- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Blonde hair, a psychotic grin, lecherous and full, greeted Deku, as he walked into his own bedroom. He had hoped for something more, accompanied by Uraraka. But all of these hopes evaporated into dust in a moment, greeted by the sight of the psychotic villain.

“Well, hello, hellooo young Midoriya!!” She cried cheerfully, having pried herself into his own bedroom. “What did you hope to get up to here with your mom out!!!

“Why are you here!!!” Deku cried out. He had been learned self-confidence, having developed his powers beyond most. And he had been waiting for this chance for what felt like an eternity. He wasn’t going to let it all turn to dust in front of him.

“How did you sneak in here!!!” Ochaco sighed, looking sideways at the blonde girl…

“Sneak… sneak…” Toga’s grin grew wider, as if that was even possible… “I won’t have to sneak anywhere soon.” She spoke, as if their anger was just a joke. “You see… I have a bit of a new quirk…” Her grin grew darker… directed to the two of them… “And I need just one thing to show it off… it’ll give you a more exciting fight, Deku. You want to push yourself… right? You’ll get that chance. Both of you… if you give me what I need…”

“And what’s that…” Deku replied, scratching his cheek awkwardly.

“A threesome!!!” Toga replied, her grin growing even wider. “I just need to sleep with the two of you, together! Then…”

“NO!!!” Deku and Ochaco cried in unison, causing Toga’s smile to fade for a brief moment. She stood up off of Deku’s bed… and at that moment, something felt wrong. The normally petite girl… stood up… and up… and up… she looked to be over six feet tall, far taller than either of the students before her. Her clothes still fit, if barely. In the fit of noticing that she had broken in, I had completely overlooked her… Deku cursed internally, stepping back.

“You know we’ve tried this before…” Deku replied, his hand glowing. “With my power… this new quirk of yours… you won’t possibly be able to defeat both of us…” But her grin grew wider, as her teeth parted, if just slightly.

“I… don’t… have… to… beat… you!!!!” Toga spoke lazily, as she opened her wide mouth up slowly. There  was a man inside… more like a boy… naked, and red-faced, he hid from the prying eyes of his classmates as the two gazed at him.

“Mineta…” Uraraka groaned, looking at the tiny form. “Deku… she captured the wrong one… there’s a risk of him dying, but…”

“There’s a risk!” Toga crowed… “Do you see how sharp my teeth are… it’s not a risk, it’s a damn certainty!!! If you don’t do what I say, he’ll die!!!”

“Like I said… a risk…” Uraraka repeated, huffing. “A risk I’m willing to take!!!” Toga begun to float up into the air, as the brown-haired girl activated her quirk.

“Uraraka!!!” Deku cried out. “We can’t let someone DIE just like that…” For a second, Uraraka gazed at him skeptically, muttering Mineta slowly, before attempting to extract him by manipulating gravity. But Toga kept her mouth sealed tight, preventing Mineta from leaving.

“So… all you want… is a threesome…” Deku replied skeptically. “Let me guess. You absorb size. That’s why Mineta’s tiny… and you’re now bigger than either of us…” Toga nodded her head enthusiastically, as she struggled with her clothes. It wasn’t apparent from the schoolgirl uniform, but they dug into her with painful tightness… and she quickly grew frustrated, unable to remove them.

“Hmm… yeah…” Toga leered, answering Deku’s question. “I suppose you’re right. What are you going to do about it… hmm….” Her eyes shut, softly looking at the two of them. “I know what love is… at least a bit more…. You think I want to kill you… but I won’t. I won’t…” she repeated, softly.

“Hmm… Uraraka… you first…” Toga slipped her panties down, just a little, finangling with the tight panties. “I’m sorry Deku… but this power allows you to absorb anything…”

A slight bulge emerged from Toga’s panties. Immediately, the source revealed itself. With a triumphant cry, Toga looked at the two of them, grinning. Toga made a cute popping noise with her mouth, smacking her lips together as a dick emerged from underneath her panties.

Thick… veiny… bulging.

It was easily over twice the size of Deku’s. At least eight inches. A drop of pre ran down the shaft. Uraraka could feel the heat vibrating off of it. Hot, throbbing, demanding. Demanding her.  

