- Text Size +


Ember awoke with a splitting headache, the sour taste of old grapes filling her gaping, dry mouth. Opening her eyes, her first surprise was finding herself on the sofa, as she’d remembered passing out on the floor the night before. Her second surprise was seeing the snoring, naked figure of Morrigan between her legs, her pale, serene face resting squarely against Ember’s bare pussy. The redhead’s mouth, cheeks and chin faintly glistened with Ember’s juices in the faint morning light, leaving the witch to wonder just what her friend had tried to get up to while she slept. Shaking her head, she looked past Morrigan’s body to see Caitlyn’s pale backside curled up on the oversized, plush chair nearby. And as for her husband… well she wasn’t quite sure where he’d ended up after last night’s fun, flashes of which flickered across the cobwebbed corners of her hungover mind. She didn’t worry too much, though; while Lazarus was far from big enough to take care of himself, he was certainly strong and resilient enough to stay out of too much trouble. Or so she hoped, anyway. 


But thoughts of her missing little man fell by the wayside as another, more pressing issue arose within her: the urgent need to pee. As carefully as she could, she pulled her leg out from underneath the slumbering Morrigan, rolling her eyes as she saw a thin string of moisture stretch between her smooth thigh and the other witch’s cheek. She wiped it with her hand before padding quietly to the bathroom to relieve herself.


Lazarus opened his eyes, surprised to find his world just as dark as it had been when they were closed. He tried to move — to stretch his achy, abused body, still sore from his earlier escapades — but he found himself encased inside a soft, but very unyielding, prison of warm, wet, pussy flesh. From the smell, taste, and feel, he could tell it was his wife’s cavernous sex that he was trapped in, and for that he counted his blessings. He shuddered as he remembered being passed between Ember’s grasping canal and Morrigan’s eager mouth, thankful that he wasn’t waking up in the redheaded giantess’ belly… or worse. His pussy prison shifted suddenly, the force of gravity drawing him downward, towards the source of what little fresh air permeated the dank space. As he was rocked gently from side to side he tried his best to pull himself down, clawing slowly towards towards Ember’s entrance and, hopefully, escape.


The swaying stopped, violent sounds of hard plastic clacking against porcelain quickly transitioning to the dull roar of rushing liquid as his wife relieved herself. He carefully parted her lips from the inside, poking his head and chest out to see a great, golden torrent of piss rushing past him from above. A sudden, sympathetic muscle contraction of her powerful walls pushed him completely out of her, sending him tumbling directly into her hot stream before being knocked into the pool of rapidly spoiling water below. He landed with a little splash, a cascade of hot pee instantly pushing him under the surface as she emptied her giant bladder directly atop him. He sputtered and kicked, gallons of her hot piss blasting him in the face like a firehose and threatening to drown him as the acrid, yellow liquid filled his mouth and nose. To his great surprise, he found his surroundings illuminated by a bright, golden glow, his wife’s pale undercarriage overhead and the white bowl around him lit up like a sunny, summer day. Looking down he was shocked to see that the source of this amber light was his own, sopping wet body.


Ember’s elbows rested on her knees as she let out a long, satisfied groan, the pressure in her abdomen finally dissipating in a very satisfying way as she filled the toilet below. She’d lost count of how many glasses of wine she’d had last night, but right now they were all coming out of her, much to her immense relief. Something shifted within her, a pleasurable movement inside her pussy before a warm glow emanated from between her thighs, making her sit up in shock. Spreading her legs slightly, she scooted back on the cool seat to look down at her little husband being drenched by her flood of urine as he treaded water below her, his inch-tall body lit like he was some kind of golden god. Their eyes locked in mutual bewilderment.


“Laz?” croaked Ember as she tried to find her voice, suddenly remembering exactly where he’d ended up at the end of their colossal lovemaking session.


“Could you please stop PEEING ON ME?!” came the exasperated, echoey words from below.


She grimaced as she did her best to stop the flow, feeling her urethra burn as she tried to end his torment.


“I’m so sorry, my little love,” she called down. “It hurts too much to stop, and I don’t want a UTI. But don’t worry, I’m almost done, I promise.”


Lazarus endured several more seconds of her deluge, his eyes burning as he tried in vain to paddle away from the worst of it. Soon it was over, a couple of errant drops splashing him from above, their tinkling sound ricocheting around the smooth porcelain.


Hardly believing what was happening, she reached down into the bowl and wrapped her finger and thumb around the little man.


