- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The winning story from my April poll over on my SubscribeStar account.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So, this was just a random idea that popped into my head thinking about all the ridiculous isekai anime we keep getting.  I mean, honestly, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a babysitting isekai story yet, since we can have something like 'In Another World With My Smartphone'...




Though the bell had rung to signal the start of class, one lone boy with dark red hair made his way to his homeroom classroom and peered into her window.  Everyone was facing the front and the older woman with her greying blonde hair up in a beehive was facing the whiteboard as she started the lesson.  It should have been illegal to wear such a tight, short-skirted suit, but since all the teachers and student’s admired Ms. Kelly’s wide ass and huge breasts, nobody complained.


Sneaking into the room, he tiptoed as she lectured on about proper and improper nouns.


“Mr. Slaunwhite, so glad you could join us.”  Addressing him without turning around just as he reached his desk, the rest of the class turned to face the latecomer.  “Was your bed too comfortable to leave again?”


Standing at attention as she turned around with a playful grin on her face, the young man could hardly look her in the eye and stared at the ceiling.  “N-No, Ms. Kelly.  My dog got out when I was leaving and I had to catch him."


“Well that would explain the leaves in your hair,” she said, crossing the room.  He backed away from her on reflex, but she trapped him in the corner of the room and plucked some leaves and twigs out of his messy hair.  “But not the bed head.”


Blushing profusely, this was another of the reasons the older woman was so popular, her oblivious skinship!  While she was fixing his hair, she had sandwiched his face between her breasts since she hadn’t met a blouse yet that she could button up all the way.  With his cheeks squished from either side by her bosom, he melted in bliss as her gentle scent filled his lungs.  “S-Sorry…”


Giggling at how compliant he was being, Ms. Kelly let him go and turned around to see the rest of her class, boys and girls alike, had messed up their hair and put various stationary items on their heads.  “See what kind of disturbance you have created?  I suppose we will have to discuss your behavior after school.”


“Yes, ma’am.”  Embarrassed but still on cloud nine, he smiled like a goof and rubbed his cheeks as she walked back to the front of the class.  However, as he took his seat, he and the rest of his class noticed a strange glow coming from the floor.


Before any of them could comment on the mysterious glow, it flashed brightly, blinding them all.  When the light faded, the room was empty of its occupants, leaving the furniture and their belongings behind.




Caught off guard by the blinding light, the students and their teacher all gathered together once they could see again.  Standing on a marble surface of alabaster stone and gold, they were in a huge space devoid of furnishing or any notable features besides the utterly gigantic woman in elegant, form-fitting white robes in front of them.  She was only visible from the waist up, with silky-smooth ebony locks of hair flowing down from her head.


“Oh, thank goodness.  Ones from another world, I must thank you for answering my summons.”  Speaking in a gentle tone with an expression of relief the unnaturally large woman smiled down at them.  “I have a bit of a request to ask of you, and I cannot rely on anyone but you.”


“Oh man!  I’ve read about this stuff!”  One of the boys exclaimed excitedly.  “This goddess summoned us to her world to save it!”


“What, like heroes to kill a Demon King or something?”


“If there wasn’t a woman the size of a skyscraper in front of us, I’d say you’re delusional.”


“W-Wait!  D-Doesn’t that mean we’ll have to f-f-fight monsters and stuff?”


“And go into dangerous places looking for treasure?”


“What if we die?”


The class had mixed reactions of excitement and apprehension.  There was a quick debate on what kind of fictional story setting this world might most closely resemble, but it was all silenced as the authoritative figure cleared her throat and stepped forward.


“Absolutely not!  I will not allow any of you to risk your lives like this.  You may not be children anymore, but you are not proper adults yet either.  Why should you risk life and limb for someone that took you from your home?”  Turning to the gigantic woman, the older blonde sharpened her gaze.  “I am not sure what manner of being you are, but deity or not, you have no right to bring my students to a dangerous world and burden them with a responsibility they did not ask for.  We do not belong here, so please send us back.  Surely there are others you could turn to, are there not?  Please, send us back to our world.”




While she had watched with a gentle silence, the unearthly beautiful woman’s soft features hardened as she glared at the busty teacher.  “As amusing as your prattling on about ‘saving the world’ is, there are a few misunderstandings I’m going to have to clear up here… yet again.  I swear to the mighty Freydalh, all of you from the smaller worlds think the same thing.”  Bringing a hand up to the table, before any of the tiny people she summoned could react she brought her index finger down on the greying blonde that spoke against her.  Mercilessly, with a disinterested look on her face, she crushed the woman flat.  “So annoying.  You’re so small and you think you can do anything?  You think I’m a goddess because, to you, I’m so big, but the reality is that you’re just that small.  So small in fact…”  Swiping up her finger off the table to get most of the mess she just made to stick to the pad, she licked it clean in one motion and swallowed Ms. Kelly’s body whole.  “I could just eat all of you right now and summon another batch.  I’m not a goddess or anything like that, I’m just an adventurer trying to provide for my daughter.  My party got an urgent request that we need to go take care of, so I need a babysitter.  It’s true you don’t belong here though, so if the rest of you behave and watch my precious little girl, I’ll personally make sure you get to where you need to be when I get back.  Does anyone want to object?”


