- Text Size +

"Tara, UK", the unending buzzing of your phone didn't even register anymore, it was the new normal. You had been through a lot since Ailie, more guys than before were using the app. Jackie had you a few times too, you became a staple of her lunch for a week, and almost became her sex toy once, only being saved by her clumsiness leading to an early death under her foot. Being eaten by a guy was different, rougher, than any woman had been to you, and that wasn't the only thing that was worse, everything women could use you for, a guy would use you for too...and guys seemed to love having tinies inside of them. "Tara, UK", finally you noticed your phone, and soon you were waking up on a desk staring up at a gorgeous young woman, smiling down on you, satisfaction on her face. She lifted you and began inspecting you, flipping you over and over in her field sized palm.




"You'll do" she said, a cute, slightly posh, english accent flowing on her sweet breath towards you. She pushed herself away from her desk and started walking through her house. Tara went to a cupboard and pulled out a pair of white shoes and started back towards her room. She tossed one shoe onto the floor and pit the other onto the desk. "Like them?" She asked you, motioning you towards the shoe as she dropped you onto the desk. "Uhh...sure...they're um...nice" you nervously responded, staring up into her huge dark eyes. "Yay, you'll love living in them then" she said in subdued excitement before pinching you and lifting you over the mouth. Soon you found yourself in the depths of the shoe, Tara lifted the heel forcing you to roll down to the toe. Soon you saw Tara's white socked foot pushing its way through the far end of the shoe. Her massive toes slammed into you and began to wriggle, Tara was playing with you as she sat at her desk, her toes pushing you to the floor and squeezing you between themselves.


Hours later Tara stood, her toes spreading out above you, pulling her sock tight across you. She began walking, her shifting weight crushing and rolling you across the slightly damp insole. She walked forever, sometimes stopping to do something, but it was never for long, and her toes never left your body alone. Her hot skin made the shoe into a sauna as she walked and walked, you couldn't tell what sweat was yours and which was hers, it didn't matter, you were soaked through anyway.




The first day was the hardest, clearly Tara was breaking you in, for the next 3 weeks she wore your shoe sporadically, some days wearing you all day while others she didn't even take you out of the cupboard. Then one day something new happened, Tara pulled you out of her shoe and held you up to her face. "Time for a...promotion, little one" her breath was intoxicating, sweet and warm, in combination with her smile it made you want to do anything for her. "So, I'm going to lie on my bed...and you're going to...make me...happy" she said, getting more and more breathy as she brought you towards her lips, ending with a kiss, your whole upper body slipping between her lips, where she held you as she undressed.


Finally Tara released you from her lips, dropping you onto her nude chest. You rolled slightly, stopping as you began to enter the valley of her breasts. "You've got ten minutes...then I'm taking over" she whispered as she placed her head back on the pillow, it didn't sound like a threat, but you didn't want to let her down, she had some kind of control over you no other owner had, not even Jackie. With Tara you wanted to do what she asked, you needed to, while your loyalty to Jackie was based on her threats. You started running across her hot skin, making your way through the shadow cast by her breasts. You took 5 minutes to reach her belly button, Tara was clearly getting bored as she started to play with her breasts behind you, her slight spasms making your journey harder as you finally reached the edge of her vagina. You made your way down between her lips, and began trying your best to pleasure her, your efforts clearly doing something as a slight moan came from her mouth far above. "Mmh...time's up" a rare warning from a giantess, as Tara's hand soon finding its way down, her body begging for more than what your miniature life could offer her.


Massive finger crashed into you, beginning to rub you into her moist clit, her legs rising and falling as she began to finally get what she wanted, her breath becoming heavier as she built towards her goal. You found yourself in the eye of the storm as she began pushing you into herself, your body slipping easily into her pussy, her fingers returning to push you deeper and deeper as she moaned, the vibrations rattling your chest. With a ferocious crushing of her walls you were pushed out of her pussy and onto the soaked bedsheets. As Tara sat up her ass rolled forwards, the soaked bed stopping you from escaping as her massive cheeks consumed you below them. As Tara sat to catch her breath, you were under threat of drowning and being crushed, forced to breath through her flooded sheets as her full weight crushed down on you. Safety came as Tara got up off of her bed, leaving you plastered to it as she walked out of the room, swinging her hips into the hallway and eventually turning on the shower. She returned, now re-dressed and with her hair damp. "Oh, you lived?" Tara said, noticing you trying to crawl free from her bed. Her hand came down and plucked you free with ease "you can live here from now on" she said, making sure you could feel every word on your skin before placing you into a small clear jar on her desk. A few hours later Tara went to bed, and for the next few days you watched from the jar as she lived her life, not ignoring you fully, but never removing you from your new home.


There was a huge amount of noise outside of Tara's room, a party. You could do nothing but listen as what seemed to be around 20 or so young women got drunk and had fun on the other side of the door. Tara came in a few times, looking amazing as she always did to you, the smell that followed her around subduing you into a submissive toy whenever she was near you. Soon the door opened once more, but this time it wasn't Tara. A girl about Tara's age stumbled in, her blue top barely able to contain her breasts as she came towards the desk. You began to panic, something about her made you scared, just her presence in the room was enough to send you into a terrified state, her eyes locked on you as she got to the desk. "Oooh, Tara's hiding tinies" the new girl said giddily as she grabbed your jar up from the table. "I'm so jealous of her, tinies just fall for her, do what she wants...i always have to hurt them to get my way" she said as she tipped you onto her hand.




"Though, the screams are hot" she smiled to herself before crushing you in her fingers, you heard your bones cracking as she built pressure. "You know, its just not fair, like, i know her uncle like, works with that shrink stuff, but why does she deserve to get her way" the new girl was getting rougher on you, her finger nail starting to dig into your chest as she crushed. "Im kinda hungry now though" she observed, then you began to feel...compliant, the new girl was sitting on Tara's bed, her body scent was all around you, clouding your mind. "Eat...eat me!" You shouted out, unable to stop yourself. The girl smiled and looked down at you. "Oh? Finally a tiny that wants to die for me" she said, lifting you to her face. "P...please...don....i want you to eat me!" you said, trying to fight it, your brain wanting to do what the girl said she wanted, Tara's scent was getting you killed now, the girl began lifting you above her head. Her mouth opened with a smile and her tongue rolled out onto her chin as she prepared to drop you. Her fingers released and you began falling, the girls mouth below growing bigger until it was all you could see.


To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Our first 2 parter, what do you think could happen next?