“Ew, Em” Lazarus said, his face crinkled as he watched tiny drops of her piss rolling off of him and onto her hand.


“What?” she said with a half smile. “They say that urine is more sterile than tap water. Besides, how many fluids have you been covered in lately? What’s one more? Oh! That’s it!” Her eyes brightened in realization as the warm light of Lazarus’s new glow played across her sleepy face.


“That’s the look you get when you’ve realized your magic has done something unexpectedly amazing. Again,” he said drolly, having seen this very expression more times than he cared to in the past few days.


“Yeah, well, erm… not my fault that I am the word’s greatest and most powerful witch,” she said with a cackle. “Just feel lucky that I’m on your side.” She gave him a gentle squeeze. “Anyway, I know why you’re lit up like a little firefly.”


He looked at her blankly.


“Welllll, since you’ve been so… intimately connected, both mentally and physically, with three magical creatures… three hot and sexy magical creatures, if I do say so…,” she smiled down at him as he shook his head and blushed in spite of himself. “Anyway, that kind of connection can cause some… interesting side effects, as you can see.”


“Like making me a human fairy light?” Lazarus asked with a reluctant smile while he looked himself over, raising his arms and spreading his fingers as he turned his hands in wonder.


She laughed. “Yep. It seems you’ve been covered in enough unique, witchy fluids to imbue you with some extra powers. This is just one physical manifestation, but there may be more we’re not aware of yet. Time will tell.”


“Will I need more golden showers to unlock these abilities?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.


“Maybe,” she said, settling back on the hard seat. “But I’m afraid I’m all tapped out. For now.”


They sat in silence for a moment until Ember spoke up.


“But, erm, w-would you mind?” she asked, shaking her head uncertainly. “A-another golden shower, I mean. Or… erm, being covered in more juices… not just mine, but Morrigan and Cait’s too?” She sighed. “I… I guess what I’m asking is, is all of this is okay? I know we’re really pushing our boundaries here, a-and I never asked your permission to… t-to share you like this, to use you, to let them use you, a-and I want to make sure—“


“Em,” Lazarus said softly, resting his glowing hands on her black thumbnail.


“—that you’re really into this, you know?” she continued on unabated, wrapped up in her own worries. “I love you so much, and I never want you to feel like—“


“EM!” he yelled, pinching the ridge of her cuticle to get her attention.


She blinked, her big brown eyes finally focusing on him.


“It’s…” His head shook as he searched for the exact right word. “Fun,” he said, finally, smiling broadly as he looked up at her reassuringly. “Sharing this with you, and now with your friends, is… amazing! And so bloody hot! I’m having pleasures that I never knew were possible, thanks to you. I don’t mind being shared as long as I get to be with you always! And I feel so safe wrapped up by your spells and your love that I…” his voice trailed off as he looked up into her eyes, shining and full of affection as she sat there nodding and smiling silently. “Uh…”


“No, no, it’s fine!” she exclaimed, blushing self-consciously. “Good, in fact! I’ve just had these moments of doubt that this was wrong, or something that you hated, and you were just too afraid to tell me. I’m so happy to know we’re on the same page, and that you’re up for all of these crazy adventures we’re having. I love you, and I’m very happy to share all of this with you while knowing that we’re still committed to each other.”


Lazarus nodded happily. “I love you, too! And yes, I’m up for anything you want! All of it!”


“‘All of it,’ you say?” she asked with a wicked grin. “Perfect.”


Before he could respond she brought him between her legs, rubbing his glowing little body over her pussy lips to wipe away the remaining pee from herself. She moaned at the raw pleasure she felt to use him this way, the physical and psychological dominance she so easily held over him, made even better because she now knew it was with his eager and enthusiastic consent. Their conversation had shifted her feelings about using him while he was shrunken, freeing her from any residual guilt about him being a toy to her when he was like this.


Lazarus instinctively tried to pull away as he saw her ponderous sex suddenly overwhelm his view, but he knew it was no use. While inwardly annoyed, he felt his little cock begin to stiffen against the warm pad of her thumb as he enjoyed the way she manipulated him effortlessly for her pleasure. He struggled in her grasp as she did with him as she wanted, coughing as a fat drop of her piss splashed over his little face.


“Well, now that I’ve wiped myself clean, let’s get you rinsed off, hmm?” She smiled as she brought him up, reaching around with her other hand to flush the toilet before walking over to the bathroom sink. “Maybe getting all those juices off you will douse the light as well. Constantly being lit up like a Christmas tree would probably be bad for your business,” she chuckled.


