- Text Size +



“Ms. Griffiths? Sally? Just what do you think you’re doing?” Lionel stood in the open door to the pitch black dining room, the light from his candle reflecting off the silver servingware that peeked out of the top of the knapsack being held by his scullery maid. He watched as her head turned in a cascade of golden blonde hair, her pale face illuminated by the faint glow of his light.


“Oh! Mr. Shaw! You started me,” she said in surprise, moving the offending bag behind her as she turned to face him. “I was just… taking the silver out to be cleaned, is all. I noticed a spot of tarnish during dinner tonight and I wanted to make sure that you didn’t see—“


“Poppycock!” he exclaimed angrily, his handlebar mustache shaking as he took a few steps towards her into the darkened room. The small circle of warm light from his candle made her skin glow radiantly, her long blonde hair practically a light source unto itself. Even in this moment, he still took the time to admire the way her creamy cleavage generously filled the bodice of her servant’s uniform. “That’s a chore that could’ve well waited for the morning, miss, with no need to go sneaking about the house in the dark.” His head shook as he started to think back on the items that had seemed to go missing from his massive estate ever since he’d hired the comely maid.


“But, sir!” she protested, taking a few steps back into the deep shadows and out of the light of the candle. “I was only—“


“You were only trying to steal from me, is what you were doing, Ms. Griffiths! Don’t try to deny it.”


Lionel took a few long strides forward towards her, the flickering light from his candle casting long, weird, and shifting shadows about the room. Outside, in the cobblestone street, a dog howled, filling the night with its mournful song. He shivered unconsciously as his meager light once again found Sally’s radiantly alabaster face, a broad, toothy smile gracing her ruby lips. She let out a small giggle.


“You’re right, Mr. Shaw,” she said, her laughter increasing as if he’d just told the funniest joke she’d heard in a while. “I was stealing from you. But, if you knew what was good for you, you’d let me walk out of here right now.”


“Right!” he exclaimed, shaking so angrily that he nearly put out his candle. “Let’s see what the Metropolitan Police have to say about all this! There’s that bobbie down on the corner, Reginald, I think his name is…” Lionel turned to walk towards the front door to flag down the policeman.


“I said,” Sally reiterated as she walked towards him, still holding the bag of purloined silver, “you should let me go.” The smile was out of her voice now, her tone deadly serious. “If you knew what was good for you, anyway.”


He scoffed. “What’s some little, thieving, scullery maid nobody like yourself going to do to the richest man in London?” He drew himself up to his full 6 foot height, pulling at the lapel of his silk dressing down as he looked down at her haughtily.


Sally sighed, crossing her arms. “Last chance,” she said plainly.


Lionel could’ve sworn he saw her eyes glow like there was fire behind them with her last statement, but he convinced himself that it must have just been a trick of the light.


“Mrs. T-Taylor!” he stammered, a nervous quaver in his voice as he called for the head maid. “M-Mrs.—!” He suddenly felt as though he’d taken a punch to his gut, and wondered in brief shock if such a small, weak-looking woman was capable of striking him so effectively. But just as soon as he had the thought, he felt himself falling as if from a great height, his candle blowing out instantly as a great wind rushed up around his body, flapping his dressing gown like a flag on a steamer ship. Without the light from his candle he couldn’t see a thing, only hearing the tinkling sound of Ms. Griffiths’ laughter coming from all around him. He landed on a warm and soft surface, something that reminded him of the plush leather sofa in his smoking room. The sofa he’d fallen upon suddenly wrapped itself around him, barely giving him any room to move. With a frightened and frustrated yell, he beat against the leathery prison he found himself in. His thin robes stuck to his body almost instantly as he felt himself break out into a hot sweat.


Sally smiled to herself as she watched the shadowed figure of her little boss dwindle in the air in front of her, his feet leaving the floor as his body magically contracted in upon itself. Seeing the effects of her power never grew old. She quickly brought her hand beneath him, curling it around him until he was sealed off from the outside world.


