- Text Size +


Morrigan gritted her teeth, listening to the sounds of Caitlyn and Lazarus’ enthusiastic lovemaking echoing in the shower from the floor above. To think that she’d missed her own moment with the shrunken man just because she’d slept in after a long night. It’s so unfair! she thought to herself as she blew out her breath in frustration, throwing herself back against the plush cushion of the sofa.


“Mmm, sounds like they’re really enjoying themselves up there,” said Ember as she leaned over the coffee table, refilling the perturbed redhead’s teacup. “Funny that Cait’s always been the most straight-laced out of the three of us. Now listen to her.” The raven-haired witch shook her head and smiled, her eyes flicking over quickly to see her friend’s reaction.


But Morrigan wasn’t in the mood to notice any sideways glances. She squirmed in her seat, crossing her legs before bouncing her bare foot as she looked up at the ceiling like she could see exactly what was happening through the floorboards and drywall. Below the steam of her anger, she could feel another feeling burning within her: the familiar flicker of the flame she carried for her now-tiny host. Before this weekend those feelings had always remained unrequited, but now… Now she’d gotten a taste of just what she’d been missing, and her heart — but mostly other bits of her anatomy — wanted more. What she really needed, the thought that truly made her feel warm inside, was to have little Laz all to herself, just hers and hers alone. She shook her head, knowing it was an impossible dream now that everyone was awake and about.


“Yeah, I guess,” Morrigan grunted, her steely blue eyes downcast as a particularly exuberant cry rang out from upstairs.


“If I didn’t know any better I’d say he was giving her orders. You know how submissive Cait can be,” Ember said with a laugh. “He’s probably up there bossing her around, making her do whatever he wants. The nerve of that little guy!”


“Mmm-hm,” Morrigan said, only half listening. She looked over, surprised to see Ember at her side holding Caitlyn’s cleaned and pressed burgundy dress in her arms, the blonde witch’s purse dangling in one hand.


“Do me a favour, Morr, and take this up to our very vocal friend? I’m sure she’s just itching to get back to Simon, and I think her shower is running a little long, don’t you?” She held out the flowing garment. “Besides, I need to start cleaning up this place! What a mess the three of you made!” She laughed, kicking at the legs of the nearby stool that had been the center of fun the previous evening. “Probably going to have to burn this lot, honestly. And the sofa will almost certainly need to be reupholstered.”


Morrigan’s mind raced as she took the items, seeing the opportunity she’d missed reappear in front of her like an oasis in the desert. She licked her lips and smiled.


“Of course, sure, yeah yeah yeah,” she practically moaned in barely concealed excitement as she stood up quickly. “Definitely, yeah. I’ll take it up right away. Always happy to help.”


Ember’s grin was cheeky and knowing as she watched her friend run upstairs towards her prize. She’d given her little husband a sweet taste of power and control, but she knew him well enough to guess that it’d probably gone to his head pretty easily. Now it was time to knock him down a few pegs, and maybe have some fun herself in the process. She cast a simple spell, lowering herself onto the sofa on buckled knees as she felt a wave of her husband’s pleasure wash over her. Mmm, this is nice, but I can’t wait to see what Morr comes up with, she thought as her fingertips found her most delicate skin.


Morrigan’s heavy chest bounced with each bounding step she took, the smile on her face so wide she was practically laughing in happiness. The sounds of Lazarus’ and Caitlyn’s lovemaking became louder as she entered the bedroom, but she didn’t care. As soon as that selfish man-stealer walked through the door from the bathroom the fun would really begin. She tossed the dress and purse on Ember’s dresser before jumping into the couple’s soft bed. Just as she’d done the night before, she pulled Lazarus’ pillow close to her body, inhaling his scent deeply as she pressed her lips against the soft fabric. Also like the night before, one of her hands traveled down between her legs, stroking at the already wet lips of her needy pussy.


She rolled over onto her back, hugging the pillow to her chest and teasing herself as she imagined what it must be like for Ember to lay in this bed every night with the sexiest, most caring and beautiful man in the whole world. Does she have any idea how lucky she is? Morrigan had seen the way the couple looked at each other when they thought that no one else was watching, the little loving glances that gave away how much each one cared about the other. In her mind Morrigan removed Ember from the picture entirely, imagining that Lazarus could look at her the way he looked at his wife, that he could want her just as much as she’d always wanted him. A flutter ran through her belly as she thought about getting lost in Lazarus’ dreamy, green eyes, a fingertip sliding up her glistening lips and across her pulsating clit. A sudden, unbidden thought began to dispel her fantasies — her realization that this might be her only chance alone with him — but she chose to ignore it, not wanting to let any negativity sneak into her fantasy.