“I created this when I absorbed Mineta…” Toga sighed. “I can absorb and replicate anyone’s body part with this new quirk… even other people’s quirks… I think I’ll just call it spirit drain. It fits my… sucky image.” Toga licked her lips.

“And I think I understand perverts everywhere now… you… Uraraka… you have quite the fuckable body. I still want you, Deku’s… but this dick wants to eat first…”

“I… uh… that’s too big… just too big… and I haven’t even had se… sex with Deku…” Uraraka cried. “This is rape… there’s nothing romantic about any of this…”

Toga’s eyes narrowed…. She observed the two of them, eyes scanning over them with deft movements.

“Your heart is beating faster… your cheeks are blushing… if you enjoy it, it’s not rape, is it?” Toga continued to survey the two of them. “Besides… people were never going to accept my past power. Taking blood… and giving nothing in return. Better to take people’s size… and dignity, and give them pleasure in return, riggghhhtttt…” A hand wrapped around her veiny shaft. And, at the same time, her teeth played with Mineta’s tiny body… the sharp, fang-like teeth had to play delicately with the diminished boy to avoid crushing him into a pulp.

“Wait…” Uraraka replied curiously. “Does that mean you… had sex with Mineta…”

“That’s not important right now!!” Toga retorted loudly, huffing angrily. “Ok… you know what… I did. You people are lusting shamefully for me… I turned him on just by farting on him… like I just sat him down on a bench… sat on top of him… and farted. Even at normal size, I was like a giant to him… but I needed to hurry it up, so I just let him… anyway… I don’t know how he even got in your PRESTIGIOUS class.. uh… Uraraka… what’s important right now is that you mount me Uraraka… you want to feel this impressive shaft inside you… don’t you now…” She leered at the smaller girl, bouncing up and down with anticipation on Uraraka’s bed.

“Do I call for help??? All Might??? Or is there a way to attack Toga… so that she doesn’t bite down on Mineta…” Deku attempted to strategize, but all these thoughts were dispelled in a moment, as his closest friend, his closest crush, begun to feel Toga’s shaft, rubbing her hands up and down the rod. The power of One-For-All paled in comparison to the raw lust that emanated from the cock. It grew yet harder as Uraraka felt it with her hands.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” He cried out.

“I… don’t think we have a choice…” Uraraka looked aside.

“Look at Mineta!!! This is the most obvious trap in the world… we can’t!!!”

“Oh come on…” Toga sighed. “I love you two… and I’ve been thinking a bit more about it… I can’t love you if you’re dead…” She rutted her cock against Uraraka’s prying hands, the earnest girl becoming flustered quickly as small rivulets of pre begun to flow down. She added to the stimulation with her mouth, trying to encircle the large shaft.

“God… she’s a futanari… that’s so hot…” Mineta cried out from inside Toga’s mouth, as he orgasmed. He slowly shrank yet smaller in a pool of her saliva.

“You’re a good hero, right? You obey the rules of society…” Toga laughed. “Well… the small obey the big. And I think I’m bigger…” she pulled down her panties further, removing them all the way. “Why don’t you get under your girlfriend and lick my pussy…”  Toga pointed towards her balls.

Deku grunted, but he felt a certain sense of humiliation. Was Uraraka even serious!? He had tried for months to get her here… and here she was, just licking Toga’s strange dick on the flimsiest of excuses.

“Uraraka, stop it!” He commanded, his voice filled with more force than usual. For a moment, Toga lost her grin. She scowled down at Deku. He got a strong whiff of several scents, or maybe it was the first time he noticed it. But she was overstimulated. Her sweat, mixed with her pussy juices, natural pheromones, and even the new smell of her shaft. It all mixed together in a powerful, potent cocktail, filling every inch of his room.

And then Toga smiled, condescendingly, as she forced Uraraka’s head down her shaft. Greedily, his would-be girlfriend’s mouth expanded, struggling to contain the girl-dick. Toga continued smiling at Deku.