“Oh, Mrs. Taylor, hello!” said Sally cheerily as she stepped out of the dining room, softly closing the door behind her as she watched the prodigious form of the head maid descend the nearby staircase.


“Ms. Griffiths,” she replied curtly. “I thought I heard Master Shaw’s voice.”


“Hmm, well he did just ring for me to ask for a glass of cold milk,” Sally lied as she held her hand behind her back. She couldn’t help but smile as she felt her shrunken master punching at the skin of her palm. Too bad for him he was now only half an inch tall, his most violent blows barely even tickling her. “I was just going to run it up to him when I heard you coming downstairs.”


“In the dark?” Mrs. Taylor asked with a raised eyebrow.


The tickle in her hand finally made her laugh. “Yes, erm, well… it’s an old skill from growing up poor and not always being able to afford candles. Sometimes I just like to see if I’ve still got it, you know?”


The head maid’s visage softened. “I remember days like those all too well, dear,” she said with an understanding smile. “Now best be hurrying with that milk. The Master can be a very demanding man.”


Sally nodded with a sly grin. “Don’t I know it! Thank you, Mrs. Taylor.”


After slipping back through the door, Sally made her way over to a cabinet and withdrew a box of matches. She held out her hand with her little boss in it in front of her face, opening it as she tried not to laugh.


Lionel had quickly found himself winded as he struggled against the great, leathery prison he’d found himself trapped inside. Inexplicably hot, as well as exhausted, he’d simply sat and waited to be freed. It was to his great relief when the pressure around him suddenly lifted, the enclosed darkness he’d been in suddenly opening up into a different kind of darkness with, thankfully, a moving airflow. He quickly stood and undid his gown, pulling back and forth at its open edges to fan himself in the cooler air.


The smell of brimstone filled his little nostrils as the huge, monstrous face of his thieving maid came into view overhead, nearly knocking him over. He looked down to see that he was, in fact, standing on her giant palm, its enormous swirls and grooves glistening with sweat under his feet. Not trusting his senses, his eyes traveled up once more, gazing at the impossibly-sized smile in front of him before moving up, past nostrils big enough to swallow him whole, and finally to her eyes, emerald pools he could easily lose himself in.


“Lionel! Close your robes in front of a lady, you little rapscallion!” She laughed, her eyes flicking downward as a wicked grin curled over her lips before blowing the match out, engulfing him in complete darkness once more.


He screamed at the top of his little lungs, fear and confusion driving his little nervous system far beyond its intended limits.


“Quiet!” she hissed, bringing the tip of her pinky finger down against his body to press him into her palm. “Or I’ll smush you flat!”


For once in his overly-privileged life, Lionel Shaw did just as he was told, and shut up.


“Good, better,” Sally said with an almost affectionate stroke of her finger. “Now do enjoy the ride. Don’t think I haven’t seen you staring.”


Lionel felt himself pressed between her finger and thumb, doing his best not to groan in discomfort as she effortlessly manhandled him. But whatever pain he felt was alleviated when he found himself pressed into a soft, warm, and yielding canyon of her skin. The smell of her perfume was overwhelming, permeating his senses as he heard, or rather felt, her giant heartbeat envelop his body. He felt himself go warm all over when he realized where he must be. For the first time since this ordeal began, he found himself not absolutely hating it.


In the darkness of the kitchen, Sally smiled down as she felt her miniature boss squirm between the cleavage she’d so often caught him admiring. Using her exceptional night vision, she made her way to the ice box in the adjacent room to pour a glass of milk before making her way to her master’s quarters upstairs.


Lionel was equal parts scared and aroused as his little body was pressed between Sally’s soft globes of silky skin. This was the last place he’d expected find himself only minutes ago, after hearing unusual noises downstairs and setting off to investigate. As to what his future held, he had no idea. At his size, if his housemaid had wanted to do away with him, she certainly could have without a second thought. The fact that he was still alive was a good sign, he thought, as he ran his little hands along the crevasse that held him securely. After a moment he felt himself being jostled and then squeezed tightly, the breasts he’d once admired unabashedly now threatening to grind him into paste against the body of his giant captor. 


