- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, this is the first story I’m posting to this site! The world for this story was inspired by a friend, and I simply crafted my own characters to fit the scenario. 

These first 3 chapters are more introductory, establishing the characters and concepts. Things will pick up in chapter 4. So then, let’s begin!

“Soo… you’re sure you’ll be alright here on your own, right?”


Aleena was currently speaking down at her sister, Aya, who was lying down on the floor with her head perched in her right arm. This was pretty much the only scenario in which Aleena could look down at her, despite the fact that the 21 year old Aleena was three years older than her younger sister. With it perched up above the ground, Aya’s head still managed to reach the smaller woman’s shoulders.


Of course, that “smaller” woman was 11’10”.


“Yeah, I will be. The answer won’t change with how much you ask. Now move.” Aya shot a bored glare up at Aleena. Right now, her older sister was blocking the view of the TV she was trying to watch.


“Hey, no need to get rude!” Aleena spoke with indignation, as she didn’t budge an inch from in front of the television. Although she had asked Aya dozens upon dozens of times if she would be okay when she left… could her little sister blame her for checking up on her? “You should be glad I’m— HEY!”


Before she could react, Aya’s heavy hand shoved Aleena to the side, knocking her to the floor. Aya hadn’t actually meant to knock her down to the ground, though Aleena was unaware of this fact… her little sister was just way lighter than she remembered. It had been a while since they’ve been around each other, after all.. 


However, any slight feeling of remorse left once Aleena promptly shot back up, fists clenched. She’d be alright. “What was that for, huh?!” She exclaimed.


“Sorry, didn’t mean to.” Aya replied in a monotone voice. “I told you to move,” she continued as she shrugged her shoulders.


Aleena could sense herself about to lay hands on her younger sister, against any logical sense of reasoning. But suddenly, the two women’s father walked into the house, the opening and closing of the door signaling his arrival. As he walked into the living room, he quickly noticed that a classic sibling brawl was about to break out, and made sure to immediately speak up in order to stop it.


“Aleena, get your things! We need to leave right now to get there on time!” Their father, Mr. Matsui, was referring to an brief internship position that Aleena had landed, and that her father needed to take her to the site of. It took 2 days to get to this location, and Aleena herself wasn’t sure how long the short job would last… which meant that Aya’s father and sister would be gone for more than 4 days.


While Aleena went upstairs to get her already-packed luggage—narrowly avoiding a one-sided confrontation with Aya—Mr. Matsui approached his younger daughter. Unlike Aleena, Mr. Matsui didn’t make the mistake of standing in front of the television, but fortunately, Aya redirected her attention towards her anyways. Mr. Matsui didn’t want to cross the bridge of what happened if she didn’t, but it looked like Aya still respected her father well enough, despite their time apart.


As Mr. Matsui prepared to speak to Aya, he had to crane his head up, and up… and up, just to look his daughter in the eye. Indeed, even he was an average sized man at 5’7”, his head reached well below her shoulders while in her current lounging position.


“So, we’ll be off in a few minutes. You’re sure that you’ve got everything you need here? Food, drinks…” Mr. Matsui began to list off things that the trio had double checked to make sure Aya had many times before. In truth, Mr. Matsui meticulous preparation for Aya’s time by herself is because he felt quite bad about the fact that she would be her by herself. It isn’t that Mr. Matsui or even Aleena didn’t want her to come along—it was just that traveling by car was absolutely not an option for her.


Nonetheless, it pained him to be leaving his youngest daughter right after they had just reunited. Especially given her… well, how poorly she performs in public.


“I’m all good, thanks.” Aya replied flatly, and then began to move her eyes back to the TV. However, before she could, her father began to speak again, to which she lightheartedly sighed.


“Well then… I’ll be out of your hair in a few. So give your old man a hug before I go!” With this, Matsui stepped back, and outreached his arms.


After a few seconds, it is then that Aya finally began to move up from her lounging spot.


As the young woman pushed off of the carpeted floor with her right arm at sat up straight, her large breasts wobbled within the basic grey t-shirt she was currently wearing. That is, a t-shirt that rode way, way up due to the size of her immense chest, the end of the shirt only reaching down to the middle of her stomach. But even then, it was clear that her bra was slightly pushing her chest in, as underneath the shirt, her tits bulging out of each cup. Or maybe, exploding would have been a more accurate term.


As Aya sat down before her father, flat on her rear, her chest still rose a good two-and-a-half feet above her father’s head. Each breast alone was bigger than Aya’s entire head, so compared to Matsui’s normal sized body… their view-obscuring property alone would have made hugging her directly in the front difficult. As such, he moved around to her side and hugged her there, his arms not even coming remotely close to wrapping around her entire body. But still, it was the best the loving father could do.


“Alright… that’s enough, dad.” Aya spoke to her father. Her head was angled down at him, but her eyes were averted, showing the embarrassment that any 18 year old being hugged by their parent would show. Matsui couldn’t help but chuckle a bit as he looked up at his daughter’s face.


The young woman was clearly of Japanese descent, and her face reflected that. With undeniably almond-shaped eyes, her face was slightly round. She skin tone was that of light caramel… but was paler compared to her father and sister due to a lack of sunlight. Her head was framed by thick, straight black hair that nearly fell down to her rear. While she made sure the tended to her hair in a hygienic sense, it was clear that she didn’t pay it much mind to it beyond that, with it being slightly unkept. Additionally, her bangs fell down to right above her eyes, largely obscuring her eyebrows, making it difficult to tell how the young woman is feeling in many scenario. These bangs were coupled with side locks that obscured her ears and came down to h her cheeks. In short, she had what many would call a “hime cut” hairstyle.


A few seconds after Mr. Matsui withdrew from his hug, Aleena came rushing back downstairs while pulling three suitcases behind her. No doubt filled with clothes, despite the comparatively short time she’d be at camp… Aleena always was more for fashion. As if to affirm this, the young woman was now wearing a sharp suit and heels—no doubt the required dress code for her internship position.


However, despite the two siblings’ differences in interests and personalities, the Aleena remained friendly to her younger sister no matter what. “Okay, now where’s my hug?” She smiled brightly and outreached her arms just Matsui did moments before. However, this time, it was clear that she expected Aya to come over to her.


Aleena had a slightly darker skin tone than her sister, due to her tendency to go outside more. Additionally, her hair was dyed a soft shade of brown, as compared to Aya’s jet-black. However, she had an almost identical face and eye shape to Aya, making the two siblings veritable twins.


However, an undeniable difference between the two was their size.


Standing near the front door to their house, Aleena was 11’10”. She was sure of this fact, as she hadn’t grown in 5 years once reached this height. However, Aya was a completely different story. The siblings had been apart for such a long time, so even though Aya had been at her house for a full day by now… Aleena couldn’t help her eyes from widening as she watched her sister begin to lift herself from the ground. And step up, and up… and up.


Aleena almost stepped back a bit as she saw her 24’8” tall sister gaze down at her.

Chapter End Notes: