- Text Size +

Ember gently pulled back the bedsheets with one hand while she cradled her unconscious little lover in the other, setting him down on his side of the bed and carefully slipping her hand out from beneath him. With a look of concern, she kneeled down on the carpet, softly chanting a healing spell as he lay there peacefully unaware. She smiled as she watched his red-raw skin return to its normal light pinkish color, his chest rising and falling more deeply as her incantation worked its magic. 


After a few moments, Lazarus looked just like his usual self, if a little smaller. She gazed down at him as he slept peacefully, her mind torn between deep appreciation for the boundless love he’d showed her tonight, and incredible guilt at the way she’d used that love for her own selfish pleasure, pushing his little body nearly to the point of breaking beneath her comparatively enormous ass.


As a child, when her magic had first come in, she’d struggled to control it, oftentimes not knowing the strength of her own powers. Now she found herself in a similar situation with this little man, having to balance the pleasure that his shrunken form could bring her against his personal safety. 


Tonight I definitely pushed things too far, she thought as she leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her husband’s chest. But next time… next time I’ll do better, Laz. I promise.


With a small sob Ember quietly stood and regrew him back to his normal size, tucking him in lovingly before joining him in bed.


She fell instantly into a dreamless slumber, waking up just as quickly and in the exact same position in which she’d fallen asleep. Harsh morning light poured in through the window across the room as she heard the shower shut off in the adjacent bathroom.


With a groan she rolled over to see Lazarus walk briskly through the door into the bedroom, a towel around his waist, water still glistening fainty off his body. She looked him up and down with unabashed lust.


“Hey there, big boy,” she purred, pushing out her chest as she languorously sat up in bed.


“Oh, hey. You’re finally up,” he said distractedly as he turned and walked into their closet, the sound of clothes hangers being pushed around and fabric rustling spilling out into the room.


“Hmph.” She looked down at her perfect, pale breasts, frowning with bemused surprise, a little disappointed with their unusually lacklustre performance. She squeezed them together with her upper arms, picturing her man, tiny and damp from his shower, squirming between the pillowy softness of the creamy cleavage that spilled over the hem of her tank top. Her lips curled into a sensual smile.


Lazarus emerged buttoning up a crisp, white dress shirt, not even noticing her sitting there posed sexily. He tucked his shirt into his pants before walking right past her and back into the bathroom. She could hear him run the faucet before starting to brush his teeth.


“Leaving already?” she asked with an optimism she did not feel as she released her arms, leaning to the side to pull his pillow across her lap before hugging it lightly to her chest. “I was hoping you’d let me make you breakfast, and we could spend some time together before I left for work.


He spat into the sink. “Sorry, love,” her said, his voice thick. “I just got a text from an informant about twenty minutes ago. Gotta head out to catch the bad guys, you know.”


“Oh,” she said dejectedly. “I understand.” She held his pillow tighter against her. “I’ll… I’ll see you tonight, then?” she asked, her voice trailing upward hopefully.


“Probably not until late again,” he said brusquely as he came back into the room with freshly combed hair, folding his collar over a smartly done necktie. He slipped on a pair of glossy black shoes before coming over and kissing her on her forehead. “Don’t wait up for me, and don’t worry about dinner, I’ll grab something while I’m out. Love you.”


Ember listened to Lazarus’ footsteps clomp down the stairs, and before she knew it, the house had once again welcomed in the lonely silence that lived there when he wasn’t home.


Oh gods, she thought with alarm, he knows! He knows that I almost smothered him to death under my butt last night! And after I’d told him how much I loved him and how much I appreciated him trusting me! He must feel so betrayed and angry! Why else would he treat me like this?


She threw her head back and brought his pillow up, using its plushness to muffle her screams. When she pulled it away, her face was red and streaked with tears.


After eventually getting out of bed, Ember slowly went through the motions of getting ready for her day. She showered and got dressed and did everything else she was supposed to do, all in a dismal grey haze that clouded her mind and vision. Eventually she found herself sitting at the kitchen table, sadly slurping a smoothie as she looked over at the pile of his clothes from the night before that still sat on the chair next to her.


