- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Don't know what it is, but something about Kawakami really inspires me to write her as a giantess.

“Ugh! What a day,” Sadayo Kawakami said as she stepped into her small apartment. Leaving her bag and shoes at the entrance, she lumbered like a zombie towards her room, where let herself flop down on the bed, setting the springy mattress squeaking repeatedly until it settled down. There she lay with her eyes closed until she felt a bit of movement against her right sole. “Oh, right; I almost forgot about you guys,” she said, turning her foot around to look at her sole.

The four little objects stuck fast to it might at first be mistaken for bugs or pieces of lint, but a closer look would reveal them to be three tiny human beings: Ryuji Sakamoto, Ann Takamaki, and Ren Amamiya—once her students, now her pets. How they'd come to be that size, she had no clue; she'd tried asking, but couldn't make out anything they said in those squeaky little voices of theirs. All she knew was that she'd found them on her desk a couple weeks ago and had kept them since.

Sitting upright, Kawakami held her foot in hand and pressed a thumb against her sole near them, rubbing it in circles and seeing how the ant-sized students moved along with her skin. They were squirming around, trying to get themselves unstuck from her sole, but so far each had only freed up one or two limbs.

For a minute they struggled without making progress until finally Kawakami had pity on them and peeled them off one by one, setting them down atop her big toe where they helped each other to their feet before turning to her in deference. The three of them were naked— they had been for a few days now, having lost their clothes one by one over time—with Ann meekly covering her crotch and breasts while the boys did the same their own crotches—probably hiding erections, or the aftermath of erections, if the last few times Kawakami had seen them were any indication. Had they been normal-sized, she would have been too embarrassed to even look at them like this, but as things stood she saw them as something less than human, and their nakedness barely even registered for her.

Kawakami was content to simply look at them for now, idly splaying and curling her toes by turn to see them tumble around and try to keep their balance. A small amusement, but one that helped her feel like she had some control over her life.

“Alright,” she said after a while, “on your knees and kiss.” Immediately the trio did as she said, kneeling atop her toe to plant their lips upon its salty skin. Though she couldn't even feel them there, still it set her toe all a-tingle and made it curl up—just a nudge, but that nudge almost sufficed to throw them off.

“Good. Now grab on.”

Once the trio clung fearfully to the grooves of her toe print, Kawakami straightened out her legs. She took off her clothes, leaving just her underwear on, then turned her foot back around to find two of her students dangling precariously from it. A simple wiggle of her toe sufficed to send them falling to land on her lower belly, just above her panties' waistband. Only Ren was still on her toe, and him she plucked up and held between her fingertips, their flesh encasing him even as she rolled him around in there.

Kawakami focused on him for a bit before turning her attention to Ann and Ryuji. The two cringed and curled up preemptively as her other hand floated closer, only for her fingers to come down behind them and slide into her panties to hold up the waistband. “Get in,” she said, and they obeyed, walking into the tented panties towards the tangle of thick brown hairs at her crotch.

As soon as they were in, Kawakami let her waistband snap against them and briefly enjoyed the feeling of them squirming between it and her skin. It took them a minute to finally wriggle on through, crawling deeper into her panties.

“Go on now; you know what to do.”

She held them in her focus a for a minute as they crawled blindly in her bush, blindly searching for her womanhood, before turning her focus elsewhere. It would probably be a while before they got to their destination, but in its own way that was part of the fun.

Turning her focus back to Ren, she let him drop onto her palm, where he landed face down and lay still until she nudged him over to find his shaft standing fully erect, just as expected. The young teacher smiled to see him blush and scramble to cover himself up, then gently moved his arms aside and pressed down on him.

Sliding her finger up and down his body, she liked to think she could his member down there, but if she did, it was subtle enough it might only be her imagination. After a few passes she lifted her finger just enough to see him, then set it down again and repeated the process, each time finding him more taken by pleasure until he was squirming in her hand and humping the air whenever her finger wasn't there to hump against.

It was then that Kawakami finally felt first one, then the other of her little pets reach her lips down there. At the same time that she reached down to push them deeper into herself, she also brought Ren to her face, opening her mouth and letting her hot breath wash over him as she began panting in pleasure. While little Ren beat himself off furiously on her palm, Ann and Ryuji fought for their lives against vaginal contractions that only forced them deeper into Kawakami's smooth, slippery tunnel. Then she stuck out her tongue and buried Ren under it, licking him up and down while her other hand spread open her pussy so the kids wouldn't suffocate inside.

She was all ready to cum but knew the two bugs wouldn't be enough to get her there, so she took matters into her own hands and chased after them with her fingers, pinning each under a fingertip and crudely rubbing them against herself to finally bring herself to a screaming climax.

As her pleasure subsided, she pulled her hand back out, with Ann and Ryuji held fast to her fingers by a coating of cum, and wiped them off into her navel, then felt around her mouth with her tongue until she found Ren and spit him out, them setting him down with his friends.

With one last contented sigh she closed her eyes and dozed off, letting the day's exhaustion carry her to sleep while in the three kids did the same, falling asleep in their teacher's bellybutton where her body fluids fixed them in place.