Holding up her finger, still slightly stained by the blood of the affectionate, caring educator, none of the students could bring themselves to say anything back to her.  They didn’t want to die, and they didn’t want to anger the gigantic woman.


Taking their silence as agreement, the gigantic mother smiled warmly at them all again, as if she hadn’t just murdered someone a moment ago.  “Great!”  Swiping up the little bit of blood left on her countertop with her finger, she picked up the tiny babysitters and went into the other room.  “Marilyn?  Sweetie, Mommy’s got to go on a little adventure, but I got you some babysitters.”  Setting them on a small table in a living space, she deftly kept on in her hand as a young girl came running into the room with her long black hair up in pigtails.  “I’ll be back in time for dinner, so be good, okay?”


“Yes, Mommy.”  The little girl said obediently, smiling when she looked past the shapely woman to the couple dozen playmates being left for her.  “Are those my babysitters?”  Running to the table, she knelt down and looked over them excitedly.


“Yes, Sweetie.  They promised to play any game you want.”  She replied, pulling up her robes over her large, round rear and shoving the squirming, terrified girl she had grabbed into the seat of her underwear while her daughter’s back was turned.  Smiling back at the tiny people as she fixed her robe, she slipped into her boots and rushed out the door.  “Now behave, and I love you.”


“Love you too, Mommy!”  Without even looking back, the young girl waved back.  Once the door closed, Marilyn smiled innocently at all the frightened students.  “Hey, hey!  Let’s play a game?”




What was happening?  Just a few minutes ago she was in her homeroom learning English from her favorite teacher and now she was standing in the shadow of a young girl, no older than fourteen.  After the girl’s mother crushed Ms. Kelly, she, like the rest of her class, couldn’t say anything against the frightening, beautiful woman, not even when she so nonchalantly took Jessica and shoved her in the back of her panties despite promising to send them all home if they watched her daughter.


Was that just a warning to us all?  Or did she just do it because she wanted to?  Sweating bullets and fighting the urge to just pass out, the bespectacled girl wished this was all just a dream, but she wasn’t waking up.


“Hey, hey!  Let’s play a game?”


Focusing on the gigantic, ebony-haired girl looming over them, she needed to focus on the only hope they had to get back home: watch Marilyn for the day.


“Oh, but what to play?  Yesterday I played ‘Are you food?’ with the babysitters Mommy summoned.  They all lost, but were really tasty.”  Giggling innocently, recalling a horrific game that ended poorly for their predecessors, Marilyn stood up and took off the white, frilly dress she was wearing to reveal the skin-tight, spandex-like black tube top and spats she was wearing underneath.  Groping her modestly developed chest, she giggled as she squeezed them.  “I think they all went to my boob and butt since my underwear feels tighter today.”


She, like the rest of her class, froze up in terror.  There was nowhere to run, they were on a table that was too tall for them to jump from.  Even if they did survive the fall, there was no way they’d be able to move afterward anyway.


However, Marilyn’s smile disappeared as she thought about something before sitting down abruptly, shaking the table and making most of them fall over.  “Hmm…  But playing ‘Are you food?’ too much will get boring…”  Contemplating her problem, the young ravenette’s face lit up in excitement.  “Oh!  I know!  Did you all think Mommy summoned you to be heroes or something?  You tiny people have been thinking that for a while now, so I bet you all did too.  Did ya?  Did ya?”


It was true that they did initially think that, and looking at each other now, even the most invested in the idea realized how foolish it was to think that, especially now that they lost their teacher and a classmate so easily.


“I knew it.  You tiny people are so silly.”  Not needing anyone to answer her question, the titanic girl giggled at them for the misunderstanding.  “Then let’s play ‘Save the world’!  I’ll be the Demon Lord, since the last time I was a Hero the game was over with one flick.  That was no fun.”  Flicking the air with her finger to accentuate the point, even though she held it so far away the tiny students could feel the pressure wave she was creating, slightly.  “So, who’s your leader?”


Almost uniformly, her class looked to her, which made sense since she was the class president and Ms. Kelly wasn’t with them anymore.  But that doesn’t mean you have to sell me ou-!?  Glaring at her peers, she didn’t even notice the shadow of Marilyn’s hand descend on her until her fingers picked her up.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!  N-No!  No, please!  Please don’t hurt me!”


“Hurt you?  Why would the Demon Lord hurt the princess they just kidnapped?”  Giggling at the fearful girl, Marilyn waved her other hand over not just her but the rest of her class, transforming their clothing and manifesting equipment and gear out of thin air for them.


Her clothes changed into an elegant, slender pink dress that flattered her larger than average bust and shapely rear.  It looked like it was taken right out of a fairy tale.  “Wow… it’s beauti-”  Blushing from the amount of cleavage the low cut collar showed and the unnecessary belly window that showed off her core, her stomach flew up into her throat as the young girl dropped her without warning.  “-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!”