“I think I’m pretty cute…”  she smiled. “As I get bigger… I’ll just get cuter… and cuter… and cuter…” She smiled, as Toga’s nails dug into the bag of Uraraka’s scalp. “Admit it… you like w… watching this… uh…” she continued to moan. “I’m not used to having… a… a…” almost embarrassingly. Toga stuck her tongue out, as she reached orgasm in moments. Uraraka’s tongue continued to swirl around Toga’s shaft, after spurt after spurt of thick, sticky cum quickly filled up her mouth. She gasped in a high pitched voice as she struggled to swallow it all. Globules of semen dripped out of her mouth… Deku felt himself grow hard, watching the scene before him.

“I nearly swallowed your classmate there…” Toga moaned. Sighing, she slipped Uraraka off of her cock with an audible pop. For a moment, Deku saw Uraraka smiling stupidly, cum dripping out of her mouth, in a thick, slow trickle. Toga’s cum was coated in a light layer of saliva down to the blonde hairs at its base.

Toga’s wide smile grazed at Deku.

“Why won’t you fuck with me, Deku? Your girlfriend joined in… she loved sucking my shiny new cock…” She squirmed, her fat dick swaying a little from side to side. Even having just spat out a massive orgasm, a puddle of cum resting on the floor, Toga remained hard.

With a smile, the blonde reached forward, her hand grazing Uraraka’s pussy, even through her clothes, lightly pressing on her clitoris. Deku fell to his knees as she yelped, falling forward to the ground.

And then, Deku watched something unbelievable happen.

Toga’s tight uniform grew even tighter. Her chest grew more and more painfully tight, drawing into an outline of her bra. Toga’s nipples were clearly hard, poking through the uniform. Tighter and tighter it drew together, until an audible snapping sound echoed throughout the room. Her bra snapped off at once, the clear outlines of her breasts visible to Deku. And, at the same time, Uraraka’s clothes begun to grow loose, as her form drew into herself.

Toga’s proud dick grew more erect, even as it grew. And, with another snap, her skirt snapped off, as the bed continued to creak underneath her growing form. Inch by inch, she continued to grow.

The buttons of her uniform popped off, flipping into Deku’s face, as she ascended past six and a half feet tall.

Toga spread her shirt apart, letting Deku gaze on her bare breasts.

“Hmph. You really are the same as everyone else. Staring lecherously at my boobs. Everyone wants something from someone else. Got it!” She leaned forward, poking Deku in the head. “And I think a lot of people are going to want my cute, BIG body.”

“I’m sorry Deku…” Uraraka knelt. Uraraka felt her own juices trembling down her leg, along with her shame. Toga’s cock looked truly huge now. But she held her hands to her side, in a cutesy expression as she rubbed it against Uraraka’s forehead, renewed precum dripping down.

“Oh how cute… you think I ask for permission!!!” Toga giggled and laughed. “I’ll be too big for this soon, silly! So I have to take the chance while I have it… you have a big forehead, girl.”

“Hmm…” She reached across the room, grabbing Deku by the scruff of his shirt. “Are you seriously not going to service this towering girl? Who’s here just for you? I’m over a foot taller than you?” Toga moved him in even further, drawing Deku into her body. She manhandled him up, drawing Deku in for a kiss. Deku felt himself growing hard, his dick straining against his pants. Toga’s arm deftly reached into his underwear, pulling pants, underwear, and all down, revealing his bare dick.

“There you arreeeee…” Toga cooed affectionately, rubbing her cheek against Deku’s bare shaft, fully at attention. She devoured it nearly immediately with her mouth, using her enhanced size to raise Deku up on his own bed. Shakily, Deku tried to think of how he could use all for one without hurting Mineta, but he could hardly think as Toga begun to suck him off, while he stood prone on his own bed.

“C’mon…” Deku moaned. Somehow, he had always been able to think calmly, even while trapped in desperate situations. But Toga’s arm reached around, fondling his asshole, even as she continued to fervently devour his cock.

“sho gudddd…” Toga slobbered, fondling his dick further. To Deku, it felt like his dick was melting inside of her. And, almost against his will, he found himself cumming, firing blast after blast into Toga’s hungry mouth. Mineta ran to the side of Toga’s mouth, trying to avoid the incoming rush of semen. But in his effort to avoid the jizz, he couldn’t avoid the powerful muscles of Toga’s tongue.

