- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Lot's of sexually explicate content!

Mark almost never got messages on eka's portal, especially not unsolicited ones. He wasn't comfortable doing role play online. He never had a communal outlet for his Vore fetish, So he was more than a little excited to receive a special surprise that Monday morning.


“Hey MarkBot24, My name is Jill and I saw your picture on the 'what do we all look like' thread. I just think you are super cute and I saw from your post that you are a bay area baby, here is my pic, let's get together and chat!”


Mark stumbled to read the message again, carefully digging through every word, to ensure that he hadn't misread, or conjured up his own version with some wishful thinking. But sure enough, there it was. Dreams do come true. With great reverence he clicked the link to the picture...


Jill waited patiently at Cafe Gratitude in San Rafael. She could not believe her luck when she found Mark on the forum. Good looking and local, perfect. Her experience with Vic had been monumental, but the guilt riddled her conscience. Was she a murderer? It had mostly been an accident when Vic died inside of her, but she wanted it so badly again. Mark had said on the portal that he would definitely go through with being eaten alive by a beautiful woman who had the power to do so, but would he follow through? She waited impatiently while dirty thoughts and desires raced through her head.


Mark pulled up at the cafe. It had been two days since that first message, and he would be nervous except that Jill seemed anxious to meet him. He saw her through the windshield, sitting on the patio. Strange that a voraphille chose to meet at a vegan restaurant. She looked just like the picture. Thick lips, sweet eyes, warm sun kissed skin. A gorgeous goddess to be sure, and she seemed so sweet and incapable of impure thoughts. And god those lips, would it be to much for him to hope for some excellent erotic role play? Perhaps with her towering over him. Or even better, speaking sensually of the sensation of his body in her mouth with her lips right next to his eyes. Jill saw him in his car and waved. She was so perky and ecstatic like a little girl, or someone seeing an old friend. Her smile went form ear to ear and her teeth where large and pearly white. Mark realized that he was extremely aroused and couldn't possibly get out of the car!

“Hey Mark!” she yelled from her chair “Need a hand?” Mark winced at her unaware blunder. Did she realize that her mere existence was fulfilling his every fantasy?

“Hey.” Mark laughed a bit uncomfortable, while trying to maintain some semblance of confidence. “Just give me one second.” He desperately tried to shift his mind elsewhere. Sports... mario bros... his mother...

Two horrible minutes passed. Mark was unable to distance himself from the situation, or dissisociate this goddess from his sexual fantasies. Mustering up his best game face, he shifted his junk about a bit and prayed the jeans would do the trick of sheltering him from the elements. Jumping from his seat in the car and quickly approaching a puzzled looking Jill he attempted a recovery. “Sorry about that! I was just so stunned by your beauty.” Smooth.

“I can see that.” She glared at his obvious and not so sheltered bulge. Mark looked down, and quickly held his hands clasped in front of himself. Not even close to smooth. Jill laughed and smiled that smile a second time.

“What are you worried about stud? First off I'll take it as a compliment. Secondly, it looks like you've got it going on, so thanks for the preview. Thirdly, and most importantly, so long as you have more control than that in the bed we'll be fine.” Somehow her forwardness and soothing smile and sweet face took care of the situation entirely. It wasn't long before they were laughing and couldn't stop talking. It was the first time Mark was ever able to speak this openly about his fetish and would definitely be his best time. For more reasons than one. Conversation flowed.

“My favorite Author right now is Girlfood, I like how he writes women, it reminds me of me!”

“For sure I love him too... but nothing will ever top Adeline. The first time I read 'Be Careful What You Wish For...'”

“OH, I know! And you think from reading that, that anyone could be turned onto this fetish. But my last boyfriend Vic was sooo not interested. I mean, he got into it in the end, but at that point our relationship had turned to shit, so what's the point?”

“Yeah, I only ever had one girlfriend who I told about it. She was not weirded out or anything, but wasn't game for playing.” Mark took pause and thought maybe he should change subjects away from fetish. “What went wrong with your last relationship, if you don't mind my asking?”

“Oh...” Jill took a moment to think about how to approach this one. Maybe if she was blunt they could jump right into the thick of things. “well... he hated my fantasies so much, that I decided it was time to do some shock therapy, so I shrank him and ate him.”

Mark saw her smile, and decided to flow with it. Apparently she wanted this date to stay on topic. The food was almost gone, so maybe she wanted to take it somewhere more private. He had never had sex with a woman THIS beautiful, so why not take a shot? “How did he taste?”

Jill couldn't be more excited, he wasn't even phased by the comment! She was so close to getting to experience swallowing a living willing man. With a massive smile she laughed a bit “Hahaha, well, I dunno Mark, is it possible for something to taste sexy?” Mark took the cue and moved in for a sensual, slow, probing and intimate, first kiss. Pulling away, both of their heads reeling, he responded.

