- Text Size +

Morrigan’s heart literally skipped a beat when she heard the words of the inch-tall man next to her.


“You WHAT?!” she practically squealed as she sat up next to Lazarus in bed, an instant flush rising up her chest to her lightly freckled cheeks.


He attempted to sit up and explain himself, but was, of course, still magically stuck to the pillow the giant redhead had so recently had beneath her.


“No…erm, what I meant was—“


“Ohhhh nonono,” Morrigan said, her smile stretching from ear to ear as she sat up, once again towering over her tiny lover as she bent over him, sticking her bare ass up in the air behind her. Her pale breasts swayed heavily above him in the lacy black top as she bounced up and down excitedly on her knees. “You said it, you said you loved me and you meant it. No take-backs, mister,” she said with a playful wink, looking down at him with a renewed hunger.


“Erm, will you unstick me, please? So we can talk,” he asked plainly, his mind racing to come up with just the right thing to say to cover his slip.


“Hmm, ‘kay,” she complied, lowering the pad of her index finger to cover his body underneath the warm swirl of her fingerprint. “But you’d better not try to run away now that you’ve confessed your true feelings for me. In fact, I may never let you out of my sight ever again.”


Lazarus squirmed under the witch’s finger, a little ashamed to realize just how much he enjoyed being beneath even this small part of her. He cleared his throat, his gaze traveling from the soft valley of her cleavage that hung over him, up to her piercing blue eyes.


“Erm…,”


“You were saying something, lover?” she said expectantly, raising her ginger eyebrows.


“Morrigan,” he said slowly, thoughtfully.


She swooned at the sound of him saying her name, an electric thrill running from her head down her spine and spreading warmly throughout her loins. Of course she had heard him say her name plenty of times before this, but this was the first time she’d heard it since he’d told her that he loved her and really meant it. She knew that all of her controlling spells had been stripped from him, and that his words and actions were completely his own and out of her control. Whatever he said now were his true and honest feelings, and he’d said he LOVED her! Morrigan’s schoolgirl crush blossomed within her into a fat, bulbous flower, each petal dripping with sickeningly syrupy passion. 


“You love me,” she whispered breathily, her thoughts spilling out aloud into the thick air between them.


He looked up uneasily into her blown out pupils and swallowed hard. “Y-yes. I mean, I’m quite fond of you, and we’ve certainly had a lot of fun together. But I’m a married man, and I love my wife very much. Even though her and I have decided to open up our sex lives now that we’ve both discovered just how hot it is when I’m small, I’m still loyal…”


Morrigan’s eyes glazed over, barely half hearing the words that were pouring out of the little man beneath her finger. Something about how he loved Ember with his whole heart and as her husband he was devoted to her completely. However, he’d really enjoyed the time Morrigan and he had spent alone together, and that made his feelings for her complex and blahblahblah… She smiled and nodded like she knew she should, gently moving her finger atop him as she slyly tried to make his little cock hard under her touch. After all, it couldn’t have been a coincidence that he’d told her he loved her right after she’d given him a powerful orgasm. The little man under her fingertip continued to speak earnestly as her fantasies carried her further and further away from reality.


Mrs. Morrigan Trevelyan, she thought dreamily, imagining how she’d look on her wedding day next to Lazarus, so handsome himself in his crisp, white tuxedo. Unlike Ember, I’ll be happy to take his last name as my own! She’s so ungrateful! A vision of her new dream groom standing as a miniature man on their wedding cake, taking the place of the usual topper, made her laugh aloud, causing her to cover her mouth with her free hand. Snapping out of her reverie if only briefly, she looked down to see him staring up at her as if he’d just asked her a question.


“Oh, sorry! What was that you said?” she asked with a soft giggle.


“I said, ‘do you understand?’” he asked with a slight look of concern, trying his damndest to keep from being aroused from her ministrations.


“Yes. Yes, of course.” She nodded with utmost confidence, not knowing at all what she was agreeing to.


