- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please check out my DeviantArt for other cool stories.


https://www.deviantart.com/gigajen/gallery


Contains: Giantess(super), expansion, breast expansion, butt expansion, sex


“Come on Mike, do it.”

“I said no.”

“Pleeeeease, pretty please? You know you want to. Just take a little of the stuff home and we can try it out, no harm done.” she continued to beg.

“No I'm not going to steal from my lab, just so you can try to become a little taller Jaz, that's so risky! Not to mention illegal.” Mike replied sternly.


Her eyes saddened even more "But come on, it's my risk and I'm willing to take it, why did you tell me about that so called "Growth Inducer" if you didn't want me to bother you about it? You know I always felt like I'm way to small."


"I didn't expect you to care about it THAT much, besides you are my smoll little wifey." he kissed her lovingly on the forehead, "And besides, it's meant for plants, not humans or anything else, it won't even work on you."


"So why are you so stubborn about it? Just bring me a little, we try, nothing happens and that's it." she replied.

"You won't let this go will you?" he asked with a sigh, she kissed him on the arm, "No, never, not as long as I'm only 5'2."


Mike sighed again "Okay, I'll see what I can do." she jumped excited, "BUT if I can't that's it, and if it doesn't work you will shut up about it right?"

"Yes I promise." she replied, "And now, how about you get your reward?" she said seductively whilst removing her shirt with one swift motion.


"Damn girl...." he said with an almost drooling face.

Jaz wore no bra again, why would she? Her breasts were near perfect, almost impossibly perky and firm for how big they were, she had a small waist, which made them look even more huge, long flowing blonde hair which barely touched them.

Her amazing blue eyes stared at him and she licked her luscious lips seductively. "Well what are you waiting for?" she said as she began to fondle her own giant boobs. He would not wait for a third invite as he quickly removed his shirt, grabbed her and threw her onto the bed.


They began to make out wildly, removed each others remaining clothes whilst he began kissing her up and down her plump yet thin body. He removed her panties and freed her surprisingly big butt from it's tight prison. Her plump, juicy and wet vagina now was directly in front of his hard throbbing cock, which he soon inserted into her.


"Ohhhh, Mike, yes!" she squealed, his cock wasn't huge, but above average and her being so small made him fill her out even more.

"Harder, Mike, fuck me!" she moaned, as the pace quickened. Thinking about finally being bigger made Jaz very horny unbeknownst to him, which in turn made her very wet and insanely tight.


"God you are so tight right now, I.. I can't, I'm to close like this!" he said, it was obvious under how much tension he was, he would soon cum if they kept this up. "I need to get out Jaz, just let me quickly cool down a bit and...." "No!" she interrupted, she flipped him around on his back and swung on top of him. She was surprisingly strong and persistent when she wanted something.

"Ohhh, this is way to hot right now, fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME BIGGER!" she screamed as she neared her own orgasm and grew even tighter around his throbbing member.

"God yes, yes! You're gonna be my 6 foot queen!" he said in his sexual haze, this made her even hornier but not for the reasons he thought it would, she did imagine herself bigger, but not the sizes he was thinking.....


"OH YES KEEP IT UP! FUCK ME! I'M GOING TO BE GIANT, ABSOLUTELY UNSTOPPA...... OH GOD! I'M.... I'M CUMMING!!!" she screamed and moaned as she came harder than ever before, her huge boobs bounced on her tiny chest whilst he kept pumping himself into her as he too eventually came whilst her intense orgasm was still ongoing.


"Oh fuck, oh god, this was so good Jaz, you really want to be taller huh?" he said exhausted, as she climbed down and laid next to him, whilst breathing heavily

"You have no idea." she replied, as both of them drifted off into sleep.


Both began to dream the same dream that night ..... :


"Yes! Fear me you tiny ants! Cower before me!" Jaz screamed, Mike looked up at his naked 50 foot girlfriend standing in the middle of the street, while screaming people ran from her.

"Jaz! Calm down, stop this madness right now!" he tried to reason, "You trying to order me around?! No one can order me around, as she began to destroy another building."


