- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Okay, so Makima gets too much love, and therefore there's practically no size stuff for any of the other amazing CSM gals. Time to fix that.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's to the first of hopefully many.

Japan, 1997. Humanity is constantly warring with fears given form, otherwise known as Devils. Several divisions around the world are dedicated in their entirety to fighting these terrifying creatures, even including some Devils who have been taken captive by the various organizations to increase their own capabilities. From tomatoes to the dark itself, anything and everything could be a devil… but it’s not your job to fight them. You live a relatively peaceful life as a cashier in a convenience store, working 9 to 5 without incident. You’re on your way out of your shift when a strange shape drops down in front of you, attacking you suddenly and without mercy. You’re hit across the face… and are left on the pavement to rot.

That is, until… you’re greeted by a warm feeling across your body, a far cry from the cold pavement you were sprawled out on seemingly seconds prior. However… on second look, this doesn’t look like your apartment. Heck, it doesn’t look like an apartment for anything human at all! It’s seemingly made for beings hundreds of times taller than you, with your currently puny body placed on a blanket. Looking around more, you can see a hill rising and falling about 50 meters from your current position… and that’s when you see her. She’s… oddly beautiful, in an entirely intimidating way. She snores loudly, and with an open mouth, revealing her shark-like teeth within. The massive woman’s blonde-pink hair cascades around her head like a halo, and… wait, why does she have horns?! And where the hell is that awful smell coming from?! It smells like B.O. and a garbage fire… but before you have time to ponder exactly what this terrifying, disgusting, maybe slightly cute sleeping titaness is, however… she awakens, dousing you with morning breath.

“Mmf… another day in this shitty apartment. ‘Least those two knuckleheads are out already… gives me and Meowy the whole place to-” The deity of a girl pauses, seemingly sniffing you out with ease. “The fuck is that…? Smells like a filthy human… looks like an easily crushable bug… perfect for a bit of fun!” The malodorous breath washes over you again as the pink-haired Fiend reaches straight for your two-centimeter-tall self, pinching your torso between her index finger and thumb. “Listen up, bug! You are now the property of the best of the best, the baddest of badasses, Power! You had best be grateful, or I’ll crush you like the ant you are. Got it?!”

You nod furiously, wriggling in her simple grasp without making any leeway whatsoever. “Good! Seems some humans know their place… especially against the superior being that is Yours Truly! Congrats, bug… you just earned a spot on the Blood Fiend’s Super Smart Pet List~.” And it’s then that you start truly fearing for your life… what could you possibly have done to belong to this egotistical Devil? But it’s not like you have time to think… especially as you’re blindsided by the Devil’s scent. “Aww, what’s wrong? Can the pathetic, weak bug not handle the smell of true greatness? Showers are for the weak… but me? I’m as strong as you’ll ever find! Now clean me! Tongue only! And fast, before I start to get crushy.” The Fiend threatens before dropping you onto her abs. So, with your life on the line, you start to lick at her sweaty, malodorous flesh, starting with what’s closest: her toned midsection. You get on your hands and knees, sticking your tongue out and gagging as her natural musk wafts up to you. Seeing this display of weakness, Power prods your puny person point-blank into her pungent muscles, rubbing your body around to sop up the sweat. The wind is knocked out of you, but it’s quickly replaced by the workout-scented miasma that the Blood Fiend produces.

“See? Was that so hard? I know you’re a pathetic human and all, but even Denji can take more than that. Guess I’ll have to follow Redhead’s weird metaphors and actually train you… but don’t worry. Soon you’ll accept me for the god that I am!” the Fiend gloats from above, only inspiring more dread into you. Just how bad can it get… much worse, as you find out. Mere seconds after Power thinks that her stomach is “clean”, she immediately moves you to the sweaty, reeking mire of her underarms. The stubbly, slightly unshaven surface rug burns your skin, and the liquid that each pore excretes is almost spicy… yet you have no choice but to soak and drink it all up, the salty sweat stinging your eyes with each drop. It’s humid to the point of being suffocating… but at least she hasn’t put you anywhere near her feet or privates yet.

“You’re shitty deodorant… but maybe I’ll be able to trick some perv into giving me their blood if I let ‘em do the same. What do you think, buggy? Care to make a friend in the sweaty armpit of the mighty Power?” The She-Devil asks rhetorically… why would she give a shit about what some human thinks? She moves you to her other pit… which thankfully goes by much faster. “Yknow… moving you around so much was a big favor. Why don’t you give me some thanks? Rub my feet, or I’ll shove you where the sun don’t shine.” She says as she deposits you by her sweaty peds. You’re wheezing and hacking up sweat, all while the cruel Fiend above watches you with… disappointment? Apathy? Boredom? You haul yourself up to two legs, weakly pushing against the reeking sole of Power. More sweat slowly trickles down from between her toes, and your hands are quickly covered in dirt… but then… the foot falls down on you, squashing you beneath the supple flesh. “Ah shit… you better not stop rubbing while I’m at work, bug. There’ll be consequences… I dunno what yet, but there’ll be some!” And with that, you’re crammed into a leather loafer, the musty scent of the shoe surrounding you as your new owner runs off to fight more devils, trampling you senseless all the while…

Chapter End Notes:

THIS WAS MY LONGEST STORY BY FAR. Hope you enjoyed :)