“Awesome, I’m so glad. Thank you for understanding, and agreeing to do what I’ve asked,” he said with obvious relief. “You’re amazing.”


He thinks I’m amazing!!! Her stomach exploded into a million butterflies.


Lazarus smiled up at her as an awkward silence gradually settled between the two.


“Well?” he asked, finally.


“‘Well’ what?” she blinked.


“Aren’t you going to clean me up and take me downstairs like you said you would?” he asked, his smile faltering.


“Take you downstairs for what?” she said with honest confusion.


“So I can see Ember…? Like we talked about…” 


“Oh!” Her brow furrowed as she thought about what he’d said. “Oh.” Maybe he just wants to break the news about our love to her in person, she thought, keeping the spark of her fantasy alive. “Let’s get you cleaned up, then.”


She brought her thumb down and pinched his little body gently between it and her finger, lifting him from the pillow and carrying him into the bathroom. Her eyes looked over somewhat guiltily at the discarded wad of black fabric just outside the shower as she walked past and over to the vanity where she placed the little man into basin of one of the side-by-side sinks. A smile lit up her face while she adjusted the water before stopping up the drain, remembering how she’d earlier enchanted her saliva to heal him. As the water began to pool at his tiny feet, she said a silent spell to herself, reaching down to dip a finger into her still very much aroused pussy to draw out a few pearls of her newly magically rejuvenating wetness. 


“A special bath… for my special man,” she said with a grin, swirling her creamy finger into his bathwater and imbuing it with her power, as well as something a little extra. “Clean yourself up while I’m gone, ‘kay? But don’t dawdle cos I won’t be long.”


Lazarus lurched back in the waist high water as she dropped an oversized bar of soap into the sink right next to him before disappearing over the rim as she walked away. The tap above his head shut off magically when the bath was just deep enough for him to stand and bathe himself. As he rubbed his hands over the giant soap to work up a lather, the unmistakable scent of Morrigan’s pussy filled the air, the very water he stood in thick with her aroma. He just smiled and shook his head, knowing that he was going to come out of there smelling like her and not totally hating the idea.


Morrigan scooped up her hostess’ discarded panties before returning to the disheveled bedroom and tossing them in the hamper. The logical part of her mind knew that whatever feelings Lazarus had for her would not change the simple fact that he and  Ember were both very much in love with, and devoted to, each other. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and Morrigan’s definitely wanted Lazarus all to herself. After moving the straps of the lingerie top she was wearing down her shoulders, she peeled it down over her thick ass and stepped out of it, turning her head to look over her shoulder, admiring her naked self in Ember’s full-length mirror. How could he ever turn this down? she asked herself as she grabbed two big handfuls of her prodigious bottom before letting her cheeks clap back together.


Her hands raised as the sound of her voice filled the quiet room, her magic incantations cleaning up the mess as if it had never existed. She frowned as she watched the bed make itself, already missing the feeling of her little man beneath her writhing body, under her ass and between her legs. Even if she didn’t leave the house with Lazarus today, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he would be hers to keep; she just had to be patient. In the meantime, it was the least she could do to clean up the mess she’d made. After all, even if she did want to steal her friend’s husband, it didn’t mean she was a literal homewrecker.


Another few flicks from her hands found the dirt and grime lift from her body as best she could without an actual shower. She ran her fingers through her long red hair, grabbing a hair tie from the dresser to put it up in a ponytail. With another spell she opened a portal to her own bedroom, reaching in with her hands and opening her dresser there to pull out her favourite pair of leggings and her most flattering sports bra. As she squeezed herself into the skintight clothing, she finished her magical cleaning by making sure the shower was scrubbed fresh, erasing any hint of her activities upstairs that morning. With a blink, a pair of low crew socks and her best running shoes appeared on her feet, completing her outfit and bringing an end to her chores.


Lazarus was relaxing in the warm, fragrant waters of his enchanted healing bath when Morrigan strode back into the bathroom, quickly coming into view over the edge of the sink. He looked up at her with a smile, his eyes traveling down to admire the way her activewear stretched across the great landscape of her supple curves.


