The carpet did little to blunt the pain and pressure of being crushed under Hannah’s foot.  The pressure increased tenfold and Bailey felt as if her body would pop once more.

The pressure subsided and Bailey soon found herself bathed in light and rising once more.

Hannah was walking on her, trampling her like she was nothing more than a bit of lint stuck to her sole.

This horrible process repeated itself as Hannah thundered across the living room and towards the kitchen.

Rise.

Fall.

Boom!

Ungodly, unyielding pressure. Suffocation and lightheadedness.

Panic.

And the process would repeat.

Their living room wasn’t even that big and it didn’t take Hannah too many steps to cross it from the couch but to Bailey it felt like forever.  Every agonizing second dragged on for what seemed like hours.  This was hell for poor Bailey.

As Hannah stepped into the kitchen, Bailey found herself in a whole new world of pain.  Their apartment kitchen had faux wood, laminated floors and unlike the carpet, these floors lacked any and all give.

Bailey soon found herself pressed firmly between the unforgiving cool floor of the kitchen and Hannah’s thick sole, crushed under the unimaginable weight of her roommate with every ground shaking step.

As Hannah’s heavy foot thudded onto the laminated floor, Bailey found herself absolutely flattened and smothered under her roommate’s smelly foot. The thunderous thuds that accompanied Hannah’s footsteps on the carpeted floor were replaced by the resounding sound of her bare feet slapping against the laminated floor with each step, deafening poor Bailey as she was crushed and smothered with each step.

Hannah made a quick stop at the recycling to toss her can in before stomping over to the refrigerator and stopping to stand in front of it as she opened it.

Bailey once again found herself crushed under the full weight of her titanic roommate as Hannah stood before the refrigerator.  The laminated floor was cooler on her back and offset the warmth of Hannah’s huge and heavy foot that was threatening to turn her into a fine red paste.  Her joints once more all felt as if they were going to pop and Bailey could feel herself experiencing the all too familiar feeling of herself beginning to suffocate under Hannah’s foot.

Hannah selected a seltzer after a minute, she had paused to check her phone, unknown to Bailey which had only drawn out the horrid crushing and suffocation under her foot.

With her seltzer in hand, Hannah closed the refrigerator and made her way back across the kitchen and was soon on her way back to the living room.  She walked at a brisk pace, torturing her little captive every step of the way.

Rise.

Fall.

Boom!

Ungodly, unyielding pressure. Suffocation and lightheadedness.

Panic.

Bailey was an utter wreck as Hannah finally and mercifully returned to the couch and took a seat upon it.  She felt as if her entire body had been put through a car compactor and then steamrolled.  She gasped for air and cried as felt the pressure on her lessen as Hannah sat down.  Hannah’s heavy foot was still present, pressing her into the carpet but she wasn’t being completely and utterly engulfed by it at the moment.

Bailey felt herself rising once more, cool air rushing over her as Hannah brought her foot up to rest on her knee.  With the sole upturned, she gazed down at Bailey’s beaten body, a wicked grin on her face.

“So how’d it feel to get walked on?”  Hannah laughed.  It took Bailey a few moments to even register the giantess was talking to her.  She was getting real sick of Hannah’s attitude towards her.

“Probably not as great as it felt for me.  Have to admit it felt like, pretty neat to crush you with every step!  I mean I didn’t feel you every step ya know, since you’re like, so small or whatever but still, it’s funny knowing you’re under there.”

Bailey heard the sound of the can opening and then Hannah taking a sip of the cold seltzer.  She would kill for something, anything to quench her thirst and replace the taste of Hannah’s foot in her mouth.

“Betcha really regretting being, like, such a sore loser now, huh?”  Hannah laughed before she took another sip.

“I mean if you weren’t being like, such a little bitch about losing to me, I wouldn’t have done this to you.  But you just had to whine and complain and now you’re just some dirt under my big foot.”

Hannah’s booming laughter drowned out any other sounds and Bailey winced as it rained down on her.  She had been angry at Hannah but now she just wanted mercy from her giant roommate.  She wouldn’t even be angry anymore if Hannah would just let her go.  Their friendship could survive this, though Bailey would mostly definitely feel quite humiliated for some time.

“Just an itty bitty little thing for me to walk on.” Hannah taunted.  “Just something for me to trample underfoot.”

“Please Hannah, please just let me go.” Bailey gasped. Tears flowed from her eyes once more.  “I’m so, so sorry. Just please let me go.”

Her tiny pleas went unheard by the giantess.  Even if Hannah had heard her, she didn’t exactly seem like she was in a merciful mood.  Bailey was nothing more than a pest to the giantess.  Just something that her colossal roommate could laugh at and trample underfoot.

“Well I’m going to keep watching my show, so you can just like, chill and think about what a little bitch you are.” Hannah giggled.

Bailey simply whimpered in response and struggled with what little strength she had against her restraints but it was all in vain.  She couldn’t even budge the tape that kept her trapped.  She turned her head sightly to inhale air and to keep her face out of Hannah’s foot.  Not that turning her head spared her from her roommate’s foot that much, part of her face was still pressed against the sole but at least she could breathe a little better when her head was turned.

“So pathetic,” Hannah giggled as she removed her foot from her knee and brought it down towards the floor, sending Bailey on the world’s worst elevator drop once more.  Hannah made sure to stomp her foot against the floor, crushing Bailey painfully underfoot as she was mashed into the carpet beneath her.

Hannah’s foot flesh engulfed her once more and pain shot throughout her body.  Hannah lessened the pressure slightly, allowing Bailey a chance to gasp raggedly and draw in what little foot tainted air she could get under Hannah’s huge and heavy foot.

With that, Hannah’s massive foot had now come to rest on the ground, pressing Bailey into the carpet and smothering her under the immense sole once more.

Hannah kicked her other foot up onto the coffee table leaving her foot Bailey was taped to flat on the ground.  Bailey was once again left in darkness, smelling Hannah’s foot and struggling to breathe as she was crushed beneath Hannah’s heavy ped.

Hannah leaned back on the couch and started up her show.