Stupid stupid STUPID! What a fucking fool I am! The greatest love of my life, and I’ve thrown it all away! And for what?! To get my rocks off?! Didn’t even get all the way there, now did I?! Stupid!!!


A deep scowl lined Ember’s face as she apparated into the courtyard of her wizarding university, her dark eyeliner making her brown eyes look almost black. She startled a group of her students who had the misfortune of throwing around a Frisbee nearby. Though they all gave her tentative smiles and waves, she recognized most of them as particularly dense and troublesome pupils. With a grunt, and a flick of her wand, she transformed their flying disc into a swarm of angry bees that quickly descended upon the hapless bunch. Her bitter laugh cackled loudly over the cacophony of buzzing and screams that she left in her wake as she stormed off to her classroom.


Word of the incident traveled quickly across campus. On any ordinary day the students in the hallways gave her a wide berth, lest they get even further onto her bad side. But today she felt like Moses parting the Red Sea, her diminutive form cutting through the crowd like a hot knife through butter. And while the sight of everyone literally fleeing from her in fear might have normally raised her spirits, today it didn’t even make a dent in the depression that shrouded her senses. If she’d been able to notice, her students were particularly well behaved this day, looking upon her with extra wide eyes as she grumpily went through her lesson plans. 


When the last class before her midday meal break filed out, she slammed and locked her classroom door with the wave of her hand before resting her shoulders on her desk. Putting her head in her hands, she finally set loose the tears she’d felt tickling all day at the corners of her eyes. Each tear that fell seemed to release some of the pressure inside of her that had been building all morning.


She thought fondly about Lazarus, about the way his eyes crinkled when he laughed, and the little sigh he made when he rolled over in his sleep. She thought about that morning in their bedroom, the moments before everything went wrong, and the way his body had looked fresh from the shower and wrapped up in a towel. 


I should’ve just shrunken him right then, she thought, imagining the way he’d have reacted if she’d done just that. Should’ve shrunken him right down to an inch and… and… and given him something to really be mad at me about! She shook her head at the thought, upset with herself for even thinking about causing him any harm. I’ll be lucky if he ever indulges my dumb, disgusting fantasies ever again after what I put him thought last night.


Her eyes closed as she refocused, remembering how he’d felt squirming around beneath her last night. It’d been like a dream, even better than she could’ve imagined. Unconsciously her hips gyrated slightly at the thought of having him trapped inside her buttcrack again, the way his little body had fit between so perfectly, like it was made to be there. She wondered how he would’ve felt if she actually had slipped her shorts down her thighs and rubbed him along her bare skin like she’d wanted to. A soft moan rolled from between her lips as her pussy twitched and contracted as if beckoning for her touch.


I’m sure I have plenty of time… and the door’s locked…


Her eyes still closed, Ember’s hand slipped into her robes, fingertips pushing beyond the waistband of her panties as she imagined a shrunken Lazarus beneath her once again. But this time there was no fabric separating her skin from his tiny nude body. She could practically feel his impossibly tiny fingertips tracing the pucker of her asshole, her butt clenching tightly at the mere thought, as if she was actually crushing his little body against her like that. Her strokes along, and around, her clit became faster and more focused as she brought herself closer to the edge, certain that this additional release would be all she needed to lift the fog that had descended upon her today. She was close… so close… her legs shaking as a fire licked at her tummy… until a sudden, impatient knocking came at the door.


“Ms. Moonstone? It’s the headmaster. Are you in there?”


Ember’s smoky eyes flew open to see from the clock on the wall that it was nearly fifteen minutes past the beginning of her next class. Her stomach lurched as she pulled her hand out of her underwear, standing bolt upright and adjusting her robes. She pulled a wet wipe from the top drawer of her desk to clean her hand as she tried her best to calm herself down.


“Y-yes! Just a minute, Mrs. Pennyfeather! I’m comi— erm, I’m in here! Be right out!”