She blushed as she felt his little eyes upon her, loving the way his admiring glances instantly made her feel so incredibly desirable. “All clean, my dirty boy?” she asked with a naughty wink, subtly giving her chest a few unnecessary shakes as she reached down into the sink to grab him. With her free hand she grabbed a clean hand towel from a rack nearby, dropping him into the soft fabric as she carefully used her fingertips to dry him off.


“Mmm, Morr,” came his voice, barely audible through the relatively thick fabric that surrounded him. “This might be the nicest you’ve ever been to me.”


She blushed hard, thinking of how, in her unbridled passion, she’d nearly crushed him to death under her titanic pussy and ass. “I-it wan’t all bad, was it?” she asked nervously as she unfolded the towel so that just his head poked out. “This morning. Your time with me, I mean. Seemed like you enjoyed some bits of it quite a lot.” She smiled down at him bashfully.


“I wasn’t complaining,” he said with a wide smile, smoothing back his mussed hair with his palms as he looked up at her, leaning back against the soft fabric that surrounded him. The bath had loosened him up, and the vulnerable look that played across her oversized face made it very easy for him to share his feelings with her, maybe too much so. “You’re so beautiful, Morrigan. It’s been such a privilege to be shoved up against every bit of your giant, sexy body.” He thought about his time spent with all three horny witches. “A man could get used to a life like this,” he sighed happily.


Morrigan felt her heart leap into her throat, certain he was talking about a future spent with her and only her. She looked down at him with more love and adoration than she’d ever shown anyone before, the feelings that swirled inside of her making her almost want to devour him in her passion.


“Oh, Laz, I’d love that,” she murmured softly, opening the towel around him and pinching her fingers around his body gently once more. She brought him to her face, her humid breath washing over him as she pressed him softly to her plush lips. “I want you so fucking bad,” she whispered.


Not waiting for a response, she brought his little body down, rubbing him in rough circles over the smooth fabric covering her left nipple until it awoke, rising up like an undersea volcano as it strained against the tight elastic of the sports bra. She moaned out, stroking him along her right breast until a similar eruption occurred, making her bite her lip to keep from crying out. Her hand moved with a mind of its own, dragging him down along the silky, toned skin of her bare midriff and back along the waistband of her leggings until it plunged him over the fabric-covered crevasse of her comparatively gargantuan ass. Her breath came in uneven gasps as she rubbed him along her crack, her butt clenching around him unconsciously while she rocked forward onto her tiptoes.


Morrigan briefly thought about pulling back her waistband and simply dropping his helpless body underneath her tight leggings and into the fleshy canyon of her hungry ass cheeks, trapping him there while she went out on her jog. She’d just tell Ember that Caitlyn had taken her tiny husband before she had a chance to stop her, and by the time the raven-haired witch had determined the real truth she’d be long gone. A moan escaped her lips as she shook her head, knowing that there were too many potential flaws with that plan, no matter how good it sounded in her head. But her own arousal, as well as the feelings of pleasure she felt from the little man in her grasp, made rational thought as difficult as ever.


Lazarus was rock hard as the sexy redhead kneaded him along her massive curves. Even though they were covered, his own body couldn’t help but respond to hers, both of their feelings of arousal rising higher with each pass. With his arms pinned to his sides by her huge fingers, he only had the sensations of her body sliding over his exposed little cock, but that was enough to drive him wild with desire. He gasped as she bent over, raising her butt up in the air as she brought him down her thighs to rub him along the humid furnace between her legs. In just the past several hours he’d spent enough time in that vicinity to know that she was powerfully aroused, only the thin layer of moisture-wicking fabric preventing him from being thoroughly drenched by her wetness. He groaned out as he felt his cock twitch against the covered curves of her soaked labia.