Looking down she saw Marilyn had pulled the elastic material of her spats out from her waist, creating a gap that showed off her sweaty crotch.  She fell right into the girl’s underwear and before she could say anything, the ravenette released her waistband, trapping her in the humid, pungent atmosphere that threatened to suffocate her on the girl’s scent alone.  She was also pressed firming into the gigantic girl’s warm, soft flesh as the material behind her stretched tightly around the girl’s developing body.


Feeling Marilyn stand back up, she was pushed further down the giantess’ body until she felt her body slightly sink into a tight crevice.  Oh God!  No, no, no!  Am I…?


“Mwahahaha!  I, the great and powerful Demon Lord Mary, have taken you princess hostage!”  Hearing her captor begin her game, the slit in front of her opened up as she felt Marilyn spread herself open through her underwear to show her off to her classmates.  “If you don’t rescue her by lunchtime today, I’ll eat the princess and gain the power to conquer the entire world!  Mwahaha!  If you wish to prevent this, defeat the Five-Headed Beast of the Underworld, pass the Great Brown-Eyed Monster and find the safe path through the Twin Peaks.  Survive these trials and face me, oh Great Heroes from another world!  Mwahahahahaha!”


Feeling Marilyn release her sex and sit back down, the girl was almost completely consumed by the gigantic pussy and could barely breathe from the fluids that were leaking out around her.  Struggling to get out only made the flesh around her heat up and increase the copious amount of fluids attempting to drown her, as well as get Marilyn to rub her thighs together and rub herself through the spats.  No…  No, I can’t.  Please, somebody, help me.




With the sight of their class representative silhouetted in the clearly defined sex of the girl they were summoned to watch, the rest of the class knew what fate awaited them if they tried to refuse her fun and games.


“Hmm…  Let’s see.  ‘While the heroes traveled together to get to the Demon Lord, when they got to the Underworld and came face to face to face to face to face to face with the beast that lurked within, a few chose to stay behind to fight it.  Time was of the essence so the entire party couldn’t waste it all fighting a single foe’.”  Giggling over them, the ravenette narrated her tale to them, carefully sitting on the large, cushioned chair in the room.  She casually rubbed her crotch as muffled cries faintly made it to them with an amorous expression on her otherwise innocent face.  “Oh my, if we don’t hurry, the princess might drown before the ‘Demon Lord’ gets to eat her.  I think two tanks, a cleric, a mage and two fighters should do.”


Reaching over the students, as she called out class names, she grabbed someone with the corresponding equipment.  A guy and a girl with heavy armor and big shields, a girl in white robes, a guy in black robes with a tall staff and a guy with a sword, and a girl with a bow.  Once she collected the party, she set them down on the floor under the table and slammed her bare foot down in front of them, wiggling her toes menacingly.


“Wh-What the hell!?”  The boy in heavy armor exclaimed, raising his shield.


“Are we supposed to fight her foot!?”  The pink-haired archer asked.  “I don’t even know how to use a bow!”


“Guys, just stay calm.  This is just a game to her, right?  So we just have to play along.”  Trying to rally his classmates together, the swordsman stepped forward.


However, just as they prepared for the next part of Marilyn’s story, a heavy, foul odor washed over them.  It reeked of sweat and leather, and it only grew more potent the closer the massive foot got to them!


Dropping to his knees, trying to plug his nose, the mage couldn’t handle the smell at all.  “Oh god!  Is that her foot that stinks so much?”  Not even holding his breath was helping at this point, as it felt like the fumes had permeated and stained the olfactory center of his brain.  Just being in the presence of the young girl’s foot was draining the consciousness from him.


“Hey, I’m being nice and giving you a chance to attack first.  If you don’t, it’ll be the Five-Headed Beast’s turn.”  Looking down at them with a mildly annoyed expression on her face, Marilyn raised her foot up on her heel, releasing a new wave of stench and the sweaty underside of her foot.


The second wave of stench knocked the cleric girl on her ass and the heavily armored guy outright passed out.  Seeing his classmate so helpless against her, the swordsman charged forward to appease the naive giantess, slashing at the pale, soft sole.


“That tickles!”  Giggling at the flurry of attacks on her foot, Marilyn unintentionally scrunched her toes in reflex to his efforts.


Not expecting such a mild reaction to his attacks, the brown-haired youth wasn’t prepared as his head got caught in her toes and crushed before he even knew what had happened.


Frozen in terror at what just happened, the remaining students just watched as the swordsman’s lifeless body collapsed to the floor.


“Huh?  Did he die just from that?  You’re pretty weak…”  Unsatisfied with the fragility of her babysitters, the young giantess utterly pulverized the corpse as she set her foot down on it.  “It wouldn’t be fun to kill you all so quickly, so I’ll only attack you once.”


Lifting her foot, leaving an unrecognizable, mangled mess where one of their classmates once stood, Marilyn ‘lightly’ pressed her big toe into the other heavily armored member of their little sub-party.


“Eh?”  Raising her shield at the last moment, the blonde’s arms shattered from the impact, and as if she didn’t even attempt to defend herself, she crumpled under the ravenette’s titanic toe.


Puffing out her cheeks in frustration, Marilyn ground her toe on the girl’s lifeless body until it was nothing but a fine paste.  “What was the point of giving you a cleric if you can’t even surviv-?  Hey!  Where are you going?!”


