- Text Size +

The name "Natalie, uk" came up on your phone, and within seconds you were passing out again. This was concerning to you since you were only sentenced to one shrinking...but before you could think about that a giant brunette grabbed you roughly, Natalie was not taking it as slow as Anna had. She was tall, fit and in her late 20's, and she now had you tightly pinched between 2 fingers.




"Right, in you go" she said under her breath before pulling the elasticated waist band of her grey gym leggings open, dangling you above the dark pit between her panties and skin. Then, with a disinterest you found offensive, she released you, letting you loosely drop into her underwear. Hitting her skin you quickly slid down across her clean shaven body, and as your body settled just before it slid between her labia, then darkness swallowed you as Natalie released her panties first then let her leggings snap back against her body. The first feeling you noticed was heat, Natalies body was hot, her skin close to being uncomfortable to be pressed against by the oppressive fabric on your other side. Then she began to walk...as her immense thighs swung either side of you, you found your body being dragged deeper between them, further into the valley of her slightly moist lips, clearly her body was ready for whatever Natalie had planned for you. Then you heard music start, and your world got rougher, Natalie was dancing to herself as she did something, and you were stuck between her mountain sized thighs and pressed against her pussy tightly, and with every swing of her hips you were forced between her labia more and more.


You heard her moan slightly, and soon a giant pressure assaulted you through your fabric prison, Natalie's fingers rubbing and adjusting you into a position she could take advantage of you in. You were shoved upwards until your body met a deep hole, her vagina was your destination, Natalie continued swinging her hips as her fingers started to force you into herself. Once she felt her pussy begin to grip you itself her fingers left and the movement of her legs became even more intense as your body was starting to be slowly pulled deeper and deeper. Natalie's goal was now clear, pleasure, her pleasure at any cost. Your body was then sent writhing in pain, Natalie dropped harshly onto her bed, in doing so she slammed your top half into the surface of the mattress snapping your spine at the point her muscular pussy had it grasped.


Before the pain could even build up to unbearable levels, Natalie was beginning her ritual, her hand entering her panties and beginning to play with her clit above you. Then one finger found you, then a second finger found you, and then she pressed down, crushing you more, several bones instantly reducing to dust as she began to slowly and firmly move her fingers in small circles, the motion pulling you apart, your body no match for the slight movements of Natalies fingers. Over the next ten minutes your body was dragged and snapped across her pussy, slowly her fingers taking their toll, most of your bones were fractured or gone entirely as she began to moan louder, she was reaching her satisfaction, but before you could hear her build to an orgasm one of her fingers found your head, and within a second Natalie dragged her finger sharply upwards, effortlessly flattening your head, smearing your brain up towards her clit, killing you. She did finally orgasm, then quickly stood and with a simple wet wipe removed all evidence of your existence from her body, before she grabbed her gym bag and left her flat towards the gym down the street, your existence already gone from her mind as she requested 3 tinies.


You woke up at home, but as soon as you woke up your phone buzzed again. All you saw on the screen was "Nat..." before you passed out again. You came to with 2 other tinies in darkness, quickly however this changed as a giants hand burst in and grabbed a tiny...you. A second later you were in hell, you saw a flash of who had you in their hand then you were slammed into a wet surface, her tongue, furnished with a silver piercing. Before you could fully comprehend your luck the giant woman began to simply start chewing you.




Somehow, of the millions of tinies all across the world, you had been sent back to Natalie seconds after she had just finished killing you for a quick thrill. Now her teeth were slicing through your body without remorse. First you had her incisor puncture your left hip, followed by your whole left leg ripping away, then she moved on to your chest, her front teeth cutting you in half just below the ribs. But, instead of continuing the chaos, you were caught in a quickly forming pool of saliva, then you went rocketing out from between Natalie's lips as she spat your top half onto the pavement ahead of her. The shadow of her puma gym shoe fell over you as you heard her say "uhh, i hate this one" then crunch, your body continued with her shoe for a few more steps before finally being deposited in a small puddle on the pathway, your life ending again as you saw Natalie throw another tiny into her mouth...

Chapter End Notes:

More to come very soon...