The horny redhead sat up from the bed, striding over to Ember’s dresser and opening drawers like they were her own. When Lazarus came out of the shower she wanted him to see her dressed up like the woman he married. She lifted out a pair of silky red panties, turning them over in her fingers as she considered putting them on. Instead she shook her head and kept looking, pulling open more drawers and rummaging through Ember’s things. Finally, in the bottom drawer, tucked under a pair of yoga pants, she found exactly what she was looking for. With a toothy smile she stood up straight, one hand holding a black, lacy strappy top, and the other the matching bottoms. She carefully put the top on, adjusting the shoulder straps to accommodate for her sightly smaller bust, before turning to look behind her in the mirror as she bent over and slid Ember’s panties up her legs. Her fingers ran under the edges of the fabric that clung to her shapely ass cheeks before she let it snap back against her skin, smiling as she admired the way she filled them out. While her toned ass may not have been quite as big as Ember’s, she was confident that she looked better in those panties than their rightful owner ever could.


“Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck,” came Caitlyn’s orgasmic voice from behind the bathroom door, followed by quiet murmurs and possibly laughter. But Morrigan had stopped listening a while ago, her thoughts wrapped up her own selfish desires. She grabbed Ember’s white terrycloth robe from a nearby hook, slipping it on over her purloined intimate underthings. Laying back down in the bed, she imagined what it would be like to welcome Laz home every night like this. Her hands traveled over the soft fabric she was wrapped in, cupping her breasts as she imagined his hulking frame filling the doorway, his shirt collar unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up, tired from a long day of pursuing justice but still happy to see her. She shook her head as reality leaked in, a part of her realizing that life would never happen like that, that Lazarus and Ember were far too deeply in love for either of them to accept Morrigan’s vision as reality.  


Morrigan thought of him again, not as a big hunk of a man who towered over her, but how she knew he was now, an inch tall and helpless to stop anyone doing anything they wanted to him. She’d already had his tiny body pressed between her legs, and stuffed into her hungry pussy as she came all over him in glorious ecstasy. Her fingers slipped inside the robe, sliding over the lacy front of her borrowed underwear. She gasped when she found it wet from her already flowing arousal.


Well, if I can’t have him as mine always, the least I can do is have him right now, she thought as her resolve began to solidify in her mind. Even if he thinks he doesn’t want me right now, he will. And if he doesn’t, I’ll… I’ll… I’ll make him! She laughed devilishly at the idea as Caitlyn opened the bathroom door, her body and hair each wrapped in a towel, her little man sitting happily in the palm of her hand.


“Oh, Morr! I didn’t expect—“ the blonde started with a surprised smile.


“No, you didn’t,” Morrigan responded coldly, quickly sitting up in bed and marching over purposefully. She gave Caitlyn an impatient look as she held out her hand to accept Lazarus, fingertips still glistening with her wetness.


“I’m s-sorry, I haven’t even dried… oh, is that my dress? And purse? Did Ember—?” 


“Yeah, they are, and she did. Then she sent me up here to give them to you so you can be on your merry way home to your fiancé,” said the redhead bluntly as she flicked her hand, magically drying Caitlyn’s hair and body instantly and dressing her in the refreshed garment, her purse strap already on her shoulder. “I’m sure he must be starting to wonder just what you’re up to, hmm? Wouldn’t want to worry him now, would you?” She smiled nastily as she wiggled her soiled fingers expectantly, her eyes laser-focused on the man in the blonde witch’s hand.


A fresh blush instantly rose to Caitlyn’s cheeks. “Yes, I-I suppose you’re right.” She moved her hand towards the impatient witch, tilting it against hers with a worried look. “Y-you’ll take him back downst—?”


“I’ll take care of him, don’t you worry,” Morrigan replied curtly, the corner of her lip pulling up in a small grin.


“O-okay then. Off you go, Laz,” Caitlyn said quietly as her eyes looked upon him with more than a little sadness.


Lazarus looked between the two giantesses, confused and worried by the awkwardly thick air between them. His nose twitched at the now familiar scent of Morrigan’s pussy emanating from her outstretched fingertips. Despite everything he still did as he was told, carefully sliding himself off onto Morrigan’s hot hand. He yelped as she folded her palm over him instantly, trapping him against her soft skin.


“Erm, okay. Bye Cait,” Morrigan said abruptly, raising her other hand in a small wave, only dropping it when the bespectacled witch disapparated with a small pop. “Fucking finally,” she groaned as she opened her palm to look hungrily at her crush. “I thought she’d never leave,” she said dismissively as she pulled open Ember’s robe, pulling the sleeve over the man in her hand before letting it fall to the floor to reveal the sexy lingerie beneath. “Hiiiiii, sweetheart,” she said to him with a giant smile. “Miss me?”