“Nooo!!! I wanted to be closer to a cute girl, but not like this!!!” Mineta cried out. But he was carried off, in the mixture of saliva and cum, and soon, he was nothing but a tiny lump in Toga’s throat, as he was carried to her hungry, devouring stomach. Almost immediately, he felt the burn of her stomach acid, like a painful tickle, gripping every inch of his body.

“That was a lot Deku!!!” Toga exclaimed enthusiastically. Again, her body expanded. A feminine scent wafted up to Deku, from her awaiting pussy, as she grew taller and taller. Deku stood on the bed, allowing his dick to be at the same height as Toga’s smiling mouth. But she grew, bigger and bigger, as he receded. Desperately, he wanted to hump her again, for Toga to give him another blowjob. And as he sought release, Deku failed to pay attention to his situation.

Soon Deku was standing on his tiptoes, even as Toga leaned down, her palms covering his entire ass. Toga was approaching seven feet tall, even as Deku headed straight for four, and she manipulated the smaller boy like a doll.

With pops and snaps, the last of her clothes flew off, leaving Toga’s naked body the center of attention in Deku’s room. Toga attempted to manipulate both of them, hefting Deku up for another blowjob with one arm, while with the other, she guided a curious Uraraka.

“I’m sorry Deku…” Uraraka repeated, crying, but the girl yelped as Toga guided her up, onto her crotch. Uraraka begun to panic. The dick looked just as red, throbbing, veiny, hungry, as before But Toga pressed the smaller girl’s body into her dick.

“Inshiiddeee…” Toga commanded. She continued to suck on Deku’s dick, but the huge size gap between the two ensured that her mouth wasn’t very full.

Feeling the pressure of overwhelming sexual desire, Uraraka stood up, gingerly rubbing the hungry shaft against her dick. And suddenly, with overwhelming force, Toga grabbed her, letting Deku hang on to Toga’s oversized head himself, and shoved Uraraka roughly onto her shaft.

“EEEEPPPP!!!” Uraraka cried, pain, surprise, and pleasure overtaking her all at once.

“Will I make you pregnant?” Toga mocked, as she begun to thrust, in and out, in and out, of the far smaller girl. She deftly, effortlessly manipulated Uraraka’s smaller body, prying hands fondling her breasts.

In a brief moment of clarity, Uraraka attempted to make herself weightless, to float away, but Toga’s hands effortlessly wrapped around her entire body, keeping Uraraka in place. She laughed, and laughed, and laughed, at how easy it was to stop Uraraka’s struggles.

The brown haired girl looked around. The dick filled her to the core, feeling like it hit on her stomach, and it roughly impacted her, shoving in and out of Uraraka’s walls. Her pussy involuntarily clamped down on the impossibly gigantic dick. Toga’s cockhead repeatedly pressed against the walls of her womb, dripping pre-cum in her deepest parts. Uraraka couldn’t even call Toga’s cock a third leg, as each of Toga’s plump thighs was thicker than her entire body.

And Toga’s body reeked of sex.

It was somewhat clean, but that was not able to combat the clear hyperstimulation Toga suffered from here. Her cum, her pheromones, sweat – all of these scents mixed to create an impossibly addictive sensation. Uraraka drooled involuntarily. Another orgasm was approaching.

And the sound of sex grew faster and faster; Uraraka felt nauseous as Toga thrust Uraraka’s entire doll-like body into the air. Toga slid Uraraka’s body up and down as much as she thrust her cock. And, somehow still, prying fingers, and sharp nails, painfully probed Uraraka’s breasts.

“You lustful girl… you have lovely breasts…” Toga moaned, having lost control of herself.

Meanwhile, Toga let Deku slide down her body for a little. His dick was trapped between her heavy breasts. Having seen her as a villain, he never realized quite how generous Toga’s boobs were. At this sheer difference in scale, it was unavoidable. They felt almost like full, slippery, sandbags. One hand remained focused on Uraraka, but Toga made at least a token effort to squeeze her breasts in together, accentuating the overwhelming pressure on Deku.