In the quiet stillness of the living room, Caitlyn silently gathered her things as she prepared to slip out the door unnoticed. Her nose crinkled as she sniffed her ruined panties, choosing to stuff them deep into her purse rather than trying to wear them home. She thought guiltily of her fiancé, Simon, no doubt still sleeping in the bed they shared. She’d told him not to wait up, knowing that Ember’s wine parties could sometimes stretch well into the wee hours, but nothing she would have told him could have led him to imagine what had actually happened. Nothing she would have said could have predicted the betrayal she’d participated in, acts that violated the deepest trusts they shared… while also giving her the greatest sexual pleasure she’d ever experienced.


She was wrapping her crumpled burgundy dress around herself when she heard the light notes of Ember’s laughter spill out from the darkened hallway nearby. An empty half-smile played over Caitlyn’s lips as she turned, arms moving across her half-clothed body self-consciously. The blonde’s eyes flicked down as she noticed little Lazarus reclining in his wife’s palm, a wide smile evident on his tiny face, his complete lack of clothes making his arousal evident. A fresh rush of shame washed over her as she recalled having his little body inside of her, en extra heat rising to her cheeks when her pussy clenched tightly at the memory.  She nodded at them both before she continued to dress herself.


“Caaaaaiiiiiit,” Ember whispered happily, careful not to awaken their slumbering friend nearby. Her mouth curled into a pouty frown. “Aw, leaving so soon?”


“Oh… yea, sorry,” said the librarian quietly as she adjusted her glasses. “I have, erm, lots of paperwork to catch up on, and I’m sure that Simon will start to worry about me if he wakes up and I’m still not home, so…” Her eyes looked guiltily between the couple. “B-but thank you for a lovely time. Really nice seeing you both. Great wine, as always.” She gave them a small, nervous smile as she turned to leave.


Ember shook her head, reaching out with her free hand to gently grab Caitlyn’s shoulder. The raven-haired witch looked at her friend with concerned judgement, combing her fingers gently through her blonde mane. “Before you go, why don’t you go upstairs and clean yourself up? I’ll sort out your dress so you can go home to Simon looking your best, hmm?” 


Caitlyn thought for a moment, her desire to flee clashing hard against the obvious truths about her appearance. Finally she acquiesced, her shoulders slumping as she accepted Ember’s offer. Slipping her purse onto a nearby table, Caitlyn unwrapped her wrinkled dress and handed it to her friend before turning to go upstairs.


“Mmm, Cait?” said Ember casually, seemingly as an afterthought. “Why don’t you take Laz up with you so you can both get clean together? I’ve rinsed him off, but if you ask me, he’s still a very dirty boy.” He shot her an annoyed look that she promptly ignored. “In my experience, he’s a very good helper, and apparently ‘up for anything.’” She flashed him a knowing smile as she held him out towards the naked blonde.


Caitlyn reluctantly reached out her hand, letting Ember tilt her own so that her tiny husband rolled out onto the awaiting surface. “Erm, if you’re s-sure,” she said with a gulp. The timid witch pointedly kept her eyes focused on Lazarus’ little eyes, not daring to look at the tiny hardness between his legs.


Ember nodded with a smile. “Yes, of course. Don’t want to waste water in times like these, you know? Have fun!” She turned to head towards the laundry room, waiting until she was out of earshot before she began muttering to herself in a soft, low, rhythmic chant.


Reluctantly, Caitlyn turned and made her way upstairs to the master bathroom, her pussy tingling in unbidden desire. The little man on her palm held onto her thumb, each place his body touched her seeming to shoot electricity directly to her spine. She set him on the bathroom vanity and reached for the faucet to draw him a bath in the sink despite the instructions from her hostess.


“I think Ember meant for us to shower together,” Lazarus said as he looked up at the towering blonde.


Caitlyn shook her head, but still scooped up the little man and carried him across the threshold to the shower. Though she still had major misgivings about continuing to cheat on her fiancé with another man, she somehow felt compelled to follow his suggestion. She held him at waist height as she started the water, stepping gingerly into the stream and letting it run down her back. Her free hand came up to her face, pulling off her glasses and setting them on an empty shelf.


Lazarus looked the shapely witch up and down, finally getting a good look at her giant, naked torso. Though she wasn’t nearly as top-heavy as his wife, his eyes were still drawn to the pale, pink nipples that capped the soft globes of her breasts. He longed to reach out and touch them, but she held him too far away for his limited reach.