The confused little man scooted himself back away from her huge, leering face. He instantly recognized the outfit she wore as one he’d given his wife for their last anniversary. The last time he’d seen it, Ember had been sitting on his lap, underwear pulled to the side as she bounced up and down on his cock. He struggled a bit to look at another woman wearing it, trying not to compare their bodies, and definitely not trying to see the different, yet pleasurable, ways that the redhead filled out the delicate fabric. But why was she even wearing it in the first place?


“H-Hey Morr,” he said uneasily. “What’s with the getup? Did Ember lend—?” 


“Do you like it? Don’t I look amazing in it?” she asked girlishly, moving around the hand he was on so that he got a grand tour of every one of her lingerie-covered curves. She resisted the urge to simply smash him against the taut fabric stretched across her big, toned ass, instead bringing him back up to her face to cover him in a sloppy kiss.


“Erm, y-yes, you’re very attractive,” Lazarus said, deliberately looking away towards the open door. “N-now don’t you think we’d better get down—“


Morrigan’s free hand came up, magically closing the door quickly and effortlessly.


Lazarus felt his throat go dry as he heard the lock click securely in place. He looked up with wide eyes at the crazed witch. Open the door, he tried to command her with his mind.


Her brain tickled, making her laugh. “What do you think you’re doing, Laz?” She laughed as the gentle, if well-intentioned, spells tried to influence her thoughts. She swatted them away, her brow darkening as she realized just what he was doing, and why. “Wait, what are you doing? D-don’t you want to be with me?” she asked with real pain in her voice. “Why don’t you want to be with me?” she whined desperately.


“No, I mean, what? Y-yes, of course I want to be with you, it’s just…,” he fumbled as he tried to cover his failed attempt to control her mind, worried about making her mad by rejecting her. He found himself cowering in her hand as she brought her face so close that her exhale blew his hair back.


“‘Just’ what?” she asked with a sneer. “You’ve had your fun with Cait and now you’re desperate to get back to your precious wifey? Is that it?”


“N-no, I—“


“Yes! I know that’s it, don’t lie to me! What, are you going to cry for your precious mommy downstairs now like some whiny little bitch?” Giant flecks of spittle rained down on him.


“Morrigan! Control yourself! I will not be talked to that way in my own—!” 


“What about ME, Laz?” she roared. Morrigan was mad with lust and desire, not to mention years of pent up longing and frustration. Now she actually had the object of her affection all to herself and literally in the palm of her fucking hand, and THIS is how he acts? Oh, no. Oh, no no. She knew in her heart that he should not be allowed to treat her this way, to be so dismissive of her love and devotion. She knew then that he would have to be punished for acting like this, that he’d need to pay for not wanting to be with her. He would need to hurt just as much as he’d hurt her.


Morrigan’s voice shifted to a low chant as she began to sort and peel back all of the spells that surrounded the obstinate little man in her hand. She laughed bitterly at the flowery, lovey-dovey spell that Caitlyn had cast just recently, seeing the clumsy way it had modified Ember’s playful mind-control spell. Maybe his psychic suggestions would work on someone more feeble-minded, but she was too powerful of a witch to be pushed around so easily. However, as Morrigan began to poke and prod at the protection spells he was wrapped in, she became more frustrated. Since their origins were inextricably tied to the very magic that had shrunken him in the first place they proved impossible to unravel. Her brow furrowed as a wave of anger began to rise hotly in her chest.


“Dammit!” she yelled in frustration as she threw Lazarus to the carpeted floor at her feet. Though he was undamaged — Of course he fucking is, her voice echoed in her head — seeing him down there gave her an idea. Even if she couldn’t destroy his little body, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t hurt it. In fact, she knew just the spell to ensure that he would feel heightened sensations from any actions she took against him. With just a few enchanted words she made sure that what she had in store for him was really going to hurt.


Lazarus was almost dizzy with emotional whiplash from everything he’d experienced that morning. Though he’d started the day covered in his wife’s piss, it had actually led to a very sweet conversation that helped him feel closer to her than ever before. Afterwards, his experiences with Caitlyn had left him feeling more powerful than he would’ve ever thought possible at any size. But now, Morrigan was doing her damndest to make sure he felt just as small and puny as he actually was. And though he did enjoy being dominated by giant women, the thought of her true power over him made his blood run cold in his veins. Without even looking back he got up on his hands and knees and tried to scurry away under the bed in a blind panic.


An evil smile spread over Morigan’s lips as she used her big toe to roll the tiny man onto his back before she brought her foot down to pin him in place. She made sure to leave his little face between her first and second toes so that she could look into his eyes as she pressed her entire weight down atop his undersized, insignificant body.