He saw his giant girlfriend tear the building apart, her huge curves jiggling in the process, she turned around and he had an amazing view of her now gigantic rear. This would be amazingly sexy if she didn't destroy the city, he thought. Suddenly, as the building gave way,

"Oh yes, it's happening again!" she said with excitement in her voice, as her whole body began to tremble and she began to grow again. "Yes, yes bigger, bigger!" she moaned.


Mike watching in horror as his girlfriend began to expand to even bigger dimensions, she soon reached 70 feet, then 80 and as she was about to hit 100, she suddenly began to stumble and fall backwards. "Oh no." he uttered defeated as a giant growing ass came his way....


Mike shot up and awoke in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, he collected himself and looked at his normal sized girlfriend, realising it was just a bad dream. He laid back down, his breathing calming "It was just a bad dream." he thought, as he closed his eyes again. Meanwhile Jaz was still, fast asleep, smiling.


The next day. Mike came home from work.


"Oh Jaaaaz, look what I have here." he said cheekily.

The sound of stuff falling to the ground was heard from the bedroom as Jaz came sprinting down the hallway towards him.

"Really, really? Do you have it, do you really?"

"Yes, and I don't know why I did it, I could get in sooo much trouble. But here." He pulled out a small flask filled with clear liquid from his backpack. She grabbed it excited and stared at it whilst grinning.


"And we also need this." he said as he pulled out a small laser like looking contraption. "You need to be shot with this harmless radiation, it activates the formula and begins the embiggen process, the more formula was used, the more radiation is needed and the bigger the plant becomes. To a point, they can't get bigger than a certain threshold as of now." he explained.


"Coooooool, so I just drink this and...." she began, "NO! Just like 2-3 drops, we can't risk more." he interrupted. "It was less suspicious taking the whole bottle instead of one bottle being open and missing some content, that's why I took the whole thing."


"Oh, okay, nice." she wasn't really listening, "So do we start? Let's go try it."


"Calm down, in all likeliness nothing will happen anyways. But yeah, here we go." he took the bottle from her and opened it, using the included pipette, he sucked some of the liquid up. "Okay, now open your mouth."


"Ahhh." she went jokingly while he began to push the drops in. "Ok, 1, 2 aaand 3..." he counted when suddenly Jaz slightly elbowed him in the stomach. "Ow, hey, what you do that for? Now I've put in 2 or 3 drops to many." he said annoyed.


"Aww, come on, that won't be the end of the world." she joked. "Your probably right, now hold still, while I set up the laser."

"Oh god, bwah, now the taste comes in, this is awful." "Of course it won't taste nice, it's meant for plants." he replied.


"Ok all set up, now I need to hit you for like.... 5 seconds I think? Probably a bit longer, since you are a lot bigger than a plant."

He activated the machine and a light blue laser began to hit Jaz directly on her exposed belly.

"This tickles!" she laughed. "Hold still, I have never done this, god this is so stupid, what if we get caught?"


"Hihi, don't worry so much, what's the worst that could happen?" she replied, she bit her lip as she started to imagine herself growing bigger and bigger as the laser hits her, her clothes ripping, her head hitting the ceiling, her boobs overflowing the floor, her fat ass becoming even fatter and her legs pushing Mike out the window. "Jaz? Jaz. Jaaaz!" she heard him call.


"Huh, what, what happened?" she uttered confused as she left her daydream.

"It's done, we can go eat now." he said, pointing to the table. "Wait what, I, I haven't grown at all." she said disappointed, as she pulled out a measuring tape and confirmed that she was still the same height.


"Of course not, it takes some time to take effect, but if you won't grow a little within the next few hours or so, we'll know that it doesn't work."

"Can't I just take a little more of that medicine?"

"Absolutely not, we have to test with smaller dosages, or else we won't know what amount does what." he replied, "Have a little patience, we'll see if it worked tomorrow morning."


This night they had amazing sex for the second night in a row, as Jaz was again excited and overly horny at the thought of becoming bigger.


The next morning Mike awoke to his girlfriends screaming.


"IT WORKED MIKE IT WORKED. Get up and look at this!" Jaz exclaimed happily. He got up and ran towards the living room, where a naked Jaz stood next to her measuring tape. "5'5, amazing, I grew 3 inches!"


"Crazy, now that could be because the spine elongates a bit after sleeping, but not 3 whole inches. Wow, it seriously worked, I can't believe it."