Sally made sure to let her chest sway heavily as she jogged up the many steps to Lionel’s bedroom, relishing the new might she had over someone with so much power. She let herself through the door into his chambers, astonished at its size and sumptuousness. Even though it was surrounded by the biggest mansion she could’ve ever imagined, she still whistled through her teeth at the sight of it. A lamp burned on the far side near the bed, its dim light only hinting at the richness of the mahogany walls and velvet draperies that filled the place. As a scullery maid, she’d only ever washed dishes, done laundry, or cleaned the lavatories. The grand rooms of the estate were off-limits to someone of her station. Seeing the lavish interior of Lionel’s living space for the first time reminded her of just how wealthy and powerful he truly was. She made her way over to the four poster bed, setting down the glass she was carrying on the nightstand before reaching into the front of her dress and plucking her tiny man from her bosom.


“This one room is three times the size of the home I grew up in! With seven siblings, no less,” she said as she set him on the edge of his bed. “Though I’d imagine to you it looks a fair sight bigger now, hmm?” She laughed as she began the arduous process of undressing herself.


Lionel’s little eyes bugged out as he watched his servant begin to disrobe, her hands deftly undoing her bodice, nimble fingers unbuttoning the multitude of buttons running down the front to reveal a simple white scoop neck blouse beneath. She looked over at him and laughed at his agog little face.


“What’s the matter? You had so much to say when you were threatening me. Where’s all that tough talk now?” She sighed as she let the restrictive garment fall to the floor, reaching around to untie the bows that held her skirts in place.


“M-Ms. Griffiths, I… I…”


“No need to stand on formality, Lionel. Call me Sally.” She let her skirts drop, revealing a loose pair of cotton bloomers covering her bottom half from her waist down to her knees. Her boots clacked on the polished floor as she stepped out of her skirts, kicking them away before standing with her hands on her hips, looking down in amusement at her shrunken boss.


“Sally,” he said, after a pause where he’d struggled to find his voice, both from the terror of the situation he found himself in, and also awe from the stunning sight before him.


“Yes, Lionel?” she asked, shaking her mane of blonde hair so that it laid neatly behind her shoulders, her ample chest swaying ponderously against the thin fabric of her blouse.


“Wh-what… what are you… are you…”


She laughed. “What am I going to do with you?”


He just nodded.


“Well,” she said as she moved closer to the bed, “that’s entirely up to you. But I’ll tell you what’s going to happen first.” She turned, bending at her waist until her giant, cotton-covered ass hung over him like a huge, sexy moon. With a private smile, she shook her butt over him before scooting back and spreading her legs so that she sat on the edge of the bed behind him, the twin hillocks of her thighs rising on either side of his tiny body. “First, I’m going to get out of these boots. My feet are bloody killing me!”


Lionel slowly turned to face her just as she bent over him to untie her bootlaces, nearly falling backwards off the bed as her giant body suddenly loomed over him. He could feel the enormous heat from her giant sex just in front of him, so close he could reach out to touch it if he wished. But though he was tempted, he didn’t dare. The acrid smell of feet that had been in leather boots all day wafted up as she let one boot, then the other, fall to the floor with a clatter. Her hands came up next to her, supporting her as she scooted back along his plush bedsheets, her legs sliding past him on either side until he was between the gargantuan pillars of her feet.


“Ah, much better. Now, where were we?” she asked playfully as she purposefully let her feet sway over him precipitously.


He looked up and gulped, his lips moving with no audible words able to escape them.


“Oh, right. You were being your usual, eloquent self.”


With a broad smile on her face, Sally bent her knees outward, twisting her feet until her toes pointed at the edge of the bed, the walls of her arches surrounding him on either side. She softly brought them together over his helpless form, trapping him gently between her sweaty soles before drawing up her knees and sliding him towards her.