Lazarus cried out, surprised at just how much everything hurt as the sadistic witch brought her unfathomable mass directly down on top of him. He felt like he should pop like a grape as hundreds of thousands of tonnes of woman bore down upon him, compressing his chest past the point of breaking. Though the protection spells performed admirably, Morrigan’s new incantations were proving to be just as effective.


“Aww, what’s the matter, my little darling? Don’t you want to be under me like this?” she purred sweetly.


The truth was, a part of him did want it. The more time he spent shrunken, the more he found himself enjoying being under women just like this. But the last thing he wanted to do was to admit that to this crazy, giant witch, so instead he just shook his head in stubborn pride.


“No, I don’t!” he yelled up defiantly. “How about you let me go and stop being such a giant c—!”


“Ooh, Laz. Tsk, tsk. You naughty little insect,” Morrigan chirped as she cut him off, bearing down on him even harder to squeeze all of the breath from his lungs. “That’s no way to talk to the greatest love of your life, now is it? Why don’t you tell me how much you want me instead?” She whispered several unintelligible words before lifting her foot just enough for him to take a breath.


He looked up at her expectant face from between the walls of her toes, ready to unleash a torrent of insults and abuse from deep within his very soul. But when he opened his mouth to speak he felt changed in a way that he knew was only possible with magic.


“I want… I want…,” he struggled, fighting against her powerful spell. “I w-want you to… to c-crush me harder, please. Please… m-my sweet angel. I want you to crush me harder than you ever have before.”


Morrigan laughed at the confused look on his little face, a thrill running up her spine at his words, as now she controlled not only his body, but also his mind. “Oh, my sweet little fucktoy,” she murmured as she felt heat spike between her legs. “I thought you’d never ask.”


Lazarus saw a burst of white light as the redheaded giantess lifted her other foot from the ground and let all of her weight grind him into the floor. Though she had relatively soft soles and the carpet was plush, he felt like he was on fire from the terrible friction between them. He gasped, trying in vain to draw in another breath, but quickly finding that she now controlled everything pertaining to his existence and survival. Though he tried to thrash around, he found himself utterly unable to move under her impossible bulk. And yet, behind his panic, a growing slice of his mind actually was enjoying this very much. Before he’d been shrunken, he’d never known just how erotic being a speck underneath a mountain of a woman could be. In fact, pre-shrinking, his sex life with Ember had been surprisingly vanilla in retrospect. But now he was changed, and not just from the redhead’s most recent spell, thought that certainly did help. Now, even though his pride kept him from just giving in to her, he truly did want to be dominated and controlled like the tiny mite that he was. And thanks to one of Ember’s earlier spells, Morrigan could feel only the pleasure he felt, making her want to crush him even more.


Back downstairs on the sofa, unbeknownst to Lazarus and Morrigan, a certain raven-haired witch was enjoying herself immensely as she felt her tiny husband begin to become hard under his tormentor’s giant sole. His amplified senses meant that, while he personally felt terrible agony, he was also unwittingly broadcasting the greatest pleasure he’d ever known to not only Morrigan, but also his wife. Ember grabbed one of her prodigious tits, bringing her nipple to her mouth to suck while she happily plunged a finger inside of herself. Her syrupy wetness dribbled out of her and down into her asscrack and onto the cushion below.


“Mm, someone’s enjoying himself. Pathetic little gnat,” Morrigan moaned as she began to slide her enormous foot over Lazarus’ prone body, pinning his little cock against his belly before rolling it down between his legs, then back up again. “You know, if you want me to stop, allllll you have to do is tell me so, okay? Just say the word, and all of this ends.”


He grunted as she let up just enough for him to draw in another breath, desperately wanting to tell her off in the rudest way possible. But when he opened his mouth he heard himself say, “Oh no, my dearest love. I only want to feel your crushing weight on my tiny, pathetic body. The harder you step on me the more I… l-love you.”


“Love me?” she squealed as she bounced up and down on him. “I’ve been waiting to hear you say those words for so long, Laz. Ever since the moment I first saw you, when you and Ember were only dating.”


“Wh-who?” he heard himself croak.


“Ember, you brainless little bug,” she said as she twisted her foot against him cruelly. “Your darling wife, remember? The woman you love most in the world.” She held her breath in anticipation for what he might say next.


“She doesn’t hold a candle to you, Morr,” Lazarus replied so convincingly that he worried himself. “You’ll always be the only woman for me.”


“Oh, Laz!” she blew out her breath in a euphoric giggle. Her loins burned passionately as she convinced herself that the little man beneath her spoke only the truth. “I love you so much!”


