- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please comment.
Hello there, my name is Harry, I'm a 22 years old student of UCSB. I've been living here with my cousin Kelly for over 3 years now, for we both moved out of our hometown and came here to get into law school. I know it may seem a little weird to you to live in the same place with a cousin, but Kelly and I are very close and our family was ok with this, in fact they were the ones who proposed it. Let me tell you a little bit about my childhood so you understand the kind of relationship I'm talking.

Ever since I remember, Kelly has been around. We grew up in a small city where we were next door neighbors. We were born the same year and studied together all school. We made social life together and developed the same group of friends all along. I've met all my girlfriends through her and her boyfriends had always been friends of mine as well. I've even had to fight a couple of them when I found out they were hurting or something, and whenever I had a problem with my girl I would come to her for advice. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've always been there for her and she's always been there for me. We're closer than real siblings and that is why our parents thought it was great that we both wanted to study laws in UCSB and they helped us find a place to live together. That way we would take care of each other, and we have ever since.

One day, after receiving the awful news that I had just failed an exam, Kelly asked me if I wanted to go out with her and her friends. She was very happy for she had done quite well on it and they were going to celebrate. On the other hand, I was kind of depressed, not really in the mood to go out or talk to anyone. As usual, she stood there for me and turned down her plan with her friends and said she would come home with me and we would just watch a movie or something. I told her that wasn't necessary but she insisted and so we did. On the way home we stopped by the grocery store and blockbuster and bought several beer six-packs and rented a funny movie. "This should cheer you up" - she said.

The movie was really funny and by the time it was over, we had drunk most of the beers and were kind of dizzy. It didn't matter, we kept on talking and drinking for hours and it came to the point were we started talking the most intimate things, things that either of us had ever told the other. No matter how close your relationship with someone is, there's always some space for yourself and no one else.

"What is your deepest secret?" - She asked me.
"Why would I tell you?"
"Come on, you can trust me, tell me! I'll tell you mine"
"OK, you go ahead firstr"
"OK, but you've got to promise that you will never tell anyone about it"
"I won't, I swear"
"And you also have to promise you will tell me your deepest secret right after"
"I promise"

"Ok, here I go. I have a foot fetish. I just love to have a guy kiss my feet"
"You're messing with me right?"
"No, I'm serious. I don't know why but I love to have a guy worshiping my feet it's like a real turn on for me"
"No way!"
"For real! You remember my last boyfriend John right? Well I had him kiss my feet and lick my toes for a little while every time before we got into bed"
"You swear you're not messing with me?"
"I'm not! Why is it so hard to believe for you?"
"It's just that"
"What?"
"Well I have a foot fetish myself too"
You do? No way!"
"I do, that's why I couldn't believe you. I just think women feet are so sexy. I love it when women wear sandals and have their feet taken care of, with their toe nails polished in light colors"

There was an uncomfortable silence for a couple of seconds until Kelly broke it placing her feet up in the coffee table and said:

"Like my feet?"

Boy her feet were so sexy. They werenr't very big; actually they were kind of small. Chubby toes, very pronounced arch, slightly tanned on the top, and she was using a red nail polished, just about perfect.

"You have very sexy feet Kelly"
"Thank you, I do take good care of them"
"It shows. Although I like the light color nail polish better"
"Would you like to touch them?"
"Gee Kelly, I don't think we should go that way. It's not that I wouldn't like to, but I think it's probably better if we just keep this as a secret and don't try anything stupid"
"Yeah, you're probably right. I'm sorry I asked. Please forget it"
"Don't worry, it will be our secret"
"Sure thing"

Again there was an uncomfortable silence, only this time it was way longer and much more uncomfortable. This time I was the one who broke it.

"Ok, I guess I better get some sleep then"
"Sure Harry, good night"
"Night"

I went straight to bed but I couldn't sleep. My head kept just spinning around that very moment. I've always loved Kelly's feet. They were gorgeous. I've always fantasized about me worshipping her lovely feet. What would've happened if I had agreed to touch them?

Anyway, for as much as I tried, things were never the same after that night. The next morning when I woke up and I saw her wearing flip-flops. She'd changed her toe nail polish to beige. I acted like I didn't notice it. The look in her eyes was not the same, it's like she was trying to seduce me with her feet. She went out to the mall in the afternoon. I thought it was good, that way she would keep her head off the foot fetish thing, but when she was back, I saw her carrying several bags up to her room.

"Hey" - I say
"Hey"
"What's all that?"
"Oh nothing I just went out for some shopping"

I took a peek into the bags and they were all foot related stuff. High heels, flip-flops, toe rings, nail polishes.

I needed some time to think, so I walked out of her room, took my car keys and went out for a ride.

I was expecting her to be asleep by the time I got back, but to my surprise she wasn't. As a matter of fact I think she was waiting for me. She was watching TV with her legs crossed and her feet up in the coffee table. I walked by her I said hi and went straight to my room. A couple of minutes later she knocks on the door.

"Can I come in?"
"Sure" - I replied
"Can we talk for a moment?"
"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"
"Come on Harry, you've been avoiding me the whole day. What's the matter?
"I see what you're trying to do Kelly, and like I said, I don't think we should go that way"
"But you did stared at my feet this morning"
"I told you, you have very sexy feet, that doesn't mean anything else"
"Come on Harry, you do realize this is the best thing that has ever happened to both of us? I mean, we've been together since we were kids, we've looked after each other our entire lives, and now it turns out we have the same tastes and fantasies? Do you think this is a coincidence? I think this was meant to be. I have pretty feet, you love girl's feet, I love having my feet worshipped. Don't you see it? We can make our deepest fantasies come true. This should bring us closer together, not apart"
"Well if you put it that way"
"Look, let's just watch some TV ok? We"ll go to the couch and I'll let you rub my feet ok? Nothing more"
"Ok, just a foot massage and nothing more"

We went to the TV room and did as proposed. She slowly slid her flip-flops off and place both her feet over my thighs. I started massaging with both of my hands on the ball of her feet and between her toes. Man I loved it, every second of it, and I can tell she did to. We were both pretending to be concentrated on the TV show but in fact we knew what the other was thinking and how we were enjoying what the other was doing