“E-e-enouuuuugh,” she moaned reluctantly, feeling herself once again begin to get carried away by the perfect little man pressed against her needy pussy. Both her own passion as well as the feelings she felt emanating from him made it almost impossible to pull him away. “Enough,” she finally said with more conviction than she felt as she brought him around to her face again. “That’s enough. For now, anyway. I told you I’d take you back to Ember, didn’t I? And, as you know, I’m a woman of my word.” She smiled as she carried him out of the bathroom and towards the locked door to the bedroom.


Lazarus lay panting in her grip, knowing she wasn’t wrong, but hating that she’d chosen that moment to do the right thing. Of course he could always command her to continue rubbing him along her most sensitive spots, but in his heart he knew she was doing what was best. Besides, he really did miss his wife. He just nodded thoughtfully as he watched Morrigan undo the lock and step out onto the landing.


“Aw,” she said frowning down at him. “Don’t worry, my itty bitty love. We’ll be together again soon enough, I promise. Now do your best to behave while I take you downstairs.” She used her free hand to pinch and pull at the front edge of her sports bra, bringing her huge cleavage into view. “Or don’t, actually, if you please.”  With a smile she dropped him inside, sealing him up into the warm softness between her breasts before jogging happily down the stairs.


Downstairs, the still-nude Ember had used the time she was supposed to have been cleaning to instead tap into the pleasure felt by her husband the entire time he’d been up there with Morrigan, and had worked herself up into quite the lather. Though she’d already cum several times, the recent full-body rubs upstairs had reignited her passions, and she now found herself on her sadly near-ruined sofa, two fingers plunged deep into her pussy while her thumb flicked rhythmically across her throbbing clit. Her other hand kneaded her breast as she licked and sucked at her own nipple, her sweaty, naked body writhing atop the cushion as she soaked it with a fresh gush of her juices. She moaned as she felt another orgasm begin to bubble to the surface.


At the sound of Morrigan’s voice at the top of the stairs Ember sat up in panic, terrified of being caught by both of them like this. Quickly gathering her wits, she jumped to her feet and rapidly cast all of the cleaning spells she knew, the sound of Morrigan’s clomping feet growing ever closer. With a flick of her wrist she magically reached into her closet and grabbed a robe, pulling it over her very sensitive skin just as her friend’s running shoes came into view. Looking around, she knew that the room was still a mess, but hoping it would be enough to avoid raising suspicion. Blowing an errant strand of hair out of her eyes, she walked across the room to meet the two interlopers.


“Heeeyyyyy,” Ember said with a forced casualness, resting her hand on the back of a nearby chair. “What have you two been up to? No good, I’d reckon,” she smiled toothily, looking the redheaded witch up and down before furrowing her brow. “Oi, did you forget to bring him down? You had one job, Morr!” she chuckled. 


Morrigan blushed, glancing down at her top, causing Ember to raise her eyebrow and take a few steps forward with her hands outstretched.


“After last night I know you won’t mind if feel you up a little,” Ember said with a wink as she pulled back Morrigan’s top to reveal her tiny husband pinned between the giant tits within.


“Hey babe,” he said as the enormous visage of his wife came into view, a guilty look plainly evident even on such a small face.


“Enjoying yourself, are you?” Ember said, shaking her head.


“Erm—“


“Don’t answer!” she said with a giggle, reaching into the sports bra to pluck him up. Ember’s face was just inches from Morrigan’s as she raised her green eyes to look up into friend’s blue ones. “Thanks for holding onto him, Morr,” she whispered. “Hope he wasn’t too much trouble.”


Morrigan watched as Ember stepped back and set Lazarus onto the floor between them. “No, no trouble at all. Quite the opposite, actually,” she said, glancing down at the little man before looking around the living room, her eyes settling on the fresh squirt stains on the sofa that the hasty cleaning failed to completely erase. The corner of her lip curled into a knowing grin. “Looks like you kept yourself busy while we were gone, eh?” she asked with a faintly raised eyebrow.


Lazarus looked up at his wife, his view leaving him unable to see her expression, but clearly picturing it when her heard a familiar tone in her voice.