“I love you too, Morr,” he said, almost beginning to believe it himself. Waves of pleasure radiated out from his crushed little cock as she moved her monstrous foot over him, pushing it to and fro as it slid over the ridges of her sole. He turned his little head from side to side, kissing passionately at her giant toes as they flexed powerfully over his face. His memories of any life he had outside of his time under Morrigan’s giant foot began to fade as she quickly became his whole world.


Morrigan was the happiest she’d been in ages, the man she loved most in the world telling her just what she wanted to hear as she completely dominated him under her crushing foot. She slipped a hand into her borrowed black, lacy panties, moaning out when her fingers rubbed over her soaking folds. Looking down at the little face between her toes she knew she had to have him just where she needed him most.


Lazarus groaned in frustration as she lifted her foot from him and picked him up between her thumb and forefinger. “My love, why have you stopped?” He looked down at her gripping fingertips. “A-are you… are you going to crush me between your fingers? Please?” He reached down and grabbed at her thumb, desperately trying to squeeze himself against it.


She giggled at his little antics, shaking her head as she looked around the bedroom. “No, no. Calm down. I’m looking for someplace hard to grind you. Everything in here is so damn soft, and I don’t want to go downstairs…”


His little eyes lit up. “There’s a hard bench in the shower! Caitlyn stuck me to it before she rode—“


“Ah, dut dut,” she said, squeezing him harshly between the pads of her fingers. “Don’t want to hear about it,” she said dismissively as she walked towards the bathroom.


The room was still humid, the mirrors of the vanity still lightly fogged up as the couple entered the room. Lazarus couldn’t believe that he was just in here, his memories paling further in response to Morrigan’s desire not to hear about his adventures on the bench. He squirmed in her grip, loving the feeling of her crushing him, but, like her, disappointed that it wasn’t more.


Morrigan looked down at the bench, still damp from the shower. Kneeling down, she examined its cool surface, an idea forming in her head. Without a word she pressed his back against the corner of the bench so that just his head poked above the edge of the seat, his feet perpendicular to the tiled floor. She magically stuck him there, her fingertip pushing roughly against his face, neck bent so that he was looking up at her, the back of his head resting on the surface.


“Open your mouth for me, toy,” she said softly, a powerful twinge coursing through her pussy as she saw him do as he was told, his little green eyes looking up at her with powerful lust and love, just like she’d always dreamed about.


Lazarus found himself once again stuck to the bench and unable to move in the presence of a towering goddess, though beyond that the circumstances couldn’t have been more different. He watched helplessly as Morrigan bent over, her colossal ass hovering over him as she slowly peeled off her stolen panties before kicking them to the side. He wanted to reach out and touch it more than anything, but he couldn’t even squirm in the slightest. She teased him, rubbing the smooth skin of her cheeks over his helpless little body, effortlessly crushing his face against her soft butt as she sat on him. Any screams she elicited were cut off as her supple ass filled his open mouth.


Her moans echoed in the quiet shower stall while she slipped the corner of the stool between her enormous cleft, making it, and him, disappear inside the huge, pale orbs of her ass as she rubbed his upturned face along her puckered hole. But this was just a prelude, a warm up to what she really needed. Her fingertips teased her already dripping pussy as she ground him into the bench against her asshole.


His eyes adjusted as he suddenly came back out into the light, the great, pale pillars of her thighs rotating as she moved to face him. With his head stuck back he had no choice but to look up between her legs, the puffy red labia of her wet pussy framed by a fiery landing strip. He looked past the black lingerie to her freckled face, her auburn hair hanging down towards him as she looked down at him with flushed cheeks like he was her prey. She reached down with both hands and spread her lips, exposing the engorged button of her titanic clit, stiff and nearly the size of his whole body. He had a chance to really admire it as it came towards him, the way her skin folded delicately around it, how it sat atop her lips like a big, sexy crown. Before he knew it, it had filled his whole view as she lowered herself down and crushed him against it.


Morrigan moaned out when the tip of her clit pressed against her lover’s entire immobile body. She grabbed the sides of the bench, pulling herself forward and rubbing herself up and down his tiny form. Rocking her pelvis up, she slipped him slightly between her massive lips, coating him in her freely flowing juices before sliding him wetly back against her button. She shivered, loving the total control she had over his body and soul, the way she could so easily dominate him so completely with merely a thrust of her hips.


Lazarus’ little open mouth was almost instantly filled with the cruel redhead’s copious wetness, running down his throat in a flood and forcing him to swallow or risk drowning. He tried to scream, but he literally didn’t have the breath. His lungs burned, spasming within his chest as they cried out for fresh oxygen. He honestly didn’t know how he’d survive another minute, the thought of her using him like this truly terrifying him. As if reading his mind, she pulled back and looked down at him.