As if reading his mind, Caitlyn brought him closer, resting her palm against the swell of one breast so that he had unfettered access to his desired prize. She squeezed out some of Ember’s flowery body wash onto her palm next to him.


“W-why don’t you help me soap up my nipples, Laz?” Caitlyn asked in confused arousal. She couldn’t understand her own actions, especially after her earlier feelings of guilt and betrayal. For some reason those feelings now merely simmered below the surface as new needs and desires flooded her mind. She watched as the inch tall man stood in up her hand, grabbing an armful of goo and spreading it across her needy nipple. It grew hard instantly under his little touch, igniting a fire in her loins that she knew would need to be attended to before they left the shower.


Lazarus was flabbergasted at how the formerly reluctant giantess now seemed to be responding to his every desire. Though he was small, his increased strength meant that he was able to pull and tug at the hard nub in his tiny hands, even squeezing it under his arm as he gave it a twist. Above him, Catilyn moaned in deep arousal. He looked down at his hard cock, just inches from her soapy nubbin and had a wicked idea.


Caitlyn bit her lip as the same naughty thought appeared in her mind. “How… how about you rub that hard little dick on my nipple,” she moaned breathlessly, surprised to hear the words coming out of her own mouth. 


He took his cock in his hand, rubbing it all over her slick areola as he thrust his hips against her rigid, but yielding skin. Now he knew that there was something more going on than met the eye. Even though he had no actual proof, his strong suspicion was that Ember’s magical hand was somehow involved. Looking up, he decided to see see just what else he could do.


“Now move me over to the other one,” Lazarus commanded, nearly falling over in shock as she instantly complied, almost pressing him against her nipple in her own excitement.


She bit her lip to keep from moaning out loudly as he rubbed his whole body against her sensitive tit. Her arousal bubbled up hotly into her chest as she watched him make love to her nipple, thoughts of Simon ripped away completely, only to be replaced by her own selfish, carnal appetites. Throwing her head back, she let out a long, deep groan, as Lazarus bit and licked at her. Suddenly her breath caught in her throat as he pulled away, a devilish grin on his flushed little face.


“L-Laz? What… what are you… why d-did you stop?” Caitlyn whined, her overpowering lust making her ache mightily for his touches.


His little giggle was wicked as he looked up at her with a twinkle in his eye.


“I want you to beg for it,” he said, scooting back in her hand.


“B-beg?” she whimpered.


“Yeah,” he said with a confidence that belied his stature. “Beg me to touch your nipple, Cait.”


“Ugghhhh, pleeeease, please Laz. Please touch me,” she whined desperately, finding herself more thirsty for his contact than ever before. “I need you to play with my nipple. Please!” Her mighty chest bounced in front of him as she pouted and pleaded.


He smiled proudly as he leaned forward and gently teased the raised edges of her pink areola with his hands. “Like this?” he asked, almost sarcastically.


Caitlyn’s body lurched forward, her pussy pulsing. “Oh gods, yes! Yes! More, please! Mmm, please!”


Lazarus rubbed his stiff cock against her, his own arousal rising as the power he held over the giant sexy woman went to his head. The same spell that allowed his pleasure to be felt by whoever touched him was now running at full steam, bringing them both to new heights. His fingertips sank into her soft skin as he pulled himself against her, rewarding her for doing as she was told. Her hand moved in a tight circle as she moaned out in satisfaction. Looking down, another idea occurred to him.


“Okay,” he called up to her. “Now put me on the floor. Time to clean those big, dirty feet.”


She groaned, wanting him to continue to stimulate her like this, but compelled to follow his directions. At least with both of my hands free I’ll be able to touch myself, she thought as she lowered him to the tiled surface near her feet before moving herself into the stream of water to rinse herself, shivering as the beads of water tapped over her sensitive nipples.


He laid onto his back on the cool surface before calling back up to her. “Now let me have some soap. Oh! And another thing: no touching yourself at any time. I’ll be the only one giving you pleasure while we’re in this shower. Is that clear?”


Caitlyn cried out. “That’s not fair, Laz! Please!” she groaned, squeezing her slippery thighs together as the water cascaded down her soft body.


“I’ll decide what’s fair,” he said as he shook his head. “Now you have your instructions. Soap, please.”


She sighed as she squeezed soap out over him before lowering her left foot directly over his body.


Lazarus moaned as he felt the weight of her giant foot descend upon him, her soft, wet sole engulfing his entire body. Now slide your foot around on top of me, he thought, almost laughing as she immediately obeyed his unspoken command.


