- Text Size +

 “Ahhhhh… well, I bet you insignificant mites are wondering exactly how you got into this situation…”



Her voice fell from her serpentine lips, rolling across the horizon like an encroaching cloud. The creatures massive, fleshy thighs were both sprawled forward, knees hanging above the crisscross patchwork of concrete grids and building patters as this creature of unimaginable size sat on her haunches. Her skin was a burning magenta, pulsating heat with every heartbeat. Her horns coiled out slightly from her temples, tempered by the fires of this world and the next. Her tail too was large enough to encroach on the neighboring county; itz prehensile girth twitched with pleasure as the dragoness smirked, forked tongue sampling the air for only a moment before continuing…



Well, here’s a lesson to you humans: don’t go reading off incantations of ancient tomes when you don’t know what they mean.”



Her ample behind was another source of tension for those not already crushed into past beneath mushy, warm, fleshy draconic paws. Between her grounded legs, feet, and tail, it seemed as though the dragon spirit’s ass was the only part of her that had yet to rest on the fragile ground of the city below.



You know something? I can definitely feel a bit of an itch…



And the butt began to lower.



Its looming crack descended, above which her tail continued to twitch with excitement, eagerly bulldozing the adjacent houses of the neighborhoods it ran through. A deep, rumbly, throaty laugh resonated throughout the entire region as the dragoness THUMPED her rump down, driving up a storm of splashed pulverized concrete and dirt, trees, and human debris. Buildings were bulldozed and rammed over, entire cities scrubbed from the geologic record. Any people that were alive when the twin moons came down could only raise their hands up begging for her faux mercy, to be whisked away by the mere displacement of hurricane-force winds, swept up in the maelstrom and being pelted into goo against her backside before utter eradication as she allowed herself to relax, turning the region into a seat.



Then… true to her word, she began to scratch.



Ah-ah-ohhhhhhh... that feels so good!



Her rolling backside was a brush to wipe the earth clean, a thunderous wall countless kilometers high that tens of thousands tried to escape by running, driving, biking, even flying in a few cases, all in vain as it reduced the once sprawling urban and suburban metropolis into a muddy field. Then the draconic queen took another pass, going back over the destroyed land, reducing now even those who managed to pull through by the skin of their teeth through sheer luck into stains of their own. Then another pass, again, continuously flattening, smoothing the landscape, creating a pair of wide-open, oblong craters.



She continued this for a few moments, shuddering all the while she did it, muttering, murmuring in blind lust.



“Ohhhhhhh… The dragon queen’s pleasure at alleviating an itch was as non-existent as the itch itself. Rather, what she truly desired was the energy of humanity, souls snuffed out by her hand – or, rather, her behind, all to flow into her own spirit, powering her return while toiling within the own metaphysical universe of her psyche for the rest of eternity. Not only would their deaths make her stronger in the perpetual long-run, each perished soul came with a jolt of lucious power as their souls were sucked, clawing and screaming into her being, their bodies left to be smashed against her warm, virile scales, filling her with that power that she longed for. The power to end the entire universe thirtyfold and create it anew every time. Had she not been lustfully drooling, planting two draconic scaled fingers within the folds of her labia to accompany her increasing libido, she could almost laugh, wondering what foolish dimwit would possibly be stupid enough to awaken her after her millennia-long slumber.



The various liquids that escaped her body proved their own issue for the communities that had managed to avoid the wrath of her behind. The scaled deity would occasionally lick her lips with her long, slimy tongue, a maneuver that sent many minuscule flecks of spittle flying out into the broader atmosphere. While they may have been minuscule to her, they were anything but to those in the areas in which they landed, with a single micro-droplet large enough to engulf a house, destroying the encampment utterly with their speed and force. Most of her targets weren’t lucky enough to be inanimate, as these droplets ironically hit those who thought they were relatively safe, escaping people and cars in untouched roads, traffic-jammed streets, the sides of buildings blown out by the incoming bombs of dragon slobber, drowning the people in their goopy flows or simply destroying them outright from the force.



Spit was not the only fluid the people of this sprawling metropolis had to worry about. At the edge of the brown-gray crater formed by her buttocks, the surviving residents were mercifully gathering their awares having avoided the worst of the attack, figuring out the best way to escape or hide or wait for this hellish experience to become nothing but a dream or a memory. But above them, at the slit formed on the wall of this dragon woman’s pelvis, a cataclysmic droplet of its own was forming, peaking out. It shimmered, catching the barest scraps of light that managed to sneak their way into her shadow. And as she continued to stimulate herself, this massive droplet was disturbed, dripping down, out, and onto the city proper. It was a rolling, molasses-like sphere of utter devastation, absorbing in it all sorts of people, cars, buildings, businesses, homes, families, none were safe from the pyroclastic flow of the dragon deity’s ladycum. And there was more where that came from as her grunts increased in strength, leading to ever more surges, squirts, spurts of the sticky fluid that swallowed up all in its wake, more and more, creating a true lake – if not a sea – of ejaculate formed in the ruins of the paltry townstead. The cum would go on to sink into the land, creating a marsh that would remain unpopulated, desolate, and musky for centuries, giving birth to all new sorts of creatures never before seen by mankind from the dragon woman’s own bodily fauna.