“Laz, my pathetic little lovebug,” she moaned, her pale, spotted thighs on either side of him. “If you want me to stop at any time, all you need to do is tell me. I need this to be okay for you, my love.”


“Eh, enhhhhh eghhhhh,” Laz moaned, unable to close his mouth.


She shook her head in annoyance and waved her hand, releasing his jaw and mouth. “Speak,” she barked.


He cleared his throat, smacking his lips as he struggled to talk. “S-sorry, my sweet and wonderful goddess. What I meant to say was, of course it’s okay! I love the way you’re crushing me with your huge pussy. The harder you crush me, the more I lo—“


Morrigan lowered herself back onto him, cutting him off as she waved her hand to keep his mouth wide open once more. She knew that he was going to have a hard time breathing like that, but she didn’t care. All she wanted was to use his shrunken body for her own selfish pleasure. The protection spells were working just fine, after all, so what did she have to worry about? Besides, he had to be punished for treating her like she was some kind of disposable commodity that he could just cast aside without a care, just like the other men in her life she’d loved. He was just an inch tall tiny man, why should he have a say in what happens to someone so much bigger and more powerful than him, much less make her beholden to his emotional whims? Where did he get off thinking he was important in any way? She shivered, feeling his joy as her wet clit ran over his tiny cock, while also feeling her own pleasure as his little rod slipped against her sensitive skin. It felt good, of course, but it was nowhere near as arousing as when she had him underfoot and was in charge of his very existence. She knew that that was what she wanted from him most of all, the feeling of total control over someone she loved so deeply, and who claimed to love her in return. With a feral groan she leaned forward, crushing him harder against the bench than she’d ever crushed him before, watching as her own juices gushed out of her and began to pool on the seat below..


A sliver of what remained of Lazarus’ mind, his last remaining glimmer of free will, cried out as the red-headed titan violently pressed herself against him, swollen pussy lips surrounding him, cutting him off completely from the outside world. The sound of Morrigan’s enormous pulse was like a steady, terrible drumbeat all around him, filling his ears even more than the inescapable deluge of her juices. They cascaded over him freely, her arousal so great that it seemed like the flow would never end. He couldn’t help but swallow it all as it dribbled past his open lips and into his body. But no amount of swallowing could ever hope to be enough to clear his throat, and he quickly felt himself drowning in the stream of her cum. His body ached in ways he’d never dreamed of in his worst nightmares, every one of his miniature cells screaming in anguish for the air he so desperately needed to survive.


Above him, Morrigan was having the exact opposite experience. She felt only the pleasure her gargantuan sex was giving the little man beneath her as she rubbed it over him, along with her own endorphins, and the mental satisfaction of having him completely under her control. In her life she’d run through a list of countless men who said they wanted her and only her, but who inevitably became scared off when she let loose her true sadistic nature. But now she had a man completely in her command who could never leave her, no matter how cruel or perverted her desires became. There was literally nothing he could do to stop her from dominating his entire being, from having complete authority over his ability to even exist. She bit her lip at the thought, so hard she felt the coppery taste of her own blood spread across her tongue. With one hand she reached down to flick at her pulsing clit as she rubbed her gushing slit over her helpless prisoner, feeling his little body begin to give way below her crushing strokes.


The corners of Lazarus’ vision began to darken as he felt himself start to break under the redhead’s impossibly punishing weight. Though his body was magically strengthened, it was no match for the grueling trials he faced from the cruel and merciless giantess as she pulverized him with her mammoth pussy. It was only the lubrication from the tide of her arousal that kept her from immediately obliterating him outright. But even then, he felt his body begin to fold under her shattering force, little bones bending and ready to snap, his tiny face threatening to cave in against the onslaught of Morrigan’s pressing folds. All the while he choked on her creamy cum, his little belly distending as he drowned beneath her.


She threw back her head and screamed, hoping that Ember heard her as she shamelessly used her husband to satisfy her darkest desires. Her pussy quivered in scrumptious anticipation as the flames of orgasm licked at her insides. She felt him break underneath her, his body and mind completely surrendered to her and her selfish needs. A fresh deluge of her wetness spilled out onto the bench in a creamy puddle as her pussy began to clench and spasm over the little man. White hot pleasure burst from inside of her as she came energetically all over poor Lazarus, finally destroying him with her impossibly powerful body.


But she didn’t stop there, as he hoped she would in the last flickers of his consciousness. No, she kept riding him, dragging her punishing pussy over his destroyed body like a weapon. Though a part of her knew she must stop, she just couldn’t bring herself to do it. Fucking him like this felt so good that she never wanted it to end. Waves and waves of her cum washed over him, spreading across the bench and running over its sides as she came so many times on top of him that she lost count. It was only when her feet started to slip in the large puddle of her juices that she slowed, and eventually stopped, a good ten minutes after she’d cum the first time. 


