- Text Size +

I decided to finally get involved in the size community. This is my first attemp at writting a story. Feedback is very appreciated! I hope you find this story enjoyable.




Janis struggled with dating due to her uncommon fetishes. She was into the world of size fetish. She's had a few girlfriends in the past. 


At first everything went great, but after a few months of dating she ended up trying to explore her deeper fetishes with her partners. At first she told them about her foot fetish. She liked both to have her feet worshipped and worship her partners' as well. Most of them even ended up liking the dynamic, but after confessing her desire to roleplay around the idea of power dynamics and being dominant or submissive in bed, most girls ended up uncomfortable. But the few who made it this far would never be down with the idea of playing the role of a dominating giantess or a helpless tiny. That was just too weird for all of them. 


Eventually, Janis decided that she should keep her size fetish for herself, exploring her fantasies through her imagination and with the help of the internet. She decided that it was time to play it a bit safer in her personal dating life.


It had been 6 months since her last break up and she was now ready to look for someone to spend time with romantically. After a few days looking for someone at local coffee shops, bars and online dating apps and never getting a second date from the few people that she managed to meet she started to feel discouraged. Then her phone buzzed one night while she was preparing to go to bed. She had a match with a girl called Elizabeth. 


They texted casually to know a bit about each other and see how compatible they were. Turns out, they were a good match.


Three days later, there was Janis, walking towards the restaurant's entrance ready to meet Elizabeth in person. In fact, Janis was a little nervous since they had a lot in common and their conversations were very interesting and she had lots of fun when texting with Elizabeth. She was hoping that their great chemistry wouldn't be lost when going from texting to an actual real date. She had high expectations from herself. But Janis ended up lighting a cigarette to calm down before going inside the restaurant to calm herself down and collect her thoughts. 


"Just go with the flow, no big deal" she said to herself.


Janis walked to the entrance and approached the hostess. "Hi, uhmm sorry, I have a reservation for two"


"May I have the name please?"


"Yes, Elizabeth Miller" 


"Oh, yes, she's already seated at your table, please follow me".


"Sure, thank you"


Janis walked behind the hostess, who while being an average height girl at 5'4", looked very tall when standing next to Janis.


"Here you go miss, your server will be with you shortly"


Janis met the beautiful blonde woman's gaze sitting at the table and in that moment both of them started smiling without realizing. They were both super excited to finally meet each other.


Janis extended her arms as she walked towards Elizabeth to give her a hug before sitting and as she approached, Elizabeth started doing the same as she stood up from her seat.


Janis slowly became motionless as Elizabeth stood up. When Elizabeth was sitting their eyes were nearly at the same level, but Elizabeth's gaze stood a few inches above Janis'. Janis thought that was due to the chairs being a little taller than average. But as Elizabeth rose higher and higher Janis remembered that she just assumed that Elizabeth was an average sized woman. She never mentioned anything about her being tall, and her profile just had a few selfies, which were very effective at hiding her stature. 


Janis felt like everything was moving in slow motion as Elizabeth rose to her full height. First Elizabeth was around 5 inches taller while sitting, then a full head taller, then her shoulders passed Janis' head then her breasts were right in her face, and by the time Elizabeth stopped, the top of Janis' head was barely reaching Elizabeth's boobs, and Elizabeth's knees still had a small bend in order to be able to hug Janis' tiny frame. All this that seemed to have happened in slow motion actually took place in just a couple of seconds, and Elizabeth seemed to be unbothered by the tremendous height difference between them.


Elizabeth's long slender arms came  from above Janis' head and were pushing her body towards Elizabeth's with quite a lot of strength, to the point where Janis felt like it was a little hard to breathe due to the strength of such a statuesque woman.


Elizabeth was wearing a crop top, which made emphasis on how large her breasts were. They were definitely larger than Janis' head, and that was the second thing Janis noted. The first being that Elizabeth was so tall that her belly button was just an inch below her mouth now.


After a few seconds Elizabeth let go of Janis' petit frame and was still holding the same big smile while looking down at Janis with a look of childlike excitement.


"Oh my god, I didn't know you were so tall. You look like an average height girl in your pictures, you know? Haha" Said Janis, still smiling back at Elizabeth while laughing nervously.


"Oh!" Elizabeth's smile immediately disappeared and now she looked quite worried about the situation. 


"Oh my god you are right I'm so sorry, please forgive me I should take off these stupid heels. Damn it, what was I thinking?"


Janis looked down at Elizabeth's feet. Yes, she was wearing a couple of 4, maybe 5…ish inch heels. And at the same time Janice noticed how beautiful Elizabeth's feet were. This was just their first date and she was already picturing herself going down on those magnificent feet.


As Elizabeth started lifting her foot to take one of her heels off, Janis stopped her by grabbing her hand, which mande Janis' hand look like the hand of a small child, and told her that she shouldn't be worried.


"Hey hey, it's not a problem at all Eli. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was just saying that you are quite tall because I just wasn't expecting it. I was surprised… pleasantly surprised." Janis said with a gentle and calm tone, helping Eli to calm down and realize that it was just a misunderstanding.


"Oh, so you are okay with me being this tall? Even wearing heels?... Wait, pleasantly surprised?" First Eliz was asking those questions while calming down, then she seemed collected, and at the end she smiled at the realization that Janis implied that she liked the fact that she was so tall.


"Haha yeah, I actually have a thing for tall girls" said Janis nervously laughing now. " I uhm… actually love that you like wearing heels while already being so tall… it's great!" 


"Oh thank god, I thought that I was ruining our first date! But now that I think about it, and say it out loud it sounds so silly! Hahaha!" Eli now seems back to her relaxed self just like a moment before this awkward situation unfolded.


"Eli, don't worry about wearing heels around me ok? In fact, please do! Girl you look gorgeous!"


"Oww no Jan, you look even better tonight! I have to hand it to you, you definitely beat me!"


Now the tension was relieved, and the girls seemed to be relaxed now that they had properly said hello to each other. They both sat down as they complimented each other, both of them loving everything about the other.


"So Eli! You know I have to haha. I need to ask… how tall are you, girl? Because I mean, I am a tiny woman, I know that, but I've never seen someone as tall as you. I mean look at this, we have the same chair and while I don't even reach the floor, you can't fit your legs under our table!"


"Haha yeah, the world isn't made for a girl my size. I even had to duck to fit through the door when coming here. But to answer your question, I'm 6 feet 7 inches tall. Well, 7 feet tall with these shoes on."


"Wow, that's crazy. 7 feet tall? You must make everyone else feel tiny."


"Yes! Actually I love that! Walking around minding my own business and seeing how people are kind of self conscious about their height all the time haha. That's one of the best parts about it in my opinion, making everyone feel little. I don't know, there's something about it that I love."


"Well, I'm only 4 feet 8, so I think you are going to love how small I seem beside you haha." Jan said with a playful and innocent tone. While she was loving the idea of dating an actual mini giantess, she was trying to play it safe, be vanilla, and just said it as a lighthearted joke. But Eli's response was something that Jan could have never been prepared to hear.


"Yeah, you seem to like that I'm this big, and I do love that you are so small… I think we are going to have a crazy, crazy fun night, Jan."


Eli said with the lightest devilish grin on her face, just showing it enough for Jan to notice the lust that motivated Eli to say those words with such a faintly sexy voice.


At that moment, Jan had a good feeling about Eli. Maybe, just maybe… she had just found the perfect woman for her.