- Text Size +

It was 8:45 and Jan was ready for the unforgettable night to begin. She had already booked a reservation for Eli and her and told Eli about it, and they were going to meet there at 9:30. Jan looked at herself in the mirror for one last time before heading out, confirming her great choice for picking a black romper, a vivienne westwood silver necklaceand of course her brand new sandals to tease Eli with her freshly painted black pedicure and her new set of toe rings. It was a bit simple, but elegant at the same time. At the moment, Jan was at her regular 4’8” stature, but eager to change that later tonight after giving Eli the surprise of her life.


Jan arrived at the restaurant a little early, so she decided to light a cigarrette around the corner while she waited for Eli.


“There’s a ton of advantages to this power. 25% more product for the same price? That’s a great deal.” Jan said as she exhaled the smoke of her oversized cigarrette.


“You know that I hate when you smoke babe. It’s an awful habit.” Jan heard Eli’s voice from behind her.


“Oh shit honey, yo scared me.” Jan said while coughing uncontrollably. “I’m sorry, I thought you were going to take longer, I know that you hate this, I just thought that smoking one while waiting a couple of minutes wouldn’t be so bad.” Jan tossed her cigarette as she said this.


“It’s ok babe, I don’t want to fight over this right now. You already know how I feel, and you are an adult, so it’s ok. A tiny adult. Almost a child I would say, but legally, you are an adult.” Eli said as her tone gradually turned into a teasting one while slowly coming closer to Jan and placing her big hands on each side of Jan’s head, engulfing most of it to emphasise how much bigger than Jan she was. Then she tilted Jan’s head upwards as she bent all the way down to give Jan a kiss.


“Ha ha the funniest as always. Can we go inside honey? I’m kinda starving right now.” Jan blushed by both the embarrassment and the sexy manouver that Eli just pulled up in order to give her a sweet kiss. “She’s really good for the role of the big girl.” She thought.


“Yeah, I’m starving as well! Let’s go.”


“Oh Eli, by the way, you are stunning tonight! Did you go to work looking that nice?”


“Oh thanks! But hell no. I went shopping right before coming here and tried to make an outfit that worked while spending as little as possible haha. I kept my heels, but I had to buy a pair of baggy jeans and this orange top that you see.” Eli was wearing her work heels, which were a pair of modest 2.5 inch heeled sandals to be comfortable enough to work while still boosting her height to over 6’9”. “I actually don’t like this outfit as much as I thought I would, but thanks hun. You on the other hand. You girl look gorgeous. I can’t wait to have you for dessert.” Eli said looking at Jan with a mischievous look on her face, implying that she already had something in mind for her later. Little does she know that her plans were probably not going to be Jan’s priority.


The girls went inside the restaurant and sat on their table. Jan had specifically asked for a table for two on the small balcony on the 10th floor of the building. A very exclusive table that everyone was always trying to get. But Jan was really close friends with the manager since she used to be a server a few years ago and she had saved his ass a bunch of times when he needed someone to do a double shift and no one would volunteer. So since Jan wanted a little privacy she asked for a favor and she got it.


“Wow babe, how did you manage to get the VIP table with such short notice?” Eli was surprised by the beautiful location of her table, especially since this was a fancy Italian restaurant that was very popular, so you would assume that this table wouldn’t be available if you made a reservation a couple of hours ago. Their table was in an area secluded enough to have the illusion of a private dinner on a balcony with a gorgeous view to the river. Not to mention the dim warm lights and the plants that adorned the wall of the balcony.


“You know that I saved Patrick a lot of times in the past, so I asked for this as a favor since I wanted to spend a beautiful time with my beloved girlfriend.”


“So romantic. Are we celebrating something?” 


“Just that I am with the love of my life.” Jan reached out for Eli’s hand and held it tightly while looking into her eyes. They were in love. Both of them had found something special, and felt very lucky to have found each other.


Their server showed up and Jan ordered appetizers and a bottle of red wine to start their romantic night. She knew that a couple of glasses of wine would enhance what was coming shortly.


An hour went by. They were just finishing their bottle of wine and were talking about their day. Jan just said that she had an uneventful day and was hearing about a funny anecdote from Eli’s shooting.


“So there was this coffee guy. Just a regular guy you know? And he only knew that he was supposed to buy coffee for “the models”. The guy knocks on the door of the changing room and asks if he could come in. I tell him it’s ok and he comes in. There’s me and the other girls just chatting and the guy’s jaw drops to the floor. There he is, a short guy around 5’6” not believing the sight of 3 girls over a head taller than him just casually hanging out. And after leaving the coffee he pulls out his phone, pretending to be checking a text message or an e-mail, I don’t know. And so, he’s standing like a couple of feet away from us, and then his phone flashes directly at our feet!. Hahahaha! Oh. My. God. I lost it!


“What? No fucking way!”


“I thought it was so funny that he was so unlucky to be in this situation! But, one of the girls immediately turned aggressive and asked him to delete it right there in front of us. I could see the guy’s soul leaving his body. And I kinda felt bad for him so I told the girls to forget it, that we have done some foot photography sessions before, so it shouldn’t be a big deal. So I managed to de-escalate the situation. And then I actually felt a little bit flattered as well as cocky. So I asked him as he was begging for us to forgive him while he went for the door: So coffee guy, before you leave. Do you think I have pretty feet?.”


“Oh, no you didn’t! Oh Eli you are evil. Why would you put him in the spotlight like that again after that?”


“Because I genuinely wanted to know! I do love compliments, and I knew he would say yes. I just wanted to hear him saying it.


“So did he say yes?”


“Of course he did! He was so nervous and I event went further !”


“Shut up, you didn’t! How can you go further that that?”


“I sounded like such a pervert in front of the girls but I was possessed by the power babe. I asked him if he thought they were pretty enough for me to sell feet pics.”


“No way, honey, that’s too overboard.”


“I now know that. I did take it way too far. But he said that he would, and his sorry look made me feel so bad afterwards. Poor guy, I toyed with him too hard, I guess.”


“Sure you did hahaha! But I would buy pictures of your feet too and I wouldn’t feel embarrassed to admit it.”


“But lucky Jan can lick them for free.”


“Am I lucky enough to have you licking mine tonight?”


“Hm, I don’t know, little girl. I’m feeling too powerful today after making a grown man pee his pants by just talking to him.”


“Oh if you had any idea of how powerful I’ve felt today, Eli. I wonder if you are going to notice any change soon.” Jan thought in her head, impatiently waiting for Eli to say that something was off.


After finishing their second bottle of wine, Eli was feeling the urge to go to the restroom.


“Hey babe, I’ll be right back, I goot to use the restroom.”


“Sure sweetheart, I’ll be right here. I’ll order another bottle of wine in the meantime.”


Eli came back after a few minutes.


“Wow Jan, this restaurant is the first one I’ve seen in a long time that has a more tall, friendly design to it. The toilet was higher than most, and the sink was reasonably high. I didn’t have to bend down as much as usual. I think you might need to stand on your tiptoes to wash your hands.”


“Getting funny again huh? Well, I’m glad that you are more comfortable. Don’t you ever want to live in a world where everything is built to be more convenient for someone as tall as you?” Since they were both kind of getting drunk already, Jan knew that it was time to make the reveal.


“Yeah, I guess it would be nice I guess. But it is what it is.”


“Like, look at this fork I have in my hand, it’s huge don’t you think?” It indeed looked very big in the small hands of Jan, after all the silverware was enlarged by 15% without Eli looking.


“Yeah, now that you mention it, the silverware is even bigger than the ones we have back home. We should ask Patrick where to get some, I wouldn’t mind eating my Sunday morning cereal with a larger spoon.”


“But now let me show you something better. Imagine…” Jan took a fork under the table as she started her pitch. “…That you could have a spoon that was more or less… this big!” Jan took out the fork, now it being 3 times its original size.