Ember threw open the door to see a bespectacled, middle-aged woman with her hair pulled back in a tight grey bun, along with her next class of students standing outside looking sheepish.


Her smile was far too broad. “I’m so sorry everyone! I must’ve drifted off during break. Didn’t get much sleep last night, I’m afraid. Come in, come in!”


The headmaster gave her a look of concern and a curt nod before stepping away so that the class could file inside. Ember was sure she must look a mess. Though she tried to cover up with a smile, the unusualness of seeing that friendly expression on her face actually made her students more uneasy and concerned about her behaviour. Not feeling up to giving her planned lecture, she decided to just show a film to pass the time instead. 


As the lights lowered she settled herself down in her seat, ready to relax and zone out for the rest of the period. But, to her surprise, she could swear she felt something beneath her, a familiar little tickle that she couldn’t quite place. Oh no, it couldn’t be, she thought as she raised herself up to try and pull out what she was certain must just be the fabric of her underwear riding up between her legs. She settled back in her chair, only to feel the same sensation — one that almost felt like a little man trapped beneath her bottom. It seemed that her brain was intent on imagining tiny Lazarus down there, kicking and squirming, whether she liked it or not. No matter how she moved, whether she crossed or uncrossed her legs, slouched in her seat or sat up straight, she could not escape the sensation of a certain tiny someone stuck in her ass. Eventually she used the cover of darkness to stick a probing finger into the back of her panties to make sure she hadn’t somehow accidentally apparated a little Lazarus down there; but her search came up empty. All she could do was allow her mind to torture her as she sat, unable to leave the room to relieve herself lest she draw any more attention to her already unusual antics today. So she just sat in her seat and squirmed in a state of nearly painful perpetual arousal.


She’d hoped that the feeling would pass with her next class, but every time she sat down it was the same thing. Eventually she started feeling it when she stood up too. The worst feeling was her certainty that she’d never get to shrink her husband down ever again, that her cruelly teasing imagination was as close as she’d ever get to having him close to her like that. After all, the spell had to be used on a willing person to be effective, and after the way he’d treated her this morning, she knew that there was no way he’d ever be willing to let her do that again.


Finally the last class of the day passed through the door, leaving her room blissfully silent. While the tickle down below still remained, she just wanted to get home more than she wanted to get herself off. With a sigh, she gathered up her papers into her bag and apparated herself outside of her house as she usually did at the end of her workday.


The first thing she noticed was her neighbor’s rubbish bins not in their usual spot, but lined neatly along the side of his own house next door. Then she turned her head to see a familiar sedan in the driveway. She checked her watch, certain that she must’ve misjudged the time once again. But as sure as it was daylight outside, the time showed that it was indeed hours before her husband had said he’d be home. Her mind raced at the sight os it, her first irrational thought being that something must certainly be wrong. What if he’s been in an accident?! What if someone shot at him on he job?! What if he was hurt and the agency brought his car home after taking him to hospital?! In a panic she forgot all about the way he’d acted that morning and ran towards the door, blasting it open so hard with her magic that she almost knocked it off its hinges before she ran inside.


“Laz! Laz, baby!” she cried out in anguish as she threw down her things.


The hulking form of a very confused Lazarus filled the doorway from the kitchen holding a dish in his hand, his shirtsleeves rolled up and an apron tied around his waist.


“What? What is it honey? Is something the matter?” he asked with concern.


With all the emotions she’d felt that day she was so happy to see him alive and well that she simply burst into tears.


“You’re… you’re…,” she sputtered.


“Yes, Em, what is it?” he asked, setting down the dish on an endtable and walking towards her in concern. He put his hands gently around her arms.


“You’re… wearing an apron!” she bawled, fresh tears streaming down her face.


He laughed in relief. “Well, yes, yes I am,” he chuckled, wrapping himself around her in a tender hug. “Unlike some people, I have to make food with my hands. Terribly barbaric, I know. But I didn’t want to get my clothes dirty. I’m making your favourite, chicken parmigiana.” He broke their embrace, walking over and awkwardly closing the door, struggling a bit to fit it back into its twisted frame before turning around to face her. “You caught me as I was setting the table. Come, sit down. It looks like you’ve had a hell of a day.”