“This makes no sense…” Deku muttered. The sheer, cloying effect of her pheromones was more powerful than anything he had ever seen, no part of his could resist it. And his dick thrust deeper and deeper, balls and all buried in a cavern of breastflesh. And Toga interrupted Deku’s thoughts with a kiss, her much larger tongue pushing apart his teeth, filling his entire mouth.  

And soon, the three of them reached orgasm together. Knowing what was about to happen, Uraraka cried out, sharply, a single high tone of pleasure, soon replaced by panic. The slight dribble of her orgasm was replaced by a flood of cum.

Toga’s dick grew, and grew, and grew inside Uraraka. She begun to feel sick as a single blast of cum nearly filled up her womb. Another pump quickly followed filling her to the brim. And, sickly, she felt her stomach begun to expand as several more followed. Every square millimeter of her vagina was filled, looking exactly like an outline of Toga’s cock. And it just kept coming. Uraraka’s body trembled with pain and pleasure, as Toga moaned passionately, caught up in her own orgasm. A flood poured from her crotch, coating Toga’s gigantic, throbbing phallus with her juices, mixing with Toga’s sweat and cum. Uraraka fervently smelled at the air; if felt like she was in a sea of Toga’s scents.

“Sex… sex… I want my life to be about sex… Deku… Uraraka… you two are super cute…” Toga moaned as he leaned against her breasts. Toga was far over seven feet tall now, compressing Deku’s bed underneath her gigangic butt. And Deku was under three feet tall. His entire body was suspended above the bed, supported by Toga’s breasts and arm, staring up at her billboard-like smile, widely surveying him.

“If you have someone you like…” Toga smiled. “I’ve been thinking. You’re right. You keep them. And you protect them…” She stuck out her tongue. “That’s why I already swallowed Mineta… I didn’t like him… so I ate him completely…”

“YOU…” Deku cried. But Toga narrowed her eyes…

“You can’t act mad at me…” Toga cooed, separating her breasts. Even with the massive size difference, they were positively dripping in Deku’s cum, a massive creampie resting in her breasts. “After all… I’ve realized…. I have to protect you now. I have to keep you safe forever… so I won’t eat you…” Toga smiled. “It may not be that apparent, when I’m a regular size. But my lust… I lust a lot. But my pheromones are powerful in return… it’s so much more effective when I’m big. But…” She raised his body up to her face, sniffing it. “I can still smell you Deku… you smell nice. I love smelling people…”

With a single, loud pop, plain popped through Uraraka’s entire body, as Toga roughly pulled her off with a single powerful jerk.

Toga’s face grew stern for a moment.

“It’s too late for you already. Heroes show mercy… most of the time. You two did… most of the time. I did just want to be different. To be myself. Maybe I’m led by my urges… but as I absorb you… I can feel you. Become you. Love you…” Toga’s arm glowed, energy coursing through it. “One For All. This is a great power… you don’t want to see the effect of this with our difference in size…” And in a moment, Toga begun to exert a strange pull on Deku, as he found his limp, aroused body sinking into her breasts.

“What?” Deku cried. Nothing was making sense anymore.

“I have to keep you on me… I can only absorb people… and quirks…” Aggressively, she pressed Deku deeper into her body, rubbing himself against her. “I need Uraraka’s… to make sure you stay on me, and never fall off… after all… my body is your new home…”

“How did you grow… just from orgasming… steal our quirks…” Deku rested against her body. He couldn’t even feel a single inch of energy against Toga. From the way her energy moved… Toga clearly didn’t know how to use his power well… but did it matter.

“Oh…. I don’t grow if I spurt… “ Toga smiled. “I grow from the people who go spurty-spurt for me… and maybe… Mineta wasn’t the only one… I can store energy… Toga cried… and maybe… I disguised myself as Ocacho earlier…. Got a bit of her blood… and had a bit of a threesome… or foursome… or fivesome… maybe…” she leered. “I have a couple of new friends… shoved up my butt.” Her hair was out of her buns, running down her head. With a mischievous question, Toga reached around, shoving a single finger up her butt.