“Ah, yeah, I suppose,” she said ruefully, desperate to change the subject. She looked down over her chest, locking eyes with Lazarus, her own guilt broadcast on her rosy face. “Well, what’s say we get you back to normal, hmm?” she asked her little husband. “I’m sure you must be tired of being our little toy man by now.”


He looked up between the two giantesses, thinking for a moment before opening his mouth to speak up in protest.


“Yeah, time to grow up, Laz.” Morrigan said with a laugh, cutting him off. “I’m going to take off on a run anyways. Gotta keep things tight, you know?” She reached around and gave her own behind a swat.


Ember laughed before beginning the spell to undo Lazarus’ shrinking. It was different from the spell she’d used to grow him to six inches, as she wanted to completely strip away any magic relating to his size rather than adding another layer on top of it. She didn’t get to be the powerful witch that she was by casting sloppy spells, after all. Both women stepped back as the miniature man began to expand beneath them, quickly rising up past their waists and chests. But even at this comparatively small size they could see that the shape of his body had changed somehow, with powerful, chiseled muscles replacing the modest ones he’d spent countless hours working on at the gym. They looked up at his face as it rose past theirs, shocked when it kept going up and up, finally stopping almost a foot higher than it should have.


Lazarus looked down at himself in confusion, his new 7’2” height causing him a bit of vertigo from his new perspective on the world. He raised his hands, eyes traveling up his muscular arms, his fingertips running curiously over his rippling chest and abs. Glancing up, he quickly ducked down as he saw how much closer he was than usual to the ceiling. Finally he lowered his gaze until he saw both witches’ wide-eyed stares while they themselves looked him up and down.


“Ha ha, very funny, Em,” he said as he shook his head down at his wife. But the look on her face told him that what had happened was no joke, and certainly not on purpose. He glanced over to see Morrigan’s jaw literally hanging open as she unabashedly admired his generously muscled physique, her eyes lowering to look at the enhanced manhood between his legs. “Em?” he asked with concern, his hands instinctively covering his crotch from the redhead’s gaze. “What’s wrong? Why am I like this?” Even his voice had a different timbre, with slightly more bass and resonance than before.


“I-I don’t know,” she stammered, mentally dissecting her spell to find the error that caused her husband to grow into his current, god-like stature. But no matter how she turned it over in her head, none of it made sense. “Hang on, let me try something.”


Lazarus gasped as he shrunk down to minuscule size, lost in the deep pile of his suddenly disturbingly giant carpet. Looking down, he could see that his muscles had returned to normal, though he was now too small to even be seen by the women towering above him. When he looked up he couldn’t even recognize them, much less his living room, all of it just a mass of jumbled, distorted shapes. He nearly screamed out in existential terror when he found himself shooting upwards again, back to his increased height and newly chiseled body.


Ember shook her head, hating the unfamiliar feeling of helplessness as she struggled to understand what was happening. “I can’t… It’s either you’re microscopic and normal, or like… like this.” She raised her eyes to truly take in the sight of what her husband had become, her body instantly beginning to tingle with arousal as she saw the way he now towered over her completely. Though she was used to him being taller than her, the way he so casually dominated her petite frame simply by existing next to her gave her feelings she’d never had before. She’d recently spent so much time being so much more powerful than him, that to see him like this, so big and so strong, literally made her weak in the knees. Her arousal was only heightened by being left unable to touch herself after being interrupted just a few minutes ago.


“How am I going to work like this, Em?” Lazarus said exasperatedly, gesturing down to his relatively huge body. “Bloody wonderful private detective I’m gonna be, lumbering around like some great big ogre.” He shook his head and sighed. “Not that there aren’t some perfectly fine ogre detectives out there. I happen to know a few. Nice blokes, mostly.” He shook his head again, trying to stay on track. “You understand! I’m going to have to buy all new clothes! And what will my mates say?”


But his wife was barely listening, her mind torn between trying to figure out what was going on and admiring the amazing physical specimen that Lazarus had become. She felt her nipples stiffen under the soft fabric of her robe.