As the only two with mobility left in their bodies, the other tank and ranged fighter ran for their lives.  It was useless trying to play along, they were going to die!  Even as the titanic teen girl chastised them for running, they didn’t stop, the only thoughts on their minds being their own survival.  And those fear-drenched thoughts would be their last as Marilyn mercilessly stomped them under her sole for defying her.




Honestly…  These ones are the worst!  Mommy usually summons much better babysitters.  In an impressive and terrifying display of flexibility and apathy, Marilyn contorted her body so she could lick the red smears that used to be living creatures just moments ago off her sole, taking long drags up her entire sole to do so.  Oh!  But these ones are super tasty!  Maybe I should call off the game and just eat them all.  Licking her lips as she swallowed her treats, she looked at the other, horrified tiny people.  So far, the only one that’s been any fun is the one squirming against her lady bits.  Well… maybe they’ll do better in the other games.  Holding off her wholesale slaughter, she let go of her foot and picked up the two unconscious survivors of the first battle.


Knocked out from the smell of her foot and fear of death respectively, the mage and cleric were deposited into one of her leather ankle boots.


“‘Though they fought bravely, the heroes left to fight the Five-Headed Beast of the Underworld were no match for its superior strength.  The two survivors of the battle were captured and brought back to the beast’s cage.’”  Setting her boot aside, rather than try and balance their party this time since it was useless with how fragile they were, Marilyn just grabbed six more of her babysitters.  “‘But the rest of the valiant heroes couldn’t let their allies’ sacrifices be in vain.  They continued their journey to the Twin Peaks, but were stopped by the Great Brown-Eyed Monster.’”  Conjuring a barrier to block off a small corner section of the table, she set the next group in it and turned around, pressing her butt against the corner and blocking all other exits.  No running for these ones.  She thought as she peeled back her spats, showing her plump tush and puckering backdoor.


With her crotch resting on the table’s edge, her captive was forced deeper inside of her, sending a shudder of pleasure up her spine and causing her anus to loosen and release a blast of putrid, toxin gas on the helpless students.


But this unintentional flatus, rather than embarrassing her, amused Marilyn as she giggled.  “‘The Monster roars hungrily in a language indiscernible to any of you, if you can figure out what it wants, it may allow you passage.’  Since fighting is a boring idea, maybe you little things are more clever than you look.  Take too long though…”  Wiggling her butt, she left her warning vague as she squeezed out a second pocket of gas for them to enjoy.  Hmm… but what should the condition be?  If they come up with something interesting I might just go with that.




It was a noxious blast, the most powerful fart he had ever had the displeasure of being behind as he slowly picked himself off the tabletop.  The gas lingered in the air, causing some of his classmates to wretch uncontrollably and a lucky few to just pass out entirely.  The force slammed them all into the invisible barrier blocking their retreat, so the only chance laid in the gigantic butt looming over him.


“...Take too long though…”  Seeing the puckered orifice bulge out from her words, another blast of humid, bowel miasma came rushing out of the ravenette’s asshole, though this one was longer and meatier than the last.


Fleck of her fecal waste splattered against him and his classmates as they were forced against the barrier again until the winds died down.  His lungs burned and the breakfast he had been struggling to keep down came back up.  There wasn’t enough oxygen to breathe with how saturated in her stench their closed-off area was.


“Hey?  What’s taking so long?  Are you just going to give up?  That’s no fun.  Or are you going to be defeated by a couple farts?”  From high above, Marilyn was taunting and belittling them, wiggling her butt in their faces some more.  “The least you could do is try and kiss or lick it.  Well, if you're just going to pass your turns then…”  Her hand coming down, she grabbed one of his passed-out classmates, a cute bluette that was the ace of the track and field team, and shoved the girl halfway up her butt.  “‘The Monster begins devouring one of your party members, can you rescue her before it’s too late?’”  Her enthusiasm all but gone as she started drawing the girl into her bowels, Marilyn sighed.


“Samantha!”  Forcing himself to stand, though his mind was a jumbled mess from the fumes saturating the air and oxygen deprivation, he wasn’t so far gone to allow her to die without doing something.  Trudging forward, the athletic girl’s upper torso was sealed on the other side of the giantess’ asshole, and the outfit her clothes turned into was a bodysuit that showed off her tight ass perfectly.  Grabbing her by the legs with his face pressed against the unconscious girl’s butt, he planted his feet on the gigantic girl’s soft flesh and was completely horizontal to the ground as he pulled with all his might to pull her free.  “Damn it, damn it, damn it!  Give her back!”


“Hmm?  Hey, is one of you trying to save her?  Oh, that’s so heroic!  Come on, you can do it!”  Barely registering the extra resistance, Marilyn held off sucking her butt snack into her bowels, opening a portal of some sort to watch the green-haired boy’s efforts.  “Oh… that’s your best, isn’t it…”  However, seeing him red-faced as he strained with all his might to rescue his classmate, she felt a bit guilty now, having cheered him on.  She had stopped trying to even hold the girl in her butt.


Loosening her anal muscle a bit more to try and give him a better shot, he instead lost his footing and his legs disappeared into her in one motion.  Clenching up trying to not laugh though, both her tiny babysitters vanished into her bowels with not so much as a yelp.