“Definitely.” Definitely Smooth!

“Oh... Mark, I can't remember the last time a man kissed me like that. How can you be so passionate and loving with these instruments of death?” She pointed to her lips and smirked a little smirk.

“Jill, I'd like to get to know those instruments of death even better.”

“I think that can be arranged. Did you have any plans for after lunch?”

“Let me get the bill.”

They were both nervous with excitement for the entire ride home. Neither hardly spoke. Luckily her house was nearby. The tour was quick and they found themselves in the bedroom, kissing passionately on her bed. Jill didn't know sex could be this passionate, and she was even more arroused because she knew how the night was going to end. He couldn't wait for her to eat him, she was sure of it.

Clothes were torn off and the sex escalated. Jill had multiple orgasms just from the dry humping, but suddenly her prey was going down on her, and sucking delicately and firmly on her thick hard clitoris. This was nothing like her experience with Vic, pre-consumption with willing prey was too much for her system to bare, she no longer keeping track of how many orgasms she had had. But both quantity and quality surpassed any other experience she had ever had. She spoke huskily between gasping for breath.

“It's a ooooh Shame Mark. Ahh AH! You won't be around tomorrow. Mmmmm to do this again. AAA!”

“Still planning on devouring me Jill?” He looked up at her confidently, imagining being small and pleasing her.

“In just... OOOOH!!! One Second!” Jill screamed in ecstasy. Without a doubt her best orgasm ever, mark rested on her thigh and looked at her lovingly. Jill reached to her nightstand and put on her necklace.

Everything changed for Mark. As soon as he realized what happened he froze. Jill was actually towering over him. She still lay in bed, but suddenly he was faced with a 6 foot tall vagina, and the clitoris he was pleasing suddenly the size of his head. Somehow his instincts took over and he immediately started rubbing it again. It was unbelievable, this was the ultimate fantasy come reality! He and his new found love could do this forever and ever.

Jill was exuberant. Mark had adjusted well and was already hard and work pleasing her. Her entire body danced with pleasure and juices began to freely flow from inside of her. She was literally soaking the bed. His motions were not enough to bring her to orgasm, but her trusty vibrator would assist. She hadn't used it since last month when she dispatched Vic. She decided that this time she would have to do some more chewing. As she grabbed her vibrator from the nighstand with her right hand, she grabbed mark with her left.

“Jill! This is amazing. Why didn't you tell me that you could shrink me?”

“I did silly, I told you what happened to vic, oooooooOOOHHH!!!!” The vibrator and the conversation were doing the trick. And just when she thought that this orgasm had reached it's climactic peak, she saw Marks face. He was terrified. In a split second she realized that he had neither the perception that any of their conversation had been real, nor the actual want to die at this point. As this thought took her to outrageous new orgasmic heights, she realized that she truly was a killer.

“WAIT? You KILLED HIM? You actually Ate someone!?” Mark fought pathetically for his life, thrashing about. Jill brought him closer to her face, and smiled that same smile, which suddenly meant something totally different. He began to scream and weep. Jill gathered her wits and managed to calmly speak, even though she only wanted to shout out in her pool of sexual pleasure.

“Mark, sweetie, this is the best sex I've ever had. And I'm not going to taint it by skipping out on my fun. I have to destroy you now. And I need to taste blood and feel bones crack. I'm sorry you feel deceived!” Jill's screams drowned out Mark's, as she tossed him in her mouth. She let him fight and thrash about some, and snapped down on his arm as soon as it landed on her molars. The crunch was delightful. Her sexual rush had reached a furious frenzy where she was unable to distinguish any of her sensations from one another.

Mark prayed for release. Jill clearly cared for nobody but herself. His arm was destroyed and the pain was unbearable. For Jill, every crunch of bones was orgasmic, every taste orgasmic, every sound of screams orgasmic. Mark had lost so much blood that he started to go numb. When he felt no pain, and his reality began to blur, he was able to experience everything from outside of his body. He watched from the inside of the mouth as he was torn apart, and was just lost enough to experience an orgasmic release.

Nothing existed in Jill's universe but Mark and herself. And crushing him between her teeth rewarded her with the same sensual sharing as receiving the loving kiss, tender embrace, and outrageous oral sex. Her consciousness left her body, at a state of unrivaled pleasure.

When she regained consciousness she couldn't remember how it ended. How much had she chewed? Was Mark alive as he slid down her throat? Jill knew that it was over. She had changed forever. There would never again be doubt in her mind. It wasn't a matter of where or when she would take another life, just of how.