"Amazing right? Now lets use more of the stuff...."

"What? No! Are you crazy, we don't know yet how much you will grow in the end, 3 inches from 5 drops in one night is crazy much." he replied with concern.


"But...", "No buts, I will take back the stuff today, so nobody suspects anything. And that's final!" he said sternly.


He picked up the laser and the bottle of solution and packed it in his bag. "3 inches is a concerning amount." he thought, "I better go check some data."

He looked at his frowning girlfriend, "What? Why aren't you happy, 3 inches is a lot, wait... " he looked at the measuring tape, "it's more like 4 inches, weird, I could have sworn it was only 3 just a moment ago."


"It's just that...." she began, "What?"


"Mike, I'm horny again." he looked down at her pussy, which began to glisten in the dim morning light.

"But, I need to get to work soon, and I haven't even had breakfast yet and...." he couldn't end his sentence when his voluptuous girlfriend jumped him. He stumbled back to the bedroom. "Wow, this is so hot, and she is way heavier, this solution is crazy." he thought while bumping into the bed.

Suddenly she let go of him and pushed him onto the bed, she then crouched towards him like a hungry tiger and began to lick his erect dick, before she began sucking it.


"Woah, slow down there Jaz." he said. "Wow, she now can almost fit it in her mouth entirely, I can't believe it."


She stopped, climbed up and let herself fall onto his cock. She was amazingly wet and even tighter than normal. Her boobs, which seemed even bigger for some reason, began to bounce up and down as she downright squeezed the life out of his cock.

"Oh, goddamn Jaz, since when do you....." but he was soon interrupted by Jaz screaming


"I'm cumming!"

"What? Already, wow what is up wi...."

"Oh god CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed, "Harder Mike harder, more, more, make me bigger!"

"Oh yes, you are my 6 foot queen." he jokingly dirty talked.

"No, I'm gonna be your 20 feet queen!" she moaned and moaned. "What, what do you mean?"

"NO, I'M GONNA BE YOUR 200 feet GODDESS!" she screamed, "Jaz, wha...."

"CUMMING!" as she came once again, Mike couldn't take it any longer and exploded inside her, filling her with his seed.


"Woah, okay, now Jaz what was this about 200 feet?" he uttered exhausted, but she ignored him while she continued to ride him like a stallion.


"Jaz please, stop, I can't.." he noticed he couldn't push her off, "How is she this heavy? Huh, her legs, have they always been this long? And holy shit, her breasts are bigger than her head!"

"Jaz, you, you are growing!" he exclaimed.


And indeed, under her moans, the bed began to creak, her head slowly neared the ceiling while her curves filled out more and more space in the tight bedroom. She had to be almost 8' tall now.

"OH GOD YES BIGGER FUCKING BIGGER!" she screamed as she came once again, her body expanding in all directions, as she continued to grow and grow.

Mike, now in serious danger of getting squashed, managed to wiggle himself out under his giant girlfriend and towards the door, where he stood inspecting the situation.


Jaz giant fat ass pumped more near by the second while her head started to make the ceiling crumble, as her whole body filled out more and more space and she became more and more cramped. Finally the bed gave way, while she continued to thrust downwards in her orgasmic haze. She was wildly fingering herself to another orgasm as the room was finally collapsing under the weight and impact of a now 15 feet tall woman.


Jaz, still mid orgasm broke through the floor into another persons living room, which her butt soon began to fill out as well.


"Oh god yes, keep growing!" she moaned, now somewhat at eye height with her horrified boyfriend she stopped to please herself, smiled embarrassed and said "Surprise?" whilst shrugging.


"What are you doing?! How is this happening, this is crazy. And you are enjoying this? This is impossible, you only took like 5 drops, this could never happen." He opened his backpack, pulling out the little bottle which was still full of liquid just like yesterday.

Jaz, who now had stopped growing smiled and said, "Well, you know, I couldn't sleep because I was so excited and then I kept measuring myself and nothing happened and then....."


"And then?" he insisted.


"And then I drank the whole bottle and filled it up with water so you wouldn't notice."

Mike sank to his knees, "Are you insane? You know how much that is? Look at you, you are 20 feet tall, your legs broke through the walls, i can't even really see your face because of the size of your boobs, our whole bedroom is trashed and you broke through the floor!" he ranted. "What will we do? How will we handle your size?"