Oops…  That wasn’t supposed to happen, but I guess they can just stay in there.  Seeing how easily she sucked two tiny people up her butt when they were trying so hard to get out, Marilyn giggled a bit.  I shouldn’t bully the weak like that, but it’s so fun.  I mean, there should be a limit to how powerless and pathetic you can be, right?  At least they get to be in my butt for their last moments.  Yeah, I bet they’re happy to have touched my bum.  Pulling up her underwear, the gigantic ravenette groped her butt cheeks and let another small flatus slip out before getting up and dismissing the barrier she erected.


The other babysitters rushed in to help the ones that had passed out, but not before stumbling from the stench of her farts lingering in the air.  Seeing them double over and try to not be sick was entertaining and made her want to toss them all in the toilet for some fun.


No… No, we’re not playing ‘Potty Party’, so maybe next time.  Remembering they still had two challenges left, Marilyn decided against the more messy game.  “‘Satisfied with its meal, the Great Brown-Eyed Monster allows the rest of you to pass’.  Congratulations!  Don’t worry, there isn’t a monster to fight on the Twin Peaks, it’s just a riddle.”


Grabbing several of the still conscious babysitters in each hand, she moved over to the longer, lounger seat that was positioned parallel to the longest side of the table and laid down on it.  Pulling up her tight sports bra, her modesty endowed breast plumped up from the restrictive article of clothing.  She still wasn’t ridiculously stacked like her mother was, but she was clearly a few cups larger than the other kids her age.


“‘Knowing that the path leading beyond the Twin Peaks would be filled with peril and adversity, to give the rest of their allies a chance to recover a scouting party was formed.  From the Alabaster Plains, the Twin Peaks rose high above them.’”  Setting the ten students on her flat stomach, as small as they were, they were still a bit too big for her next game.  My boobs are like hills to them, not mountains…  Well, I can fix that!  Marilyn waved her hand over them, using her magical power to shrink them even smaller so that her breasts looked all the bigger to them.  Stopping when they were a bit taller than the thickness of her fingernails, she smiled and nodded her head.  “‘On the way, they learned of a legend about the Twin Peaks.  Beyond the Peaks so large and tall, face the Demon Lord to save us all.  Climb one peak and certain death you will find, its sister summit has many paths that wind.  Choose well, the path that you blaze, face the Demon Lord and end these dark days’.  Once you clear this obstacle, you’ll be at the final boss, me!  Now choose, how do you want to pass my ‘mountains’?”




“We need to go up the left!”  Pointing to the young girl’s exposed left mammary, the dark-haired boy was confident in his choice.


“No, it’s obvious that we go right, she all but said so at the end there.”  An exasperated brunette said, motioning to Marilyn’s right breast.  “‘Choose well’?  ‘Choose right’, I’m not letting out get us all killed because of your stupidity, Brad.”


Gritting his teeth the athletic man stifled a growl in his throat.  “Winnie, for a smart girl you can be a real dumbass, you know that?  The right side is the side of ‘power’.  Ya know, like someone’s right-hand subordinate?  Climb the right tit and you’re gonna die!”


“Well then, I guess one of us will be laughing when the other is eaten, or crushed, or whatever this demented girl comes up with.”  Despite how much sense her idea made, only three of their classmates were siding with her, while Brad had convinced five of them to side with him.  “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”


They were at an impasse, but they couldn’t stand around all day trying to convince each other, who knows what the giantess would do to them if she got bored.  So with Brad leading one group and Winnie leading the other, they looked up at the smiling face watching them from between the mountainous breasts and each approached their respective choices.


Marilyn stayed eerily quiet as they slowly climbed up her boobs, the exposed flesh easier to scale thanks to the slight perspiration causing the skin-on-skin contact to stick better.  Her gentle aroma and comforting warmth gave off a sense of ease that relaxed the students, but the thought, the doubt, the worry that they might have made the wrong choice gnawed at the back of their minds.  It was too late to turn back, though, and as they reached the top of the nubs poking out from smooth, soft breasts, both groups looked to the ravenette and awaited her judgment.




It was kind of funny how her ‘babysitters’ were able to comfortably fit on her perky nipples, though that was thanks to her size manipulation magic mostly.  Then again, only the most powerful Sages were able to affect others like this, so the fact that a novice like her was able to so easily shrink them just reinforced how weak these tiny ‘people’ were.


“You’ve made your choices and climbed my boobs.  Now I hope you’re ready for the consequences.”  Raising her hands above either of her boobs, Marilyn looked back and forth between the two groups.  Then, she slapped her right hand down hard on her right breast and squeezed it tightly.  The four who stood on her right nipple made a tiny dot of red on her palm, which she licked off giddily.  “Sorry, that wasn’t the right choice.”  Giggling, she used the pad of her index finger to clean off the smears left on her nipple and licked it clean too before looking at the other group that had mixed expressions of relief and sorrow.  “Huh?  Why do you look like you think you’re safe?  You didn’t choose right either.”


As the remaining six froze and looked up at her in disbelief, an invisible force grabbed each of them and one at a time they were pulled towards the tight crevice at the center of her nipple!  It didn’t matter how much they struggled or tried to break free, the magic pulled them into her breast.


