- Text Size +

Eli and Jan arrived at their apartment building by 2 in the morning. The night was cold and windy, but with a large full moon on display in the night sky. They got out of the Uber holding each other's hand as Jan dragged Eli right behind her. They were a fair bit drunk. After all they just downed 3 bottles of red wine, so describing them as tipsy would be an understatement. Eli was feeling more drunk than she expected, which in the end didn’t surprise her because she had been drinking at the same pace she would have if she was still 6’7”, but now as she was dragged through her apartment complex by her noticeably stronger girlfriend she estimated her current height to be somewhere around the 5’3” mark.


They made it to the top floor in no time, making quite a lot of noise as they stumbled upon each clumsy drunken step, keeping their balance with the help of the walls around them. Jan opened their apartment door and they both walked in.


“So, honey. I think we have to set an important thing straight.” Said  with a serious tone looking down directly into a very short Eli, without losing eye contact for a second. “I trust you with my life, and I know that you trust me on a similar level as well. We’ve been through a lot together and you mean the world to me. But what we’re about to do, what I have in mind, could be very dangerous. So I want to remind you how important it is for us to properly communicate going forward with this. We’ve done some bdsm stuff before, but this is a whole new level. If at any moment you are feeling like I’m taking things too fast, that I’m too rough, you have to use the safe word ok? Don’t play the tough girl as you usually do just because we are having a great time. We have to know our limits and stay safe. I’m very confident in my ability to keep the situation under control, but I don’t want you to let me get too carried away. You mean the world to me and I would never forgive myself if I ever harmed you in any way shape or form. Are we on the same page, babe?.


Jan was very serious about this. You could sense it through her body language that made her 6’7” figure seem small and delicate. A look of concern on her face, which depicted a girl who was letting the woman she loved see her heart and appreciation. She genuinely wanted Eli to feel safe, and confident tonight, and this made it clear for her.


“I understand Jan. I appreciate this so much. Thank you for caring so much about me. I love you with all of my heart and I would trust you with my life as well. I know that you would bever mean any harm to me and it goes both ways. You mean the world to me as well. I know how to handle myself, so let’s trust each other as always. I’m eager to experience the possibilities that we now have. So let's just go with the flow and fuck each other’s brains out.”


As soon as Eli finished saying this, she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her arms as high as she could to bring down ’s lips to meet her own and started to kiss passionately. In a quick and effortless motion, Jan picked up Eli from the ground and Eli corresponded by wrapping her legs around Jan’s waist, locking herself in place. Jan walked to the bedroom trying to keep track of where she was going. Eli on the other hand was focused on Jan’s kisses, both of them giving a few bites here and there. Eli took off her top as they walked into the bedroom and then Jan sat on the edge of the bed, letting herself fall back slowly without giving it a thought. They were just flowing now. 


“Shit Jan, even your tongue feels stronger. You are so big now.”


“I told you before. You haven’t seen shit yet.”


Both of them spoke through agitated breathing. Jan then turned around and threw Eli to the center of the bed in a single motion to have a moment to take off her sandals. Eli saw this and took off her shoes and jeans as fast as she could, but she didn’t have enough time to remove her underwear. Jan was impatient. In a hurry to devour her lover. Jan threw herself on top of Eli and started kissing her neck and began to delicately massage Eli’s left breast with her left hand which was now big enough to easily engulf it completely.


“Why don't you take off your romper and underwear, babe? Let me have some fun too” Eli said with her eyes closed and her spine arching back by the arousal that was flowing through her entire body.


“I'm not wearing any underwear. And the romper, well…I’m already in it hun, take a closer look.” 


Eli opened her eyes and saw a noticeably larger Jan that was starting to become too big for her clothes to hold her body. Jan was going to grow out of them, letting all of it rip to shreds. The romper was squeezing her breasts tightly, emphasizing their sheer enormity. Jan’s hips and ass pushed hard on the lower part of the romper as well, revealing more and more skin little by little, inch by inch every second. It was a sight to behold, it felt unreal to be witnessing such a thing, Jan was growing into a giantess right in front of her eyes. The romper was fighting to keep its integrity, and with every move that Jan made Eli could hear the fabric tearing little by little, giving up to the uncontainable strength of Jan’s body expanding. While looking at Jan’s clothes incapable of holding back her growth, she felt her underwear becoming too loose. Eli was, on the other hand, shrinking inside the rest of her clothes. She could feel her body slowly dwindling away. But before she could finish comprehending the speed at which their sizes were changing, Jan just pulled her bra off of her, followed by her panties. Disregarding their importance. They were obstacles to Jan, and they were hopeless to hold her back.