“Once I take someone’s size… it’s permanent…” Momo… Tsuyu, and Kyoka rested on a single finger, each shrunk to a tiny size. “I keep absolute track of where people are, and care for them, and protect them… and in return, these people are my slaves. It’s like owning an aquarium, but way cooler!!” Toga finished, exclaiming.

“Will we… be like that…” Uraraka cried, looking up. Her whole body hurt and throbbed, from the impact the massive cock had inserted on Uraraka’s body.

“Oh, come on… I could just eat you… and absorb my powers… but I’m better than I was before…” Toga smiled again… and she leaned back, way back, crawling on the now tiny bed. The stored energy from the girls she shrunk earlier begun to flow into her, and it creaked, and creaked harder, as her body begun to grow astoundingly.

Uraraka couldn’t even speak as her tongue played with her body. It probed her entire face, mouth, nose and cheeks, as she licked the smaller girl like a dog. At the same time, her huge nostrils smelled her. Uraraka could feel a slight gust of wind, from the growing, lustful girl smelling her body.

“But it’s different from most quirks… they all focus power for a temporary advantage. Even Mt. Lady works like that… but any size I get here… is PER-MA-NENT…” Toga continued to absorb the stored energy of the helpless, tiny girls on her finger, passing eight feet in height.

“I gotta weigh well over five-hundred pounds now. I’m a big, BIG girl…” she giggled, leaning back. Her dick stuck up in the air, erect and at the ready. And, as she leaned back, her pussy was exposed.

“I doubt your cock will do much. But I’ll let you fuck me, Deku, cum on…” Her pussy was soaked, liquids dripping invitingly. The scent was pungent. And growing stronger along with her arousal.

Toga arched her butt into the air, inviting the now two foot Deku to plow her.

But he hardly knew how to begun.

This girl is sweaty… he thought. Deku didn’t know if it was her quirk, but his bed was soaked in a layer of her sweat, mixing with her arousal and cum. She arched her butt invitingly, but it was just so… overwhelming…

He realized only too late, how much the pheromones affected him, subverted his normal determination.

Her butt was wider than a desk, heavier than a sofa. Powerless as he was, she could easily crush Deku under it. Deku couldn’t have rationally weighed much more than ten pounds. And Toga… five hundred. Her butt alone was far larger than his entire body. No… it alone was nearly as tall as he was. And many times wider.

And as Deku ran into it, her firm flesh only gave out slightly under his grip. His hands sunk merely half an inch in. Even though he made no effort whatsoever to lift the ass, Deku realized just how heavy her butt was. He kept thrusting against the overinflated beanbag, trying to fuck her. But playfully, Toga pushed her butt forward, shoving him back nearly a foot. He couldn’t budge her at all.  Her pert cheeks, vast and flawless, playfully teased Deku. But, on a whim, Toga could easily crush him underneath her pert ass.

 Her crotch swallowed his cock effortlessly, but she clung down upon him, even with the intense size difference, suffusing his cock in pleasure. Her juices dripped down on his rod, teasing Deku with everything she had. Even though he tried to fuck her pussy, he knew that Toga didn’t feel a thing. Yet Toga grew more aroused, and her scent grew with it.

Her pussy was lightly decorated with curly blonde hairs, an engorged, oversized labia nearly as large as Deku’s own dick. A powerful scent was expelled from her pussy.

Toga surveyed Deku, placing her head between her hands, gazing down at him with an affectionate gaze. Her dick rested on his shoulder, a heavy burden, nearly as wide as his head. Globs of pre dripped down his back. No matter how many times she came, it was as if Toga still had more.

“Look at my little trooper go…” Toga teased, as she continued to clamp down her pussy against his rod. “You’ll be spending the rest of your life on my body… I think… you’ll go crazy before too long…” And Toga swung herself forward, burying Deku under sudden, incredible pressure.

The bed fell out under Toga as she approached ten feet tall, her legs stretching across the room, pressing against the wall. The room vibrated as she bounced up and down on Deku’s body, his legs desperately trapped between her pert asscheeks. He sunk, receded into her body as he remained trapped under her, completely and utterly controlled by Toga. From above, Deku’s body would have been nearly invisible, completely buried under the growing teenage psycho’s cock and butt.

