- Text Size +

A sense of vertigo overtook Anna completely. Like a trapped cave diver, she had no idea of up or down, left or right. She could have been flying at supersonic speed or completely stationary. A roaring sound filled her ears and her eyes picked up only blurring lights. She would have screamed but was too overwhelmed. Then, just as suddenly as it began, the sensations ended, Anna's mind felt like it had hit a brick wall. It had been less than a second. Her normal senses began to reassert themselves... and the first alarming thing she realized was that she was dangling, her left arm held aloft. Staring down, she fought to contain a shriek and reflexively struggled. She seemed to be easily 15 feet in the air above a massive wooden surface. A fraction later, she jerked her head up to see what held her, and this time - she did scream. Loud as her lungs could. Fingers thicker than her arms and unyieldingly strong held her aloft while Jayl's face loomed over her, dwarfing Anna's whole body. The giant grinned as Anna wailed and flailed, perfectly white teeth showing. She lifted Anna up slightly and leaned in to the flailing Anna who could now almost reach and touch the enormous features of the fairy. Jayl she stuck her tongue out just slightly, with a smirk. She pursed her lips and gently blew on Anna's face. Who closed her mouth and stopped screaming for a second. Her breath smelled like hot, humid, honey. Her tongue extended, just the tip touched the tip of Anna's nose and moved up, lifting a few strands of hair from her eyes as it retreated. "How you like me now?" she whispered.



Jayl now began laughing out loud. A musical note when she had been normal sized - an orchestra now. She shifted her grip, putting both hands around Anna's midriff both holding and supporting her firmly. Jayl then lay back onto the table. This put Anna held aloft, multiple times her own height,  staring directly down on Jayl and the table, her own disheveled hair falling in front of her eyes and getting in the way of her view. The laughter paused. A few seconds passed. Now feeling rather overstimulated, Anna quickly got past her normal social niceties and anxieties. "PUT ME DOWN", Anna roared, wild-eyed, terror having gotten a grip but having to fight for space with fighting instinct. Jayl's expression eyes widened slightly, and shifted to concern tinged with guilt. She began to make soft noises, cooing as though handling a feral cat and a let out a "Don't worry, donnnnnn't worrryyyy. Gently, she lowered Anna onto her stomach, among the leaves where her legs gave out and she collapsed into a sitting position, trying to stop herself hyperventilating.

There she remained, panting and muttering "this is crazy i've gone crazy this can't be real" for a while. Jayl responded with a gentle pet from a single finger. Pulling Anna's hair back behind her head, and running the finger soothingly across her head, lightly touching her cheek from time to time. That same scent from before, an almost sickly honey-sweetness pervaded the air around the fairy. It was a somehow a calming ambience. This pattern continued for several minutes, and as Anna finally began to calm down and got used to the slight rise and fall of her current terrain, her heart rate lowered from "sabertooth tiger attack" to "Mother in law visit imminent". Evidently that was good enough for Jayl, who broke the silence by saying "Sorry, was that a bit much?".

Suppressing the instant rage reaction this comment produced in the pit of her stomach, ("don't piss off the person you're currently sat on off!" she reprimanded herself), Anna elected not to address the topic directly and wisely opened with "Wish you could have warned me... haha..... holy shit - Why did you do this?"

Jayl leaned her head up from the table and made eye contact again. The smirk was back. "To have a little fun little lady. I know what you like Anna, and you gave me the keys to your existence"

"What? Keys to my existence?"

The closest thing to a serious expression so far came over her. "Your Name! I thought you fell for the first trick in the book way too easily. You guys really have just about forgotten us, huh. Y'know if I were a nastier fairy I could have turned you into a frog, a dog, or back into a child. I could make you love me, or erase your place in reality entirely. It's pretty scary! You really should be more careful in future little one."


Jayl's expression lightened "But our kind don't lie - and I swear I won't do anything I don't think you want..."

She snapped her fingers and suddenly the vines that made up her dress seemed to come alive, splitting down the middle and slithering away from under Anna who shifted as her footing slid away, part falling forward into a crawling position. She realized now that she was naked, and her hands sank into naked skin. It was warm, smooth, oh so smooth. Almost reflexively, she ran a hand over it, and Jayl giggled. She could feel the slight beat of a heart that was speeding up as if to match her own. Anna's breathing began to get very sharp indeed.