"Well, if it helps, I'm not intending to stay at this size for long."


"What do you mean?" he asked scared.


"Mike, I have a confession, I always told you I'd like to be bigger, but not how much bigger. This is kinda my fetish. I like being big."


"But not like this, really? I thought you meant like a few inches tops, not... THIS. Well I hope you're happy now that you're big."

"Well Mike, uhm how do I tell you this... but I'd like to be bigger than this, so how about you get your laser out and shoot me a bit more?"

His mouth was wide open, "I can't believe you... you... you are crazy, a menace, a monster!" he tried to flee, but a huge hand grabbed him and his backpack as she held him close to her face.


"Mike, make me bigger!" she demanded. "No! You can't make me."


"But I.. I... ohhhh ... ohhh yes, it's happening again!" she moaned as the feeling returned and her body began to tremble once more.


She grew and grew, even faster then before. Her head soon burst through the ceiling of their apartment complex while her feet emerged at the other end, one by one, her legs filled the rooms between them, as her wet pussy spewed juices in the lower levels of the house. There was now a lot of commotion all around and inside the house as the girl continued to grow and grow.


Her butt burst through the back of the building while her upper body began to emerge from the ceiling, while her absolutely monstrous chest tore through the roof. She continued to swell up and up and up, while also growing more plump and voluptuous.


"YES MORE! BIGGER!" she screamed while her body trembled as another orgasm hit her.


Soon the building couldn't take it any longer and collapsed under her swelling form and from the dust cloud rose a gigantic and beautiful woman, 70 feet tall, curvy and a pussy so wet, it was running down her luscious thighs.

She stopped growing and regained her senses. "God yes, this is better than my wildest dreams. I am so happy!"


Mike still trapped in her hand couldn't believe his eyes, his nightmare, her dream, had become reality. As he looked at his ginormous girlfriend and the ruins of their house, he realised that there was no going back.


"Great! So are you happy now?" he screamed "You destroyed our whole neighbourhood and killed a lot of people. So are you happy now?"

To his surprise she responded


"No, make me bigger!" with an evil grin on her face.


He felt a cold shower down his back "You know what? Fuck you!" he shouted, as he unpacked the laser and threw it towards the ground.


"NOOOO!" Jaz screamed as she reached down with her free hand while tossing Mike behind her. He landed in a tree and miraculously survived. Her huge hand reached towards the falling laser, she was gonna catch it, but as it hit her hand it exploded in a huge eruption of blue energy.


"No! My dreams. Shattered. Mike you little...." but as she was about to turn around the tingling feeling hit her again, but way stronger than before. "Oh my, what's this, it's way stronger than before!"


And to his and everyone else's horror, she indeed began to swell even bigger. "I am unstoppable! Yes bigger, BIGGER!" she screamed.


Her huge ass ballooned in front of Mike, who just now made it down the tree and tried to limp away from his growing girlfriend. She stood there, atop the ruins of their home and indulged in her ever growing body, her thighs fattening and lengthening, her feet expanding and growing over people and cars alike, her gigantic ass which suddenly made an enormous jump in size and mass.


This threw her off balance and the enormous still growing 120 feet tall girl began to fall backwards towards Mike and other spectators, who now began screaming in terror. Mike just sighed and embraced his end as Jaz's giant fat ass hit the ground and flattened with him a whole block of houses.


"OH YES, CUMMING!" she screamed, the ground began to shake and her pussy erupted in a sea of girl-cum, which soon flooded everything beneath her. Her boobs continued to swell bigger and bigger, she couldn't even see the ground anymore. "Yes bigger, grow for me!" she commanded and her body seemingly obeyed as she shot up higher, her thighs and ass flattening more of the city all around her as people desperately try to escape their voluptuous doom.


Now at 300 feet, the all powerful woman stopped to grow, looked around her and at the destruction she caused.


Still heavily breathing under the weight of her growing body and ongoing orgasms she smiled and said:


“Oh, Mike, where are you?” no response, which was no surprise given that he was most certainly flattened under tons upon tons of ass meat.


“Make me bigger!”


And soon throughout the city a trembling was felt....