“Soon, I’ll put you inside my pussy entirely… Deku… you’ll live on me… for the rest of your life. Sorry if you had any ambitions or anything.”

Her tongue prodded against Uraraka’s pussy, teasing it. Her tongue was now the size of a cock, but wriggling, writing, and flexible, almost unnaturally so.

“Crap… Tsuyu…” Uraraka sighed. Of course. Even while Toga licked Uraraka, she smiled at the realization.

“With these powers, my body will become a living orgy… a lovely spectacle. You’ll live on me forever, unable to escape. Isn’t it beautiful?” Toga sighed. The muscle continued, her tongue fervently, aggressively, unstoppably, probing every single inch of Uraraka’s pussy, straight down to her womb, sending electric sparks through her entire body. And the girl now stood no bigger than Toga’s face, draped over her hair.

“We failed…” Deku thought… as he spurted again, receding into himself yet again. Mercilessly, Toga’s hand gripped his entire body.

“You’re gonna be my dildo, Deku! I’m so happy…” Toga cried out

“You’re going inside me Deku… and you’re going to live the rest of your life on me!! And… it’ll be great… but… admit it Deku, you’re scared… aren’t you?” Toga asked, piercingly, as she held Deku in a single hand.

“Yes…” he replied, timidly. And Toga’s eyes narrowed, gazing at him seriously.

“Not scared enough… I could crush you in there. In my pussy. All it takes is one wrong move… one overly passionate orgasm. I can just crunch your little bones.”

“I… Toga… you said you love me…” Deku responded, nervously.

“I do… I love you. Serve me for the rest of your life… and I’ll try to take care of you…” Soon, Deku’s head receded, green hair gripped by Toga’s lustful fluids as he plunged into her pussy, deep into Toga’s seath. She smashed his body repeatedly in and out of her, the pressure growing further and further as her walls crushed his entire body. Toga’s weight was an unbearable force, her scent impossibly strong. And soon

Deku felt terrified, inside the alien world of Toga’s pussy. A single hand gripped both of his legs. As unbearably tight as it was, her fluids coated the walls of her pussy fully, allowing him to be shoved in and out of her like a piston. Her pelvis rocked back and forth with her Gyrations, and Togathrust for all he could move, rubbing his dick blindly against the walls of her pussy.

There was a tight seal on his body. Deku could hardly breathe as burst after burst of pungent vaginal fluid impacted him, Toga aching her body up in the air as she was hit by powerful climax after climax. Her rapid heartbeat pounded all around Deku, the drumbeat of her incredible lust overwhelming him. And around him, Toga kept giggling.

And Deku felt himself come, spurting a thin liquid from his spent cock. But his sexual energy flowied into Toga all the same.

Deku still felt her growing slightly, even as he shrunk. Her body erotically stretching for the stars.  The tight seal of Toga’s pussy turned into a cavern, and Deku realized how completely he lost, how subjected he was to Toga, as he receded deeper and deeper within her.

“We’re gonna have so much fun together….” Toga laughed, all around him. “You’re gonna HAVE to play with me… for the rest of your life…” Toga burped, as Mineta dissolved, the feeling of his body digesting giving her slight indigestion.

Deku felt himself spurting yet again... the walls were no longer even tight, the cavern becoming increasingly spacious. He was soaked head to toe in Toga's hungry fluids, practically swimming in them. 

"You're so pathetic... all of you... overwhelmed by a horny teenage girl... but that's why I love you... you're all mine... forever..." Toga laughed, her voice booming everywhere. Deku could no longer move, entirely trapped in her sticky fluids. Stuck, trapped, in his new home.... his new existence. A bug, living on Himiko Toga. Forever. 

"I think... I'll have you eat my fluids... instead of normal food..." Toga wondered, lustful thoughts exploring the future, as Deku lost consciousness. 


---

And later, Deku woke up.