Caitlyn moved her sole across him, letting him soap up the bottom of her huge foot. While it did feel good, it wasn’t quite the stimulation she was looking for. She was cross at the little man for denying her the touch she wanted, especially as she could feel the effects her foot was having on him as she did as he said. When another mental instruction came through from below — Harder — she was more than happy to oblige, grinding her foot so hard into him that for a brief moment she was actually concerned about crushing him. But somehow the happy feelings below her foot only increased, driving her even more mad with unrequited passion.


Below her foot, Lazarus was practically beside himself with pleasure. The soft skin of her sole slid delightfully over his hard little shaft, pushing it to and fro as the friction made him shiver in ecstasy. His indestructible body kept him safe as she ground him into the hard tile. His experiences around women so much bigger than he had made him very much enjoy being pinned beneath them, loving the power they held over him as they crushed him with their sexy bodies. He opened his arms wide, using his little hands to spread lather between Caitlyn’s enormous wet toes as they slipped past, actually trying his best to get her clean while she turned him on. 


Right foot now, came the thought from below, making her switch her foot and grind him even more mercilessly into the tile floor than before. She could feel her pussy spasm and twitch with each wave of pleasure the little man beneath her was experiencing, wanting desperately to rub herself and relieve some of the pressure building between her legs. Instead all she could do was use that pent up energy to punish him by crushing his body under her comparatively massive weight, which, thanks to Ember’s spell, turned them both on even more.


It was something of a relief when Lazarus used his mind to instruct her to remove her foot from his soapy body. She quickly clutched him up between her finger and thumb, bringing him to her flushed, desperate face as she rinsed her feet clean of soap in the shower spray.


“P-please, Laz. Please,” she begged. “My pussy is aching.” Her big, green eyes pleaded.


Lazarus looked down, thinking back to last year when he and Ember had first moved into their dream house. His wife had been so excited to see that their shower had a bench installed on the side of the stall opposite the faucet. He’d just shaken his head, not understanding why anyone would ever want to sit down whilst taking a shower. But now it all made perfect sense.


Sit, he ordered, meeting her sultry gaze. Then spread your legs for me and put me down on the bench.


Caitlyn did as she was told, her puffy, pink pussy dewey with arousal. Her breath came in short gasps, so desperate for his touch that her thighs were trembling as she set him between them. She had to fight the urge to roll her hips forward and press him against her needful slit to satisfy her selfish needs. But she somehow managed to keep herself in check, knowing that her actions were to be dictated by her tiny host and no one else, not even herself. Still, her hands grasped at the bench, her nails scratching against the smooth, wet surface.


“Let’s play a little game,” he said with a smile, thinking to himself that he’d actually been toying with her for a while now.


She looked down at him with wide eyes and nodded silently, biting her lip. 


“I’m going to wash your pussy,” he said aloud while he walked forward, taking his time as he felt her desperate gaze upon him. “While I do so I’ll be counting backwards from 120. If you get off before I reach zero then you will fail, and have to pay the price.” He reached out and touched the soft skin next to her throbbing lips, running his tiny fingertips around without ever actually touching her pussy, smiling at the way it made her squirm and shudder. “Give me some soap right here,” he said, pointing to a spot between her short blonde bush her already dripping slit. “You have two minutes to not cum. Do try not to disappoint me, I’d hate to have to punish you for being such a bad girl.”


“B-but—,” she began to protest.


“Ah, ah. No ‘buts,’” he said calmly. Soap. Now.


Caitlyn did as she was told, squeezing out a dollop of soap with shaking hands. She shivered as it ran over her sensitive folds, instantly worrying that she’d never make it to two minutes.


Starting… now. 120, 119, 118, 117, 116…


Lazarus reached forward, his little hands grabbing at the edges of her pussy lips before they ran up to massage her thick, engorged clit. He held on as she nearly threw him off, his increased strength letting him keep his grip despite her powerful jerking. His little body slid along her gash as he rode her, slick little cock just barely slipping between her puffy lips. Pulling himself up, he rubbed his face along her bulbous button, making sure to pay attention to every corner of her most responsive skin.


