- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Series: None

Author's Chapter Notes:

A boy gets swallowed and eaten alive unknowingly by the girl of his dreams.

It was the middle of June in Southwestern Florida. Hot weather, no school, and not a care in the world. It was the perfect time for leisure and relaxation and almost everyone was taking advantage of it. Having just finished my sophomore year of high school I wanted to enjoy it too. I was always a more introverted kid in school but still knew the places where everyone would hang out. One of these places was the local diner. Our town was one of the smaller ones in Florida and because of this, not many fast-food joints were present there. This was one of the only joints there and was insanely popular just because of this. Everyone hung out here, especially in the summertime. And today I hoped to do the same. I headed there on my way home from work and saw that it was already decently packed. The place was filled with hoards chatty high schoolers of whom I did and didn’t know. I got in line for the register and recognized the girl ahead of me. It was Cassidy. I’d always had a huge crush on Cassidy but knew that she was way out of my league. Nervously, I tapped on her shoulder, and she jumped back in surprise. She turned towards me and calmed down when she saw it was me. “Oh, thank god it’s just you” she said with a reluctant sigh. “Yep, just me...” I said with a nervous laugh. She was almost twice my height and had to look down just to see me. She laughed and told me not to startle her like that and then proceeded to ask me how I’ve been. I replied to her by saying I’ve been good and that we should maybe eat here together since we’re both already here. She bit her lip when I said this. My stomach churned with anxiety when I saw it. She was gonna reject me I just knew it; I was no more than a wimpy little nerd to that girl, and she would reject me for sure. But surprisingly, she didn’t. She sighed and said “yea why the hell not I guess” before holding my hand tightly and making me blush a little. “But you’re the one that’s paying” she said with a mischievous laugh. I was a little low on money and had only brought ten bucks with me but reluctantly, I still agreed. 
 
She jumped up into the air with a cheery grin. “Thank you! Thank you!” She said with cheer in her voice. I knew that she was taking advantage of me but honestly, I didn’t really care. We ordered our food together and the total came out as just under ten dollars. She kissed my cheek as soon as I’d paid for it. I blushed intensely when she did so. She saw me blushing a giggled a bit. “Oh please, stop being shy!” She said with a playful nudge. “Ok, Ok, fine!” I said with a nervous chuckle. “Good, now let's go find a seat!” She said while grabbing my arm and dragging me away from the register. She sat us down at an empty booth and leaned into whisper something. “I’m really thirsty right now, you mind getting me a drink?” She said with as calm of voice she could. “Yea sure what drink do ya want?” I said quietly in response. “Surprise me!” She said before licking her lips and twirling her hair in a seductive manner. I nodded in obedience and headed over towards the pop machine. There was no line for it, and I found this odd, but still chose to use it anyway. I went up to the machine and clicked the button I thought turned it on. I ended up being wrong though. A flash of red lightening came from within the machine and my eyes snapped shut as a weird feeling filled my stomach. I tried opening them back up but they remained shut as the world around me began to fizzle and change. This went on for several seconds before a bright flash filled my eyes and I was jolted awake. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing though... 
 
Around me stood rows upon rows of massive cans of pop, coke, and sprite. I nearly puked with anxiety just seeing it. There was a glass seal in front of me and looking through it I knew instantly where I was. I had somehow been shrunken down and thrown into the pop machine without anyone noticing. I began to run around in a panic when I realized this. In all honesty I should have just stayed still though. After running for a short minute, I slipped and found that my legs were now stuck in one of the machines many cans. Furiously, I tried to wriggle myself free but only just made it worse for myself. That weird feeling filled my stomach again and I shrunk down more to an even smaller size. I screamed as I fell into the fizzling brown ocean below me. It was cold and icy but somehow still a liquid. I was about to try banging on the can when I heard something that I dreaded to hear. Pounding footsteps got closer and closer and I knew that someone was approaching the machine. That someone was Cassidy. She’d grown impatient in waiting for me and decided to just go and get the drink herself. I didn’t know that it was her but I still felt that I was being watched. The machine was organized like a vending machine with four rows of drinks and each drink having its own corresponding number. The drink I was in was labeled 3C and sadly for me that was the exact one Cassidy picked. I fell down as I felt the can being pushed forward. The can tilted down and then plunged over the edge and into the pit below the machine. Waves of coke splashed around everywhere when this happened and I knew that the drink had dropped. 
 