“Hey, how? Where were you hiding that? Are you a magician now? Hahaha”


“Look carefully…” Janis held the fork in her hand right in the middle of the table, as it started to shrink back to its regular size, and then way past that, until it looked like a tiny toy fork.”


“What the fuck is happening?” Eli asked, now extremely confused. Her mind was imploding with what she had just seen. “Are you… really doing that?” Eli slowly extended her hand and grabbed the tiny fork between her thumb and her index fingers. It was now half as long as her index finger.


“Ok baby, I wanted to be as subtle as possible. I know this can hit like a ton of bricks, believe me, I know. But there’s no easy way to take this in.”


Jan then realized something that had been eluding her for quite some time now. She always has trouble when trying to maneuver her legs under a table. But right now her legs were crossed under it, and she was very comfortable.


“Last night. Your wish was…” Eli was at a loss of words.


“I woke up this morning, and I was somehow able to do… well… this.”


“How? How’s this possible? How do you do that?”


“I have no idea how this can be possible. I only know that I just think about changing something or someone’s size, and then it just happens.”


“Someone’s?” Eli was now realizing that the restaurant was not exactly a tall friendly spot.


“I know what you are thinking honey. Don’t worry, everything is reversible, during the day I actually tried a lot of stuff in order to know it was safe and that I could control it. And to be honest, I’m quite good.” As Jan finished her sentence all the silverware returned to its regular size and enlarged the wine bottle considerably before grabbing it and pouring Eli and herself another glass. “It has its perks, you know.” Jan smiled at Eli.



There was a bit of silence while Jan took a large sip of her glass.


“Eli, are you okay? I was too on the nose, right? Please baby, say something.”


“No, I’m fine. It’s just a huge deal. But I’m actually excited. I’m just trying to wake myself up, I already pinched my arms and legs a dozen times, and we’re still here. So I’m containing my excitement.” Eli’s tone turned to a more relaxed one, as she went for her glass and had a sip of wine.


“So, how long have I been shrunken? I just noticed a minute ago while you were explaining. I have to give it to you, you did really make this ton of bricks quite subtle.”


“Thanks! I practiced all day, actually. And you started shrinking from the moment you sat on that chair. I made it slow. Gradual. You are, haha, still getting smaller as we speak.” Jan laughed a bit nervously trying not to make Eli mad, since she wasn’t sure about how she would react to her messing around with something so dear to Eli as her height.


“And, how much shorter am I exactly?”


“Let me give you a clue.” As Jan said that, Eli felt her clothes become extremely oversized for her. All of it inflating instantly in every single direction and then just feeling how the friction of her shoulders was the only thing holding her top from falling to her waist. And her size 12 heeled sandals suddenly became 3 sizes too big for her. They were now hanging as the laces were now tied to fit a much larger foot. It wasn’t like alice suddenly drowning inside her clothes, it wasn’t nearly as crazy of course, but she got a taste of what that would feel like. Just five seconds later, her clothes shrank back to fit her perfectly, just as they did moments ago.


“You should be 6 feet tall, if I’m not mistaken. I can also sense size and dimensions in a very weird way. I’m still getting better at that, so I might be off by one or two inches.”


“Holy shit I’m so short now! Only 6 feet tall? Well, I know that’s still taller than the average, but damn I lost 7 inches without really noticing.”


“Yeah, the wine helped me a lot with that haha.”


“Wow babe, you really did a great job presenting this to me. I think that I’m ready to go back to normal and maybe try some dirty things that are coming to my mind when we get back to the apartment.” Eli said now seemingly returning to her regular old self as she said this, now that she had fully digested Jan’s ability.