Lionel couldn’t believe it when he saw the enormous, fleshy walls of his servant’s feet begin to close in on him inexorably. Instinctively he put his little arms to either side of him, trying to stop the tons of female feet from surely crushing him like a bug. But though his arms folded against his body almost instantly, he was surprised by the care she took to carefully hold him without instantly pulverizing him. He was only trapped in darkness for a moment before she released him, trapping him in a wall formed by her body, legs and feet. She smiled down at him.


“Still want to call the police?” she asked quietly.


He shook his head ‘no’ while imagining a team of bobbies breaking through the door and taking her away in handcuffs.


“Good,” she said with a yawn. “Oh, excuse me! Someone insisted I be up early today to make sure his shoes were nice and shiny before he started his day. He only needed a dozen pairs done so that he could pick one at his fancy when he got dressed.” Her hand came up, fingers resting against her chin. “I wonder who that could’ve been,” she said with a grin.


Lionel blushed furiously, eliciting another giggle from her.


“This bed is so comfortable, though!” Her hands rubbed against the silky fabric on either side of her. “If it was mine I’d never leave it!”


Sally’s head disappeared from his view as she threw her body back against the plushness of her master’s bed.


“Oh, but I’d get hungry eventually, wouldn’t I?” She sat up and looked down at him with a cocked eyebrow. “I’d need someone to bring me a nice little piece of candy to lick and suck on.” With a grin she looked down at him in mock surprise as if just noticing him there, reaching down and plucking him from the bed between her finger and thumb. “Such a fancy wrapper this one has,” she squealed as the fingers from her other hand tore away the gossamer fabric of the tiny robe he wore, leaving him naked in her grasp.


He squirmed with all of his strength in her grip, little hands pushing ineffectually against her fingernails as her face rushed towards him, her tongue extended. When the great, fleshy pink muscle pressed against his body, he cried out, his open mouth instantly filling with her thick saliva.


“Mmm, what a salty little treat!” she exclaimed, bringing him back for another series of wet licks. “Yum!”


Without warning she pressed his little head between her puckered lips, a fingertip pushing against his naked backside until he was half inside her mouth. Her lips wrapped around him, his legs kicking free on the outside, little feet striking against the plush red softness that held him firmly. Inside the hot, humid cave of her mouth he felt her tongue slide wetly over his face, licking away to her heart’s content as he struggled to breathe in her dank air without having to swallow gallons of her spit. A deep hum vibrated his entire body, rattling him, but also making him very aware of how his tiny cock felt pressed against her plush bottom lip. A blush of arousal, heavily tinged in shame, washed over his tiny body as he felt himself rocking against her lips for more of her devilishly pleasurable friction.


Sally’s lips curled into a smile over his body, a rush of power flowing through her from head to toe, making several tingly stops at her erogenous zones along the way. Her hardening nipples raked against the rough fabric of her top as she felt a raw heat rising between her legs, so arousing was the casual strength she flexed easily over this powerful man, this titan of industry — now reduced to a mere toy, a speck whose life she held between her lips. A thrill went up her spine when she felt him scream into her dark abyss. With a moan she slowly sucked him all the way inside her mouth.


Lionel felt his ears pop as he passed between the powerful ring of muscle that had been holding him and into the wet cave of her mouth. He landed with a splash onto her huge tongue, his hands and knees sinking into the soft layer of tastebuds, signaling her body to begin secreting even more saliva. The unthinkably large, pink serpent batted him around in the thick darkness, pushing him against the smooth boulders of her teeth before pressing him against the roof of her mouth. Any pleasure he’d felt when his crotch was pressed against her lip was long gone, his tiny body battered and buffeted on all sides as she treated him with the indifferent care one would give a piece of hard candy. He let himself go limp, no longer trying to fight this titan’s impossibly large body, succumbing to her obvious power. Just as he was about to pass out he felt cool air hit his face as she spat him out into her hand.


She laughed at the way his little body flopped comically onto his palm, her brow furrowing in mild concern until she saw his chest rising and falling. 


