- Text Size +

The pain Bailey was in was overwhelming as she lay embedded in the carpet.  She seemed to be covered in grime from Hannah’s sock and despite Hannah having stomped off, all she could smell or taste was still Hannah’s sweaty foot.  The air seemed to be thick with sweaty smell.  Also every inch of her body was screaming in pain, courtesy of Hannah’s flippant cruelty.  Why was this happening to her?

She had a million different questions running through her mind.

She didn’t have too much time to ponder her situation before she felt the ground rumbling beneath her once more.  Vibrations reverberated through the ground and she could feel them becoming more and more intense.

Hannah was returning.

She heard Hannah’s laughter as the giantess thundered back into the room, her footsteps thudding heavily against the carpeted floor.

The booming became louder and louder, and Bailey winced with every boom she heard while the floor quaked beneath her.  Hannah was coming and with that more torture and torment.  She closed her eyes as her entire world seemed to violently shake with each and every boom she heard.

Bailey was cast in shadow as Hannah came to a rumbling stop almost directly on top of her.  The giantess’s crotch loomed high above her.  The strong smell of Hannah’s musky feet rolled over her and she gagged as she smelled the odor around her.  Hannah’s massive socked feet were on either side of her, absolutely dwarfing her.

She gazed up the toned legs of Hannah, clad in gray sweatpants, up past the white tank top she wore, to Hannah’s pretty face which bore a smug grin as she stared down at her. She wouldn’t have even been able to see Hannah’s face past the shelf of her breasts if Hannah hadn’t been leaning forward a bit and looking down at her as she loomed over her.

It was hard to reconcile the fact that this was her roommate and not some sort of living skyscraper.  Hannah was truly massive and she was truly tiny.

Hannah laughed loudly, causing Bailey to wince as the blonde’s booming laughter rained down on her.

“Still here?  I thought maybe you’d try to run away but looks like you didn’t even bother to like, try.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey whimpered as Hannah towered over her.  Hannah grinned down at her.

“Not that you’d probably like, get far or anything.  I mean you are like really, really small.”  Hannah giggled.

The blonde giantess put her hands on her hips and bent over a little more, still grinning down at her.

“Maybe you want to be under my feet.  Is that it?  Do you like being a tiny little bug under my big, smelly feet?”

Hannah laughed once more before returning to her up right position.  Her face was momentarily obscured by her cleavage before she tilted her head forward once more and smiled down at Bailey.

With that Hannah raised one of her massive socked feet over Bailey.  The gigantic foot blocked out Hannah’s grinning face and Bailey was treated to the dingy, grayed underside of Hannah’s once white, now damp, sweaty sock.  She watched as Hannah wiggled her toes, the massive digits outlined in the sock, straining against the cotton fibers that were pulled tightly over them.

“Here comes my foot!”

Bailey screamed as the immense foot began to lower, pleading with Hannah to please just leave her alone.  Tears flowed from her eyes once more as her colossus of a roommate seemed intent to continue her torment.

“Hannah please no!  I’m sorry Hannah, please don’t do this!  Please just let me go!  I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

Bailey’s pleas went unheard by her giant tormentor.  She cried as she stared up at the sole of Hannah’s foot continuing its agonizing descent.

Hannah’s toes continued to wiggle as her foot lowered and she could hear the blonde’s giggling above her.  Bailey struggled against the carpet as best she could, desperately trying to escape being subjected to the underside of her roommate’s foot once more.  Even as she felt her limbs beginning to respond to her desired movements, Hannah’s descending foot was just too close.  She was going to be under Hannah’s foot once more.

Hannah angled her foot downward so her toes were pointing downward.  She continued to wiggle them as she lowered her foot slowly.  Hannah’s big toe, outlined by the sock, was dropping down on her. Bailey cried out before she was silenced as she soon found herself being pressed beneath Hannah’s gigantic big toe.

The damp sock smothered her once more and just for a moment, Bailey found herself gagging and sputtering under the dingy sock before Hannah’s big toe pressed down on her, forcing the air from her lungs and compressing her entire body.

The intense pain Bailey had felt before quickly returned and the pressure immediately mounted as Hannah pressed her big toe onto Bailey. She found herself being pressed right back into the carpet, with intense, sharp pains shooting through her body as Hannah slowly increased the pressure on her as she pressed down more and more.

Sharp pain tore through Bailey’s body and her mouth was forced open a bit more as a wordless scream attempted to escape her mouth.  Instead, more of Hannah’s damp sock fibers were forced into her mouth, filling her mouth with the dingy sock. Through the crushing pressure, this sharp, searing pain she was feeling was new.  As more pain shot through her body, she realized she could feel the enormous big toe that was crushing her moving.  Hannah was twisting her big toe back and forth on her!

With each twist, Bailey felt as if her limbs were going to be torn off and body smeared into the carpet under the gigantic big toe.  Hannah was being merciless.  Back and forth, back and forth, Hannah twisted her big toe on Bailey, pulverizing the tiny girl with every bone crushing twist.