With a long sigh she sat back on the cool tile floor of the shower, her heart racing as her breath came in quick gasps. Stars blossomed behind her closed eyes as she leaned her head against the wall, her hands coming up to stoke at her lace-covered breasts. Her thighs trembled as she closed her legs and tucked them to her side, a pleasant, smouldering heat still radiating out from her middle. She could’ve drifted off to sleep like this, even if only for a few moments as her endorphins ebbed in her bloodstream, but something made her open her eyes. It took them a moment to focus on the ruined little form stuck to the edge of the bench, but when they did the sight of Lazarus’ mangled body took her breath away.


“Oh no. Oh, baby… oh my gods, no…,’ she whimpered as she leaned closer to get a better look at the broken man she claimed to love more than anything else in the world. Each of his limbs were bent askew, his head flopped at such an incorrect angle that at first she worried it might actually be detached from the rest of him. If she hadn’t known what he’d looked like before, she’d have no way to tell who he really was as he lay trapped against the side of the bench a ruined mess. Tears sprung to her eyes as she saw exactly what she’d done to her favourite lover, her post-orgasmic clarity finally making clear the disastrous consequences of her actions. As she looked closer she honestly couldn’t tell if he was even breathing.


She held out her hand beneath him, struggling to get out the unsticking spell through her sobs. He fell in a shambling heap into her soft palm, eliciting another round of tears from the regretful witch. She cast all of the healing spells she knew, but nothing seemed to penetrate his wrecked little body. Knowing she had to do something, and quick, she sat up and rushed back to the bedroom, setting the little man onto his marital bed, hoping that being surrounded by the rightful love of his wife would enhance the last spell she had at her disposal.


Chanting long and low in the back of her throat, she enchanted her saliva as it began to slowly fill her mouth. Leaning over the bed she let it drip slowly down upon him, coating him in her protective magic and washing away the pain and suffering she’d inflicted upon him during their time together. Her punitive spells were lifted as well, just leaving the pleasurable aspects without any of the negative effects. A tear fell from her cheek, mixing in with her spit as she covered him completely. A smile spread across her teary face as she watched his body begin to heal, ruined limbs popping back into place, his handsome face coming back together under the gooey sheen of her thick saliva. She cried out in joy when he sat up, spewing up a mix of her cum and spit out of his mouth as he worked hard to breathe, his little chest pumping as his beautifully intact lungs drew in a big gulp of air. His little hands came up and wiped away her goop from his face.


“Laz!” she exclaimed, scooping him up in her palm and covering him in relieved kisses. “Are you okay?”


He looked around for a moment in bewilderment until his eyes finally focused on her teary, freckled face. “Morrigan? What happened?” He reached out, surprised to see himself covered in sticky goo. “Wh-why are you crying?”


She shook her head, unable to explain the flood of feelings that washed over her. She was relieved, of course, but also sad to know that she’d hurt him as much as she had in her lust to conquer him completely. Part of her worried that she’d pushed him so far that there was no way he’d ever see her as anything other than a monster. But she also felt a small flicker of hope that maybe he could still be swayed to love her for real, that there still existed the possibility of a second chance with him. Her eyes flicked back and forth as she struggle to find words. “I… I’m happy that you’re okay, is all. I care about you, and now I see what that really looks like. Even if… even if you don’t feel the same way about me.”


Lazarus tried to stand up in her hand, only to fall back down onto the soft surface, still weakened from his ordeal. “Y-you think I don’t care about you, Morr?”


She sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at him sadly. “I… I know you don’t share the feelings I have for you, Laz,” she said finally.


He drew his legs up and hugged them to his chest, enjoying the feeling of her warm palm beneath him. Memories began to flood back, letting him connect the dots to understand what was happening, his investigative skills coming in handy once again. “Doesn’t mean I don’t care about you, though.” he said softly. “Even if I don’t love you like I love my wife, you’re still one of her best friends, and that means a lot. She doesn’t let people stay in her life that aren’t deserving of her care and attention, and I selfishly like to think she’s an awesome judge of character. So based on that alone it must mean that you’re a pretty good egg.”


Morrigan cried freely, tears rolling down her cheeks and splashing onto the tops of her thighs. “How can you say that after the w-way I’ve treated you today?” she sobbed.


Lazarus shook his head, running his hand along the side of her thumb as he looked up at her. “Seems like you’re going through some stuff, huh?” he said with kind, understanding eyes. “Stuff that’s deeper than me, or the place I occupy in your mind.”