With Eli now fully naked, Jan inserted her left index and middle fingers inside of Eli’s mouth. Jan’s long slender fingers flooded her whole mouth. They weren’t fully inside, and she couldn’t let them go any further. They were huge. Eli sucked them for 10 seconds, barely enough time to get the rhythm of the situation, and then Jan took them out as fast as she got in. Then, Jan started to massage Eli’s right nipple with her wet oversized fingers, and as she started doing that, Jan’s mouth descended directly towards Eli’s left nipple, sucking and licking it with her mighty tongue. When Jan opened her mouth wide in order to lick Eli’s breast, she swallowed it whole, Jan was probably able to fit both of Eli’s boobs inside her mouth if she tried now. Jan’s right hand was free, but not for long. When Eli was starting to get a hold of the situation once again, starting to control the immense arousal she was feeling, Jan’s right hand went down to her labia, massaging it gently. Jan was in full multitasking mode. She was doing amazing. If she had more hands she would’ve used them just as masterfully, there was no doubt about that. 


Eli was struggling to keep herself from cumming at this point. Both of her nipples were as hard as they’ve ever been. Her vagina was getting the sheets wet as Jan’s fingers played with her labia and clit in a variable rhythm. Jan was playing a symphony of push and pull, of give and take with Eli’s body. It was unreal, Eli was gone from the physical plane for a moment, unable to piece together what day of the week it was, where she lived, maybe even her name. Her body, her mind and soul were in Jan’s power now, and Jan was only letting her think, breathe and feel sex. 


For what felt like a small moment, Eli struggled to keep her sanity, she made a superhuman effort to remain lucid, using all of her willpower to not let her consciousness fade away in the extasi. Eli then remembered that she had eyes, that she had hands, she had a body. She opened her eyes and couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Was she out of herself for longer than she thought? It felt like a few seconds of struggle, but when she saw Jan, she was still working on her in the same position, but Jan’s head was easily 5 times larger than normal. Her tongue was pushing and pulling her boods around with the strength of a hand. She was looking at a mouth so big that it could swallow her head like a lollipop. The thickness of her saliva felt unnatural, like a fluid that could soon swallow her and become a prison with such a high superficial tension. That mouth, that throat, hell, even the movement of the skin. All the sounds coming from her were amplified. There was much more detail to pick up with her eyes due to the magnification of Jan’s body, but the sounds her body made were amplified as well. Even when Jan’s eyes were closer, Eli could feel the air being pushed against her face. Jan’s head alone was a lot wider than Eli’s body, maybe twice the width of it. Jan’s left hand was on Eli’s right breast, or well, just her index and middle finger since her hand was way too big for the job. Her massive fingers were long enough to cover Eli’s entire face. Eli was sure that Jan could wrap her hand around her head as if it was a tennis ball now. Jan’s knees weren’t even on the bed anymore. Jan was too big to fit in it. Eli fought as hard as she could to contain herself from climaxing. But seeing this, a woman so large that when she was fingering her she only needed her pinky finger to dwarf anything else that Eli's vagina had ever encountered before. When seeing herself being fucked this way by what seemed to be a 25 feet tall woman… this was too much, and so, she was unable to hold it for one more second… she finally gave in and came.


“Ahhh! Ahh fuuuck!” A loud and slightly high pitched scream came out of her mouth. A scream that used all of the strength that Eli’s small body had left in it. 


Her right hand formed a fist and came crashing down on the mattress with all of her strength, while she slowly placed her left hand on Jan’s head near her ear. During the last half a second of Eli’s lucidity she tried to keep her sight from fading, comparing the size of her hand to Jan’s ear. She wasn’t able to see very clearly during that moment. She could just be sure that her hand was now smaller than Jan’s ear, but couldn’t tell by how much. Then every muscle of Eli’s body became tense for what felt like an eternity to her. She had never climaxed like this. She bit her lip hard enough to leave a small visible mark, her toes curled violently with all of their strength, her right hand clenching the bed sheets as hard as it could, and her left hand did the same with Jan’s hair. Jan noticed this and gently slowed down each of her actions mimicking the rhythm of Eli’s body relaxing back down, until they both went immobile. Jan not even feeling how Eli used all of her strength when pulling her hair with her hand.