“I’m going to give you a few minutes to collect yourself, little Lionel,” she said softly, her cheeks rosy with a simmering arousal that lay low in her tummy. She scooted around until her head was resting on the bank of goosedown pillows that were pushed up against the headboard. With her free hand she pulled off her blouse and bloomers until she lay naked on her master’s bed, wriggling her ass against the soft sheets as she settled into the yielding mattress. Bringing her hand down, she rolled his tiny body onto the flat plane of her stomach just above the soft, rounded pit of her bellybutton. With a sigh she brought her hands up behind her head of golden hair and looked down at him curiously.


“I’m not a monster, you know,” she said quietly. “A monster would’ve stomped you flat when you threatened to call the police over the theft of your third best set of silver — a set of silver that could literally lift an entire family out of poverty for the rest of their lives.”


Lionel lay on her soft abdomen, rising and falling with each of her breaths as he quietly listened to her words.


“A monster…,” she took in a deep, faltering breath before sighing. “A real monster, would kick that same family out of their dingy little flat less than a week before Christmas, putting them out onto the street because of two late payments to the monster’s bank that already has millions of pounds sterling just sitting in its vaults. That kind of monster never even knows the names of the families whose lives he changes so drastically with just a stroke of his pen. To him, they’re merely figures on a ledger, amongst countless ledgers — men, women and children reduced to nothing but scribbles on so many pieces of paper.”


A silence settled in the room. Feeling a better physically, Lionel sat up on her belly, straining to see her face over the swell of her giant breasts.


“So if I’m not a monster, then what am I?” She let out a little laugh, cutting the dread in the air with its light, tinkling music. “I am just a girl, who, one day, found that she had an extraordinary ability to… shrink things.” Her hand came down and gently picked up her little master, setting him down onto the soft slope between her breasts so that she could see him better. “Now, for a man such as yourself, it may come as some surprise to find out that this ability, unlike so many other extraordinary abilities, does not lead to great wealth, or fame.” She shook her head as she looked away thoughtfully. “No, in fact, it’s something that I’ve had to keep hidden from almost everyone my entire life, knowing that no one would understand.”


Something inside of Lionel moved almost imperceptibly. Even if she had been toying with him for at least the past hour, he did not feel anger towards this woman on whose more than ample chest he currently rested upon. He didn’t feel pity, either, just curiosity.


“What is it you want from me, Ms. Grifiths?” he asked softly, standing atop her with all the pride he could muster to look her in the eyes.


Sally,” she said with a smile.


“Sally,” he sighed. “What is it you want from me, Sally?”


She laughed, bouncing him from his perch and down the soft slope of her breast. He reached out, little fingers scrabbling without purchase against her smooth, pale skin until he was finally able to dig into the pink, spongy skin of her nipple to keep from falling onto the bed. The huge mitt of her hand came atop him, crushing him against her tit as she moaned out in pleasure.


“Erm…” she bit her lip, the dying embers of her arousal now stoked to a small flame from his tiny touch. “You can keep doing that if you’d like.” She raised an eyebrow. “You’re a numbers man, right? Might increase your odds of survival, you know.”


He clung to her nipple, feeling it harden against his body as he lay there paralyzed in terror.


“Well?” she blurted out, her finger against his back, grinding him in slow circle along her sensitive skin.


Lionel snapped out of his stupor, using his entire little body to try to pleasure her nipple as best he could. While he couldn’t be sure whether or not she was serious about it being beneficial to his survival, he figured he might as well play it safe. Besides, he’d lost count of the number of times he’d fantasized about what her nipples looked like under her clothes, and now here he was pressed against one of them, big as life. He felt his tiny cock stir between his legs as he was ground into it relentlessly. If this was how he was going to meet his maker, he at least wanted to do so with a smile on his face.


Sally moaned out, feeling her pussy clench as she watched the richest man in London, only half an inch tall and naked, passionately make love to her nipple. He wasn’t an unattractive man, after all, even if she did find him to be a repellant person. And while he may have caused her pain in the past, there was nothing that he could do to hurt her anymore, not like this. While one hand pressed him to her chest, the other slid down her body, the backs of her fingers trailing down her tummy and along the hair on her pubis until they found the wetness between her legs. She sat up with a start, a bolt of white hot lightning arcing between the little man at her breast and the fingers that played over her engorged lips and clitoris. Her job always kept her so busy, oftentimes occupying her from before sunrise to after sunset, that she hadn’t known the touch of a man in months, much less had time to take care of her own needs herself. Her lustful hunger combined with the fantastic feeling of power she felt over her tiny employer, propelled her to heights of ecstasy that had been hitherto unknown.


