- Text Size +

You landed on ruby's tongue and instantly were coated in her saliva. She began pulling you in slowly, her tongue disappearing between her lips when..."Ruby! What are you doing!" Tara shouted as she walked into the room. The girl, Ruby, closed her mouth and started to suck on you, the pressure making you feel sick. "Ruby, spit it out" Tara said, more seriously this time. The pressure lessened and light burst in from Ruby's lips. You found yourself dumped onto her hand, looking up at tara's Pissed off face staring at you. "So what? Im not enough for you?" She asked, her eyes piercing you, your heart sank, she was disappointed in you. "And you, what are you doing with my tiny?" She switched her attention to Ruby. "What? I haven't eaten a tiny in hours" Ruby responded, innocence in her voice. "Well, you don't get to eat this one" Tara said, her tone changing back to her usual self, taking you from Ruby's hand. Just then another girl stumbled in, dropping to her knees and staring at you over Tara's shoulder "oooh, Tara's hiding tinies!" She screamed out, a roar of womanly cheering burst out in the other room. "It looks so yummy!" The new girl said drunkenly, Tara's grip tightened on you, "if anyone is going to eat it, it'll be me" Tara said, smiling at you, your heart beating faster at the idea, a mixture of fear and her strange power making you excited.




"But...I'm not hungry just now" she said as she brought you to her chest, "I'm not done breaking it in yet anyway" she said to the two others in the room. Tara slipped you down into her top, pushing you deep enough to hide you from the crowd outside. "Right, lets give the girls som tinies then" Tara said confidently. Soon you heard a group of tinies outside, you assumed on the same desk you woke up on. "Okay, you're going to make my friends happy, you'll do anything they want, won't you?" Tara said sweetly. You heard a mumble of tiny voices agreeing with her. "Okay Ruby, take your pick" Tara said, and soon you heard Ruby, "i think you look tasty", then you heard a few snaps and a tiny screaming before a few more louder crunches silenced it. "Guess they don't always want what you tell them to, huh?" Ruby said mockingly. "Mine don't scream that much Ruby, you're just too rough with them" Tara jabbed back before walking into the other room with the rest of the willing tinies. The girls took and tormented them one by one as tara walked about, you were glad you were in her bra and not out there.


You learned there were 23 there including Tara and Ruby. Of the remaining 21 there were 10 tinies taken and immediately eaten, 5 were saved for later by their new owners, 4 found the end of their lives came in the drinks of the woman that picked them. The last 2 you only heard the start, the 2 that chose them asked Tara to tell the tinies to be scared of them, and then they were sent out onto the area where the women were using as a dance floor, the two new owners heading over to terrify their new toys. You spent the rest of the party bouncing in her surprisingly comfortable bra. Soon the guests were leaving and Tara crawled onto bed, not removing her clothes.


"What are you doing in there?", Tara's voice woke you up, her tone was threatening. She pulled you from her bra and stared at you, she was in the middle of getting changed when she found you. "I don't remember telling you to go in there" she said with a soft disappointment. "You...didn't...you put me there" you said, for some reason a feeling of shame washed through you as Tara's expression changed to a cute smile. "Aww, i think i finally broke you. You'll do anything for me now won't you" she said, her slightly posh accent dancing across your skin, making you sweat slightly. "Y...yes" you stammered, "great! Then i can finally do this!" She said with joy, dropping you into a glass tube and carrying you towards her kitchen where she opened a drawer and got a scary looking machine out. "Soo, i shouldn't have this, but my uncle didn't notice so, I'm gonna use it." Tara said, setting it up on the counter and plugging it in.


"It'll make you mine, or whatever i want basically" she said, smiling down at you as she placed the tube you were inside of into the machine. "So? First...you'll be mine" she said, typing on the small touchscreen. "Whenever i want you, i'll have you, any time you're not shrunken i can take you, so exciting right?" She said as the machine flashed lights at you. "Hmm, and lets have some fun. I think it could be fun if some others could get what i have, soo lets make the next 2...no 3 people that get you can get you whenever too. How does that sound?" She said, basically giggling. You couldn't help yourself but nod in acceptance. "Thought so, I'm so good at knowing what you little ones want haha" she said before unplugging you from her machine. She tipped you onto the table and put the machine away, locking the drawer. "Okay, I'm gonna get changed then i guess I should send you out into the world." She shrugged and walked away. 20 minutes later another woman came into the room, she went to the fridge and looked up and down the shelves, spinning around and closing it in disappointment. Her eyes then fell on you, and her face lifted. "Oh hello there, a survivor from last night" she said in a sinister curiosity. She cutely stepped over to you and leaned on the counter, her hand reaching out for you. "I see Tara's influence isn't as strong now" she said, sensing your fear. "Hey Tara? Wanna share this?!" She shouted out. Tara walked in moments later, now dressed and clearly about to leave, "share what?".




"This tiny from last night?" The roommate said, moving you so Tara could see. "Oh, thats not..." Tara started, clearly about to out you as her newest forever toy. "No, you can have it" she finished, walking away, as she reached the door she mouthed "I'm sorry" and blew you a kiss before walking out, leaving you to her friend. "All mine then" the roommate didn't waste any time, bringing you to her mouth and biting into you, Tara's apology made sense now as the massive teeth sank into you. "Mmh, Tara knows how to pick tinies, always so tasty" she said while chewing your entire lower body, your blood dripping down her lips. She tossed your top half in before she swallowed, coating you in the bloody mixture of your crushed legs and her saliva, her moans of enjoyment vibrating you as she began chewing again, her teeth smashing your body to nothing as she walked to her bedroom, not thinking about you anymore, her own tiny from Tara's party last night being shoved into her underwear as she swallowed you.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review to let me know youre enjoying the story so far, lots more still to come.