- Text Size +

The warm, early autumn sun was low in the sky when Ember Moonstone apparated in front of her suburban house with a loud pop, setting off her neighbor’s car alarm for at least the third time that week. She didn’t mind too much, though. Served the little gnome right for inconsiderately leaving his rubbish bins blocking her driveway every Wednesday since he’d moved into the house next door six months ago. She could, of course, have magicked herself directly into her living room, or bedroom, or wherever else, but she liked the feeling of walking through the front door of the home she shared with her husband, Lazarus. They’d scrimped and saved for years, often doing without so that they could finally land their dream abode.


She smiled as she walked up the path to the door, thinking of the moment last year when her bridegroom had walked these very steps before carrying her over the threshold to begin their new lives together. Sometimes people gave her grief because she’d decided not to take his surname as her own, thinking it meant that she didn’t love him. But nothing could be further from the truth. Her smile turned to a frown as she looked over to the empty spot where Lazarus’s sedan was supposed to be. Must be working late again, she thought to herself, her mane of raven black hair waving elegantly across her shoulders as she shook her head in disappointment. Though she knew he was close to cracking the case he’d been investigating for months, she’d still half-hoped he’d be there to give her a big hug when she walked inside.


It was far too still and quiet when she entered the empty house, deepening the existential funk she’d found herself in all day. Her wizarding school’s most recent class of first year students was really trying her patience as head instructor of the dark arts. Each term brought with it a new and unique set of challenges, of course, but she swore that this lot was the dullest and least engaging group that she’d ever had the displeasure of trying to teach. With a sigh, she brought her hands up and rubbed her palms roughly over her radiantly alabaster face before collapsing back into the plushness of the living room sofa. It didn’t help that she was preoccupied with other things today, her thoughts continually drifting to the deep, dark secrets that she’d been keeping from poor Lazarus for years. Though if she was being honest with herself she’d admit that she’d been distracted by her private affairs for quite some time. But today… today was the day she’d set to finally come clean and tell him the truth. Butterflies bubbled up in her tummy as she thought about how he was certain to react, but she knew she couldn’t keep this part of herself hidden any longer.


Wine, she thought, remembering the bottle of rosé she’d put in the refrigerator this morning to chill. Wine, and then, maybe, food. But first thing’s first. She rose slowly, letting her purse slip off her shoulder and onto the sofa before she made her way upstairs to the bedroom, her mind awash with nothing but negative thoughts Is this the last time I’ll be heading up these stairs? Of course he’ll kick me out when I tell him what a freak I am. How could he not? Everyone else I’ve ever told about this ended up leaving me because of it. Why would he be any different?


Just the sight of their bed brought tears to her dark brown eyes as she remembered the sweet times her and Lazarus had shared there just that morning. A bittersweet smile graced her ruby lips, her cheeks wet with tears as she recalled his tender touches, the way his generous lovemaking made her feel like a queen… nearly, nearly, like a goddess. But still, even in those intimate moments, she wanted something more… or, more accurately, something less. 


Ember shook her head as if that would banish the thoughts that filled her head — thoughts she’d had for years in some form or another — thoughts that were coming more and more frequently despite her best efforts to keep them at bay. She imagined her husband, not at his usual imposing 6’4” height, but much, much smaller, only about an inch tall, and buried under and between the twin moons of her comparatively giant ass. The way he would squirm and struggle underneath her, pushing out against the fabric covering her butt with his little arms and legs as she ground him mercilessly against the duvet… Her face flushed at simply the idea of the incredible and yet casual power she’d have over him this way, so much bigger than him than he could ever possibly imagine. While he usually towered over her petite 5’5” frame, if she had her way she could easily envelop his whole tiny body into hers… in so many deliciously naughty ways that thinking about them too much made her head spin. All it would take is one spell that she’d been working on for years and she’d have him literally in the palm of her hand.


An emotional sigh fell out of her as she slipped off her shoes and wiggled out of her teacher’s robes until she was clad in only her bra and panties. She gasped when she peeled her underwear down, surprised at the thick string of her own sticky moisture that ran from between her legs to the large wet spot covering the front of her briefs. Of course her copious wetness shouldn’t have come as a surprise at all considering the fantasies that had been running though her mind lately — even while at work. A fresh blush reddened her pale cheeks as she flashed back to yesterday when she gave her eminently annoying class of first years a long passage to read silently to themselves. With them occupied, she’d excused herself and run off to the private staff toilets down the hall. Once there she’d locked herself in and opened her robes, rubbing herself to thoughts of Lazarus, only six inches tall and trapped in her giant pussy. Her fingers had played over her wet folds as she sat and looked down at herself, imagining him with just his head sticking out from between her lips, his little shock of reddish-brown hair slicked back and wet with her juices as they dribbled freely over his tiny face. To her chagrin she’d cum in less than a minute, letting a long stream of pee splash into the bowl as she bit her lip so hard it left a bruise to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. 