“Why are you so surprised?  Didn’t you realize that both ‘peaks’ were dead ends?  Couldn’t you see the straight path between my boobs?  I mean, I am the Demon Lord and you just needed to get past them to get to me.  I was looking right at you and everything.”  Explaining the most simple things to them, she shivered in delight each time one of them was dragged into her chest.  “If you can get out though, I’ll spare you.  But I think we all know you’re going to be staying in my boobs forever.”  Waving goodbye to the last man to disappear into her nipple, Marilyn moaned in pleasure as she groped herself.  N-Not too hard…  I don’t want to crush them too quickly.  Trying to be gentle, a couple of her breast prisoners didn’t last, but the sudden relief from the slight pressure their bodies put on her milk ducts felt fantastic.  Rubbing her crotch as she squirmed in pleasure, the ‘princess’ was still alive in her, but had stopped struggling for a while now.  Not that the entrapped girl needed to move to give her pleasure.




Unable to look away from the young teen as she slipped her fingers into her spats and arched her back as she pleasured herself, the remaining students could do nothing for their classmates.  Most of them had been left to feed her growing, and admittedly gorgeous, body.  Marilyn had grown out of her baby fat, so her limbs were long and slender and her stomach flat and smooth.  The restrictive underwear she wore proved that her body fat percentage wasn’t as low as they had initially assumed, as proportion-wise her breasts rivaled that of most of the girls in the class and her ass was round and plump.  And if her mother was any measure, Marilyn was going to mature into an unrivaled beauty when she finished growing up.


As she finished playing with herself, stopping short of an orgasm, she sat up and knelt down at the table with a sweaty, beet-red face and huge, innocent smile.  “S-Sorry about that.  I almost ‘swallowed’ the princess before our game finished.  But congratulations!  You’ve finally made it to the Demon Lord!”  Licking her fingers clean and pulling her bra down over her chest, she cleared her throat and threw her arms out to loom over them.  “Mwahahaha!  You have done well, heroes, though there seems to be fewer of you than when we last met.  Were my Beast, Monster, and Peaks too dangerous for your comrades?  Well, if you want to save the princess, you’ll have to defeat me!  Now, ready yourselves, heroes!  Fail, and you’ll share the princess’ fate!”


Plucking one of the white-robed girls off of the table from the backline, Marilyn held her high above her head and dropped her into her mouth.  The violet-haired girl begged for her to let her go, to not eat her as the massive, slimy tongue picked her up and shoved her towards the back of the oral cavity.  Trying to grab a hold of anything to save herself, her foot got grabbed by the pulsing gullet and in a single gulp, she was constricted on all sides by the gigantic girl’s powerful esophagus.


Seeing the bulge travel down the ravenette’s throat, disappearing behind her collar bone, the remaining students panicked and started to attack her like a disorderly mob.  The spellcasters in the back were lobbing spells to no effect and the front line fighters’ attacks bounced and slid off of her huge body.  There was no way to actually defeat Marilyn.  They knew that already.  All they could do was play along and hopefully, she’d say they did enough.


“Hmmm?  Oh!  We started?  Okay, then how about this!”  Lowering her face to the table, Marilyn pursed her lips and quickly inhaled in the direction of a heavily armored boy.  The force of her suction picked him up off his feet and he was quickly drawn into her mouth before he could even scream.  After pushing him around with her tongue a bit, she opened her mouth to show his battered, exhausted body laying on her tongue.  “Now’s your chance.  Escape or help your ally escape, or the Demon Lord will devour him and recover!  Quickly!”  Telepathically communicating to the others, she left her mouth open and waited.


As much as he wanted to move, Marilyn’s playful teasing had crushed his armor in a way that left him immobile, so he reached out.  “Help me, please!  I don’t want to be eaten!”


While there was a bit of hesitation, an archer and mace-wielder rushed to his aid, leaning into the ravenette’s mouth and grabbing his hand.


“We got you.”  The silver-haired bowman said, smiling reassuringly at his friend.


Pulling with all her strength, the redheaded warrior climbed into the open maw to carry the armored boy out.  “C’mon, let’s get you out of there.”


“Alan…  Gianna…  thank-”


“I can’t believe you fell for that.”  Clamping down her lips, sealing the three in darkness, Marilyn’s voice rang in their heads alone as she slurped up Alan’s legs.  Sitting up straight, she swallowed them one by one and rubbed her belly as the three were deposited in with the mostly unmoving girl.  “Oh, too slow.  And now the Demon Lord has fully recovered from the damage you’ve dealt.”


There was no visible sign that their attacks had harmed her at all, so that meant she was keeping track of it herself.  Rather than despairing in her consumption of their classmates and friends, the students continued their attack.  Thankfully, or morbidly, the raven-haired giantess didn’t attack again for a bit as she rubbed her belly and enjoyed their teammates’ struggles.  Occasionally she’d lower her head, and thinking she might try to suck one of them up again, they were unprepared for her to burp on them.


