- Text Size +

            Patty awoke sweaty and dazed. She looked around and scanned her body as her memories flooded back. She remembered finding the village at the edge of her forest, her rampage where she crushed all the tiny buildings and swooped up the fleeing townsfolk and sending them to their graves deep in her bowels. As this part of her memory came back, her stomach rumbled and she let out a small burp accompanied by a fart. She grinned as details of people running frantically away from her 200 feet stature, being crushed under her feet, or struggling in her mouth only to slide down into her slimy esophagus resurfaced in her mind. These mental images aroused Patty and she felt her temperature rising and her womanhood oozing with pleasure. She looked down and saw her pussy dripping with precum. She lowered her left hand and plunged her fingers into her vagina. A wave of pleasure flooded her brain only to be stopped by a sense of curiosity as her finger felt a solid object. She rummaged her fingers around her vagina and felt that the object was tube like which encouraged her to grab it and pull it out. She looked down and saw that she pulled out a clock tower or what’s left of it anyways. Despite being covered in a thick creamy layer of cum, Patty was able to discern that the tower was ripped from its foundation and had extensive cracks running along its surface. Then Patty remembered that she was rampaging through the town until a sorceress came flying from out of nowhere and challenged her. Her name was Nava or something and she claimed that she was the town’s “mother” and ordered Patty to stop. Patty remembered laughing at the sorceress’ request and grabbed the annoying pipsqueak sorceress. As Patty brought her prey close to her mouth, she suddenly felt a warm blast striking her pelvis. Apparently, the sorceress manifested a fireball and shot it at Patty’s pussy. Enraged, Patty flung the sorcerer into the town’s clock tower with so much force that it created a shockwave. Seeing that the shockwave knocked out the sorcerer, Patty raised her right foot to squash the tiny pest, but she didn’t.


            Why? Patty remembered that the fireball not only singed her pubic hair but also made her extremely wet. It has been almost a decade since Patty last had sex with another giant and during those past years, Patty could only resort to her hand for self-pleasure. After all, what creature had the courage or means to satisfy a one hundred feet tall tomboy giantess with muscles and abs so well defined that it could cut diamonds? Therefore, instead of stomping the sorcerer to dust, Patty lowered her pelvis and slowly inserted the clocktower into her yearning womanhood, thinking that if her cum didn’t drown the magical bitch then her vaginal contractions would definitely crush her. What’s more, what better form of embarrassment is there than to use one’s enemy as a sex toy? As the top of the clocktower slid in Patty’s vagina, it scratched her G spot which sent a shockwave of ecstasy throughout Patty’s entire body. So strong was the sensation of being penetrated again that Patty lost her footing and toppled down, wrenching the clocktower from its foundation in the process. As Patty laid on her back, she pushed the tower further in and her hungry pussy swallowed it up as precum gushed out. As the tower came into impact with her cervix, Patty's vagina muscles convulsed to the max and her cervix burst open with a tsunami of steamy and creamy cum which flooded the town. The immense pleasure of the orgasm overwhelmed Patty’s brain and she passed out.

            After relishing in her memories, Patty realized that it was already evening. Unwilling to walk all the way back to her abode in the forest, Patty just laid back and decided to sleep in the middle of the desolated town. Usually, Patty wouldn’t be so exposed outside her home since it left her sensitive regions vulnerable to attack, but she relished in presiding her naked, pristine body over the tinies and honestly what entity can possibly harm her? When compared to the tinies she devoured, Patty was an indestructible goddess. Patty stretched out her arms and legs exposing her gaping pussy and voluptuous breasts to make herself comfortable unaware of the remaining townsfolk scurrying around amidst the ruins. As she began dozing off, she lowered her left hand to massage her clit and pinched her right nipple with her right hand sending her mind to sleep accompanied by pleasure. As Patty slept, she was unaware of the tiny passenger that awoke in the depths of her womanhood.