“Enough,” she said aloud to herself as she pulled her arms free of her bra straps and walked into their closet. She put on a fresh pair of panties before slipping into a tank top and a soft pair of pyjama shorts that showed off her legs in a way she knew Lazarus liked. After turning off the lights she nearly ran downstairs to the bottle waiting for her in the fridge.


Ember poured herself a generous glass of rosé before using a simple spell to start making a shepherd’s pie on the countertop behind her. As the ingredients began to assemble themselves, she used another spell to summon her phone from her purse in the other room and gave some thought to texting her husband something sweet. Her fingers tapped away at the keyboard as she sat at the dining room table, writing and then deleting several messages that just weren’t quite right. By the time she finally pressed “send” she was finished with her second generous pour and feeling fairly floaty. “Thinking of you,” with a heart emoji moved from the text entry line and into a blue conversation bubble with a little woosh sound as the wine bottle magically emptied itself into her glass. Nailed it.


Now fully put together, the pie lifted from the counter, slowly traveling over to the oven that opened to receive it. The room filled with the delicious smell of her cooking as she drained her goblet, glancing at the clock and wondering when her husband would be home. Her eyelids drooped as she leaned back in her chair, a feeling of tiredness hitting her both from the wine and from the long week she’d had. I’ll just close my eyes for a moment to rest them, was the last thing she remembered thinking before opening her eyes to see that the clock had somehow advanced almost six hours ahead. The sound of keys jingled from the other room before the front door closed with a click.


Her body was stiff as she rose and padded softly into the living room to see Lazarus turned away from her, hanging up his fedora and trenchcoat onto the hooks on the wall near the door. She waited until he’d slipped out of his holster and put it up safely in the closet before she made her move.


“Laz!” she squealed with joy as she ran up and wrapped her arms around him from behind, her hands on his chest as her cheek pressed against his back.


He laughed and brought his big hands over hers, doing his best to hug her back.


“Hello, Em. I thought you’d be asleep,” he said as he twisted around in her grasp to face her.


She buried her face into his chest, inhaling his scent deeply and sighing as she squeezed him tightly.


“I was, actually. Until some great big oaf had to make all kinds of noise trying to get into the house.” She looked up at him and smiled cheekily, so happy to see his face after such a long day.


Lazarus chuckled as he held her. “Oh yeah, that guy. Didn’t you see me telling him to take a hike?”


“Sorry, missed that part,” she said as she let him go, taking his hand in hers and leading him further in to the house. “He was probably after the delicious food I made for you. Shepherd’s pie, your favourite.”


It wasn’t until she’d led him into the kitchen that she noticed the faint, stale smell of something burnt in the air. With a frown she let go his hand, opening the cold oven to reveal the charred ghost of what was once supposed to be their dinner.


“Oh no! I must’ve been asleep when it was supposed to come out!” she wailed in dismay.


“Well at least this spell was kind enough to turn off the oven so as not to nearly burn down our kitchen, unlike that curry you tried to make a few months ago,” he said with a smile as he came over to wrap her up in a hug. “Besides, I ate already. Didn’t you get my text? I sent it right after you sent yours.”


“No,” she said guiltily as she looked at the empty bottle on the table. “Oh, now everything is ruined! And on tonight of all nights!” She pulled away from him and looked away.


“Em? What do you mean ‘tonight of all nights’? Did I forget an anniversary? Does this commemorate a meal you accidentally burnt last year, or something?”


She just shook her head and wrung her hands, not even chastising him for his lame joke.


“Come on, Em. You know you can always tell me anything.”


She held back tears as she looked up at him. “I need to talk to you, is all. Please sit?”


He looked at her in concern as he sat down at the table, not used to seeing his wife so outwardly emotional like this.


“Okay, baby. What is it?”