The acidic gas was potent enough to burn the throats of anyone that breathed it in, but unlike any other attack she did, this gave the clerics a chance to heal people.  However, it was hard to tell which she was going to do, so a few more of them ended up getting sucked into her mouth and swallowed whole when they misread her attack.  But worse was when she’d mix the two, like when she sucked a distracted cleric girl up and then burped when an armored girl tried to save her.  She passed out on Marilyn’s lips and nobody else tried to save them, so she slowly closed her lips and sent them down to her waiting stomach.


As the ‘fight’ dragged on, the remaining students started cooperating and coordinating their attacks more.  Once they had gotten good enough to successfully avoid her inhalation and burp attacks five times though, Marilyn sat back on the lounger behind her.


“You fight well, ‘heroes’, but it seems my stomach is filling with more and more of your comrades.  Do you truly believe you have a chance of defeating me when you couldn’t even beat my…”  Leaning back, she raised a foot high above the tabletop and slammed it down on a mage in the back, flattening him in an instant.  “...foot!?”  Pulling back her leg, she got up and pointed her butt at the table and squeezed out a noxious fart over the surviving ‘babysitters’.  “Or my butt?”  Finishing off her attack, she knelt back down to the table and grabbed two of the unconscious students and stuffed them in her bra, over her nipples.  “Or my boobs?”  Circling her fingers over the bulges the captives in her bra made, she pulled her shoulders back and puffed out her chest, flattening the two bodies until they were about to burst.  “Mwahahahahaha!  That’s right!  The Legendary creatures that none in your history could beat and the perilous mountains that all perish on, those are merely parts of my body!”


It was a terribly meta-joke.  Of course they knew she had them fight against her foot and butt, and the peaks were her breasts, but as if to play along with the fantasy of it, they pretended like they were separate things.  Now, Marilyn could incorporate any of those attacks into this ‘battle’.  Their numbers were already dwindling.


Was it hopeless?  Were they all going to die without getting home and telling anyone of what happened?




Playing as the Demon Lord was much more fun than being a hero.  Her belly was getting full and she could shove a few more up her butt for the fun of it.  She needed to be careful stepping on the table though, her mother told her to keep her feet off of it after all.  But as fewer and fewer of her playmates/pending treats remained, the more boring the game got.


Maybe next time I’ll just start out with the final fight, like a Raid Boss, and have Mommy summon, like, a hundred tiny people…  Oh!  That’s right!  I just figured out how to make portals, so I could go to one of their worlds for a day.  Mommy said she’s even able to shrink down their planets and bring them here! Already thinking of something more fun to preoccupy herself with, Marilyn leaned down and licked a girl off the table and swallowed her without a thought.  Rubbing her belly she looked down at the five remaining babysitters.  I could just eat them… buuuuuuuut…  Standing up, the gigantic teen reached into her spats and pulled the soaked and exhausted class president out of her sex.  “It seems you heroes weren’t able to stop me in the end, and it is lunchtime.”


Slowly lowering the tiny girl into her mouth, Marilyn sucked all of her juices off her.  While there were some boring parts, this group did play with her the entire time, and she had a belly full of what used to be their friends churning away to become nutrients for her.  There was always space for more…


“But I am satisfied with the meal you’ve already provided.  You can have the Princess back.”  Lowering the drenched, traumatized girl to the table, she giggled and sat back down.  “Of course, if any of you wish to join your friends in my belly, climb on in yourselves.”  Lowering her chin to the table, she opened her mouth wide and looked at the last eight tiny people that remained.


After everything they had seen and experienced in the last few hours, it only strengthened their resolve to survive and return home… except for two of them.  Slowly walking towards her mouth, the ravenette didn’t think any of them would actually take her up on her offer, but she wasn’t going to refuse a willing meal.  The other five tried to talk them out of it, but she put a stop to that by slamming her hand down between them like a wall.


“They made their choice, like you did.  Now that two of you want to be eaten, I’m going to eat two.”  She warned, playfully serious, then let the two climb into her mouth.  Giving the other six one last look before she swallowed, Marilyn rubbed her belly happily.  “‘And with a belly full of brave souls, the Demon Lord went back to sleep for a few thousand years rather than take over the world.  Hopefully, when next she wakes up, there will be even more heroic snacks for her to munch on and sate her hunger.’  Yay!!  You did it!  You survived until the end.”  Cheering happily and clapping, she got up and started putting her clothes back on.  “You’ll probably be safe there until Mommy comes home, I’m going to go play in my room.  Thanks for playing with me!”


Running back to her room, Marilyn closed the door and focusing a bit was able to conjure a portal rather easily.  Grinning at all the ant-sized people and toy-size buildings, she steps through with no hesitation.


‘Or at least, they thought the Demon Lord went back to sleep.’




Returning home just as the sun began to sink from the sky, the raven-haired single mother closed the door behind her as she kicked off her boots.  Sensing the telltale signs of teleportation magic, she smirked as she entered the living room and saw that her daughter’s door was closed.  That feels like a portal spell.  Ah~  How long has it been since I went to a tiny world myself?  I wonder if I can still find that one where their highest seat of power was at the top of a dildo I’d sit on when I visited?  All the most powerful political figures of that world stuffed deep inside of my rear.  Oh, but I’m not a teenager anymore.  Not wanting to bother Marilyn’s fun just yet, she noticed a bit of movement on the short table and sat in the big, cushioned chair beside it.  Scooping up the five remaining babysitters, she giggled at their expressions.  “Oh my, oh my.  Did Marilyn play a bit too hard for you?  Well, I thank you for looking after her for me.”