Morrigan just stood next to both of them, gaping at Lazarus’ body while her hands clenched and unclenched rhythmically at her sides. Like Ember, she was used to having the upper hand in all of her physical relationships, especially lately with her shrunken crush beneath her. But to see him so large and powerful like this… her pussy pulsed with excitement. She so desperately wanted to touch him, to run her fingers over his newly broad shoulders and chest, down the muscled ridges of his abdomen to wrap her hands around his… his… No, she thought, her inner angel nearly drowned out in the raging tempest of hormones that flooded her body at the awesome sight before her. Don’t.


“I have to go,” Morrigan announced too loudly, her cheeks and chest flush with arousal as she backed away from the couple. “Erm, walk me to the door, Laz?” I want to tell you something privately.”


Lazarus nodded, taking tentative, awkward steps in his new body while Ember stood in place, both wanting to scale the mountain of a man that her husband had become, and needing to figure out just where her magic had failed. In the end, logic prevailed, and she just watched as he and Morrigan both moved towards the exit.


Morrigan stood with her back to the door, looking up with dark, hungry eyes as the oversized Laz approached her. Her hand extended, a finger curling out in a come-hither movement until he’d bent over to hear what she had to say. He yelped in surprise as her hand came around the back of his head and pulled him down even further into a steamy kiss. Morrigan channeled all the love and passion she felt for her crush into her lips and tongue as they caressed and explored his surprised, but quickly receptive, mouth. She moaned against him, her hot breath permeating his own before suddenly breaking away, a cool gust of air brushing against his face from the open door she left in her wake.


He opened his eyes to see her already halfway down the street, her red ponytail bouncing with each stride as her soft ass cheeks swelled up and down pleasingly beneath the tight fabric of her leggings. Reaching over to grab the doorknob, he unwittingly locked eyes with the gnome next door who just happened to be out at the moment mowing his overgrown lawn. The gnome’s eyes bugged out at the sight of his suddenly giant neighbor filling the doorway with his mighty body. Lazarus squinted, his other hand raising in a clenched fist before he quickly slammed the door shut.


“WooOOOooooo,” Ember said in a singsong voice, smiling at her husband’s bewildered face as he turned to step back into the room. Of course she trusted him with all her heart, she wouldn’t have even thought about marrying him otherwise. No matter what happened, she knew that he was hers just as much as she was his, and that bond would never truly be broken, certainly not by some ditzy sadist who just happened to be able to nicely fill out a pair of leggings.


But Lazarus felt more conflicted than he ever had in his life. He loved and was married to Ember, of course, his mind and body completely devoted to being her husband. That was never in doubt. But Morrigan made him feel things that he wasn’t quite ready to admit to himself, stirrings that, while they didn’t threaten to break the bonds of his marriage, certainly caused them to bend more than he’d previously thought possible. It was that look that was plastered on his face as he walked back into the room.


“Aww, wittew Mowwigan, pwease don’t go,” Ember teased in a mocking baby voice, taking a few steps towards her hulking husband. “I wwuuuuvvvv you.”


“Knock it off,” he said softly, bringing his hand back to rub the spot where Morrigan had threaded her fingers through his hair.


Ember magicked away her robe, making tight, red booty shorts appear on her body. Her hands came up, lifting and squeezing together her big, perky tits as she jiggled them up and down playfully. She could feel the heat between her legs growing with each step she took towards her hunk of a husband.


“I can’t live without you, Morrigan,” she said, a little less playfulness creeping into the edges of her voice as she continued to tease him. “Let’s run away together and leave that bitch Ember behind.“ Her nose wrinkled as she got closer to him. “Gods, you even smell like her p—“


Enough!” he said and thought strongly, a serious command that had no joking behind it whatsoever.


Ember froze where she stood, her mouth open, but unable to produce any sound. She looked up at him with confusion, a deeply crimson blush washing over her face as she quickly realized what was happening.