She took a deep breath before everything spilled out of her in a rushed jumble — her fantasies about shrinking him and sitting on him and feeling his little body squirm beneath her, that she had a spell that would make her dreams a reality, how she had tried to incorporate her interests into other relationships before him and how spectacularly they’d failed, and above all how deeply ashamed she was to have these desires and how very sorry she was for keeping this secret from him.


Lazarus just sat calmly as she explained herself, his hands folded on his lap as he nodded occasionally. When it was clear that she had said all that she had to say he simply asked, “Is that it?”


“Is that… what?” she sputtered incredulously. “Is that all you have to say? Seriously?”


“Yeah,” he said quietly, standing up and bringing her in for an embrace. Her body stiffened at his touch before she melted slightly into him.


“But, but…,” came her muffled voice from against the front of his button down shirt. “A-aren’t you mad, or freaked out, or anything? How can you be so calm about this?!”


He laughed before pulling away and looking down at her. “Oh, I was a little… concerned when I first found out. But I’ve had years to think about it, and I have to tell you that I’ve come around and am honestly kind of intrigued by the idea.”


Ember reached up and brought her hands to his chest, giving him enough of a shove that he had to take a half step back.


“Lazarus Trevelyan!” she shouted with anger bordering on a laugh. “How dare you! How dare you—“


“Keep a secret like that from you? I know, right? Who would do such a thing?”


She just shook her head, truly at a loss for words.


“You remember when we ran into your ex that night when we’d first started dating? Almost four years ago?” he asked as he sat down again.


She just nodded as she took the chair next to him.


“Nice bloke, name of Tyrell, as I recall,” he continued. “Walked with a limp. And boy, did he sure seem afraid of little old you.”


Thoughts and ideas started to string together behind Ember’s eyes, but still she just nodded.


“Mm-hm. Anyway, well, as you may know, I’m a detective, so one day soon thereafter I trailed him for a bit. Eventually I ‘ran into him’ at his local pub. I was wearing a disguise, of course. So I took the stool next to him, and after a few rounds he became very communicative. Told me everything. And I mean everything. Including how he got that limp.”


Ember’s face went beet red.


Lazarus reached down and took her hands in his. “When I first started seeing you, all my mates warned me about dating a witch. Apparently a few of them had bad experiences with magic-types. One of them, and I’m not saying who, even tried to set me up with a friendly centuaress—“


“It was Phillip, wasn’t it?” she spat. “That miserable, no good, horse-loving—“


“Ah ah, like I said, I’m not naming names,” he said, leaning in closer. “My point is, I knew there was something special about you the first time we ever met. I just… instantly felt this connection with you, this bond, this trust. I knew that I’d finally found the woman I was going to marry, even if she happened to be a witch.”


They sat quietly for a moment until she broke the silence. “Why didn’t you ever say anything?” she finally asked softly as she squeezed his hands.


“Because if you weren’t able to tell me about it yourself I figured there must be a damn good reason,” he said with kindness shining in his green eyes. “And in the grand scheme of things it didn’t really matter to me. It wasn’t a deal-breaker, and I knew that when and if you needed to tell me that you would.” Lazarus looked at her thoughtfully. “I’ve noticed you’ve been distracted lately and frankly I’m glad this was the reason. I was worried that maybe the gnome next door had finally won your heart by leaving his trash all over the place. That’s a mating call for their people, isn’t it?”


She snorted. “Well, the way he arranges those bins just so is dead sexy, not going to lie,” she quipped, her voice sounding more like herself.


He laughed, letting go of her hands and sitting back in his seat while looking at her expectantly.


“Well?” he asked, his eyebrows raised.


“Well what?” she stared back at him blankly.


“Aren’t you going to…?”


“What? Now?”


“Seriously?” he sighed. “You just said it was your deepest fantasy!”


“But you must be so tired,” she said with genuine love and compassion.


“Yes! That’s why I’m waiting for you to get it over with!” he said half-jokingly.


“Oh, is that how it is?” she asked with a crooked smile, standing up and backing away from him a few feet. “Now I just might not grow you back.” Her tone shifted as she began to recite her spell.


A look of actual concern briefly crossed his face. “Hey, wait,” he gulped as he tried to get up, but it was too late.


As Ember mumbled a long, low string of what sounded to him like gibberish, Lazarus lost control of his body as it began to tingle. Soon he started to feel lighter as he began to dwindle inside of his clothes, The collar of his dress shirt began to rise up his neck until his chin dipped inside of it, his hands following suit as they slipped inside the sleeves. He could feel his shoes leave the ground before sliding off his feet and clattering onto the linoleum below. Soon he was becoming lost in billowing fabric that smelled strongly of himself. Looking up through the collapsing hole of his collar, the last thing he saw before he was engulfed in darkness was his wife’s face, her smile growing with each passing second.