Lazarus put an arm around her shoulder, scooping up the plate before walking her towards the kitchen.


“That tip this morning ended up being a bust, and I felt bad about the way I treated you. I should’ve paid you more attention, especially after everything that happened last night. I hate it when I take you for granted, and I’m sorry for the way I acted. Oh, here!”


He handed her a vase with a mixture of dark purple and black roses, her favourites, and the same type and colors she’d had in her wedding bouquet. She took them and just stared between the flowers and Laz’s beaming face.


“Anyway, he continued, “my partner said he was fine working the case by himself the rest of the day, so I snuck home early and did… this.” He held out his arms as if to encompass the the whole kitchen. “I even brought in those stupid rubbish bins for that inconsiderate gnome next door. Did you see?”


“Oh, Laz…” she sobbed as she put the flowers down on the table. “After the way you acted I thought you were so mad at me about last night. I was worried about it all day.”


“Mad at you?” he said in confusion as he helped her sit down. He set the plate in front of her before turning to get their silverware. “Why would I be mad at you about last night?”


Ember shook her head. “Because… Because I-I nearly crushed you to death, that’s why!” Fresh tears rolled silently down her cheeks.


“You did?” he asked with a smile on his face, holding out his hands to look at them before patting down his body in mock concern.


“Well, I almost did! When I sat on you with my big ass! I let myself get carried away, and—“


“Em,” he said with a raised eyebrow as he kneeled down so that they were close to eye level, “Is this some kind of trick to see if I’ll call you fat? I’ve told you, you really need to stop taking quizzes in those ladies’ magazines…”


“No! You dipstick! I—“


“Em, I’m fine, aren’t I?” he looked at her plainly. “What did I say last night about trust?”


She rolled her eyes but couldn’t help the corner of her lip curling up in a smile. “That you’ve always felt a connection between us and that you trust me and love me, blah blah blah, stuff like that.”


“Yeah, yeah, stuff like that. Point is, I’m okay, yeah? Whatever you thought you did, it worked out fine. But maybe try being a little more careful next time if you’re so worried about me?”


Ember nodded, leaning forward and putting her arms on his shoulders. “Yeah, I can do that,” she said with a little sniffle before leaning in and giving him a long kiss. “I missed you today. Couldn’t stop thinking about you, actually.”


“Really? Do I want to know what size I was when I was running around your mind like that?”


The kitchen timer went off, and Laz pulled away to turn it off and pull dinner out of the oven.


She held up her hand with her index finger and thumb about an inch apart, looking at him through the gap and smiling. “Ohhhh, about this big, I’d say. Give or take.”


“‘Give or take’?” he asked with his eyebrows raised. “Can’t take much more off of me at that size.”


“True, true,” she said with a giggle. “Don’t worry, though. Having you at that size is perfect for what I needed you for today.”


“Oh? Tell me more,” he said as he carried the steaming casserole dish to the trivet waiting on the table.


“No, no,” she said, shaking her head before continuing in a grandiose voice. “Serve me dinner, human, and I may tell you my secrets.”


Lazarus paused. “Wait, aren’t witches only humans with magical powers?” he asked as he started to fill her plate.


“Just shut up and feed me.”


————————————————————


A couple of hours later, after their bellies were filled and the stories of their respective days were told (minus her misadventures during the school’s meal break, anyway), and after the leftovers had been put away and the dishes had been washed (with some assistance from a certain magical, if fully human, being), Lazarus and Ember curled up on the sofa together and relaxed.


“Thank you for the delicious dinner, and the flowers,” she cooed as she snuggled up against him. “I love the way you love me.”


“Of course, it was my pleasure. You make it so easy to love you, Em.”


They sat in silence for a moment, just enjoying each other’s company and the intimate feeling of their bodies pressed together.


“You never did tell me what you were thinking about me today,” he said softly, stroking her arm.