He rested on her crotch. Juices were splashed around him… hairs curled around him, as thick as ropes. Toga lay back in the kitchen, surveying the front door, as she ate a dozen bags of chips. Her heavy cock and balls cast a shadow over all of them, draping them in her incredible smell, casually showing Toga’s complete dominance over the members of class 1-A.

“Hmm…” Toga thought… “Frog girl… Tsuyu… you did well inside my cock earlier… licked quite a bit… your tongue is really quite flexible… of course… I know how true that is with your power… maybe I’ll even grow you all back a bit. I need people to play with, after all. But I promise, I won’t take MORE size. I need to actually see my prisoners!”

“I just try to please…” Tsuyu replied, having woken up from the stupor earlier. “I’d rather be anywhere than inside your butt anyway… guess I have no choice but to please…”

“Couldn’t we have… TV… or a book… or something?” Uraraka cried out, stepping out, emerging from a globule of her semen, her whole body covered head to toe in white goop. But Toga surveyed her for a moment, bored, and smiling.

“Nope. Unless I’m watching something. Then you can watch that. You should just be happy I’m friends with you. I’ve decided I’ll just eat boring people… my body gives you so much pleasure, it’s like a playground anyway. You and Deku were so hopeless a moment ago…” Toga smiled. “I mean, little Deku’s hard right after waking up anyway.

Embarassed, Deku covered his crotch with his hands frantically, but Toga smiled, wide and adoringly.

“You’re all my little pets…” her hand reached down to her crotch, stroking her small prisoners lightly. “And you’re held in… by my own gravity, constantly running… you can’t leave. I’m not your captor. I’m your world… and… I’m just gonna get bigger! Yay!”

Deku knelt, overwhelmed by Toga’s pheromones. With the slightest of stroking, Toga’s hand cast them in shadow, teasing the cavernous slit a dozen feet away from them. And the strong smell grew more and more powerful. Deku knelt down, covered in Toga’s juices, licking the surface of his lover. His captor. His world. Beside him, Uraraka did the same.

“You liked my cock… girl… more than Deku… right…” Toga asked, inquiring…

“YES!!!” Uraraka cried… Toga felt herself grow erect.

“God… I need to limit this…. There’s probably still some stupid power… even with All Might… but I just need a few more cute friends… and I can hide away… and play… forever and ever…” Toga smiled. “I’ll just find the right quirk that’ll let you live… you’re too cute to break. When I have it ready… I’ll drop you right… inside my cock…”

And at that moment, the door opened.

Deku’s mom opened the door.

She was greeted by a girl, nearly twelve feet tall, reclining back on her living room. It was clear that she would be nearly as tall as the ceiling if she sat up… the girl was completely naked. With a massive… cock… exposed to the world. And she was talking to her crotch… saying Deku’s name. The room was devastated, cracks running up and down the walls. And the entire room smelled like an orgy of only one girl, Toga’s scent penetrating the very air from wall to wall. As Toga lurched forward, crawling, the entire house shook.

“Who are you…?” Toga asked playfully. “And why shouldn’t I eat you?”

“WHO ARE YOU!!!” She shouted… “WHERE’S DEKU!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?!?” And Toga, simply laughed.

“It DOES smell in here… doesn’t it…” Toga giggled. “Deku’s mom… why don’t you shut the door… and come a little closer… after all… Deku’s right here. With me. And he’ll be here… for forever.” Her hands embraced Deku’s mom, who was frozen and complete fear.

“At least for a little while…” Toga smiled, licking Uraraka's cheek. “After all… Deku’s my prisoner… and you’ll distract him… so I’ll toy with you… make you feel really… really… good…” Her hands sunk into the woman’s chest, beginning to rip her clothes off.

“And then… I’ll eat ya. Cause my toys… are mine. You’d mess with Deku too much…”

And Deku sunk down in despair, unable to yell out at the gigantic form of his mother. And it sunk in… even as the pheromones gripped him, trapped him in pleasure. Deku was now the full, complete prisoner of Toga. Subject to her whims. Trapped on her body. Forever. 

Chapter End Notes:

I tried writing a quick story in one day, devoted to the "special" Himiko Toga. Let me know what you think!!


I opened up commissions! You can check my bio as well for more info.