- Text Size +
Nothing has been the same since that night when Kelly and I shared our secret. It did bring us closer together. She knows I love her sexy feet and I know she loves it when I touch them, so she’s always showing them to me when we’re at home and I don’t miss a chance to give her a foot massage or even kiss them when I’m around.

It was my birthday today and Kelly organized a small party for me at our place. The night went out as anyone would expect. A few drinks, a little music, everybody talking and messing around nothing out of the ordinary. When they were done singing happy birthday to me, most of them came to me with a hug and my birthday present. Kelly was the last one to do it. She walked towards me really slow and with a seductive grin across her face. She hugged me and whispered to my ear

“Happy Birthday Harry, here is your present”

I look around and see nothing, so she grabs me by my neck and whispers again”

“Look down”

I do and I see her wearing some incredibly sexy 5” high heels. They were black with a single stripe around the base of her toes and another one around her anklet. Her beautiful toes with a French pedicure were wiggling as if they were calling me to kiss them.

“You’ll enjoy your present after everyone’s gone, oh I mean, we will enjoy your present”

I was transfixed by this. My heart was racing. All I could think of were those sexy feet and her words. I wanted everyone out right away, I wanted to touch those feet this very instant, but it didn’t happen that way. I had to wait several more hours to get rid of everyone and get some time alone with Kelly.

The very next second after the last guest was gone I turned around and looked at Nicky right into her eyes. She had an evil kinda look in her eyes and her lips drew a grin that gave her the look of a bad girl.

“How about that birthday present?” – I asked looking down at her feet.
“Why don’t come here and claim it?” – She responded pointing down at them

I walked towards her until we were face to face, real close. I looked down at her lovely feet and back up to her eyes. I hesitated for a couple of seconds more until I finally got the courage to do it. I went down on all four and placed a long loving kiss on her right foot. I then grabbed her left foot by the sides with both of my hands and placed several kisses on each of her toes. I slowly slid my left hand between her arch and the sole of her sandal and lifted her foot off the ground a little. I took a deep breath with my nose between her toes. Her flesh was warm to my nose and the scent of her feet was a mixture of foot sweat and leather from the sandals, still, it was pleasant to smell, at least to me it was. I continued worshipping her incredible feet for several more minutes.

“Oh that feels really good. Why don’t we go upstairs and get a little more comfortable for this Harry?” – She said stepping away from me and going upstairs.

I followed her crawling on my knees still delighted by the taste and smell of her feet. As she walked upstairs, she looked behind and saw me like that. It caused her to laugh a little and she continued walking up to her room. When I got there she was standing on her bed. The mattress sunk under her powerful feet in the middle of it. I went straight to them and laid chest down to continue to worship them.

After a couple of minutes of kissing and licking her beautiful toes, Kelly pushed me with her left foot on my right shoulder and turned me over. With both her feet on either side of me I was looking up her mini skirt. She was wearing no panties. She crouched, putting her womanhood just a few inches off my face, and started to undo my pants and underwear. When she was done she sat right above my head and started playing with my hard on with her feet. She rubbed my dick with both her feet up and down giving me the most pleasant feeling I’ve ever experienced. She started rubbing faster and faster, applying more and more pressure over my cock. I was about to cum, when she managed to slide my dick between her sole and the sole of the sandal itself. When she had me there, she started shaking her foot really fast, taking me to climax. She had put her other foot just over my dickhead, so after one loud moan; I came all over her loving toes. Boy I was in heaven.

“Happy birthday my Harry” – Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.