- Text Size +

When shrinking technology was created, it immediately became a tool for law enforcement, any crime committed would be punished with a chip in your arm, this chip would be used by a phone app to shrink and transport the criminal to whoever requested them. No death, just pain and humiliation. If a tiny was "destroyed" or otherwise pit in a deadly situation, after some time passed they would be returned to their last normal sized location.


The problem for you started when you got a speeding ticket. You could pay the fine or have to be shrunk once. You chose to get chipped. On the day you went in for your hearing there was a murder trial concluding in the courthouse. You sat in the cold room waiting for the procedure, but a small mistake in the admin office meant the chip destined for the murderer was the one picked up by the nurse handling your procedure. So instead of a one use chip with a limit to what you could be requested for, when the nurse pushed a needle in your arm, you received a life sentence, no limits chip. Any request made would be made a priority for you, or anyone with this kind of chip.


Not knowing your fate yet, you thanked the cute nurse and walked out, waiting for your phone to alert you to who your owner would be and where you'd be going. A few hours later your phone pinged up a name. "You have been chosen for: Anna, UK"


As soon as you read it you felt light headed and your arm began to feel cold where the chip had been planted. Then you were lying down, feeling like you had been beaten up. "Oh yeah! I got one but i might just have it before i come...yeahh...i love the snaps...hahah you're so mean! Okay babes, see ya soon!" The booming voice of who you assumed was Anna. You looked up and saw her, a medium height red head with a nice body, young, maybe 20, and staring at you. With speed unimaginable to you her arm flew towards you and her fingers grabbed you like a claw machine, lifting you so fast you felt sick. When the ride stopped you were looking at her, illuminated in the coloured lights of her bedroom.




"Mmh, now or at the party...ughhh, ill get changed and see how i feel" she said, in your direction but definitely not talking to you. She stood up from her stool and brought you to a box on her cabinet, opening it and looking down with thoughts clearly running through her head. "Hmm, these fuckers like to run...ahh" she quickly pushed you into something soft and before you could resist her single finger on your body a sharp pain burned in your stomach, looking up you saw Anna's emotionless eyes stare at you as she pushed a pin through your abdomen into the pink cushion below, she removed her finger before turning and leaving your view. Looking around you saw evidence of many other tinys having been pinned here before as you noticed dozens of small blood stains across the massive jewellery box. You tried to grab at the (to you) 3 inch wide needle that the youthful giantess had forced through your body just past your belly button but couldnt move it in any meaningful way.


Anna soon came back into your view, now down to just her bra, slipping herself into a tight black dress. She sat at the desk you appeared on and sorted her hair and make up for a few moments before checking her phone for 5 minutes. Then she looked over at you "oh shit, forgot about that" she said before standing up and looming over you in a more menacing way than she had before. She pinched the needle and pulled upwards, instead of the needle leaving your body, with an extreme pain you began lifting with it. Without much delay Anna's fingers came and pinched your sides before she yanked the pin out of your body, the pain making you pass out for a few seconds. As you came to all you saw was a massive pink landscape, weakly moving your head upwards you saw teeth, the front 2 slightly squint, the pink field in-front of you was Anna's tongue, she was eating you.


The 20 year old dropped you onto the sticky surface of her tongue and quickly pulled you deep into the humid and hot cave of her mouth, a low moan rumbled through you from the ominous darkness at the far end, Anna clearly tasting your blood and liking it. Your world flipped as you were rolled towards a row of teeth, the hard surface cutting you as you hit them. Suddenly another row of teeth from above slammed into you, instantly crushing both of your legs and your pelvis, you screamed but no noise came out, the pain immediately sending you into shock. Anna moved her tongue under you, pulling your lower half off with her teeth as your body stuck to her tongue. A few seconds later the huge muscle below you tilted, you began to roll backwards towards the deepest darkest area of her mouth, her throat. With a quiet gulp you began to be squeezed down the muscular tunnel towards her stomach. You landed with a splash in the bubbling mess of food and searing acid, as Anna started to leave her room, you sank into the pool of acrid mush.




About an hour of hallucination like visions of your final moments and the pain of digestion, you woke up at home where you were when you got the message. Thankful your ordeal was over, you knew you never wanted a speeding ticket again. Then your phone buzzed, all you saw was the app logo and your heart sank...

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review, lots more to come, so many ideas have come to me for this story.