96, 95, 94, 93…


His insistent countdown played serenely in her head, a far cry from the jumble of emotional and physical sensations she was otherwise trying to process. She’d been getting so worked up that she almost burst the first moment he’d made contact with her, especially when she’d felt the pleasure he experienced as his tiny cock head had slipped inside of her. Her moans rang out in the enclosed area, definitely loud enough to escape and make their way downstairs. But she didn’t care anymore, her whole world was reduced the the inch long space that Laz’s body occupied as it made contact with her. Torrents of erotic delight radiated out from between her legs, making her eyes roll up as the threw her head back and screamed. A thought of her fiancé somehow made its way to the surface of her consciousness, but she quickly beat it back, preferring to think only of how she had never felt such perfect sexual fulfillment. She knew she didn’t have long, but she resisted as strongly as she could.


71, 70, 69…


While he had been keenly aware of the way he was working Caitlyn up during their shower, Lazarus hadn’t given much thought about just how hypersensitive he was himself. Of course he was devastatingly horny from all the physical contact — had been from the moment he’d started rubbing himself against her huge nipples. But as he rode the bucking giantess’ pussy he couldn’t help but notice that he was practically on the edge of cumming himself. He tried to put it out of his mind as he concentrated on making her lose their contest, his mouth nibbling at her quivering clit.


47, 46, 45…


She bit her lip, knowing she was never going to last. The struggle between the two halves of her mind made her feel like an insane person. One side was desperate to obey her little master, to keep herself from cumming so that she wouldn’t disappoint him by losing the contest. But the other… the other was ready to give in to her most basic desires, to orgasm powerfully all over the little man riding her pussy. But behind it all she thought of how Ember’s powerful magic must be shaping this entire experience, driving her crazy with desire as it pushed her to her limits. She closed her eyes, gasping when she felt his whole body slip between her greedy lips.


28, 27, 26…


Lazarus burrowed his way inside of her, massaging her crushing walls for all he was worth with his enhanced strength. His cock throbbed, leaking precum freely as his own orgasm built within him while he felt her squeezing him. He reached up, tapping his tiny fingers against her g spot as he kicked and squirmed.


11, 10, 9…


She wasn’t going to make it, she now knew that with absolute certainty. Her legs slammed shut before opening wide, her ass grinding on the wet bench as she began to feel a truly Brobdingnagian orgasm blossom within her. A final yell tore from her throat as she came forcefully over Lazarus, pushing him out of herself in a gush of hot liquid.


His shoulders crashed against the bench before he skidded across it, barely catching himself before he fell off the edge. He turned to look up and see the mountain of a woman slam herself down repeatedly onto the seat in front of him in enthusiastic bliss. Her breasts bounced up and down before looming over him as she curled her body forward, her hand crashing down next to him to support her unimaginable weight. He just lay there laughing and shaking his head.


“Disappointed!” he yelled up through cupped hands as the pale hillocks of her thighs jiggled around him, her wet, blonde hair cascading down so low that he could nearly touch it.


Her cheeks burned brightly as she struggled to catch her breath. “I’m… I’m so s-sorry Laz. I’m sorry I let you down.” Her eyes welled up, nearly in tears from the shame she felt. “What’s m-my punishment?” she asked with a worried note in her voice.


“Couldn’t even make it two minutes!” he exclaimed, standing up and walking between her legs in a little circle with his hands tucked behind his back.


Caitlyn sat up straight, her back pressed against the cold tile behind her as she rested her hands on her trembling thighs. The sound of her panting breaths and the steady flow of water the only sounds in the little stall.


“What a naughty girl, cumming on another woman’s husband!” Lazarus teased as he ran his fingertips along her smooth inner thigh, making her shudder involuntarily. “What would your fiancé have to say about any of this? Can’t imagine he’d be pleased to see me covered in your cum, would he? Such a bad girl you are.”


“No… no,” she moaned, her eyes closed as he cheeks shone bright red. Her head shook slowly from side to side.


“Does he make you cum like this, Cait? Has he ever made your pussy thrum like I have?”


“No…,” she said in a voice that was barely above a whisper.


He smiled, feeling more powerful than he ever had before. “How can a tiny man like me turn you on so much more than him?” he asked with a devilish grin. 


“Laz, stop!” she bellowed, opening her eyes to look down at him with fear and anger. “Just… give me my punishment. Please. I’ve been so bad. I know I deserve it.”


He looked up and slapped his palm against her her leg. “Easy now, Cait. Easy. You know I’m not an unreasonable man.” He paused as he sat down cross-legged between her thighs. “Your punishment is another game.”


She groaned loudly.