But she wouldn’t give humanity the chance to ever witness such a thing. As she reeled from her orgasm, reasoning that the time to play was now over, the deity propped herself up on her leathery fingers, slowly, surly standing up, her massive thick tail rising from the ground until finally she stood, unmatched by structures natural or man-made, a giggling titan with pink skin soft enough to fall asleep in, a laugh hearty enough to shatter steel, teeth capable of tearing the moon to shreds, and a footstep capable of splitting the crust of the earth apart.



Feeling every one of you useless mites pop is just decadent. But I still need just a tiny bit more energy before I can truly ascend, so do me a favor and crush reeeeeeal good for me, m’kay?”



Long sticky stringlets of her fluids continued to leak out from her crotch, creating a semi-rigid trail as she began to waver, truly taking the time to savor this brief flirtation with anything even approaching mortality before she took her next step into deityhood. Her foot rose, rumbling as it left the muddy brown patch it was resting within, thick toes dripping dirt and debris from beneath their crevices as the fleshy, scaly sole blotted out the sun.



The dragoness waved with a cheeky smile to the vestiges of humanity, and chirped, “Toodles!



THUM-PHOOOOOOOM!!!!!



The few surviving humans in the buildup to the dragoness’s stomp ceased being biology and became physics. Their matter was disassociated, atomized by a force beyond their comprehension as the dragoness laughed giddily, feeling all their delicious life force fill her as their juices speckled the soul, practically invisible at sizes like this to any but the most legendarily-keen-eyed of all the extinct dragon races.



HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU TINY GNATS! I CAN’T EVEN SEE YOU!!!” She screeched with glee, wiping her sole off in the muddy footprint, coating it in its own new patina of bloody-moist soil as she raised her companion foot, giving it its own stomp and accompanying world-ending crater.



Yes more, more… give it all to me,the dragon goddess murmured, once again losing herself in her own pleasure and power, jerking her clawed fingers back into her fertile organic manufacturer of nectar. She stretched the walls, allowing the searing hot cum to flow out once again, creating swaths of endless swamp where they landed, boiling everything they touched to a crisp. Steam flowed from every orifice on the dragon’s body, and her tail twitched before making one, giant CRACK, whipping across the horizon and cracking the surface of the land.



This this should be enough…” Finally, the dragoness realized. Enough blood had been spilled screaming her name for her to begin the chain reaction and grow ever more. Closing her eyes, baring her teeth, crouching, rearing, ready… she began.



Her expansion brought it so that her feet could no longer be contained in the mere jurisdiction of cities, instead only being content to remain in the square-footage alotted by counties. And as more and more death was brought about merely by her existence and continued expansion, this too was not enough. It was never enough as she grew, and grew, grunting with effort and lust as she roared a primal roar that tore the heavens asunder, no longer debasing herself by using human tongue. She gnashed her teeth, licking up the gray specks that were once the various regions of this populated area, now merely crumbs to enter a belly suspiciously devoid of sacrifices.



Each rumble of the Earth felt like an omen. Those humans outside of the vicinity of the dragoness went from nervously afraid to outright mortal Lovecraftian reverence as the shiny flexible mass that was her tail expanded, erasing everything it touched as she continued her ascent, climbing higher and higher until the very concept of states and nations were mere suggestions to her. The Atlantic Ocean spread out to her left, and if she tried very hard, she could just barely make out the shimmery blue of the Pacific to her right. And still, it wasn’t enough, but it was getting faster, and faster, as her slightly-chubby form expanded past the horizon.



Already, the Earth was beginning to break apart into crumbs, and those stuck on the pieces struggled to hold on as the dragon deity’s gravity began to invade and interfere with the planet’s magnetic pole, causing a catastrophic loss of life in the landforms that were brought up to the height of her waist, water that rode up to ankle-height. As she noticed, she couldn’t help but chuckle in bemusement, reaching down to plant her fingers in the sea, creating tsunami-sized ripples that tore through the few bastions of life and humanity left on the planet.



Finally, as her growth exceeded the size of the planet, and a single footprint could now cover an entire hemisphere… only then did it begin to peter out. After all, any gains to be gleaned from killing the few thousand or so humans still alive on the smoldering corpse of the third rock from the son… were nil.



Anyway, I really, truly, can’t thank you enough for freeing me,” chirped the dragon deity. “In fact, as a reward… allow me to give you a big kiss. Open up wide! Ahhhhhhhhh…



Even the force of the waves generated by her request was enough to obliterate most people on the side of the Earth that faced her. Those on the opposite end could only wait in stalward horror as they watched the teeth of her jowls close, entrapping them and the entire planet in the moist, steamy confines of a dragon goddess’s gullet. Until…



Gulp!



Ahhhhhh you really hit the spot. Well, this has been fun! Perhaps I’ll go ahead and remake the universe. On the other hand, there’s still plenty of this one I haven’t seen yet! And with luck… maybe there’s another civilization out there to turn into my after-dinner mint too...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I certainly did!