“P-Please…  We did what you asked.”  A red-haired boy said, his near lifeless eyes clinging desperately to hope.  “Now send us home.”


“Hmm?  Send you home?”  She asked, raising an eyebrow.


“Y-Yes!  You promised.”


“If we watched your daughter, and survived, we’d get to go home!”


“Please, I just want to go home!  Your daughter… she… she…”


Sighing, the woman shook her head in disappointment.  “Are all the tiny people in your world incapable of understanding something without it being explicitly spelled out for you?  How did you even survive so long?  I don’t believe I said anything about sending you home, at least, I know I never said those words.  If anything, my wording would have been closer to ‘sending you to where you belong’, or something along that line, correct?”


Silenced and fearful, they couldn’t think of her exact words, but they couldn’t recall her promising to send them home.  No, not just recall, by her actions and words, why would she send them back?


“Ah, good.  It seems you finally understand.”  With little ceremony, she tossed the five into her mouth and swallowed them like nothing.  “See, you all fit in my belly so nicely, where else would you belong?”  Reclining in her chair as she felt her treats struggle futilely against her digestive organ, the faint smell of her daughter’s naughty fun in the air tickled her own lust a bit.  Waving her hand, one of her treats reappeared from her stomach, the pink, form-fitting dress she wore already dissolving and falling apart.  “You know, it wouldn’t even have been a problem for me to send you little things back.  It’s just not worth giving up the free snack, and delightful toy, to do so.”  Dousing the filthy, acid-covered girl in water to clean her up, she pulled up her robes and spread her legs as much as her chair would allow.  “Now then, your friends got me a bit aroused.  Be a dear and help me tend to it.”


The screaming and begging that came from the girl was quickly silenced as she inserted the frantic thing into her womanhood, sending a shiver up her spine.  Shoving her a bit deeper, she pulled out her fingers and licked them clean, fixing her underwear.


“Mmmm…  ‘Not again’?  Well, it seems my little girl is growing up.”  Patting her crotch while controlling her contractions to pull the living vibrator deeper, she just basked in her lust until she heard Marilyn’s door open.


“Mommy, welcome home!”  Running into the living room in just her underwear and giving the ravenette a hug, she sat on her mother’s lap.


Choosing to ignore the dirt, stains, and smears on her girl’s butt and bust, she kissed her daughter on the cheek instead.  “Thank you, Sweetie.  Did you have fun with your babysitters today?”


“Yeah!  But, you know I’m old enough to watch myself, right?  I mean, it’s not like they cook or clean or anything.”


“I know, I know.  You’re a young lady now, and so responsible and well behaved.  I’m so proud of you.  But I just don’t want you to be lonely.”  Embracing Marilyn, she waved a hand and on the table in front of her dozens upon dozens of tiny people appeared in a flash of light.  “Though it seems like somebody can start summoning her own playmates and go give meaning to the smaller worlds’ inhabitants.”  Poking a squirming silhouetted figure in her daughter’s bra, she felt it squish under the pressure and giggled as her daughter blushed.


“Am I in trouble?”  She asked.


Shaking her head, the loving mother cupped her daughter’s cheek in her hand.  “Of course not.  But maybe you should let Mommy come along and show you a couple pointers after dinner?”


There are so many other smaller worlds out there, filled with tiny, weak, fragile people.  Playing with Mommy would be fun too!  Smiling, Marilyn nodded and turned to the spread her mother had conjured for them.




Let me out!  Please, let me out!  It’s so dark, and tight…  I…  I can’t breathe!  Trapped in the velvety folds of a woman who claimed to not be a goddess but might as well have been one, the former class president begged for her life.  She was pulled deeper and deeper into the aroused woman, and the contractions of her vaginal muscles were getting stronger.  The fluid secreted from the walls was thick as syrup and sweet like fruit, somehow, but the warmth threatened to cook her alive!  First Marilyn, then her mother…  Why?  I-I’m not some toy for your pleasure!


Trying to crawl out of the gigantic sex, her hands found no purchase and her arms sunk into the deep folds of pulsating flesh.  She didn’t even know why she was fighting to live.  She couldn’t go home and there was no merciful savior waiting for her if she got out.  She was alive, so she wanted to live.


Kicking and flailing for all she was worth, the girl wasn’t ready to give up.  I don’t care what I have to do!  I’m getting out of here and going ho-




Reaching forward to get herself something to eat as well, Marilyn’s mother shuddered in pleasure as a small orgasm seized her body.  The tiny life in her womanhood was crushed to a pulp in an instant, unable to withstand the grip of her pussy.


Smiling, she continued her action with almost no noticeable pause, plucking up a rather handsome man and dropping him on her tongue.  Leaning back in her chair as she swallowed, the slick feeling of the remains of that girl’s was a pleasant final use of her insignificant life.  … the least they can do is fulfill the roles we have given them.

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282