He felt himself break out into a hot sweat as she continued to use him like a toy, his wriggling little body giving her just the stimulation she needed to get herself off. As he slid around, sandwiched between her finger and nipple, all he could do was hang on, little fingers digging into her uneven pink skin. His tiny cock was as hard as it had ever been, pushing against her with each thrust of his hips. He gasped as he felt his little shaft slide into something hot and wet, one of her milk ducts lubed with her hot sweat. With a sharp cry he redoubled his efforts, humping away passionately as her fingers down below began to propel her to the peak of her arousal.


She came first, her giant body bucking beneath him as she did her best to stifle her cries of passion, lest she draw more attention from Mrs. Taylor. But her quiet vocalizations did nothing to quench the fires that burst forth from her body. Her hand cupped around her little lover, squeezing him so tightly against her that flashing stars filled his vision. He held on tightly as he felt his own body begin to shudder, emptying his miniature load into the milk duct he’d been so fervently fucking. He had no need to be quiet, and cried out with all his might as he slumped forward against her nipple.


Sally lay panting, her hips rocking slightly against her hand for a few more moments before she was forced to pull it away in tortuous agony. Her hand at her breast let go as well, leaving Lionel stuck to her rising and falling nipple as she ran her fingers though her dampened hair.


“Wow,” she said with a strong exhale, nearly blowing him from his perch. “Oh, sorry, little one,” she said as she picked him up gently to plop him down on her glistening tummy. She reached over to the table near the bed to grab the still cool glass of milk, taking a long drink before wiping her lips with the back of her hand.


“Yeah,” he said finally. “Now what?”


“Whatever do you mean, Lionel?” she asked softly.


“Are you going to kill me now, or did I do a good enough job?”


She laughed, bouncing him around her slick belly. “You thought I was serious?”


He raised himself up on his elbows. “Weren’t you?”


“No!” She shook her head. “Weren’t you listening when I told you I wasn’t a monster?”


“Yes, but—“


“I’m not going to kill you, Lionel. In fact, I’m going to grow you back to your normal size. But I have a few… requests that you have to follow if you want to stay full-sized.”


Lionel stood up, careful not to slip on her sweat-slicked skin as he slowly walked up her body and into the valley between her breasts.


“Sounds more like demands, then,” he said with as much of a winning smile as he could muster as her face came into view.


“Do you want to be your regular size, or not?”


“Yes, sorry,” he said as he sat down between her tits.


“Right. Don’t confuse my kindness with affection, little man,” she said before finishing the last of the milk. “Now, I want more money for my work, of course.”


“What?” he said in surprise. “What work?”


“My work. As your maid, of course,” she said simply.


“Why would you stay? I’ll give you whatever you want if you just change me back.”


“So I can keep an eye on you, of course. To make sure you keep the promises you’re about to make.”


He shook his head. “You’re full of surprises, Ms. Griffiths. What are your other demands?”


“I want you to pay everyone else on your staff more as well. We can go over the exact figures later, of course.”


Lionel shook his head, the businessman in him knowing that he had no room to negotiate. “Fine. Anything else?”


“I want you to start a charity for disadvantaged families.”


“You want what?!” He stood up in surprise, nearly charging up towards her face before he remembered the situation he was in.


“You heard me.” Her finger came up to gently push against his body. “I could make you even smaller, you know. Fancy yourself the size of a flea? Or maybe a flea to a flea, if you catch my meaning?” She held up her finger and thumb, holding them so that they very nearly touched.


He shuddered, and shook his head. “N-no. No. I’ll do as you say.”


“Lionel, my dear, you can’t afford not to,” she said with a giggle.