- Text Size +

Chapter 1 : The only Constant...

 

The Mayan calander, Stonehenge, the Coral Castle, all of these things pointed towards the year 2012. In the year 2008 scientists, as well as some religious figureheads talked of this year as the end ofour world.

Now December 21, 2012 is upon us, and as I stand with disbelief infront ofthe immense object before me, I start to understand the reasons for those predictions.

My name is Lucas R. Wilson, age 25, and I am the first to see the wonders of the new world. Our world didnt end, but rather constantly changed for better or for worse.

 

"Eric can you tell the class a little bit more about the book your father wrote please?" Ms. Jennsen loved history, especially things from just the past 20 years.

"Well I cant say alot since I never got to know my father, he served in the war when I was a child, and everyone knows he died 2 years ago just before the war was ended." I however never liked history other than stuff from the 1900-2012.

"Oh, well it's time to go home anyways, see you all on monday." With that the bell rang and the school started to clear out.

It's been 25 years since the day my father had his life changed, the day he found Atlantis, and its been 19 years since the war started. There isnt alot to know about the war, other than that it wasnt like any other.

We werent at war with a normal country, we were atwar with just 3 city's, all of which had been at war with eachother since almost the start of our commen era. It all started with my father exploring Atlantis.

The city was massive, in fact the entire city was as big as the Pacific ocean floor. Insidethis monstrous city he found technology that was beyond anything we had seen before. After 2 years scientists had yet to figure out how to open the gates to the city, and thats when the other 2 city's were found. Hidden ontop of mount Kilamanjaro was a city of people each no taller than 4 inches. Yes this was the city of Liliput, and it contained one part of the key to Atlantis.

But that was only one half of the key, the other wasnt found for another year, in 2015 a city in the sky was found. But unlike the city of Liliput that aside from its small size was bustling with people, this floating city was a wasteland. The moss covered ruins were home to the 2nd key, as well as new technologys that humanity would need to survive the coming war that we would start. The 2nd half of the key had been found, and Atlantis would finally be explored in full.

The team that went in to Atlantis consisted of my father and a platoon of soldiers from the U.N. forces. Inside was a massive city with buildings that were definitely not meant for normal humans. what were skyscrapers to the expedition team were found toonly be mere1 and 2 storybuildings for the inhabitants. These large people were easily 70 feet tall, and not the leastbit welcoming. After slaughtering all of the military forces these towering Juggernauts were ready to talk with my father.

Atlantians were talked about as being human sized, and being extremely intelligent, having beenyears ahead of the rest of the world in there time. Then when he was the last survivor of the team my father was lifted up by the hand of one of the collasal titans. A hand that although large was silky and warm, and when he was brought to the face ofthis immense being that had killed 50 men and women infront of him he could say nothing. He only listened to the words eminating from the luscious lips, and tougne before him.

"I AM TATIANA, ONE OF THE BROBDINGNAGS THANK YOU FOR FREEING US!!" He understood now, they had killed the Atlantians just like the men and women with him, and now they planned to kill everyone else.

It turns out that the Liliputians knew what was in Atlantis, and wanted to use the technology from Laputa to destroy the last remaining Brobdingnags. There were only 1000 left, and now that the war is over, they control the world. The Brobdingnags were all immortal thanks to the powers of what we call The Broken Mirror. It was a device created by Atlantians to benefit all of humanity, but it fell into the wrong hands.

Now that class was over I made my way home to my girlfriend who I had 2 surprises for. Walking into our appartment I could hear the TV as she was working out to one of her excercise videos.

"Hey Jenna I hope you arnt too tired to have some fun, cause I bought you something!" Seeing Jenna in her black workout shorts and gray running shoes with low cut black socks got me excited for what was to come.

"Well I was gonna go for a run, but it can wait for now." Smiling at me she walked over and we wraped our arms around each other kissing tenderly.

"So whats in the bag? Please tell me..." Before she could finish I opened the bag revealing exactly what she wanted, her deep brown eyes lit up as she jumped up and down with joy and excitement.

"I knew you would like it, especially afterall the fun we had last time. But this time can we do it on the carpet? I know its messy but I promise I'll clean it up." I looked at her awaiting ananswer, as she stepped back and crossed her arms over her ample chest I knew what she would say next. Pausing for a moment she then began to tap her right foot impatiently.

"Do I even have to tell you what to do?" It wasnt that I didnt know, I just enjoyed the sound of her voice when she would take charge, she was so sexy.

"Well what are you waiting for? Fine you wanna play, then lets play. GET DOWN AND START KISSING!!!" Slamming her foot onto the floor finally triggered my reaction, as I obeyed her and dropped to all fours kissing her feet, begging her for permission.

"Alright since you begged I guess we can do it on the carpet, but only this once." My words were lost in my excitement, all I coulddo was move and get ready for the games we would play. Jenna and I got on the couch and I placed the bag on the floor on its side with the open part facing her feet. Soon 2 small men and 2 small women walked out of the bag, from that point they were no longer to be acknowledged no matter what.

"Hmm which Lilipucien to play with first?" Jenna stood up over them as I watched with glee, wishing only that I was one of those tiny Lilipuciens staring up at this Goddess.

"You cant do this to uswe are just as much human as you are!!" Sqeaking from the floor Jenna hadfound her first volenteer.

"I'm sorry, did I say youcould speak little toy?" Lifting her foot up the 4 Lilipuciens tried to run away knowing full well what would happen. Jeoy, who had spoken fell on his back as he was tangled in the carpet that came up to his ankles. The rubber sole of Jenna's giant sneaker slowly descended on her first victim, I grew hard at the sight of my girlfriend about to snuff out the life of this tiny man, I wanted more than anything to take his place.

The rubber sole soon met Joey's tiny form, and effortlessly with the ball of her foot his legs and chest were broken. His screams were like music to her ears.

"Jenna wait!" Before she finished him I got up on the couch behind her and threw my arms around her from behind. Kissing the nape of her neck I whispered for her to continue. Now with one final step she took her left foot off the floor and pressed all her weight onto her right foot, and began to twist it crushing his bones and organs into the soft carpet. His tiny life was used to fuel not just my desire,but Jenna's as well. Between her legs grew hot and wet, inching closer and closer to the finale.

"Mmmm he crunched so nice, I could hear him pop and crack and squish. This is almost to much, and we still have 3 more toys to play with." Her attention then shifted onto the other tiny male Lilipucien trying to run among the swamp like carpet, but it was to no avail. Yes soon all 3 would suffer similar fates at the mighty hands, and feet of there Goddess.