She just nodded wordlessly as she looked down at her lap.


“And now… do you feel better? Like you’ve come to some kind of understanding about yourself and your feelings?”


Nodding again, she raised her eyes to meet his, blushing at the earnestness she found there. “Y-yeah, I kinda do. I just feel badly that it took almost killing you to come to these realizations.”


“Yeah,” he nodded with a smile, “I’ve heard something like that before. Good thing I know so many incredible witches.”


She smiled in spite of herself. “I hope Ember knows how lucky she is,” she said as she wiped her tears away with her other hand.


He nodded, laughing. “I keep telling her. Figure she’s bound to believe me someday.”


They shared a laugh before easing into a warm, gentle silence.


“Can I ask you something, Laz?” she asked softly, taking her shot.


“Sure.”


“Can I… make this up to you?” she asked as she bit her lip, hoping her second chance could make him love her the way she needed.


He thought about it for a moment. “She sent you up here? Ember?”


Morrigan nodded yes.


“Well then I reckon she had all this in mind. So… sure?” A little nervousness crept into his voice.


She laughed, sitting up and pulling over Lazarus’ pillow along the bed. “Welllllll… even though I did get carried away earlier, I do know how much you enjoyed me being on top of you. I could feel it.”


He blushed, nodding. “Y-yeah. That was pretty hot.”


“Soooo what if I did it more softly this time? Like guaranteed more softly. Promise.” She climbed up onto the bed and set him on his pillow, pulling it so that she towered above him on her knees. Her thighs spread as she looked down at him with a flirty smile, one giant fingertip gently sticking him to the pillowcase as she rubbed it over his tiny cock, while another teased her still throbbing clit.


He blushed as he got hard instantly beneath her.


“Ooh, I think we have a winner,” she whispered as she leaned forward and began to slowly lower herself onto him. “Just one more question,” she moaned. “Pussy or ass?”


Lazarus watched as both of her holes winked open at him, excitement rising within him as they came closer and closer. “Pussy! Erm, no, ass! I mean a—!”


Morrigan smiled wide as she brought herself down gently on top of him, rubbing him along her creamy slit before rocking her hips forward and guiding him between her soft asscheeks. The sudden jolt of pleasure she felt from beneath her made her pussy clench in aroused excitement.


Downstairs a passionate yelp rang out from the the living room.


Lazarus relaxed as the huge redhead slowly slid him over her ass, enjoying every ridge and bump of her dark, puckered skin. She bounced up and down on him, careful not to exert too much pressure as she worked her hardest to give him the best orgasm of his life .


Harder, his voice rang out inside her head.


“Oh, Laz. Are you sure?” she asked, curling down to speak to the tiny man trapped under her butt.


Harder please. Don’t worry, I trust you, came his reply.


She let herself give in to his demands, leaning forward so that her hands dug into the soft duvet as she ground her ass against the pillow. She looked around the room, practically feeling the love that lived there between the happy couple that shared it. For the first time it didn’t fill her with anger, or jealousy, but rather hope. If Ember, with all of her faults, could find someone who complemented her so perfectly, then maybe Morrigan could someday as well. And if that person wasn’t the man she’d spent so long idolizing, the man she was currently carefully crushing underneath her jiggling cheeks, then maybe that wouldn’t be the end of the world. They both deserved someone better suited for them anyway, and besides, he was already taken by a truly extraordinary witch. Still, she knew that deep down she’d never stop loving him, or wanting him to be hers. There would always be a space in her heart with his name on it, ready for him to move in and make himself at home. With a sigh, Morrigan closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure radiating out from beneath her, hoping her efforts would win him over.


Lazarus’ little cock leaked precum freely along her cleft, his moans echoing along the canyon of her ass as she drove him to new heights of ecstasy. Her spells left him feeling more pleasure than he ever had before, and it didn’t take long for her to bring him right to the edge of orgasm. He groaned as she rode him skillfully, using his feedback to bring him closer and closer to cumming without giving him the release he needed.


Finally, with an enormous smile, she brought her ass down on him hard and wiggled it from side to side, moaning out in her own orgasm when she felt him shoot his hot little load into her dark, fleshy chasm. She ground against him as they both rode the crest of their euphoria, finally bringing herself down over him and entombing him between her hot cheeks, while making sure he still had enough room to breathe.


They rested together like this for some time until she reluctantly rolled off him and laid down, pulling the pillow close to her as she snuggled against it, her fingertip running lightly over his prone body.


“Love you, Laz,” she said softly, finally truly understanding just what that meant.


“Love you too, Morr,” he said honestly, eliciting a curiously raised eyebrow from the giant redhead.