Eli felt at peace. She felt her body floating in the middle of infinite nothingness. the world could end right now, and she wouldn’t notice, she wouldn’t care at all. She just had the best sex of her life. It was this good not only because of how Jan was able to stimulate her body, but also her mind. This wasn’t just sexual, it was also a mental experience.


“Don’t get too comfortable yet babe.” These words took her out of her trance. She slowly opened her eyes and regained consciousness. “What?” Eli asked with her eyes struggling to stay open, with barely any strength left to mutter her question. She could barely register what her eyes were seeing. Everything was blurry, but… she noticed that she was looking at Jan’s silhouette. “Are you… getting bigger, babe? Aren’t we finished here?” Eli still struggled to get the words out due to her exhaustion, she just wanted Jan lo let her reach Nirvana.


“You are not the only one cumming tonight, little one.” Eli then felt huge rods of flesh sliding between her back and the mattress, and then another one pressing tight in the middle of her chest. She then was lifted in the air, and realized that she was now being lifted by Jan’s enormous hand. This was enough to help her regain some strength, consciousness and sense of direction. She was held by Jan as she was maneuvering around so that she could sit on the comically tiny bed. When Jan was done Eli noticed that while Jan was sitting down on top of their bed her head was inches away from reaching the ceiling.


“Jan you are huge! The ceiling is 15 feet tall and your head is almost reaching it while sitting down! How tall are you right now?”


“I’m 25 feet tall, to be precise.” Jan said it unimpressed, like it wasn’t a big deal trying to impress the tiny Eli she held with a single hand. But she was in fact very excited that she was able to break her record from earlier in the afternoon.


“Oh god, you seem a lot bigger than that to me. So then… how small am I?”


“Owww. You, my tiny little Eli. You stand at an impressive height of 2 feet. To you I should look over 80 feet tall, while to me, well you seem to be about 4.5 inches tall.” Jan said this as she dragged Eli closer to her face, placing Eli's head right in front of her left eye. Her eye looked as big as Eli’s head, so this estimation sounds about right to Eli. “But don’t worry babe, I’m going to grow you back to your regular size now. No, you know what? I’m feeling generous right now. So I’m going to give you a little upgrade since I know you are dying to know what it feels like to be bigger than that!”


Jan lowered Eli to the ground by her side, being very delicate and careful with her touch to not harm or squeeze Eli in the slightest. Eli looked up at her gigantic girlfriend with awe. She felt tiny. After all, she was the size of a small doll to Jan. Anyone would feel terrified if a girl over 10 times their size was holding them with a single hand. But Eli couldn’t help but notice how soft the hand holding her entire naked body felt. The warmth of this hand felt… safe. She felt right at home.


Jan slowly started to let go of Eli’s diminutive body so that her legs had the proper time to adjust and hold her weight as she met the ground. She was being lowered with such delicacy, such care. She felt like she was flying a second ago, and she was now willingly landing. 


“You look so cute right now honey! I wish you could see yourself as I’m seeing you now.” Jan said as she caressed Eli’s face with her curled index finger, and Eli used both of her hands to caress it back. It looked as if she was caressing a horse, but it was just Jan’s enormous finger. In fact, Eli noticed that Jans thigh was lying flat on the ground right next to her. She was just as tall as that thick wall of flesh. Wherever she looked, whatever she compared herself with. She just kept feeling smaller and smaller.


“Well, too bad that I’m getting big again. You said I’m getting a height boost, rught?” Eli said very enthusiastically.


“Don’t get too carried away hun.” Jan’s finger started to rise up into the air beyond Eli’s reach. “You are still going to get a lot smaller than 2 feet very soon, but for now... Well you know me, I like to play with my food, that’s all you need to know.” Then Jan used her arm to rest her elbow on her thigh, and her head rested on her palm. As soon as Jan assumed this position, Eli started to watch everything around her slowly compressing. Everything was getting closer and smaller at the same time. Like when you draw something on an inflated balloon and then you deflate it. She saw Jan going from the size of a building, to the size of a 2 story house and then she stopped growing shortly after that. She stopped at just the right height to meet Jan’s eyes without looking up. 