She shook her head. “I really am worried about hurting you, sweetheart,” she said tenderly.


“I know, and I really am serious about trusting you,” he retorted, putting an arm around her to hold her closer. “Let’s just take it slow and easy. And if I don’t feel safe I’ll just tell you, okay?”


Ember nodded and exhaled. “Well… I really want to feel you beneath me again. And after all the signals I was putting out this morning, which you so rudely ignored by the way, I feel like maybe you owe me one.”


“’Owe you one’ what?”


Her eyes rolled back in her head as she made her mouth into an “O” shape while moaning and jerking her body exaggeratedly next to him.


“Ah, okay,” he said laughing uncomfortably. “That’s…that’s not what you look like by the way.”


“Yeah, it’s what you look like, though” she teased as she stuck out her tongue, laughing as she got up and stood next to him before slowly taking off her school robes. Her soft, black underwear contrasted nicely off her alabaster skin.


“Ha ha, very funny,” he said as he watched her undress. “Good thing you’re so hot.”


“Hey, you trying to get into my panties, or something? Mr. Smooth Talker, over here.”


“I mean, I could, couldn’t I?” He got up and began to undress himself. She was too flustered from the boldness of his question to even notice what he was doing until he’d taken off most of his clothes.


“What are you doing?” she asked with a blush.


“You like fishing tiny me out of a pile of clothes?”


She paused. “Mmmaaayyybeee.”


“Yeah, well, we’re going to try it my way this time.” He finished undressing and sat down naked on the sofa.


“Okay, but only because it gives me an idea.”


Still clad in her bra and panties, she climbed up onto his lap, her legs straddling him. He moaned as her silky underwear rubbed along the his flaccid, but quickly awakening, cock.


“Mmm, someone likes this,” she said breathily as she rubbed herself on him for a few more moments.


His hands came up to grab at her hips as she rested her palms against his shoulders, her hips gyrating on his lap.


“Ugh, fuck,” he moaned as he lifted his hips to meet her touch, grinding his pelvis against hers. “You feel so good, baby.”


She just smiled and started reciting her spell.


“Aw, come on!”


Ember felt such a rush as his strong, powerful body dwindled down at her command. As his head passed her chest she leaned forward and smothered his face between her bra-clad breasts, giggling at the bewildered and yet aroused look on his face. Soon his arms weren’t long enough to hold her hips, his cock too small to even touch her underwear. She watched as he nearly disappeared beneath her, reaching out with her fingers to grab him and bring him up to her face as he reached his final size.


He squirmed between her finger and thumb as she held him by his sides, his tiny dick aching for any touch as it swayed uselessly between his legs.


“What do you think you’re going to do with that, then?” she asked with a gleam in her eye.


“Em… please,” he moaned.


“Oh, I love it when you beg, Laz,” she cooed, bringing her fingers to her lips, her giant tongue extending to lap between his legs. 


His body when stiff in her grasp as she expertly swirled the very tip of her tongue against his almost imperceptibly tiny cock head. After just a few licks she pulled him away.


“But this is my fantasy, after all”, she said as she adjusted herself on the sofa, turning so that she sat with her legs hanging over the edge. “And it’s my magic. So you’re going to do as I say.”


He gulped, nodding, his eyes wide.


“And I say… that you have to tell me if it’s too much, okay?” she asked with a smile. “I don’t want to hurt you.” She brought him up to look into his tiny green eyes.


“Yes, yes, I will. I promise.”


“Okay, then. Down you go.” 


She lifted herself off the sofa cushion, sliding him inside the silky fabric covering her butt, pushing him upwards gently so that her bare cheeks engulfed his whole body. She removed her hand, looking at her empty fingers in amazement as the reality of what she was doing hit her. She’d just put her husband’s entire body into her underwear and between her buttcheeks! A flush of arousal flashed through her body, rekindling the embers of the fire that had been smouldering inside of her most of the day. She moaned out as she lowered herself down and began to gyrate against the cushion, relishing the way he felt squirming against her. It took all of her willpower to keep herself in control, but she knew she had to be relatively gentle if she wanted to keep his love and respect, not to mention if she ever wanted to do this again.


