- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We get introduced to Ian and his situation!  This chapter includes shrinking and body exploration.

"Ahhh", Ian relaxed back as much as he could in his somewhat cramped airplane seat. The plane was relatively empty, so he was lucky enough to have the row to himself. The captain had wrapped up his announcement overhead; they were at altitude with smooth sailing ahead.


While he was happy to be on his way home, Ian looked back on his recent trip in his mind, back through the ocean adventures, jet ski tours, and mellow times on the beaches. Nothing like exotic experiences under the sun to give your body and mind a good reset for the real world at home.


Thinking about the week he had, not to mention the 5 hours left in his airborne journey, Ian pulled his sleep mask over his eyes and let his mind drift as his body fell into a welcome sleep.


When next he opened his eyes, Ian felt strangely groggy and started to open his eyes beneath the sleep mask.  Hopefully that took a good chunk out of the flight time he thought as he shifted his body, but he was surprised to find that someone had covered him in some sort of blanket. While not fully unwelcome, it was a little unnerving that one of the flight attendants would have done so while he slept.


Now that he thought about it, it felt like he was in a reclining chair, his feet propped up and his head further back.  Shit, I've slept through the whole flight!  Why did they put me here instead of just waking me?  He lifted up his sleep mask, and was met with blackness.


His mind became a flurry of thoughts and confusion, trying to make sense of the dark surroundings he found himself in. He tried to sit forward to stand up, but the chair just kept on going. Feeling to the sides, he realized he was more in some sort of cushioned room.


Ian looked around for his things, but whoever placed him here must have done something with his bags and luggage. He stood up, gaining his balance as he shrugged off the last grogginess from his sleep, and made his way to the back of the room, where light seemed to be making its way in.


When Ian got to the light, his mind stopped. The cushion he was standing on extended for stories and stories above, and the room had a large tarp or something acting as its ceiling.


What the fuck?


The longer that he stood there and took in the strange new sights around him, there was no mistaking it: he was still on the airplane, still in his seat, but he couldn't be more than an inch or two tall.



"Okay Ian, let's just take a moment to think, to figure out what to do here."  Did someone... shrink me?  Did something happen to me before?  I... I have to get someone's help... someone's attention! 


Alright, so that was the first order of business, get off of his chair and find a flight attendant to help him. They train for all sorts of things, right?


With that, and practically nothing else, Ian set off across the cushions towards the aisle, stepping through the shadow of the chair-backed skyscrapers on his left. While picking the window seat to sleep against had been the smart move at the time, it meant that now the distance needing to be covered stretched for ages. Not that it was too terribly difficult as far as terrain went. Ian's biggest obstacles he found were the gaps between the seats, but with a running jump he was able to clear them easily.


At last he came upon the aisle, which was now wide enough to fit a whole city's traffic through.  Well there's a drop I definitely don't want to jump down.  Is there something I could use?  Slide down a seat buckle maybe? There was one on the seat already, so Ian walked over and started to push the metal contraption towards the vast chair edge. Given his size and maybe skipping out on the gym a bit too much, it was not easy going moving the buckle to the lip.


Letting out a triumphant "Woohoo!" Ian succeeded in shoving the buckle the last of the way out, but looking down at his achievement, the buckle swung a few times before coming to a stop... still extremely far above the ground. "Hmmph, well don't want to try that either."


A small vibration started in the chair then, rhythmically moving through the cushions at first, but quickly turning into a thumping. Ian took a step back from the edge, not wanting to test his balance just then. He looked down the avenue towards the source of the thumping and his breath stopped in his chest.


A titanic set of legs flowed across miles of ground, stretching up into a navy blue skirt, up to a matching jacket and blouse, and still higher until his eyes reached the face of an absolute giantess.


The approach continued and continued, and Ian's body felt like it was in glue as he forced himself to turn and retrieve his mind from wherever it just went off to. The monolith that was the flight attendant was almost to his seat when Ian got an idea.


It was an absolutely terrible idea, a stunt-worthy-of-Evil-Knievel type of idea, yet a dumb version. But as the woman approached, Ian's still fuzzy mind found himself a way off of his chair, and onto someone that could help him in his predicament.