The bewildered expression on Lazarus’ face took a little longer to give way to one of understanding. Not being a magical being himself, it wasn’t immediately obvious to him that it was the spells that had been cast over him that had given him the ability to control his wife with just the power of his thoughts. After all, he’d only ever used this new ability on Caitlyn and Morrigan. He smiled wide when he figured it out, standing up straight to his full new height and puffing out his muscular chest.


She raised her eyebrow at him, silently biting her lip and looking up at him as if to say, “Well? Is that all you got?”


Lazarus strode over, looking down at his wife as if noticing for the first time just how beautiful she was. He circled her, not touching her, but drinking in the sight of her, frozen and vulnerable, his new stature only accentuating her petite body.


Move, he thought, pointing to the clean, but very stained, couch cushion.


Ember immediately turned and walked over to the sofa, excitement rising into her chest at the feeling of being controlled like this. Though she couldn’t look back without permission, she could sense him follow her, close enough to feel his body heat, but frustratingly out of reach from his touch. She’d never felt so submissive before, her confidence and attitude always so front and center that they dominated whatever space she was in. But now she felt so tiny and helpless in the presence of her husband, utterly unable to satisfy her overpowering desires. Ironically it was this lack of power that turned her on even more, making her pussy pulse with each mandatory step she took. When she reached the couch, she stopped, awaiting further instruction.


Lazarus stepped right behind her, careful not to poke her with the erection that was growing between his legs. While to him it looked proportional to the rest of his new body, he knew that it was definitely bigger than it had been before. He brought his face down, smiling before puckering his lips and blowing over his wife’s creamy, bare shoulders and up the back of her neck. His eyes widened as he saw her skin break out in gooseflesh, a soft moan escaping her lips from the sensation.


She wanted nothing more than to turn around and press her body up against her giant husband’s, to use him, to please him, to have him in every way she could imagine. But she was bound to the spot, unable to do anything without his wishes. Suddenly an idea with no words entered her mind, and she responded by bending over and sticking her thick ass up in the air, her arms coming down to balance her on the plush cushions. Her breath came ragged in excitement and anticipation, her holes clenching beneath the taut red fabric that just barely covered them.


His big hand came down and grabbed at the back of her shorts, ripping them from her with one quick jerk, making her cover her mouth to keep from yelling out. She shivered as she felt his large fingers caress and knead at her soft skin, wanting desperately to thrust herself back and force his touch against her dripping slit.


“Mmm, you want this, don’t you,” he purred from behind her, not asking her a question as he teased her body with his big hands. “You need it.” A wide smile spread over his face as he watched her head bob up and down as much as she could make it. “What are you prepared to give me in return for my generosity?” he asked stridently.


Ember let out a breath she’d been holding without realizing it. “Erm, ah,” she sputtered, “I’ll d-do anything you want, Laz. Anything. I’ll… do that thing with a feather that you told me you wanted to try, erm, I’ll g-give you a blowjob every night before bed and when you wake up in the morning… I’ll-I’ll cook that disgusting fish dinner you like even though you know how much I hate that it stinks up the house… I’ll tickle your—AH FUCK!”


Lazarus cut her off mid-sentence by thrusting his thick, heavy cock inside her sopping pussy, pushing her forward on the couch until her arms gave way beneath her. She’d been so worked up from her touching, her passion continuing to rise from all the teasing, that she came instantly, gripping his shaft tightly as she pressed her hot ass up against his crotch. She collapsed in an orgasmic puddle on the already ruined sofa, her little body crumbling beneath him as she writhed and moaned in pleasure.


He couldn’t help but be a little disappointed by her finishing so quickly, wanting more from her than she was clearly able to give. But he also felt more powerful than ever, his new body and magic able to get his wife off with just one stroke of his mighty dick. He leaned forward, pressing his body against her back while pushing her even further into the soft cushion, his chin resting on her shoulder. She groaned as his cock pushed as deep into her as it could go.


“I’m going upstairs to get dressed,” he whispered, his hot breath in her ear making her shudder in a small, aftershock-like orgasm.


Her pussy clenched around him desperately as he slid out of her and turned to leave the room, once again leaving her a sloppy, wet mess on the sofa.