It was impossible for poor Bailey to draw in any breath as her body was compressed, her rib cage crushing down onto her lungs while Hannah’s big toe completely smothered her cutting off any and all light and air.

Bailey couldn’t breathe, her body was on fire and her bones were creaking.  Every time Hannah twisted her toe, Bailey felt as if all of her skin was going to be torn from her bones while she would then be smeared between the carpet and Hannah’s sock.

As she began to see spots and vision began to fade, the pressure suddenly lifted and light flooded over her.  Hannah had finally lifted her big toe off of her.  Bailey soon heard Hannah’s laughter as the giantess loomed over her.

“Bailey, Bailey, Bailey,” Hannah giggled, “how’s it feel to be an itty, bitty, bug?”

Bailey couldn’t find the words to respond to her towering roommate’s taunt.  She wanted to.  She desperately wanted to tell Hannah off but she couldn’t.  It was taking everything she had to simply breathe after all of the punishment she had taken.

Hannah suddenly crouched down, her massive form’s sudden and effortless descent slightly stunning Bailey.  It was still a bit difficult to comprehend just how effortlessly her enormous roommate could move.  She was now completely cast in Hannah’s shadow as the giantess crouched over her, leaving her in the shadow of Hannah’s crotch.

Hannah laughed as Bailey whimpered although she doubted the giantess could even hear her pitiful cries.

“I can’t believe you’re actually like stuck in the carpet.  It’s so funny.”  Hannah giggled.

Bailey watched as Hannah’s gigantic index finger descended on her, the manicured nail painted a bright red cutting through her view overhead.  Hannah drove her nail straight into Bailey’s midsection, the immense nail causing her to wheeze and gasp for air as her torso was compressed beneath it.  Hannah continued to press down and Bailey felt as if the red nail was going to bisect her as Hannah continued to press into her torso.

Hannah was grinning and giggling as she pressed her nail into Bailey.  Bailey’s midsection was on fire as the thick nail pressed into her gut.  It honestly felt as if Hannah was going to cut straight through her. Bailey could feel the tears flowing from her eyes as the pressure increased from Hannah’s nail.

Bailey squirmed as best she could although she found it nearly impossible to even budge between the force of Hannah’s fingernail threatening to cut her in two and how she had been pressed into the carpet by Hannah’s immense foot.  She felt utterly helpless as her giant roommate continued to dig her huge fingernail into her miniscule form.

After what felt like forever, Hannah finally relented and lifted her finger from Bailey’s battered form.  Bailey wheezed before gasping for air while Hannah laughed as her finger withdrew.

“I think it’s time to get you out of the carpet.”  Hannah said with a smile as reached down. “I wouldn’t want you to get stepped on or anything.”

Bailey watched as Hannah’s thumb and index finger descended like a pincer on her.  She couldn’t do anything other than watch the immense digits close in on her.  Hannah was still grinning down at her, clearly enjoying every second of their terrifying size difference.

It seemed to almost happen in slow motion as Hannah’s thumb and index finger lowered into position on either side of Bailey.  She soon found herself crushed between the thumbpad and fingerpad of Hannah’s massive thumb and index finger.  Hannah’s flesh was warm and soft and she could smell the faint, fruity scent of Hannah’s hand lotion as Hannah’s fingerpads smothered her tiny form.  She groaned as she was slowly pulled from her place in the carpet as her colossal roommate lifted her up.

Bailey felt nauseous and lightheaded as she was pulled higher and higher into the air.  Hannah had drawn herself up to her full height, bringing Bailey up to her face as she did so.  For poor Bailey it was like being on the world’s fastest elevator as air whipped past her face while Hannah brought her upwards.

Bailey soon found herself staring at Hannah’s enormous mouth although it had took a few seconds for her to register that was in fact what she was staring at.  The full, pink lips which seemed comically large but only serving to reinforce just how small Bailey was, parted to reveal nearly gleaming white teeth and dark, cavernous maw beyond them.  Bailey felt as if she were staring into a void as warm, humid air greeted her as Hannah’s breath washed over her.

“Ready to have some more fun?” Hannah thundered, her voice deafening.  Bailey winced in pain at the sound of Hannah’s amplified voice as the giantess held her before her enormous face.  Specks of spittle that were far too small to be noticed by the giantess patted against Bailey’s naked form.  Her ears were ringing as Hannah’s girlish giggling drowned out any and all other sound.

Bailey felt as if her head was going to explode as the colossal blonde’s giggling drowned out even her own thoughts.  She squeezed her eyes shut as tight as could as her head pound relentlessly.  Hannah’s thunderous giggling continued as Bailey soon felt herself being lowered away from her roommate’s impossibly large face.

Her stomach was in her throat as she was lowered and she felt like she was going to throw up all over again as she descended.  As she opened her eyes, she could see Hannah’s immense form collapsing backwards as Hannah sat down at the couch, bringing on a whole new sickening wave of nausea as her organs were jostled all about as the giantess simply sat down.

Hannah propped her foot up on her knee, her sole upturned as she held Bailey pinched between her fingers.  Bailey could see Hannah had removed her socks as she gazed upon her roommate’s upturned bare foot.  Bailey could only watch in horror as Hannah’s reddened sole grew larger and larger before her as she felt herself descending.

She wanted to struggle, she wanted to fight but Hannah’s finger and thumb were all encompassing and the crushing pressure they exerted on her left her with little room, or even strength, to try to move at all.

Instead, she was forced to just watch as her roommate’s already impossibly large sole grew larger and larger before her.

“This is going to be so much fun!  Well fun for me at least, you might have a different opinion but it’s not like I really care.” Hannah taunted from above.

As Bailey neared Hannah’s massive sole, she could soon smell the repugnant odor of sweaty feet, now unfiltered by Hannah’s dingy sock.  The odor assaulted her sense of smell quite violently.  She felt nauseous all over again and began to gag as the distance between her and the massive sole shrank.  She could see bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to the reddened plain of sole that seemed to now stretch forever in any direction.

“Hannah! Hannah! Haannnnnnnnnaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Bailey screamed as she realized what her colossal roommate was about to do.

To her horror, Hannah pressed her directly into her smelly sole.  Bailey just barely closed her mouth before she felt the warmth of Hannah’s foot against her lips. The sole of Hannah’s foot was soft yet firm. Bailey knew Hannah often rubbed lotion on her feet and it definitely paid off as there was no denying the softness of her sole although she never thought she would be pressed up against those same feet.  The sole of her foot was also rather warm which made Bailey feel a bit uncomfortable as Hannah continued to press her into her warm, smelly sole.

Bailey could hear Hannah’s laughter which only furthered her own humiliation.  The enormous girl was clearly enjoying herself, pressing her tiny roommate into her comparatively massive sole.

Bailey’s mouth was forced open and she found her mouth filled with Hannah’s warm sole, the taste of sweaty feet overwhelming her sense of taste.  Bailey immediately had the urge to vomit as she was forced to taster her roommate’s repulsive sole.  As she desperately tried to spit out her roommate’s smelly sole, she only found more of the giant girl's warm, sweaty foot flesh finding its way into her mouth.

“Enjoying yourself down there roomie?” Hannah giggled. “Hope you don’t mind the smell too much!”

Bailey felt the pressure lessen all around her momentarily before she was suddenly pressed even harder than before into Hannah’s foot by an overwhelming pressure on her back.  She realized that Hannah was simply pressing her into her sole with her index finger.

Bailey was struggling to breath.  Hannah’s finger was crushing and compressing her lungs, making it hard to draw in air while her face was almost constantly smashed into the unyielding flesh of Hannah’s sole.

Bailey tried to squirm and struggle but she could barely even move an inch.  Hannah was completely dominating her with a single finger!  She felt utterly helpless as she heard her giant roommate humming above her.

The pressure lessened ever so slightly and Hannah realized she could actually move her arms and legs.  She began to almost flail, her tiny arms and legs hitting against Hannah’s immense sole.  The firm flesh barely even yielded to her little kicks and punches and Bailey realized her flailing was doing nothing more than probably just amusing the gigantic girl.

“Ooooooh, the little bug has some fight in her finally.”  Hannah cooed.  “You can struggle all you want my little Bailey bug, but you’re not going anywhere.”

With that, Hannah increased the pressure of her finger on Bailey’s back, causing her struggles to abruptly cease as she was once more pinned to the sole in the spread eagle position.  Bailey could feel the tears once more flowing from her eyes as she struggled to breath.  She felt so weak and hopeless, pinned to her giant roommate’s sole by a single finger.

Bailey didn’t have too long to ponder before she suddenly felt a cold, sticky feeling on her left leg.  The feeling suddenly spread to her right leg as well after a few moments and she quickly realized despite Hannah lessening the pressure on her, she couldn’t move either of her legs.

As Hannah continued pressing her into her sole, Bailey felt the same feeling first on her right arm and then on her left.  Bailey realized she couldn’t move her arms or legs and that she was snuggly pressed against Hannah’s warm, smelly sole.

For the first time in what felt like forever, the pressure from Hannah’s finger relented completely. She immediately tried to struggle as Hannah’s finger lifted away but found herself unable to do little more than squirm and partially arch her back. 

Bailey heard Hannah’s laughter and she could feel the foot move ever so slightly as the giantess laughed uproariously.  She could move her feet and open and close her hands, grasping at Hannah’s warm sole.  Her arms and legs wouldn’t move though no matter how hard she tried, the restraints refused to budge. 

A horrible realization dawned on Bailey.

Hannah had taped her to her sole.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you to everyone who has read and also thank you to those who have reviewed!