Taking a few steps back, Ian timed his run, bouncing a bit off the cushions as he did so, and leapt into the air as he targeted the flight attendant's skirt in front of him. Miraculously enough, he had timed it just right, flying in towards the gigantic skirt in front of him.


However, as the flight attendant's nearest leg lifted off to take another step, Ian came up to the skirt unexpectedly early, and in an instant hit against the fabric, gripping around for purchase to hang on for the journey. He got both hands on some of the skirt, but his momentum was too much, bouncing him off of the lower thigh, and bouncing him away from his handholds.


Shit!  Ian's stomach flipped as his body started flying up and away, wind rushing through his ears as he flew forward and then down towards the ground, closing his eyes before he made impact.


His body reverberated with pain. With horror at what he would find, Ian opened his eyes to look at his expectedly broken form. The only thing was, as he did so, he looked completely uninjured.  I'm okay?  I'm alive?  Oh thank goodness...  But as his gaze focused past his prone body, his heart dropped as he survived a tremendous fall, only to see the other foot of the flight attendant come down on top of him. He felt the shoe make contact, feeling a new wave of pain go through his system, and felt his body squished under the pressure until he felt one with the ground beneath. But as the weight lifted again, Ian felt the pain fade away, and his body again looked no worse for the wear.


Okay, I guess if life made me shrink, the least they could do is help keep everything intact.  What a fucking plan.  At least I made it down to the ground, maybe I can make it back to the flight attendant for help?


Ian stood up and turned his body down the aisle towards the receding tremors from the navy-clad woman. He saw her gracefully eating up incredible distances with each step, and pulling miles away towards the back of the plane.


I don't know how long I was out, but I don't think I could make it back there in time.  I could wait for them here to come back down the aisle maybe?  But good luck grabbing onto them while they're walking like that at my size.  New plan Ian, let's find someone sitting and stationary that we can get the attention of.  Then they can get the pilot or a doctor or the CIA or something... I don't know!


Ian cut off his thoughts as he looked back at his new surroundings.  One thing at a time. As he cast his gaze around, he thought he was who-knows how many rows back from his previous seat. The bump from the skirt incident had sent him over towards the same side of the airplane he started in though. With a bit of a trek he came upon another row of seats. All Ian could make out was a pair of sneakers with leggings shooting up towards the chair lip, and then the rest was out of view from his current position.


That's as good a place to start as any.  Ian made his way over, with his pace subconsciously slowing as he came closer and closer to the colossal shoe. As the two came face to rubber, Ian could really take in how small he had gotten.  The sole of the shoe is taller than I am!  I'll have to find someone with a ruler later.  Ian lifted his gaze up the shoe, and up the intimidating black stalks that stretched away into the sky.


Just like a bouldering gym... with a much bigger fall... free soloing is not something I ever thought I'd be the one doing, but hey, I guess at least I can survive if I topple on down.  Even with that knowledge, Ian's heart started thumping faster, and he wiped the sweat off of his hands before he reached up and started his ascent.


After pulling himself over the initial bit of rubber, the rest of the shoe was a quick climb, moving up through the rougher fabric towards the ankle. Here he could feel a slight heat radiating out from the skin, before the legging-ends encased the leg for the rest of the journey. Surprisingly, there were enough handholds in the skin, and once Ian made it to the hem, the pace was steady as he moved up the shin to a dizzying height right below her knee.


Keeping himself from looking down any more, Ian felt the slope move from an overhang, to a wall, and with ragged breaths was able to pull himself face-first up onto the top of the knee. When he sat up he soaked in the sight in front of him. Two legging-clad thighs came together and stretched on towards massive sitting hips, set into the seat. A white flowing t-shirt covered the next section of her body, up and up until the shirt hugged more against her breasts. From there the neckline extended in a v-shape upwards, to her neck and then to a face draped in blond hair above that Ian could not quite make out from so far below.


With one last deep breath, Ian pulled himself all the way up and started up the thigh. With each step he took, his foot seemed to sink deeper into the surface, the soft flesh beneath giving way even to his miniscule size. At its squishiest, he was already most of the way across, seeing the groin and the t-shirt closer in the distance.  Well this part at least is a bit nicer.