“What? That’s it? You are still nearly twice as tall as me!” 


“Look around, shorty. I promised to make you bigger than your original size. I think I delivered.”


Eli looked around and the first thing that caught her attention was the bedroom door to her back. It barely reached her crotch. The door… was 7 feet tall.


“Shit, you weren’t lying.” Eli got to her knees and realized that she was only able to get through the door if she did it sideways. Her shoulders were wider than the doorframe. “Look! I can barely fit through the door now! Oh god this is amazing!”


“Yes, I can see that. You are small enough to go through. Quite impressive indeed, short stuff.” Jan said, mocking Eli’s size. “Now, be a good girl and give your mistress a foot massage.” 


“Really? Mistress?” Eli said with a firm poker face. She quickly regretted doing so, because in an instant, Jan’s left hand went from holding her own head in place to wrapping around Eli’s neck and then pinned her with incredible strength against the wall. “How could something so big move at such great speed?” Eli thought to herself. She wouldn’t have had a chance to react even if she was expecting it beforehand. The impact of her body against the wall was so hard that the wall even showed a couple of cracks behind her, and Eli could hear and feel the walls of the whole apartment vibrating for a few seconds before it dissipated. The impact reverberated through the skeleton of their apartment like an earthquake. This much force would have been fatal if she was at her normal size. But at 14 feet tall, yes, it felt rough, but she wouldn’t say that she was hurt. And if she was able to withstand an impact like that better than the wall behind her back, then she imagined that Jan would probably be able to tear down the apartment walls with her bare hands without much difficulty.


“Yes. I said Mistress. But you can also refer to me as Goddess. Listen to me carefully, because I’m not going to repeat myself. You are nothing but my pet now. You are my slave. My plaything, nothing more than that. You breathe because I allow it. You belong to me and you better remember your place if you don’t want me to crush you.“ As Jan said that last part she emphasized her strength by squeezing the air out of Eli’s lungs with a cold blooded soul-piercing look that stared directly into Eli’s eyes declaring that her life would be in danger if she didn’t do as she was told. “Now, get over there and give you GODDESS a foot massage.”


“Y-y-yes.” Eli was speechless. She couldn’t believe how frightening this was. Yes, Jan was playing the role as they said she would, but… the words she said shook Eli to her very core because… she knew that they were actually true. Eli’s existence was truly in Jan’s hands. That realization gave her real chills down her spine.


“Yes what?” Jan pressed much harder on Eli's neck as she made that question, and then Eli realized that her feet were no longer reaching the floor, but at no point did Jan ever lift her off the ground. She had been shrunk right there while she was pinned against the wall.


“Yes… my goddess.” These words were barely able to come out of her mouth. Her face was now turning pale due to the short supply of air. Eli was being choked hard by Jan’s hand. She had never had this much difficulty breathing when little old Jan at her regular size tried to choke her with very little effectiveness. 


“Good. Your stupidity already cost you 2 feet of your height. Now get to work. I don’t have all night.” Jan let go of Eli’s body and her feet met the floor once more. Eli was dumbfounded by how hot this was making her feel. She wasn’t used to being the submissive one, and even less to this new level that Jan’s power had enabled. But as much as the experience was starting to turn her on. She knew that the one that was enjoying the crap out of this was Jan. Eli had noticed already, and how could she not notice when this woman is now more than twice as big as her and she’s standing a foot away from her? Eli had noticed, of course she did. Jan was already getting wet. That 25 foot tall woman was wetting the bed sheets and she was also trying to suppress her urge to bite her lips and she was failing miserably. Eli knew what being the dominant felt, and she knew how to handle herself when doing it. But she already had her moment a few minutes ago. One of the if not the best orgasm that she had ever experienced. So she was now going to do everything she could to make Jan have hers as well.


“Move!” Jan demanded. So, after hearing her command, Eli did her best to get back into her role, and do everything she could to please her goddess. Eli started walking to the side of the room where Jan’s feet were resting, and then Eli just said the words: “Yes, my goddess.” 


The night seems to be far from over.