Lazarus’s eyes had bugged out when he realized he was actually going to go inside her underwear. When she stuffed him up her butt, he was amazed to realize that he was completely surrounded by her on all sides, his whole world made up entirely of her enormous, house-sized ass. If she were careful, he thought he could spend quite a bit of time pressed up agent her soft like this. He supposed he could live in there if she really wanted him to. Because he knew she liked it, he kicked out with his legs and pushed around with his little arms, running his hands and feet over her most sensitive skin. As he did so he could feel the temperature rise all around him in response, the scent of her arousal deepening from his actions. He almost couldn’t believe that he, something so small and insignificant, could have such an effect on someone so much larger than himself. Her reactions made him redouble his efforts, squirming and twisting for all he was worth to please his giantess. As it got hotter and hotter, her sweat made it easier for him to slide around, and he used this slipperiness to try to give her the maximum pleasure that he could. And the fact that he could rub his hard little cock against her naked skin was just the icing on the cake.


Ember didn’t quite know what he was doing down there, only that it felt fucking amazing. Somehow, by her moving less, he was actually able to stimulate her more, bringing her to heights of ecstasy she didn’t know were possible. Still, she needed more, but she didn’t want to do anything without asking him first. With great reluctance, she reached behind her and into her crack, delicately pulling him from between her buttcheeks.


He was surprised to find himself out in the too-cold air. “Wh-what’s wrong?” he asked, shivering. “I’m f-fine in there. Put me back in, p-please.”


Her smile was simply gigantic. “I will, but I want to make sure it’s okay to put you somewhere a little different.”


He looked at her in confusion.


“You’ve pleasured my ass, but now I want you to pleasure my pussy!” she moaned, hardly believing that those words were actually coming out of her mouth.


Lazarus shook his head. “B-but, I might… drown down there! I know how wet you get!”


“Come on, please! I want your little body against my pussy, Laz! I need it!”


She could barely even see the look of concern on his little face. “Okay, but please, be careful.”


With a squeal of delight she lay back on the couch, pulling open the waistband of her panties and plunging him into the fragrant, humid heat inside. She set him on the soft skin just above her thatch of closely trimmed, raven black hair. Pulling back her fingers, she looked down her body as she held open her underwear. He looked so puny down there, far from the hulking man who could usually lift her off her feet and twirl her around with ease. Now he could use her panties as a giant tent with plenty of room to spare. With a little wave she let go of her waistband and sat up so that she could grind her panty-covered pussy against the sofa cushion.


Lazarus was immediately knocked from his feet, grabbing uselessly at her soft hair as he tumbled over the cliff of her pubis. He slipped over her enormous clit and down along her lips into the great fabric net of her underwear below. He grabbed great big handfuls of the soaked cotton, doing his best to hold on as she readjusted herself. Her giant body loomed above him in the dark, her enormous finger coming up behind the fabric beneath him and shoving him forcefully against her sopping wet pussy. With surprising dexterity, she managed to position his body right against her giant clit, the hard little nubbin of flesh rubbing wetly and insistently over him. He grunted as the air was knocked out of him, the pressure of her finger replaced by all of her weight bearing down on him and crushing him between her body and the cushion of the sofa. Gallons of her juices streamed all around him, filling his nose, ears and throat with her sticky sweet arousal as she rubbed herself against him. He tried his best to rub her, to pleasure her with touches that he thought she might enjoy, but he was so small that she was mostly just using him like the toy that he was. All he could do was hold on and hope she kept her promises to be careful.


Ember was having the time of her life grinding herself against the sofa with her shrunken husband trapped inside her panties. The once smouldering fire now burned white hot inside of her with the intensity of a thousand suns. She ground herself so hard and so wildly against the cushion that she actually lost track of where he was, and she didn’t care. She figured she was so wet that he couldn’t possibly be pressed too hard into any one place, he’d just slip or slide somewhere else. Though she’d given him friction burns before, now there was far too much moisture down there for anything like that to happen.