Jinxing himself to no end, Ian nearly lost his footing as the ground below shifted suddenly, but thankfully not enough for him to fall. The movement slowed, and to Ian it did not appear that the leg had moved from its position. But with a loud swishing noise coming from his left, he saw the thigh across from him raising up, and the opposite knee especially making its way over towards his side.  Oh shit!  She's crossing her legs!  Ian picked up his pace, struggling that much more on the squishier surface underneath him. The other leg came in closer and closer, until it looked like the edge of her thigh would come crashing down on top of him. After that last glance back, he didn't dare look again until a thudding vibration pulsed from behind, and a bounce of the thigh knocked him from his feet.


Rolling over onto his backside, Ian saw that he had outpaced the other thigh by about a dozen feet (or feet at his size anyway), as it pillowed around the top of the legging section he had just been on.  Wouldn't be the worst way to go, but I'd rather not be stuck between those for now. 


His run had brought him to where the woman's legs met. The further up the leg he had traveled, the more warmth he could feel from her body. His curious side glance down between her legs, but he shook his head and looked up at the next intended portion of his journey. The t-shirt fluttered overhead, and he could see that the leggings continued up towards the stomach before the shirt blocked any further view.


With a little more climbing I could reach the hem of the shirt, but will it be easier to climb inside or outside?  Deciding to test which way would work best, he continued his climb up the leggings until he was even with the shirt's hem. He gazed up, and saw he was nearing the top band of the leggings now. Just past he saw the smooth skin of the woman's stomach, until it ended at the edge of his gaze with the bottom side of her bra.  Pink is always a nice color. 


Reaching out an arm, Ian could just grab hold of the shirt as it blew closer to him. However, the shirt started blowing back out, and Ian just managed to grab hold with both of his hands as he started flowing around with the white fabric. He was swung to and fro on the hem, his grip dangerously close to failing and sending him somewhere into the open air. He waited until the shirt was moving back towards the form of the giantess, and flung himself in the direction of her stomach, and more precisely the top of the leggings, where he stuck himself perfectly. His legs had slid into the top, and he found himself hugging the soft belly of the lady. Touching it with his whole body now, he could feel more of her warmth and the faint echoes of her stomach at work.


Luckily it wasn't too much more effort to free his legs from the waistband, and he tested out his climbing on the soft flesh in front of him. The going here was much more stable, though the skin was not as easy to climb up as fabric. Ian started sweating as he pulled himself up this woman's body, marveling at the close contact he had with her bare skin. It was a mesmerizing and warm climb, though not particularly difficult until he made it to the underside of her bra.


There were patterns on the cups, which would make for ok climbing if they weren't so angled and further away. Instead Ian set his eyes on the thin band that connected them in the middle, grasping one arm over and desperately pulling himself over, leaving him straddled in between the two large cups. He swayed with the gentle motion of her breathing, and when he put his ear closer to her skin, he could hear her heartbeat through her chest.


Taking a moment to gather himself, Ian was quickly gazing in awe at the enclosure around him, two gigantic orbs protruding out above from either side of his resting place.  She appears to be much more well-endowed than I thought looking at it now.  Just above, the two fleshy globes came together, creating a slight cavern for the next part of the ascent, only a bead of light shining through and illuminating the space.


Ian reached out to the bra cup in front of him, and started climbing where the boob met the bra. This made things a little bit easier to get him started, but before long he felt the other breast come up on his back, beginning to squeeze him between the two mountains. Once it got tight enough to where he could no longer climb, Ian moved himself closer within the enveloping folds of her two breasts, suddenly feeling much hotter and the air stuffier, but better able to shimmy his way up through the skin. His whole world became soft, and the heartbeat he faintly heard was something he more felt than heard, feeling it pulsing from all sides. As he neared the top, he had to grab onto her skin again as the soft embrace opened back up to light and the world above.


Blinking the sweat from his eyes, Ian pulled himself onto the topside of the large, soft breast, and found his gaze locked on the cleavage he had just climbed out of, hooked by the sight of his small form on top of these incredibly massive, pillowy breasts. A cough from the woman above sent him bouncing around his peeping spot, and brought him back to his mostly-complete monumental journey up to the woman's face, where he hoped he could get her attention.


He gazed up at the chin hanging up above him, and started climbing up the collarbone, and towards the face of what he hoped would be his savior.

Chapter End Notes:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MarbleSized, thank you all for the support!