“Oh, I think you are confused honey. You are not going to stop shrinking anytime soon. I have planned this evening already. And let me tell you something.” Jan slowly started to stand up and walked in Eli’s direction. While this happened Eli could see how Jan’s body expanded in every direction very noticeably until Jan got down on her knees beside her chair, and kept growing larger until she was just as tall as the sitting Eli, and said to her ear with a soft seductive voice: Tonight I’m going to show you what it’s like to feel small. So be ready to obey your mistress tonight, ok little one?” Jan finished up by giving Eli a kiss on her neck with a small bite to it. Eli felt how Jan’s mouth was so much bigger than she remembered. She felt like she could bite half of her neck off at that size. After all, yeah Eli was sitting. But Jan was on her knees and their eyes were level. 


Eli felt shivers going down her spine. She had never seen Jan handle herself in such a commanding, intimidating and seductive matter, and with such ease. She realized how much at her mercy she was. She was in fact, powerless. What’s she going to do? How can you resist someone who can turn you into a toy by just thinking about it? At that moment she remembered what Jan said last night: “Yeah, sure. Like you could stand a chance against a size changer.” 


Jan started to shrink as she stood back up and walked towards her seat. But she didn’t get back to her regular 4’8” frame. She stopped much earlier than that. She seemed to be much taller than Eli right now, and it wasn’t just the fact that her new perspective was playing tricks on her. Eli couldn’t be sure, but she was under the impression that Jan was huge, like if she stood then the tip of her head would barely reach Jan’s nose. It was a surreal sight for her. So Eli wanted to be sure for both her curiosity, and the fact that if she was right, that would be so arousing.


“Hey hun, you stopped shrinking, but you still seem quite tall. Being big in public spaces can be awkward and inconvenient, you know? You might want to be mindful of that.”


“Oh this? It’s nothing, baby.” Jan sat back down in her chair, crossing them outside of the table, now that they looked so long that she wouldn’t be able to do that under it. “6’7” isn’t that tall, you know?”


Eli felt her blood freezing when she heard that. But before she could say anything to defend her former stature, Jan started talking again, to which Eli decided to remain silent due to how intimidating Jan felt to her right now.


“We will have dessert, finish our wine, and then I’m going to play with you all night long. Unless you have a problem with my plan, that is.”


“No problem at all babe, that sounds perfect!” 


“Good!”


Jan was starting to play dominant even though they were still in their romantic dinner, which she didn’t have planned from the beginning. But she was dying to take Eli to the apartment and fuck her brains out, so she couldn’t resist. Still, after a few minutes they both cooled off again, and they went back to casually talking about life. Now it was Jan’s turn to really tell Eli what her day was like. Jan only omitted the part in which she became too tall to stand up inside their apartment, she wanted to still have something under her sleeve for later.


After an hour of talking and laughing, they paid the bill, called an uber, and stood up ready to leave. 


As they stood up Eli had to look way up to meet Jan’s eyes. She was now a full head shorter than Jan, and her height was being boosted a bit by her heels. Eli had always imagined what a regular sized Jan would look like. With her large boobs for her size, decently wide hips and very small waist, Jan had an incredible hourglass figure. One that anyone would envy. So Eli imagined that Jan’s figure would look extremely hot if she was a regular sized woman. But now that there she was, a head taller than her. She was awestruck. Jan had the body of a goddess, and now it was at an amazonian scale. Eli remembered how her decently large breasts were bigger than the 4’8” Jan. But right now, Eli was guessing that she had to be between 5’5” and 5’7”. And Eli’s head could be swallowed whole by the now gigantic boobs in front of her. Then Eli also noticed how wide Jan’s body seemed to be. Jan had always been this tiny girl with such a slim body that Eli sometimes was careful not to harm due to how small Jan was in comparison to her. And while Jan still had her slim silhouette, it had expanded in every direction so dramatically, that Eli couldn’t avoid feeling small. She felt fragile. Everything about Jan’s body was like she remembered, but there was so much more of it.


“Hey, shorty. My eyes are up here. Are you okay?” Jan snapped Eli back to reality while snapping her fingers in order to get her out of her trance.


“Yeah, it’s just that… I don’t know, I feel…”


“Small? Oh honey, we’ve barely even started.”