Heat rising to her cheeks, aroused yet still lingering fear gripped her - Anna fought to remain rational, getting into a kneeling position but otherwise remaining motionless. Jayl huffed in impatience, raised her head off the table again, shifted her hair and then brought her hands behind and began gently pushing Anna further up towards the cleavage. She crawled with the motion, her attention again caught pure sensation as her hands and knees slightly sank while she moved. No longer pushing from behind, Jayl moved her breasts to the side slightly, and Anna slowly, in spite of herself, squeezed in between them. Drawn forward. Anna was looking up into the shmmering eyes of the fae. Still a bright, light blue but now coupled with a sensation of more than could be seen. As if there were dancing lights behind the iris just out of reaach.

"C'mon... kiss me. You're almost dripping just being there" Jayl growled. She leaned her head to rest on the table again, confident. Anna's gaze, broken from the eyes briefly, descended slightly and she stood, unsteady one hand pushed against a breast to steady her, feeling its supple give. She stared at the face, now lain before and below her. She looked at her lips. Unnaturally smooth, perfect. Huge. Just like the rest. The Tongue briefly flitted out as if tasting the air in anticipation. The scent hung in the air. Anna was growing weak. Still she knew she should try and get some grasp of what was going on. Desire was taking hold in the pit of her stomach. Still Anna hesitated. Annoyance and anticipation flitting across her face at the delay, Jayl leaned her head back up again and reached an arm backwards. Touching a hand to her wing, she rubbed it briefly, coming a way with a small amount of what almost looked like golden pollen. She somewhat clumsily spat (from below) a tiny amount of saliva into her hand and rubbed it between her fingers with the powder, where it formed a yellow, shimmering paste. While she worked, she was murmuring "just be honest... If you really don't want it, I'll undo this all and you won't see me again. But if you want this like I do - ", she began to rub the mix on Anna's back. Instant, deep warmth spread, like she had been in a bath for an hour and only just noticed. Her whole body began to tingle. Desire was building. Greater than hunger or thirst or conscious control. Desire. "Then just kiss me". A subdued groan leaked out, and the dam burst.



Anna stumble-leapt forwards clumsily and threw her arms around Jay's face. Hugging tight as she could, as if trying dig inside her. So much skin touched skin. Such a rich sensation all on its own. She began obsessively kissing every part she could reach starting with her lips. Pillowy, soft. Honey-sweet. Dimly, she felt some doubt as to how to proceed, but acting on instinct she clambered up further. Coming practically eye to eye, feeling a burst of Jayl's hot breath on her nether regions she climbed. Jayl giggled while Anna awkwardly found handholds. Anna began to thrust her crotch towards Jayl's mouth, who took the hint and The Tongue re-emerged. Impractically large, Jayl nevertheless gave her best effort to please the crazed facehugger. The tongue was remarkably agile. The tip danced and Anna shuddered as the warm moist mass touched her, moving her whole body putting her whole tiny weight onto it. It wasn't long before she was at a climax, having held back so long. Anna screamed in pleasure and continued trying to bury herself into Jayl. Warm, pleasant bliss filled her. The smell was in her head, all she could think of was this impossible mountain of desire.

"Hahaha woah! Hope you accepted my apology, but it's definnnnitely my turn now". Like a crane, Jayl's hand descended and encircled Anna's midriff. She was pulled upwards, spun 180 degrees before she knew it, and placed facefirst at the uppermost part of Jayls crotch. Anna, still completely mad with lust, immediately dangled her torso down and grabbed the clit like it would try to escape. She began to manhandle it, and even as her position started to slide a bit, she hardly corrected for it.

Jayl flinched at the suddenness. She gasped out "Fuck", and grunted still more. She half laughed and half gasped out a "You're clueless-Ugh!" as Anna mercilessly continued. "Less fairy dust in future fuuuck!" Biting her lip, Jayl brought her own hands down and began to pleasure herself internally. Instinctively, she bucked slightly, causing Anna's precarious position to suddenly become comical. She slid off Jayl's crotch, facefirst on top of the in-motion hands, bounced at angle, and crashed onto the table.

While it hardly hurt seemed to hurt as much as it should, the shock brought some measure of lucidity back to Anna. Shaking her head as she stood she stepped back a bit. What she saw threatened to send her wild again. She stood in awe of this building sized woman pleasuring herself. This tiny creature, she reminded herself. This tiny thing which moved me around like a toy. She's so gorgeous. This is so messed up. The sights and thoughts rapidly brought her own desire back up to the forefront and she knelt. She began to pleasure herself staring ahead, keeping as much of this fantasy in her eyesight as she could. And so for a while both women simply enjoyed themselves in the other's company. Jayl would occasionally look over at the tiny woman and revel in her reduction, while Anna watched in awe. It was so much. Faster. She went faster. Jayl mirrored. When they finally came to struggling, shuddering orgasm, it was at almost exactly the same time.