Ember couldn’t help but laugh at the look on Laz’s little face as he disappeared inside of his own clothes. She watched in amusement as the covered little bump of his body thrashed around on the chair before she unbuttoned a couple of his buttons and reached inside his shirt.


Lazarus yelped as he saw her giant, pale hand reach through the portal that had just appeared. With nowhere to run he let her wrap her palm and fingers around him and pull him into the light. He couldn’t believe just how huge she was, and just how beautiful her face looked blown up to impossible proportions. From the relative size of her he guessed that he was about six inches tall.


“W-what are you going to do to me?” he asked in awe.


“This,” she said with a smile, setting him on the cool floor in front of her foot as she stood up from her seat.


Her milky white toes raised up slowly and pushed gently against his chest, knocking him onto his back. Before he could even think to roll away her giant sole descended upon him, the thick skin moulding around his tiny body. He screamed, instinctively fearful of the tons of feminine flesh that loomed dangerously over him. But his body was pinned fast against the ground, utterly unable to move as she held him there with her foot. But after a moment he realized that she was indeed just holding him there, not crushing him flat like she obviously could so easily.


She looked down to see his arms and legs comically splayed out on either side of her foot while his body lay pinned beneath her. “You know that I would never hurt you, my love,” she said gently, rolling his little form from side to side as she spoke.


“Y-yes, of course,” he replied in his little muffled voice. “You’re just so… b-big!”


“Mmm, yeah, about that…” she said with a grin. “I’m afraid you’re actually a little too big for what I want right now. Just keep in mind, the spell makes you more resilient than you are normally. Don’t forget that. And don’t forget that I love you.”


Lazarus felt his body tingle again as the already huge plain of her foot seemed to expand all around him, pressing him even deeper into her sole. His arms and legs drew in past the edges of her foot, until his hands and feet were pinned beneath her as well. He became entombed under her hot skin, becoming completely covered until even the light around him was cut off as she stepped on him completely.


Ember felt a rush of power as she watched him shrink beneath her, finally covering all of him under her foot. She knew she couldn’t keep him there safely for too long. Even though he was less prone to damage, he still needed to breathe. Still, she loved the feeling of having this formerly big, powerful man now trapped under her so perfectly that she couldn’t see him at all. Even though she loved him far too much to ever do so, just knowing that all she had to do was put all of her weight on one foot to feel him pop under her like a grape turned her on so much.


Just when he felt like he was going to pass out she lifted her foot from him, letting him take a deep breath. But though he was able to turn his head to breathe he still felt the heat from her foot along the front of his body.


She laughed as she looked at the floor and didn’t see him there. Bending her knee, she drew up her leg so that her ankle balanced on her thigh as the bottom of her foot pointed upward. Her finger and thumb reached down, peeling his tiny body from her slightly sweaty sole. She brought him up to her face and smiled at him.


“You look pretty cute like this, Laz,” she said with a grin.


“You didn’t tell me you weren’t going to shrink my clothes along with me!” he yelled up at her, squirming between her fingertips.


“Yeah, sorry. Haven’t quite worked that bit out yet.” She sat down, setting him down on the table in front of her and resting her hand next to him. “Just be thankful that this spell is way better than my cooking.”


Lazarus walked around the tabletop, amazed at how alien his own kitchen, not to mention his wife, looked to him at this size. He estimated that he was now only about an inch tall, so small that just the thought of it was too terrifying to truly contemplate.


Her hand came up with her index finger extended, gently pushing him around a bit before pinning him onto his back once more. The pad of her finger covered his torso and legs while his head poked out just past her fingernail. His tiny hands curled around her cuticles, pulling and pushing with all of his might, but, of course, not budging her at all.


“There’s just one more thing I want to do with you tonight while you’re this size, babe,” she said. “It is late, after all, and I do love you, you know.”


He nodded and relaxed his arms, remembering that he was doing this willingly out of an immense love for his wife. The warmth of her giant digit felt good against him, almost reassuring as she gently pressed him against the table.


She smiled as she saw him nod. “Thank you for being such a good sport. I love you so much for trusting me enough to shrink and play with you. We’re going to have to do this again really soon, okay?”


“I love you too, Em,” he said, his breath slowing as his body relaxed against her touch. “I can’t wait to do this with you again when it’s not the middle of the night and we’re both exhausted.” He wrapped his arms around her fingertip in a hug.


“Mmm, yes that does sound nice,” she cooed as she picked him up again between her thumb and finger, carrying him out of the room. She walked over to the sofa, setting him down onto the soft fabric in the center of a cushion before kneeling down in front of it.


“Lay back for me, my sweet little man. And remember, you trusted me enough to do this.” She smiled as she stood back up, watching him do as he was told.


Turning around, she lined herself up over him. A flutter of anticipation resonated in her body, making her skin break out in gooseflesh at the thought of what she was about to do. With a huge grin she lowered herself onto her tiny husband, sitting down and pressing his body into the sofa with her humungous, flannel-covered ass. Her cheeks flexed over his prone, helpless little body as she brought all of her weight down atop him, the plushness of the cushion, the softness of her butt, and the protective aspects of her spell working together to keep him safe.


Lazarus had a brief moment of panic as he saw his wife’s enormous butt slowly descend upon him like a giant, sexy asteroid hurtling towards earth. He’d always admired that part of her body, but now it was coming towards him, bigger than life and hungry to swallow him up. The fabric covering her was hot, and smelled a bit of the familiar scent of her arousal. He found himself instantly unable to move as his body was forced up between her buttcheeks, but he knew she was doing her absolute best to keep him safe so he didn’t worry.


Ember clenched her butt around his little form, squeezing him with her powerful yet pliant cheeks until she felt him thrash around a bit beneath her. She moaned at the feeling of his little limbs poking at the fabric covering her sensitive skin, relishing the power she had over him. Though she planned to only keep him down there for a few moments, in her excitement she decided that he could last in there for bit longer. After all, she would be more careful than she ever was with any of her past partners, especially poor Tyrell. She loved Lazarus more than anything. Before she knew it she found herself grinding her butt against the plushness of the sofa, feeling his body slip up and down the flannel covering her behind. Her hands came down on either side of her to support her as she rocked her hips grinding herself against the soft cushion.


Lazarus wasn’t sure how long he’d been under her, but to him it was starting to feel like a lot longer than he’d been under her foot or finger. Still, there was nothing he could do but ride it out, trusting her to keep him safe. It grew hot underneath her, the scent of her arousal heightening along with that of her sweat. Every breath he took was thick with her, and those breaths became steadily less easy as she continued to ride him. He continued to poke and prod at her just to try to remind her that he was still down there. But as the air slowly dwindled around him while the pressure increased he found himself able to move less and less.


Though she could feel herself getting carried away she came up with increasingly self-serving excuses to do so. He’s fine! If he wasn’t he wouldn’t keep moving! Oh, he’s stopped moving… Maybe he just doesn’t want to bother me. Gods, this feels so good! Like a dream come true. Mmm, can’t stop… Don’t wanna stop….


The springs beneath the sofa began to creak under her weight as she increasingly became more aggressive with her gyrations. Her hands traveled to her hips, thumbs hooking themselves under her waistband, ready to peel down her shorts and grind her bare ass over his helpless little body. But without him moving she could barely even feel him in there. She began to worry that maybe he’d slipped between the sofa cushions, or even onto the floor. Without standing, she lifted herself slightly and probed around the cushion with her fingers. Nothing. She bit her lip as she moved up, digging her fingertips into her hot, sweaty crack. Finally she felt… something. An arm, maybe? She pulled him out and set him in her palm, gasping at the way he looked laying there.


His normally pale body was dark red, his eyes closed. Without hesitation she started to chant the growth spell, feeling him begin to expand in her palm. Once he reached six inches she brought him to her face, pressing her ear to his chest. She could hear his tiny heartbeat, and feel his lungs expand and contract with shallow breaths. He was alive! She almost shouted in relief, but instead brought him around so that he faced her. With pursed lips she blew into his face, smiling when he snorted and took a deep breath, his eyes blinking slowly open.


”Baby,” he groaned. “What happened?”


“Y-you… fell asleep, Laz. It’s been a long day for both of us. How about we go to bed, hmm?”


He just nodded as she carried him up the stairs to their bedroom. Though she felt guilty about almost seriously injuring him, she couldn’t wait to have him beneath her again. She’d just be more careful next time, of course. 



Chapter End Notes: