- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More adventures on/around bodies and some unexpected trips!

With no easier way up, Ian looked across the soft expanse of the breast he had been resting on and traced the woman's cascading hair, which flowed down from the face far above and came to a gentle rest below the shoulder. People say they climbed ropes like that in gym class all the time. If kids can do it how hard could it really be? Well after spending the better part of an hour climbing up the majority of the gargantuan body, it turned out pretty hard.


Ian wrapped his arms one at a time in the thick blond locks as he shook out his limbs and looked at how far he had left to go. So close... I just need to get in her ear, and then we can talk. Maybe she'll think I'm a ghost or one of those voices people get in their heads. Hand-over-hand Ian's form made its way past the chin, and finally with just a little swing he reached out and found purchase in the soft lobe of her ear.


Ian pulled himself into an alcove and focused on his now ragged breathing after quite frankly an incredible trek up this mountain of a woman. Even after he felt his heart rate recede back into his chest, Ian hesitated on how to proceed next. Just start with 'Hello miss, I am terribly sorry to trouble you but I am an inch-tall man who has just climbed up your entire body. Please get me to a quantam scientist or the next best offical please'. Nothing to it. Easy as pie. More assortments of sayings that make me feel better right now. Ian closed his eyes and took a few longer, deeper breaths.


Getting to his feet, Ian faced the tunnel leading down the rest of the ear canal. Making sure she could hear, Ian cupped his hands around his mouth and went for it: "HI, PLEASE DON'T PANI- Oof!"


He had done too well in getting her attention. After the first few words, Ian's world spun. The woman had swung her head in the direction of her ear (and his voice), but without bracing for the sudden unexpected force, Ian was whirled away from her head. His breath left him as his body made contact with the cushioned back of the chair, glimpsing the blonde head turning to the left and right, and the miles of woman leaned forward searching for the speaking passenger. That particular passenger felt his stomach move up into his chest as gravity continued its pull downward, sailing in the air back towards the currently confused giantess.


Landing butt-first, Ian brushed against the hem of the massive white t-shirt, impacting the woman's lower back and sending him rolling down her skin. After a final somersault, his legs almost found purchase on the leggings band, but his momentum continued shooting him down, sandwiched between black fabric towards the outside and the matching pink panties towards the inside.


His fall slowed, Ian took in the giant mounds of butt beginning to caress his body. Reaching out his arms to either side, he could almost reach past the cotton fabric and feel her cheeks. The descent was just beginning to move him towards the area underneath the giantess when Ian felt shifting, and suddenly the soft flesh he had been straining for closed in around him, as the woman settled back against her seat.


"Hmmph". Ian's body became constricted, and he tried maneuvering himself up, down, and every other direction. He was stuck here. 0 for 2 on the plans, but at least this one almost worked. Stuck in the crack of an enormous ass, Ian settled in and waited for a time where he could move again. The heat here was definitely more noticeable, and much more prolonged than the recent time where he had been wedge between two other fleshy globes on this woman's body.


In fact, the heat was building up more and more, with the environment getting more humid and damp all around. Dewey drops began to form on the skin around him, and others got absorbed into the clothing that encased the rest of his small form. As things got wetter, they got slippier. After a long while of constriction, Ian tried moving himself again. I can't go up like this, guess I could try down and around.


Pushing against the pink fabric in front of him, Ian gradually slid his way down against the soft cheeks around the rest of his body. The panties funneled down along with him until he could make out the puckered wrinkles of the woman's anus poking out of the sides. Moving just past that, the cavern between the cheeks opened more and Ian was able to navigate a crawl space directly underneath the weight of the giantess. Down at the bottom of the valley that was his new journey, Ian felt around the darker space for any avenues leading back out. Fumbling around the warm woman's crevices, Ian could tell that once again, he might be stuck. Back the way he came was the butt that he had shimmied through, and on the opposite end lay a soft bump through the panties, marking the start to the aromatic vagina currently pressed against the seat.


Ian tried to stick his arm underneath the pussy mound, but too much weight meant no more than his hand could make it under. As he pulled his arm back though, he felt a large shift forward, and his musty cavern opened more and the space started jostling widely. She's up! Does that mean we're landed? With less force keeping him from his new path, Ian grabbed the panty overhang above and once again headed up.


The smell got much stronger now, smelling of stale womanhood as his body was flush with the pussy now, only the layer of fabric standing between them. Ian pushed himself in closer, in awe at the space he occupied and almost feeling the lips through the slightly damp panties. Such plushness, it could cover his entire body! More of these thoughts entered Ian's brain as he felt a boner now pressing against the soft wall as well. He could have held himself here forever, but after a few other jostles around him, Ian took in a deep breath of the musty scent and continued moving upwards.


Things got easier as the overhang flattened into the start of her belly, and soon he was back to climbing skin-to-skin, stepping at last off of the edge of the panties as he used it to push himself upwards. He got to her belly button and the waistband of the leggings, and in a seemingly first stroke of luck, the waistband was aligned with her belly button. He could maneuver through so much easier that way, and did so, wrapping his arms around the waistband and poking his head out to the world beyond.


Ian took a fresh breath as he saw a door close and lock in front of his view, and he realized where he was as the blonde woman pulled her pants and panties down to use the bathroom. Ian was rushed back past the now-bare pussy that he had just been hugging, feeling it down his back just briefly as the garments settled towards her shoes below. Hearing the thunderous roaring of piss from above, Ian tried to focus on what was next. Taking a glance at the squatting form above, Ian pulled himself onto the other side of the waistband. Should probably stick to the outside this time


Waiting for the large flush that now sounded above, the landscape once again shifted and the leggings (and their passenger) were carried back up on the giantess. Once the woman walked over to the sink, Ian jumped the short gap to the counter and turned back to face her.


"HEY, HEY DOWN HERE! HELP!" Ian waved his arms wildly and stepped towards the middle of the counter away from the in-use sink. As the waterfall commenced next to him, he desperately worked to get the attention of the woman. However at the moment her gaze was focused, she seemed a bit put-off at having to have one hand continuously hold down the water button as she washed one hand at a time. Having finished that, her gaze swept directly over Ian.


As she did so, Ian jumped higher, shouted louder, and waved like he was in front of a car dealership; anything to get her attention. But the gaze just continued onwards, drops raining down around Ian as her wet hands found the paper towels just above. And with that, the much-explored body of the blonde giantess was out the bathroom door, leaving Ian stranded.


Fuck me! When am I going to catch a break here? I'm an incredible shrunk man that apparently the world does not want to see! Ian resolved to sit and wait on the counter's edge until the next person and next opportunity came along.


After a long wait: "...going to announce the landing approach soon." A muffled feminine voice drifted through the door, and the handle turned to open it. There was the flight attendant again, Ian once again took in the lady in uniform, noting better this time her cute features and hair done up in some sort of bun.


She glanced in the room, checking around at some of the contents briefly. Once again Ian made a scene, but this woman too was preoccupied. As her towering form moved impossibly across his vision, Ian's efforts slowly died down as he once again grew mesmerized at the giant form. This time at waist height, the skirt dominated the vision as Ian's view was engulfed by a passing thigh, the pillar growing towards the bodice and face of this figure. This also kept him from seeing the hand come in from his side, as the attendant wiped a bit of water back towards the sink. "Ooof!" The wind was once again knocked out as the wet hand struck him on his blind side, and he was pushed up against the skin as the sink came closer into view. The hand pushed Ian closer to the edge, and his vision swam as he was lifted higher up into the air, stuck to the flight attendant's hand.


Up a dozen stories he flew, brought closer up to the soft features of the lady's, as she spared just a quick glance at her wettened hand. With a small harrumph, she brought the hand and its passenger to the top of her blazer. In Ian's view, he began back downwards almost as suddenly as he had been lifted upwards, and saw the bottom of her collar fast approaching the hand and his small form.


The impact was less painful than the others he had suffered so far that day, but his body began a light burning sensation as he was rolled across the lapel. The meat cushion crushing him into the jacket lifted away, and Ian slid down at speed until he came to rest. When his eyes cleared from the recent wind, Ian felt fabric surrounding him, only broken up by a large object tottering loosely alongside, an enormous lip balm from the look of things. Outward Ian could feel the slight cooling air of the cabin, and inward he felt softness and a heartbeat that was reminiscent of bass moving through his body. Hidden away in the breast pocket, Ian collapsed against the corner. This at least is safer, the flight's almost landed and I'm a lot farther from getting home than I would like. Once the plane lands, I wait until things get quiet, then round 4 of getting attention and going from there.


Ian lounged within the corner of the breast pocket, and in the softness and bobbing of the world around him, fell asleep.


Sydney


The last flight of her day landed, and Sydney stood at the front and gave a big smile and kind words as each passenger departed the plane. How she wished she could stop her service half to follow the passengers out and head to her own home. But, this is pristine airline service!


An hour or two later, Sydney hopped off at her bus stop and made it the other few blocks back home, followed by a great sigh of relief. It was a decent enough size for the four roommates that shared it, though to be fair any one of them at least was usually gone on a series of flights at any given time.


Without further ado she brought her bags up to the door and let herself in. Going straight to her room, she put her things on her desk, clearing her pockets and the small inhabitant within.


Oh great, must have gotten some lip balm on the container. Sydney leaned in to wipe the smudge off, but as her gaze closed in on her balm, her heart stopped. Against everything that was rational in that moment, a small, naked man was jumping on her desk and waving at her frantically.