Through his cum-filled ears Lazarus could hear her moans start to begin to crescendo in a way he knew would lead to her orgasm. For all he knew he might have cum himself, but given the circumstances it was almost impossible to tell. Any of his own juices would be lost in the veritable sea he found himself in. It was all he could do to keep his mouth free of her wetness so he could breathe. He couldn’t even say how much of her juices he’d had to swallow just to stay alive. As he was battered and pushed around, he reached out his tiny hands and held on tight, unwittingly grabbing roughly at the raw nerve that was her clitoris. He yelled at the top of his little lungs as he felt her body start to convulse around him.


She screamed like a banshee as she came powerfully over his minuscule body, a virtual flood pouring out from her and filling her panties. Still she grinded, reaching her hand down to rub against the outside of her underwear for extra stimulation. Over and over she felt her pussy clench, hard, losing count of how many times she came. She truly had no idea where her tiny lover was, and with the pleasure she felt coursing through her body in that moment, she couldn’t care less.


After a few minutes of non-stop pleasure she collapsed back against the sofa, her whole body tingling in a way she’d never felt before. Little aftershocks coursed along her skin, each one making her pussy tremble and clench like some great, powerful sea monster. In a few minutes she’d finally caught her breath, her head clearing enough for her to come to her senses. A faint movement that was not her own came from somewhere within her.


“Oh, gods! Laz!” she screamed as she stood up and peeled down her destroyed panties. A quick look down revealed that her little husband was nowhere to be seen. But still the little movement remained. She sat back down and spread her legs, lifting them up as high as she could as she plunged her fingers inside of her still sensitive pussy. With a yelp she came again just as her fingers closed upon his little body.


Pleasebeokaypleasebeokaypleasebeokay


She lowered her legs and placed his dripping body between her breasts, her chest rising and falling beneath him as she struggled to see if he was okay. A fear gripped her heart, rendering her unable to grow him at all to see if he was truly injured. She quickly began the healing spell, grimacing as she watched his body twist as it repaired itself, his bent limbs snapping back into place. He screamed, a torrent of her juices expelling itself from his throat and splashing onto her chest as he writhed in pain. She redoubled her healing spell, pouring all of her love into it as she made him whole once again.


After only a few seconds he was fully healed, lying on his side as he listened to her giant heartbeat thrum away steadily beneath him. She watched him, waiting for an outburst, for him to be angry at her about losing control once again. And he did start to make noise, a sound so low and quiet that it took a minute for her to realize it was laughter. Soon he was rolling around on her chest, holding his sides as he laughed like a little madman.


“Laz?” she asked quietly, unsure how to react to his laughter.


“You… oh gods… I was...I was inside of you, Em! All of me! It’s bonkers!” He laughed even harder.


She laughed too, her unease lifting as she realized he wasn’t mad at her at all.


Maybe he’s actually enjoying this?


And the truth was, he really was beginning to enjoy himself. The feeling of being dominated by her so utterly and completely aroused him in a way that he’d never before considered possible. He was actually starting to like being her tiny plaything, even with all the inherent dangers it brought with it. In his daily life he was strong, powerful, a force to be reckoned with, sometimes literally. But shrunken down he was held at the whim of her colossal passions, just a toy for her to use. But she was still the woman he loved more than anything else in the world, and though she might get a little too rough at times, she always knew how to repair whatever damage she caused. So while he was in the greatest danger he’d ever found himself in, he was also the safest and most protected he could ever possibly be. This dichotomy, and the giant, sexy landscape his wife became while she was toying with him, was more exciting than he’d ever admit to her. He knew he’d occasionally have to put up at least a bit of a fight, or else she might see his willingness as an excuse to let herself get truly carried away.


His laughter subsided as he lay on his back and looked up at the ceiling.


“I was in your butt,” he giggled softly, watching as her giant fingers came over him like a great, warm canopy.


“Yeah you were,” she said with a smile.


She closed her eyes and drank in the moment, feeling more powerful and more loved than she ever had in her life.