“Now, now, hear me out,” he said smiling. “You’ll like this one, I think. We only have one more area to clean: your ass. But there’s a catch, of course. I want you to use it to make me cum. If you can do it in under two minutes then I will never share with anyone else anything that’s happened between the two of us here in this room; no one other than Ember, of course.”


Her eyes widened. “A-and if I fail?” she asked in a small voice.


Lazarus chuckled. “If you fail, then I tell anyone and everyone who’ll listen how a one inch tall man utterly dominated and controlled you. Actually…” His eyes lit up with a deliciously terrible thought. “If you fail, I’ll… I’ll make you tell them yourself. Everyone will know just what happened here because you’re going to tell them everything.” He looked up at her with a crooked grin. “Everyone. Everything. Got it?”


Her eyes flicked back and forth as she thought through all of the implications of losing this new game. Slowly she nodded with a fearful look on her face. “I got it,” she said softly as she covered him in soap once more.


Good, he thought as laid down. Now, without any further


Wait!” she yelled.


He looked up at her and waited.


“C-can I cast a spell of my own before we start?”


He smiled as he saw just how seriously she was taking his challenge, excited to know that she was going to give her all to make him cum with her giant ass. “Yes, please,” he said, eager to see what she had in mind.


Caitlyn began a low chant of her own, hoping her magic would be as strong and helpful as Ember’s had proven to be. Slowly she smoothed Lazarus against the surface of the bench, sticking him to it as he lay with his head near the edge and his feet pointing towards her. She stood up on shaky legs, hovering the great, pale orbs of her gargantuan buttcheeks over his body as she finished up her spell.


Lazarus found himself unable to move as the blonde’s huge ass loomed above him. Her magic felt different than his wife’s, more technical and restrained, matching the casters’ personalities perfectly. He was practically vibrating in excited anticipation. 


120, 119…


Before he knew it she’d slammed her ass down hard on his little body, grinding him mercilessly against the seat. He groaned as she brought her entire weight down upon him, crushing him completely underneath her. The little rod between his legs rubbed along her colossal crack, slipping over her oversized pucker before sliding along her slippery taint. She scooted forward, rubbing his face directly upon her butthole as her hands came around behind her and squeezed the soft mounds of her cheeks over him. Her hips shook from side to side as she engulfed him completely, fucking him more forcefully than she’d ever fucked anyone before in the hope that she’d win the most important game of her life.


101, 99, 98…


Caitlyn leaned forward, her hands gripping the edge of the bench as she shifted herself to rub the smooth skin of her cheeks over his shrunken form. The pleasure radiating below her told her she was on the right track, but she knew she had to do her absolute best if she was going to make him cum. Not only was she worried about losing and having to tell everyone about how she let a tiny, speck of a man boss her around into doing such depraved acts, but the more contact she had with him the more she found herself actually worried about disappointing him. Maybe it was just a side effect of all the magic that had been cast upon him, but she had honestly began to feel real affection for Lazarus in a way she never had before. Sure, she had always liked him as her friend’s husband, but now she found herself craving his touch and approval, her mind needing his body beneath her own to feel whole. She knew that after they left this shower she was going to have to return home and settle for subpar sex with her fiancé, a thought that filled her with dismay. But while she had Lazarus all to herself she was going to make the most of it, giving the miniature dom the ride of his fucking life. Her moans rang out loudly and she didn’t care if the two witches downstairs heard. In fact, she wanted them to know just how good she felt as she rode him.


77, 76, 75…


Lazarus felt close to bursting in more ways than one as the colossal blonde crushed him with her plentiful ass. Of course he didn’t really want to make her tell on herself and ruin any important relationships, but he loved how much the very threat made her ride him that much more vigorously. Still, he wanted to hold out as long as possible to keep the tension between them, to make sure that she didn’t let up on him for even one second. Harder, you pathetic excuse for a giantess, he thought. So big and I can barely feel you on top of me. Why are you still allowing me to breathe? Indeed, the last breath her huge butt squeezed out of him was a laugh as he felt her somehow squash him even harder beneath her than before. His body’s magical resilience was all that was kept him from being a little red stain on her jiggling, pale butt. The thought of so much woman on top of him, surrounding him, doing her absolute best to destroy him, made his already impossibly hard cock even more turgid. He held himself off as long as he could, but he knew that very soon she was going to give him exactly what he wanted.