Bubbles fizzed around me as I felt an arm grasp my can tightly. I was lifted up and out from the machine and without a second thought was exposed to Cassidy as she flipped the cans top open. She obviously didn’t see me but I recognized her face by looking through the crack. Her perfect white skin, her long salivating tongue, her gorgeous brown hair. She was about to take her first sip when suddenly, she stopped herself and turned towards the girl behind her. “Yo Jessie have you seen Brandon around?” I flinched when she mentioned my name. She was looking for me and there was nothing I could do to notify her. That’s when I remembered that my phone was in my pocket. Carefully, I pulled my phone out and dialed her number. I heard her phone ring as it sat dormant in her pocket. She reached down and pulled it out with her free hand and then answered the call. “Hello?” She said in a voice that echoed powerfully both inside and outside the can. The reception for me was horrible and her voice was so loud that I couldn’t even say a word. Aggravated, she hung up the phone before letting out an exasperated sigh. “Another stupid dude I guess” she said before putting her phone back away in her pocket. I tried calling her again but was stopped when the can was tilted forward. Startled by the sudden movement, I dropped my phone and listened as its circuits sizzled in the bubbling brown goo. There went my last chance of communication and it couldn’t have gone at a worse time. Pissed off by my sudden disappearance, Cassidy turned her attention towards the can and smiled a snarky little grin. “Well at least I get to enjoy my drink still” she said in an almost mocking tone. It almost seemed like she knew I was in there, but that obviously couldn’t have been the case. 
 
She was just angry and thirsty and before I knew it had already sat herself down. Still filled with rage from my sudden disappearance, she tightened her grip on the can and tilted it down towards her gaping maw. I looked threw the crack in the cans opening and screamed when I saw her salivating lips approaching me. Those rosy red lips which I had dreamed of kissing were now seen as a monster to me. She brought the can up towards her mouth until the opening had connected with her lips. The brown sizzling liquid began to pour down towards her mouth and without any way to resist, I was pulled in with it. Her mouth was incredibly wet and soggy. Yellowish white teeth dotted the floor and ceiling and her behemoth of a tongue laid down at rest. I fell right onto her tongue and heard her lips click as they processed the yummy flavor. I was only in there for a second but still had a good chance to look around. Despite her prettiness, her dental hygiene was rather poor. Sure, her teeth weren’t all yellow and gross but they weren’t completely white either. I saw crumbs from her last meal stuck in between them and was able to conclude that she had eaten tacos. The lettuce and shell crumbs between her teeth made that obvious to me. I was about to make a break for it towards her mouth when suddenly, the painful stench of minty bubblegum breath came springing towards me. I fell to the ground with the sheer amount of power that it had. She really was preparing to kiss me and had put the gum in her mouth to prove it. I so desperately wanted to just get back to normal and smooch her but knew that was now impossible. Her lips closed in front of me and I heard a loud GULP as I let myself go and slide down her dry awaiting throat. 
 
This was the end for me. I always wanted to be close to Cassidy but never expected to get close to her like this. Her dry esophagus became soaked with delicious bubbling coke as I slowly slid my way down. I somehow didn’t even feel hurt or tired but hoped that her acidic stomach would put me out of my misery. And thankfully, it ended up doing just that. I fell down towards it and was able to hear it grumbling and growling even as I slid down her long, narrowing throat. The descent down her throat felt slow and painful but the deathly fate beneath me soon inevitably arrived. A loud suction noise rang around me as her throat spit me out and into the sizzling depths of her gaseous guts. At first the acid didn’t even seem to hurt. The coke splashed down around me and created steam within the chamber but that’s all that really happened. But that’s when I felt it. My clothes were melting off. In only a few seconds, my outfit had degraded down to nothing and I was left butt naked in the depths of Cassidy’s stomach. Bubbles sprayed out from her gut and into her throat but I wasn’t lucky enough to be in one of them. I heard a loud “UHHHHHHHUUUUUURRRRPPPPP!” above me and knew that she had burped. The sheer power of her burp was enough to make me fall over. My face fell down into the bubbling acids and the wall of her stomach was the last thing I would see before everything around me went black. I would get pissed out by her a few hours later in the bathroom but by then all that will be left of me would be small traces of blood and skin. Cassidy had won. She got her revenge for my disobedience towards her and was now satisfied with the results. I just hope that the next guy that crosses her path doesn’t meet this same deadly fate that I did… 

Chapter End Notes:

Story is written by and property of wealthypop.