40, 39, 38…


She could swear that his counting had quickened, that he was cheating her out of time as she worked so hard to give him ultimate pleasure. But of course she didn’t want to stop and accuse him, lest her punishment be any worse than he’d already threatened it would. Regardless, she worked him as expertly as she knew how, responding quickly to his every command, shifting her weight just so when it seemed whatever she was doing wasn’t making him perfectly happy. Her breasts felt heavy as she gyrated on top of him, her pussy absolutely dripping as she tortured him under her ass. She felt nearly close to cumming herself from the intense feelings radiating out from under her cheeks.


18…17…16…


He found himself unable to concentrate on counting as she brought him closer and closer to orgasm. While he had been counting slower on purpose to prolong the time she rode him, now he honestly didn’t have the bandwidth to keep time while also feeling every sensation happening to him. More, he commanded, unsure of what more she could even do but wanting it nonetheless. He was surprised when her weight suddenly lifted, her underside coming into view as she straightened her legs. Her hands came around, pulling apart her cheeks and spreading her pussy and asshole directly above him. No, I said more, you huge— His thoughts cut off abruptly as she slammed hard back down on top of him, rubbing all of her naughty bits over his minuscule cock and body. She raised herself again, only briefly, before bringing herself down even harder than before, sliding her holes over him rougher than he thought possible as she ground him into the bench.



“Fuck, fuck, fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck,” she screamed rhythmically with each bounce as she held her own orgasm at bay, making sure Lazarus’ release came before her own, wanting desperately to please the man who was giving her so much joy. Caitlyn never even noticed that his counting had stopped as she repeatedly mashed herself down atop his prone, helpless body. If she was being honest with herself she had actually lost track of exactly where he was beneath her, only knowing that each time she made contact with him she felt like she was going to explode in a mushroom cloud of fiery passion. She literally roared as she felt more sexual bliss than any cock, toy, mouth, fingers, or whatever else had ever given her, raw animal felicity coursing through her veins.


Each time she lifted herself and slammed down onto him he thought it would be the one that did it, his orgasm gloriously, tortuously, drawn out. He felt himself begin to cum several seconds before his hot seed erupted from the tip of his tiny dick, spraying powerfully over Caitlyn’s underside despite its Lilliputian size. If he could, he would’ve thrashed around, but as it was all he could do was moan and scream as he finally burst, feeling as though his very soul was pouring out of him with each pump of his exploding cock. He could hear her giant moans join his own as she came above him, watching and feeling her huge, pink asshole wink closed at him in a steady rhythm as it bounced up and down atop him. He came more than he thought possible, drenching her dark crack with his sticky load.


She rode him until he was almost painfully sensitive, not wanting the moment to end. But finally she stopped, her breath finally slowing as she sat with her back to the wall and his diminutive form between her quaking legs.


“C-congratulations…,” he moaned up with a wink and a wan smile as she beamed down at him. “You won.”


The blonde laughed and shook her head. “To be fair, I think we both did.” She grabbed her glasses from the shelf and looked him over carefully. “Are you okay? Do you need me to heal you?” she asked with genuine concern and affection.


“I… I think I’m okay,” he said, trying to get up before realizing that he couldn’t.


She chuckled, gently placing the pad of her finger over his body. “I’m going to unstick you, but stay still for me anyway, alright?”


He attempted a nod, but settled for a smile.


Caitlyn began a low chant, freeing him from invisible bonds before casting a tender and benevolent healing spell upon him just in case. He felt better than he ever had before, and not just because he was still bathing in a post-orgasmic haze. Her spell made him even stronger and less able to be damaged than ever before, saturating him in her love to make him nearly completely indestructible. She was so generous with her casting it that it unintentionally amplified the spell that Ember had surreptitiously cast on her way to the laundry room. Unbeknownst to them both she had now expanded his ability to suggest his desires beyond her own mind and into the minds of any others he was in close contact with. His body regained a slight glow, making her lift her finger from him in delighted surprise.


“Don’t worry, it washes off,” he said as he stood up and stretched.


“Are you suggesting we should actually get clean in this shower?” she asked with a grin.


“Might be a good idea before we rejoin our significant others. Don’t you think?”


She looked down at him with a flash of guilt. “Not a word about this to anyone, right? Since I won, and all,” she said seriously.


He nodded. “Only Ember, if she doesn’t know already. Well, maybe Morrigan, too. These walls aren’t exactly soundproof, you know.”


Caitlyn smiled as she scooped him up into her palm. “Thank you, Laz. F-for everything,” a note of her familiar timidity sneaking into her voice. She brought him to her lips for a tender kiss.


“Oh, my pleasure,” he quipped, making them both break out in laughter.